Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    543 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardisten
    Science is not really one of my interests, but as it happens a few weeks back I began reading The Cosmic Code and have found it illuminating. I find it interesting how people seem to lap up this sort of stuff and simple-mindedly accept the fact that there is no God, that for there to be a Creator is an impossibility.
    The problem with the (christian, monotheist, omni-everything, creator) god is that there is no hint whatsoever that "it" could exist somewhere out there.

And the next problem with "it" is, that christians (based on the already judaist fallacity - serving the question back, why would we believe anything that comes from Jews?), in their quest to argue for its existence, have removed it so far out of the world and reality, and even the multiverse itself, that it would be entirely irrelevant for the human existence even if it would exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardisten
    While I still don't quite follow the science behind what's being discussed--that will require several more readings--one thing stands out clear as day from this. A significant number of the "scientists" who concern themselves with this issue are, in fact, Jewish. Why should I or anyone here be willing to accept the theories and "facts" that these scientists provide us, when it could well be simply another way by which certain elements in our society are trying to promote a Godless perception of our world?
    Although I agree that there are way too many Jews in the field of science disseminating misinformation, they dont really invalidate the theories, since many of these theories are proven in experiments (and practical scientists are more often than not Europeans), can be repeated and observed. You can touch them, see them, and yet, there are people who say "I dont believe in science".

Which is the next problem that I have with religious simpletons (just returning yours from above) who prefer the mono-answer-to-everything over proof, facts, things you can touch and see, reality.

The "godless" perception of the world actually is a great gift (whatever its intention might have been) in regards to eradicating the perception of a mono-omni-god to make room for those gods that are relevant to humans, that are part of this world, this realm of existence, this our reality.

In regards to the universe, it is so complex, so wonderful and awesome, and came about in even more complex evolutionary stages (the universe we know today and can see is not what came about in the moment of the Big Bang, it went through cycles of construction and destruction, like every evolution, and it continues to evolve and change), that a creating god actually would destroy its beauty. The mechanisms and forces at work there, if you start understanding them, dont need a "hidden hand", no grand master plan, and yet, have created the most awesome structures. Why "poison" this grand quest for the understanding where we come from, what allowed us to come into existence, with a "god", specially one that doesnt help you at all to understand anything but has only one "answer" to everything (or rather its very human and powerhungry priests), god's ways are inscrutable?

That astrophysics, when you start to dive into them, and chemistry and all that, make HUGE headaches is imho no excuse to not to try
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Sunday, July 22nd, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, and Wales
    Country
    United States United States
    Cultist
    Politics
    Cthulhic
    Religion
    LHP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    People seem to forget that ancient religions were once inextricably linked to scientific inquiry. Astronomy, for example, was once a one of the single most significant and life sustaining sciences to our ancient ancestors due to its importance in matters of agricultural planning. And lets not forget Pythagoras' cult of numbers either.

What's more, many of these ancient religions also served as forms od depth psychology as well.

You know I once asked my Aikido teacher what books I should read to learn about Shinto. He said go read about Quantum Physics.

As for Icke, I must admit to not knowing very much about him, but what I was able to glean from his Wiki is that he's a nut. Of course even nuts may occasionally be right about something every now and then.
    Omnia risus et omnis pulvis et omnia nihil - HPL

"Oh, you should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about." - Willy Wonka

“niemand bleibt hier” - Maria Orsic

Last Online
    Monday, September 19th, 2016 @ 06:07 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I just can't buy the lizard people stuff...
    In Children of the Matrix (2001), he added that the Anunnaki bred with another extraterrestrial race called the "Nordics", who had blond hair and blue eyes, to produce a race of human slave masters, the Aryans. The Aryans retain many reptilian traits, including cold-blooded attitudes, a desire for top-down control, and an obsession with ritual, lending them a tendency toward fascism, rationalism, and racism.[42] Lewis and Kahn write that, with the Nordic hypothesis, Icke is mirroring standard claims by the far right that the Aryan bloodline has ruled the Earth throughout history. For Icke, Sumerian Kings and Egyptian pharaohs have all been Aryan reptilian humanoids, as have 43 American presidents and the Queen Mother, who he wrote in 2001 was "seriously reptilian". All have taken part in Satanic rituals, paedophilia, kidnapping of children, drug parties and murder, needed to satisfy their reptilian blood lust, which allows them to retain their temporary human form.[43]
    I'd love if this was true, though. I feel the need to satisfy my blood lust right now...

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Cultist
    Politics
    Cthulhic
    Religion
    LHP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslaf View Post
    I just can't buy the lizard people stuff...

I'd love if this was true, though. I feel the need to satisfy my blood lust right now...
    The alien lizard hybrid is pretty funny. But hey, if people are willing to believe it, I saw give it to them and in spades. They want to read about scaly forked tongued refugees from V interbreeding with Aryans, I say more power to them. And if someone like Icke can make a buck off their gullibility/stupidity, then who am I to fault his business acumen.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 23rd, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Irish
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Religion
    Science
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schopenhauer View Post
    People seem to forget that ancient religions were once inextricably linked to scientific inquiry. Astronomy, for example, was once a one of the single most significant and life sustaining sciences to our ancient ancestors due to its importance in matters of agricultural planning. And lets not forget Pythagoras' cult of numbers either.
    Linking natural philosophy to religion severly hampered progress. It wasn't until the likes of Galileo who were prepared to challenge the established religious dogma, that the real scientific revolution began.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Cultist
    Politics
    Cthulhic
    Religion
    LHP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gall Óglach View Post
    Linking natural philosophy to religion severly hampered progress. It wasn't until the likes of Galileo who were prepared to challenge the established religious dogma, that the real scientific revolution began.
    Progress was only hampered under reign of the Xtians.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12