Thread: Hello, I Am Proud of My Ancestry.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 3rd, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    ScotchIrish/Irish/English/Norwegian
    Ancestry
    ScotchIrish/Irish/English/Norse
    Subrace
    Kelto-nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Georgia Georgia
    Fiercley loyal to family.
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Philosophy of Liberty
    Religion
    I Am
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile Hello, I Am Proud of My Ancestry.

I am proud of my ancestry, and no matter how much the media in the U.S. tries to convince me otherwise, I know my culture lies not in that which I consume, but in all those who came before me, in my family, in my honor, and awareness in full of who I am and from whence I came.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 2nd, 2020 @ 05:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Welcome
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Last Online
    Thursday, December 29th, 2011 @ 09:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Saxon, Frisian, Viking
    Subrace
    Atlantid + Keltic-Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Western Australia Western Australia
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Banking
    Politics
    National Liberal
    Religion
    Secularist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Welcome abroad. A person's roots is one of the most prized possession a human being can have.

Hundhedensk "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Håløyg
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    364 Posts
    Welcome to Skadi.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 3rd, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    ScotchIrish/Irish/English/Norwegian
    Ancestry
    ScotchIrish/Irish/English/Norse
    Subrace
    Kelto-nordid
    Country
    State
    Georgia Georgia
    Fiercley loyal to family.
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Philosophy of Liberty
    Religion
    I Am
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the Welcome

Thanks to everyone for welcoming me to this site.

In the United States, the government and media has been working very hard for a long time to erase white culture. (I hope its ok if I talk about this in my introduction, but it is the main reason I am joining.)

They have created an image of white people in the media as being fearful, weak, and with no cultural or ancestral identification at all. This is very clear when you watch U.S. commercials or sitcoms. (Perfect example is a show called "Full House" that was on for a long time.)

They have this image of white people walking around in suits or business casual attire at all times, smiling and happy to work for a corporation that they equate with God/pure goodness.

They make white people seem blissfully ignorant of the evils of the world, who are fearful and weak whenever they encounter any conflict or a person of another race.

I believe that our government has been thoroughly infested with these globalists who wish to create a one-world government (I believe they consider world domination the ultimate accomplishment), and are attempting to dissolve the boundaries that divide races and cultures... but these very boundaries that they are attempting to villify are the very attributes unique to each people that define them and create cultural, artistic, and societal variety in the world.

The trend of political correctness in this country is like the "thought crimes" spoken of in the book "1984" by George Orwell, the very antithesis of liberty, which is neseccary to preserve one's cultural ancestry and family tradition.

Any person in this country who is black or otherwise is not only permitted, but encouraged to embrace their ethnic background and cultural heritage, displaying it proudly for all to see. But if you are a white person in this country, you are not allowed to honor your ethnic background or cultural heritage, which is seen as being racist and hateful, even though it has absolutely nothing to do with any other race than our own.

In our country, the government initiated "affirmative action", which means that companies are required to hire minorities regardless of their qualifications or performance. Many customer service and government positions are held by blacks or hispanics in my area whose intelligence alone would disqualify a white person for the same position, and whose attitude of disdain towards thier white patrons is only matched by thier incredible dislike of being inconvenienced by having to perform thier contractual duties. Not only that, but if there is no black person who is capable of passing a test in order to perform the functions of a position, they will close the position entirely rather than give it to a qualified white employee.

In our country, blacks and other minorities strut around with huge black chips on thier shoulders, just daring anyone to say anything to them, thinking no one can because they are black. The government has given them a free pass to be a total a**hole to everyone around them at all times, and if any white person dares to call them out and make a judgement based on the content of thier character, they pull out the old media trump card and call the white person a racist, thereby avoiding having to answer for thier uncivilized actions.

In our country, there is "Black History Month" which is perfectly ok, but we are never ever allowed to have a "White History Month". At my college there are clubs that students can join, such as the Black Students Club, or the Hispanic Students Club, or the Asian Students Club.... but there will never ever be a White Students Club allowed. Our country even celebrates "Cinquo de Mayo" the Mexican national independance day, a country who we fought a war with to gain the southwest territory!

Meanwhile, in our public schools, childrens academic books are edited according to political correctness. For example, In the United States, our constitution is the most sacred and highest law of the land whose supremacy guarantees our individual liberties against all enemies foreign and domestic, without which we would not be a free nation... Yet the school books description of the constitution and what they teach the children is a watered down version stating "The constitution is a document that tells us about our laws".

Meanwhile, if you ever step into a WalMart in our country, you will notice that there are tons of black Muslims in full Muslim dress loitering around all over the place... Well I have come to discover that these Muslims are employees that have been imported by WalMart, who pays them only 4 dollars an hour, and the government pays for the difference between that and minimum wage, provides them with housing, food stamps, and cash assistance, and medical care.

The wealth of our country is being harvested by these globalists, and white Americans are being dumbed down and brain washed in order to lubricate us to allow these globalists in, to take what they want, and leave us in a ruined third world country... A country that once set the standard for a free and prosperous nation by being the example... but all our country is now is a tool for evil men to go out into the world and use force and agression as a means to attain their own ends without the consent of the governed.

Anyways that is why I have joined this site, because I am sick of all the aformentioned problems, and I believe that if white people unify, not only in my country, but in europe and all over the world, we can push out this black-skinned scourge that the globalists are using to destroy us in order to take what is ours and ultimately own the whole planet.

I think they have severely underestimated white people and I want to be with other white people.

I hope it is ok for me to say these things, I don't think I have to tell you, that it is almost impossible for a white person to be honest in this world anymore!

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Welcome Auricomous!

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, May 9th, 2016 @ 05:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German (7/16), Norvegian from Telemark (1/4), Irish (1/8), French (1/8), Flemish? (1/16)
    Subrace
    Alpine/Nordish/Faelid
    Country
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    German supremacist
    Religion
    Holy Bible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Auricomous View Post
    I am proud of my ancestry, and no matter how much the media in the U.S. tries to convince me otherwise, I know my culture lies not in that which I consume, but in all those who came before me, in my family, in my honor, and awareness in full of who I am and from whence I came.
    That is one of the greatest mindsets a person can have. When we reckognize their past the people who came before us and made us who we are today, we become strengthened as a FOLK.

Welcome on in !