Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Former Nazi Teen Singers ‘Pretty Liberal Now’

Most teens and pre-teens go through passing phases. For Prussian Blue songbirds Lamb and Lynx Gaede, Nazism was a short-lived childhood interest.

In an exclusive interview with The Daily, the 19-year-old twins revealed that they have abandoned most of their highly publicized white nationalist beliefs, which infuriated the nation nearly six years ago when the girls were thirteen, donning Hitler shirts, and promoting white power through their band.
    “I’m not a white nationalist anymore,” Lamb told the iPad-only news publication in her first interview in half a decade. “My sister and I are pretty liberal now.”
    Lamb’s twin sister Lynx, who once expressed a desire to preserve the Caucasian race, claims to be a huge fan of diversity now.
    “Personally, I love diversity,” Lynx seconded. “I’m stoked that we have so many different cultures. I think it’s amazing and it makes me proud of humanity every day that we have so many different places and people.”
    But the Bakersfield, Calif., girls weren’t always so “stoked” about people of different races. The very name of their band, Prussian Blue, pays homage to the girls’ German background and blue eyes. In 2006, the Gaedes sparked outrage with their song “Hate for Hate: Lamb Near the Lane.” The song has eyebrow-raising lyrics, such as, “If the white men won’t battle for life and race, the women and children, the terror will face.”
    Lamb co-wrote the tune with late pen pal David Lane, a member of the white nationalist group The Order who was jailed for his involvement in the killing of Jewish television show host Alan Berg. In 2005, Lynx said she wanted to keep “[her] people” white. (SNL alum says Obama is basically Hitler)
    “We’re proud of being white, we want to keep being white,” Lynx told ABC six years ago. “We want our people to stay white … we don’t want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race.”

The Gaede twins, who have publicly questioned aspects of the Holocaust, have chalked up their earlier views to ignorance, naïveté, and a cloistered upbringing.

“My sister and I were home-schooled,” Lynx told The Daily. “We were these country bumpkins. We spent most of our days up on the hill playing with our goats.”
    After relocating to Montana and attending public schools, Lamb and Lynx said they stopped following the white supremacist ideals they were taught by their mother, April Gaede.
    Lamb and Lynx may be more accepting of different types of people, but this has come with a price, as some white nationalists now call the girls traitors.
    “There are dangerous people in White Nationalism that don’t give a [expletive],” Lamb said. “They would do awful things to people who they think betrayed the movement. We’re stepping on eggshells.”
    Regardless of their shift in opinions, the girls haven’t totally removed themselves from their white nationalist identity.
    When it comes to the Holocaust, Lynx told The Daily, “I think certain things happened. I think a lot of the stories got misconstrued. I mean, yeah, Hitler wasn’t the best, but Stalin wasn’t, Churchill wasn’t. I disagree with everybody at that time.”
    Lamb said it’s time for the world to move on from the Holocaust already.
    “I just think everyone needs to frickin’ get over it,” Lamb said. “That’s what I think.”
    Follow Laura on Twitter

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/07/17/fo...#ixzz1SXitYHBC
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Friday, June 15th, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    This is what happens when a crazed mother brainwashes her kids, and they go into the other extreme once they're free from her.

Basically, they passed from one idiotic mentality to another.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    I think it was an anti-White stunt from the very beginning.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, June 30th, 2017 @ 09:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    I think it was an anti-White stunt from the very beginning.
    That would be one elaborate stunt.
    Personally i think their mother seemed pretty genuine. Plus it's hard to see what she would have had to gain by raising her children the way she did.

Louis and the Nazi's
    Close observation may result in feelings of horror, wonder and awe at world you find yourself inhabiting.

Hundhedensk "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Håløyg
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    347 Posts
    “My sister and I are pretty liberal now.”
    Lamb’s twin sister Lynx, who once expressed a desire to preserve the Caucasian race, claims to be a huge fan of diversity now.
    “Personally, I love diversity,” Lynx seconded. “I’m stoked that we have so many different cultures. I think it’s amazing and it makes me proud of humanity every day that we have so many different places and people.”
    So they love diversity now, but want everyone to be the same? If they love diversity why would they mix all cultures and people together.

I always thought they were brainwashed by their mother, they were pretty young afterall.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 08:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
    I always thought they were brainwashed by their mother, they were pretty young afterall.
    Well, then how would you raise your kids? Letting the TV do all the upbringing? I personally think the mother wasn't doing so bad a job in the terms of mothering and telling their kids about all. Ages 10-12 is probably where you should start teaching them about what's going on in the world around, I thought it was commendable she told her kids about the ANC killing whites at their homes, for instance (and let's face it, in public schools they're brainwashed at age 8 or 9 now, here they get "taught" about Hitler in primary these days).

Personally I think the issue is less the mode of parenting, it was the being somewhat overzealous, and the instrumentalisation of her children for the music, as it became obvious it was her mother's wish there. I think that's what broke their necks, as if that was what their mother wanted them to do, then they might have become seeing the entire thought system as construed, obviously in public they get told the complete opposite.

The point should be: You bring them up as normal kids, but you instill certain lessons into them positively that other parents wouldn't do. It shouldn't be that they ever feel they're being coerced into it, for the most part they should be asking questions themselves and you should patiently explain, rather than indoctrinating them, that's almost bound to backfire in a world like this. Like any other person taking up our worldview, they have to feel it with all of their heart and everything should be spoon-fed rather than bucket-fed, so they can truly understand.

I still think though their mother didn't do much wrong, just the minor things that she could have done better, one of them might have been not making their kids so much the centre of the public eye. If I had twin daughters I'd think twice before instrumentalising them for anything, they'd have to expressly want to let's say be famous with their music.

Finally, I think singing folk songs with your children is a better option than singing RAC with them.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Monday, October 28th, 2019 @ 04:34 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Donauschwaben
    Subrace
    Keltic nordid/Alpinid
    State
    Danube Swabian Community Danube Swabian Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Mad scientist
    Politics
    Politically incorrect
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    It´s just puberty. It´ll go away and they´ll be back to where they were again.
    Lieber tot als Sklave!

Last Online
    Saturday, May 20th, 2017 @ 09:12 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Ancestry
    Germany/Ireland (Viking?)
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Single adult
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Christian (non-denominational)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Former Nazi Teen Singers ‘Pretty Liberal Now’

Having posted a few comments here on the forum about having encountered a considerable number of neo Nazis and Skinheads when I lived and worked in Los Angeles (there are alot of them out there in "the Golden State"), I can tell you that what seemed like a common underlying "trait" among them was that they were very rebellious (strongly encouraged violence - not just against criminals, but innocent people as well), had a strong dislike for authority (this seemed very confusing to me since they strongly advocated and endorsed authoritarian rule??), were lacking in self esteem and were not endowed with shall we say "gray matter" (if you know what I mean).

In my humble opinion, ultra extremism in one direction or the other is simply counterproductive.

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 05:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    who once expressed a desire to preserve the Caucasian race, claims to be a huge fan of diversity now

Implying that if you are a fan of diversity you don’t want to preserve the Caucasian race!
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Hundhedensk "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Håløyg
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Wall of text
    Maybe it would have been better if she wasn't just another Hollywood nazi trying to be a mom. I wouldn't let my kids watch too much TV, but this mom drove her kids into being liberals.

Of course you should instill values in your kids, but she went maybe a bit over the top with the music business? All of USA and most of the world knew these kids as evil nazis, and they must have had a hard time about it. The mother didn't need to expose her kids like that, she could still have given the good values without making their life as hard as that. Being a parent isn't just about raising your children in a good way, you should protect them as well (But not too much of course, or they'll end up like Pee Wee Hermann).

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast