Independent
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Exclamation The God of War Hates Those Who Hesitate

Every day when I read the news it just seems like there is more bad news for our people. We are being outbred in our own homelands, whites are being victimized at an alarming rate by racial others, we are involved in a decade long war with Muslims but we are not allowed to call them our enemies, our own governments are working in concert with these enemy peoples against us, and on and on and on. At times it really seems like our cause is lost. But deep down inside I know that we are not yet defeated, if anything the problem is only that we have not yet begun to fight.

The problem, as I see it, is basically that the enemies of our people have declared war against us and that they are in fact actively attacking us, however the majority of our people are not aware of this fact and they are being deliberately left in the dark by our traitorous media. The end result of this situation is that we are losing a slow war of attrition that puts us in an even more difficult position every year that goes by.

Worse, I feel that even among those of us who are racially-aware there are many who want to put off this conflict to a later time, perhaps even to a later generation, and I personally feel that this is a recipie for defeat and disaster. We must accept the fact that these people have declared war against us and move forward accordingly. Personally, I think it is preferable that we should encourage all-out warfare with our enemies and die in an all-consuming blaze of glory rather than wither away and experience this slow painful death of attrition.

During a war it is important that you know who your enemy is. I think that our enemies can be easily divided into two simple categories:

1. Internal - This would be the ZOG, race-traitors and jews (yes I know they are not really a part of us, but they are so firmly embedded into our society that they can not be easily seperated out...yet)

2. External - These would be the Muslims, the rampaging mobs of negroes attacking innocent white folk in many American cities, and so on and so forth.

The question then, is who do we go after first? I know that many would argue that we need to first concern ourselves with our own internal enemies before we can face the external threats, but I would make the opposite argument. Like it or not, the masses (including the majority of our fellow Germanics) are brainwashed to beleive that the ZOG is our ally. Therefore, anytime someone goes after the ZOG or its allies it is very easy for them to turn the masses against us.

On the other hand, the external threats are widely recognized as such even by the ZOG themselves, such as the muslims for example. Even groups that are protected and nurtured by the ZOG machine, like the majority of blacks in america, are still widely disliked even by the majority of otherwise brainwashed common people.

As I see it, this means that if we make the external threat our primary enemy we will instantly be developing solidarity with the masses, whereas if we continue to target our efforts toward our internal enemies first we are going to do nothing but create dissention and infighting.

Besides, I see another big advantage in going after our external enemies first: the resulting escalation in tensions will force the otherwise unwilling masses to "pick a side" in the clash of civilizations that is currently taking place. As it is right now the vast majority of white or germanic people are able to stand on the sidelines of the conflict and be passive because they do not feel as though they are directly a part of it. After all, it is easy to avoid the news and if these people are not being directly confronted with the reality of our situation it is easy for them to ignore it. If our actions lead to an escalation in the conflict between our civilization and the muslims or the blacks (or whatever other group) then they will not be able to avoid the problem any longer.

More importantly, I think that these external enemies make a better target because we should be able to encourage open conflict with them without breaking any laws. Take the Muslims, for example, remember their outrage when one backwoods preacher in Florida burned the Koran? How do you think they would react if a mob of white people burned a stack of their books in front of a mosque here in the US? How do you think they would react if we burned an effigy of mohammed? These simple psychological warfare tactics will draw the enemy out and force the government to step in, on our side for once, whether they like it or not. In essence, it is what these groups have been doing to us for a long time, we would just be turning the tables on them.

The blacks in America are just as easy to maipulate like this as well, it would be rediculously easy to set them off with group demonstrations in their areas even without having to resort to racial epithets and "burning crosses". We could have a rally demanding justice for white victims of black thugs in a black neighborhood, for example.

Eventually, these groups will react with retaliatiatory moves, probably targeting innocent whites, and everytime they do we will be gathering more people to our cause. Over time this strategy of confrontation could have a couple of very positive outcomes. The first is that many of the immigrant groups could decide to leave (after all, they are outnumbered pretty badly, for now). The second is outright warfare, probably eminating out from their neighborhoods, which will draw the government forces out. Once that happens we can just return to our white communities and watch the fiireworks.

Ultimately, it is just a matter of finding enough like-minded, courageous people to stand alongside us to engage in these "confrontations". There is strength in numbers, as it is said, and no matter how many enemies we have or how much they hate us, we still outnumber them...for now.

More importantly, if we don't do something soon this duty is going to fall on our children, and by then there will be even less of us and their chances of victory will be that much lower. In the end they will probably think of us as cowards, which is really a pity because it wouldn't take much for us to be remembered as heroes instead. It is just a matter of cooperation and courage.

Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    I agree with some of your points but how do you want to "lead" the war? Well, I hope we all agree on the matter of fact that this fight has to be fought with legal means and by legal practices, like spreading flyers, participation in political elections, the founding of organizations, spreading the word among friends and people we know, taking part in demonstrations, etc.

Using illegal means is counter-productive and weakens our position among the general public. Furthermore, Skadi isn´t the place to advocate illegitimate procedures. Just look what this Anders Behring Breivik maniac has achieved: The politically correct class and the immigrants stick together even more now and critics of Islam, -of multiculturalism and -of cultural marxism are object of severe persecution. And what is even more worse: Many normals turn away from our rightful goals because they tend to compare us with Breivik now.

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thusnelda View Post
    Well, I hope we all agree on the matter of fact that this fight has to be fought with legal means and by legal practices, like spreading flyers, participation in political elections, the founding of organizations, spreading the word among friends and people we know, taking part in demonstrations, etc.
    Not everything needs to be exclusively legal, but at this point everything may well need to be constructive. Outright violence for its own sake without the basis to delve from is indeed rather counter-productive and will get us nowhere. If we had the basis, we could march around the streets like the SA. Fact is, we don't, so we have to build that basis first, and it's about time we did. For now, we can offer resistance at any given opportunity, but for the resistance to become stronger, we need to build a basis.

Other folks may have declared war upon us, but an army sent prematurely into battle won't take the laurels. However, with a strong resistance, all that needs to be won is the decisive battle regardless how many minor, but strategically unimportant defeats happen along the way. Napoleon may have wreaked havoc all over Europe for well over a decade, but in the end all it took was a decisive defeat for the countries he conquered to return to relative freedom. Sometimes fooling the enemy into believing your defeat and gripping at the last straw whilst preparing for a later decisive victory can be more effective.

What is important is that the victory is final. Winning battles now but forgetting to build up reinforcements, then losing the final battle would get us killed as surely as hesitation. Therefore, for now our goal must be to continue what we've always done: Found organisations and build up our ranks, school our own movement, with quality, quantity will eventually follow automatically. Inform the public through leaflets, articles,, any fence-sitter brought into our camp is one less to convince at a latter stage.

Timing is essential. Now is not the time to take our countries back, if we attempted it may well be about as effective as the Beer Hall Putsch. But that isn't a call to inaction as well. Activism of any type - this may be as little as having a conversation with your little brother, or as much as attending a major march - is what's important; and never to forget the most important: Building structures, structures and structures. When the time for battle has come, we will need those structures to smoothly take over from the ensuing chaos, prepare for it now.

As for the priorities: Internal threats are first, including loose wheels and people of weak character that are easily swayed within the movement; as well as other degeneracies that eat us from inside. A strong people united in a wall of brotherhood will master any external threat, regardless how overwhelming; whilst an internal enemy will make it easier for an external threat, regardless how little.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Úlfhéðinn
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I agree with some of your points but how do you want to "lead" the war? Well, I hope we all agree on the matter of fact that this fight has to be fought with legal means and by legal practices, like spreading flyers, participation in political elections, the founding of organizations, spreading the word among friends and people we know, taking part in demonstrations, etc.

Using illegal means is counter-productive and weakens our position among the general public. Furthermore, Skadi isn´t the place to advocate illegitimate procedures. Just look what this Anders Behring Breivik maniac has achieved: The politically correct class and the immigrants stick together even more now and critics of Islam, -of multiculturalism and -of cultural marxism are object of severe persecution. And what is even more worse: Many normals turn away from our rightful goals because they tend to compare us with Breivik now.
    Interesting point of view indeed but I agree with Thusnelda on the fact what the modus operandi will be to achieve certain goals and to open the blind eyes of our fellow germanic folk.

The aftermath of violence can work in the opposite direction. And as Thusnelda mentioned; the ignorant masses easily throw you on the big pile of braindead skinheads and other scum with no knowledge of the cause they are actually fighting for (Mr. Breivik was fighting it from a christian point of view which is totally beyond my understanding since christendom was the initial plague that destroyed our culture in the first place)
    It happened to me in the passed and I was not pleased with it to say the least (I still stand 100% behind my actions but one get easily misunderstood)

We can better come up with sophisticated information which are based on facts and spread the word through organizations and build it up from there and eventually end up in the political circles.

Last Online
    Monday, October 10th, 2011 @ 12:45 PM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    Europid
    Ancestry
    Deutschland, Österreich Bukovina, Lemkovina, Volhynia.
    Subrace
    Nordid, Alpinid, Baltid.
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Hired hand and student.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I have no doubt that a lot of members in this forum are against us, though they do not show their true faces. StormFront is full of them.

Last Online
    Monday, August 13th, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic-American
    Ancestry
    Swiss/Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Arizona Arizona
    Occupation
    Tech Support
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I agree completely. Let me just explain my stance here: by no means am I advocating that we take any kind of illegal action. What I am advocating is that we take a legal but confrontational approach to our external enemies in order to hopefully push them toward extremist reactions that will galvanize support for our cause among the ignorant masses. Several examples I can think of: protesting the building of mosques, organizing "white rights" demonstrations in black neighborhoods, even burning a koran or two if necessary (I know there may be legal restrictions that prevent this in parts of Europe but it is perfectly legal action here in the US). The idea is to taunt the enemy into making illegal attacks against us, in the hope that it will draw more supporters to our cause.

As far as our internal enemies are concerned, I think we are going to have to ignore them for the time being, otherwise we are just going to push the majority of people away from us and further undermine our race by causing dissension and infighting among us. I think a better approach is to gradually build support by confronting unpopular external enemies and then wait for our internal enemies to show their true colors and assist our enemies openly, at which point it will be much easier to convince the masses that our internal enemies must be stopped as well.

Úlfhéðinn
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzik View Post
    I have no doubt that a lot of members in this forum are against us, though they do not show their true faces. StormFront is full of them.
    The day of reckoning draws near. Then they are forced one way or another to choose sides. Consider them as asleep; still covered under the veil of the weak society we (are forced to) live in.

Quote Originally Posted by OnePercent View Post
    Several examples I can think of: protesting the building of mosques, organizing "white rights" demonstrations in black neighborhoods, even burning a koran or two if necessary (I know there may be legal restrictions that prevent this in parts of Europe but it is perfectly legal action here in the US). The idea is to taunt the enemy into making illegal attacks against us, in the hope that it will draw more supporters to our cause.
    In my opinion it would be a better start to organize things first in the form of meeting with the right individuals (in reality, not the internet) Gaining trust from your germanic brothers and sisters is important from my point of view when it comes to the point where words are manifested into action.

The next important event will be to convince people that it is okay again to be proud of your country and folk besides the soccer game of the national team. That's no nationalism. I call that braindead partying for overgrown kids. This is being suppressed and oppressed after WWII and it is about time to change that. It is total injustice in my eyes that a guy from Turkey or Morocco can wear their national flags on a t-shirt without anybody saying or doing something about it. And when people like us are wearing a t-shirt with a germanic symbol or our national flag then all of a sudden, out of the blue, we are nazi's or whatever epithet is good in their eyes. I think it is annoying to say the least.

Try to accomplish these 2 things first and take it from there.

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Ethnopluralismus
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Radulfr View Post
    In my opinion it would be a better start to organize things first in the form of meeting with the right individuals (in reality, not the internet) Gaining trust from your germanic brothers and sisters is important from my point of view when it comes to the point where words are manifested into action.

I think this is the foremost Problem many will encounter... Me and my Girlfriend both live racially aware, but we are pretty isolated, since our families belong to the PC masses. Many years ago i knew some strange folk, mainly old fashioned Hitlerists and Skins of the kind where just to been seen near them would utterly destroy your social life and who contributed to the bad image of "right wing" folk. Today i don´t know any decent, reasonable and thrustworthy activists in real life anymore and also don´t know where to get some...

Last Online
    Friday, July 6th, 2012 @ 10:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Württemberg, Southern U.S. (either English, Scottish or Irish descent, not sure)
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Reactionary
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Metahumanoid View Post
    I think this is the foremost Problem many will encounter... Me and my Girlfriend both live racially aware, but we are pretty isolated, since our families belong to the PC masses. Many years ago i knew some strange folk, mainly old fashioned Hitlerists and Skins of the kind where just to been seen near them would utterly destroy your social life and who contributed to the bad image of "right wing" folk. Today i don´t know any decent, reasonable and thrustworthy activists in real life anymore and also don´t know where to get some...
    Subcultures are our enemy. We need to be as vanilla as possible, so that the only reason for which liberal elements can attack us is for the fact that we're 100% white. If they do that, though, we can paint them as the rabid racists. It becomes slightly more difficult for the average person to attack someone for being a Nazi if they don't look like one.

Last Online
    Monday, August 13th, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic-American
    Ancestry
    Swiss/Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Arizona Arizona
    Occupation
    Tech Support
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Metahumanoid View Post
    Today i don´t know any decent, reasonable and thrustworthy activists in real life anymore and also don´t know where to get some...
    Well, sites like Skadi are a good place to start. Also, I have found that if you talk to other, less racially-aware germanic people carefully you can actually help many of them to become awakened themselves. The truth is that the vast majority of us do care about our race and don't want to see it destroyed, for people like this it is just a matter of helping them see the light. Of course, there are those who will never understand, and I personally advocate quietly cutting all ties with such people because they are our enemy, like it or not.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast