Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Do We Do Now (Concerning Breivik)?

Senior Member Sågverksarbetaren's Avatar
    Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 03:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Smaland Smaland
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What Do We Do Now (Concerning Breivik)?

If we ignore the obvious tragedy concerning the dead in Oslo and Utøya, for us, it is also a tragedy of double proportions, regarding the fact that Breivik was "one of us" (yes, he was a zionist, a neo-conervative, a counterjihadist, a gay-activist (pro-gay, at least) and a freemason, but the media don`t care about that, and that`s what matter).

This means that he has harmed our struggle, and that "facism", "racism", and so on, now will be portrayed as the ultimate evil, and the ultimate threat to our societies. The issues of immigration and multiculturalism - which, ultimately, is the issue of survival, if we are to survive as a people (or peoples) - , has been poisoned, bewitched, and no one will want to adress these issues, in fear of being linked to Breivik.

For me, it`s hard to not be overwelmed with defeatism, hopelessness. Is their really any future, i wonder? Is this the end? Will the events (massive immigration, ethnic masochism, fueled by degenerate propaganda), which will lead to the ultimate annihilation of our peoples (norwegians (in particular, concerning what has happened), swedes, danes, germans ...), become unstoppable?

Or, do we still have a chance?
    If so, what do you think our best strategic move should be (and the most tasteful thing to do, also, so that we do not disrespect the victims of this terror)?

Shall we just lay low for a while, for years, maybe for decades, and even support the establishment and the anti-whites and the massive immigration? Deliberately fuck up our nations, making them look like some Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas-neighbourhood?

Let`s face it, let`s be realistic, we ARE Breivik now, that`s our brand, and that does NOT appel to any (sane) germanic man, woman or child. And if we don`t can convince them that germanic preservationism (a genuine ANTIRACIST ideology, which celebrates diversity) really is the best for them, let the society they live in do that. I know it`s drastic, but what shall we do ? I genuinely believe that we cannot do anything from where we are now, so why don`t just step down and let our nations fall into the grip of multiculturalism, and then, when we have mosques preaching sharia, blacks selling drugs to kids, jews completely in charge, and so on, then we arise.

Fanatic defeatism? Or the only solution? What do you think?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 5th, 2019 @ 10:11 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norsk/Kelt
    Ancestry
    Norge/Eireann
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Nordic Union Nordic Union
    Kompliziert!
    Occupation
    Border Protection
    Politics
    Volksgemeinschaft
    Religion
    Ásatrú
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    The western media has an agenda and so will look for any kind of excuse to bash the right wing movement across the entire spectrum. That is old news of course ..

Using ABB though for them is going to be *Fools Gold* in the long run as word is going to get out more and more that he is Pro-Israel etc etc and that just does not sit well at all with the boardroom elites whom sit in a circle and plan our destruction and demise..

When it comes to the word HATE .. Then these elites are the real masters of putting it into practice..

What we stand for is Self Preservation and Heritage and the right to the truth about our history and ourselves as a folk across the world. This is what they seek to dismantle and destroy..

If you feel I am perhaps inaccurate with this by all means cast your opinion √

Let`s face it, let`s be realistic, we ARE Breivik now, that`s our brand,
    I have a simple answer to that wild assumption and in German if I may: SCHWACHSINN You are certainly being Unrealistic with such a statement..
    Wahrheit Macht Freiheit.
    http://www.rheinwiesenlager.de
    HISTORY IS NOT HISTORY - UNLESS IT IS THE 100% TRUTH

Last Online
    Thursday, August 25th, 2011 @ 08:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    French-Canadian, Normand
    Ancestry
    France
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Quebec Quebec
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student/translator
    Politics
    Quebec Nationalism
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I didnt know he was pro-gay?

Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts
    While I understand why you think the way you do, as Godwinson said in the other thread already: giving up is not an option.

Multikult remains evil, it remains bad for our countries, our economies, our people. We have a plethora of arguments on our side, we only need the truth.

We should not let us be silenced by someone who was NOT one of us.

I even think we should BECAUSE of the events not be silent, we should be even more out-spoken and clear. The multikult created Breivik, nothing else. We nationalists are only the messenger of the bad news that multikult is horrible and an act of genocide. Everyone who supports the multikult is a genocidal warmongerer. Tell them that, each time they come and whine about "tolerance" and all that shit. When we tolerate every nonsense, there is no more room for us and our way of life, including tolerance in strict limits for guests who visit our countries (the good thing about guests is that they also leave again!). We can't turn our countries into a supermarket free to plunder for all the third world that mysteriously feels "entitled" to that we house, feed and pay them and pander to all their freaky wishes. We are not responsible for their misery, they themselves are.

They bring their wars with them, not only their past experience of war. The Hutsi continue fighting the Tutsi on our soil, the Palestines demonstrate against Jewish settlements in our cities and demolish them heavily in the clash that inevitably follows. And all feel in one way or another offended by one or another thing they dont like about our or another culture we allow to grow on our soil.

Why the Hel should we do that to ourselves????

Islam is a warmongerer cult and the Qu'ran a handbook for cultural conquest. In Britain they already declared districts being now under Sharia Law. Violating the laws and customs of the country that welcomed them. Spitting on them. Demanding offenders to be stoned.

We cannot effort to tolerate this stuff any longer. Two more years on this course and Britain is completely under Sharia Law. In countless districts throughout Europe are no-go areas established where our people cannot go any longer without being beaten or worse.

We should not be silent. We should not give up. We should become even more vocal and outspoken and put all the nasty details on the table. We dont have "some years", let alone decades anymore.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Holland/Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Single adult
    Politics
    New Right, with NS sympathies
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hi Sågverksarbetaren,

I understand your point of view, but most people here in Holland seem to understand that Breivik is not THE typical Nationalist. At least support for the party of Geert Wilders is exactly the same, according to the polls. After all, the problem of immigration has not changed at all. Only those people that already did not agree with Wilders are now gloating in triumph.

Furthermore, Breivik has pointed out to us the main vulnerability of the whole immigration movement. We should attack not the immigrants, but the elites. Break their complacency, make them feel that a lot of hate is directed at them because of the open borders. They are identifiable, they are a small group, and they are vulnerable because as politicians they depend upon public opinion.

By attacking I mean not physical violence. In that I am completely opposed to Breivik. But there are no politicians without weak spots, hidden scandals, bribes, relational problems etc. Expose them to publicity and public scorn as much as possible. They will start to fear us, and take our arguments against immigration more seriously.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Germany, Scotland, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    Single adult
    Politics
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Truth be told, we are acting in the way you outlined already.

None of us have done shit to stop the current societal trend, and the situation continues to worsen as we sit here on our computers bitching about it day in and day out.

We have been acting in the way you described since this "movement" began. We have done absolutely nothing that will drastically affect the future of our people in a good way. We are nothing more than disgruntled observers to a nightmarish reality.

I propose the opposite. We have already been sitting here doing nothing while all this unfolds for years now. I think it's time we started acting on our beliefs and doing something meaningful for a change.

It's hard not to see European nationalist organizations as little more than pathetic gatherings of malcontents pointlessly griping in unison to a people that refuse to listen. As of right now, European nationalist movements are worthy of little more than pity.

It's the hard truth, but the reality is that this is a sad, sad movement that will continue to garner no respect unless we start taking action for once.

Senior Member Sågverksarbetaren's Avatar
    Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 03:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Smaland Smaland
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I have got no time to respond to you tonight, but i can say this:
    I rather go down with dignity, then survive with shame.

Is that something that you can agree on?

Quote Originally Posted by Marielise View Post
    I didnt know he was pro-gay?
    Yes, he is pro-gay. From a norweigian site:

”I alle tilfeller, vi er ikke i en situasjon der vi kan velge og vrake partnere. Vi må derfor sørge for å påvirke andre kulturkonservative til å komme på vår anti-rasistiske/pro-homser/pro-Israel linje. Når de når denne linjen kan man ta det til neste nivå.”

Roughly translated:

"We are not in a situation where we chose our partners. Therefore, we must influence other cultural-conservatives to absorb our anti-racist/pro-homosexual/pro-Israel ideology. When they have reached that line, we can take it to the next level."

Last Online
    Monday, September 19th, 2016 @ 06:07 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    This should cheer you up:
    http://organicist.wordpress.com/2011...tive/#comments
    Voting Conservative
    July 15, 2011

"Despite the limitations of the Conservative approach, their efforts in engaging the current system and the mainstream population are beneficial. Working to reform Conservatism allows for steering the national dialogue away from its current leftist course by forcing the left into conversations they otherwise try to avoid, and by phrasing and presenting un-PC ideas in terms the masses can handle while demonstrating a tangible benefit. In turn, this can start shifting the mindset of a large section of the population."
    Amerika – Overcoming Futility

Those of you who share my views must see the sense in this. It is imperative that we vote for mainstream Conservative movements and work to keep them in power. Yes, mainstream Conservatism is reactionary, backward-looking, and watered down. But there’s more to it than voting for the lesser of two evils. It’s a matter of getting a foot in the door. There are several good reasons for this:
    1. It’s already there. The mainstream Conservative parties in Europe and former Commonwealth countries are already established in national politics. They have all the funding and resources that we lack. We are better served by hijacking these parties than by fringe activism.
    2. It can be swayed. France’s head-of-state, Nicholas Sarkozy, has been forced to address the concerns of France’s right-wing underground in order to stay in power. So have heads-of-state in many other European countries. We can influence the policies and direction of mainstream Conservative parties, but this does us no good unless those parties are in power.
    3. It’s not as watered down as you think. Conservative politicians have to use watery center-right code-speak in order to get past the PC culture radar, but that’s how they campaign. As recent immigration laws in Arizona and Alabama have shown, however, Conservative politicians will implement fairly hard-core policies once they’re in office. Granted, the Conservative mainstream isn’t what it should be, but they’re good enough for now.

We can’t afford to sit around in Traditionalist internet communities discussing Evola. Complaining about the futility of modern politics on alt-right forums isn’t enough. We have to get the Conservative movements into power and begin working through them. That is the only viable course of action at this juncture.

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 01:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    I propose the opposite. We have already been sitting here doing nothing while all this unfolds for years now. I think it's time we started acting on our beliefs and doing something meaningful for a change.

It's hard not to see European nationalist organizations as little more than pathetic gatherings of malcontents pointlessly griping in unison to a people that refuse to listen. As of right now, European nationalist movements are worthy of little more than pity.

It's the hard truth, but the reality is that this is a sad, sad movement that will continue to garner no respect unless we start taking action for once.
    We have discussed this before and I am still of the same opinion, i.e. that the time for action, while it will eventually come, is not yet here. What we are discussing here is not a small policy change, like the parliamentary Nationalist parties are advocating reducing immigration—reduction, not repatriation—and lodging complaints over the general lack of assimilation and so on, the goal to which we must aspire—I certainly do—is the reconstitution of not only the national state but also the national culture and the creation of a political body that will allow us to speak and act with one voice on the international stage. That is not reformation but revolution.

Such a revolution is not possible today, by the looks of it the masses are not even receptive to the call to reformation from the parliamentary parties—such as the relatively modest Norwegian FrP—but continue to support and vote for main stream politicians. Do you expect to sway these voters through a campaign of violence? Or you expect to exercise a terror so great that the mainstream political parties and media companies will see no way out but to concede your demands? Or do you propose to quietly and under the radar build up a huge Freikorps, with tanks and jet fighters, and then simply take over government? In either case you will, at the present, fail, and quite miserably too.

Revolutions happen at certain points in time. Voltaire, Rousseau and the encyclopédistes spread their ideas for decades without achieving any noticeable political effect. So did Russian revolutionaries as Tkachev. Then, when the circumstances were right, everything happened very quickly and almost at once. As I never tire to point out, the NSDAP went from 2.8 percent of the vote in 1928 to 37.4 percent in 1932. In France it was a famine and state bankruptcy, in Russia it was a failed war, famine and state bankruptcy and in Germany it was the Great Depression, famine and a state bankruptcy. People were outraged over the situation, panicking, and the ruling cliques had lost all legitimacy. People demanded change, and they got it.

Our task is to—like the Bolsheviks, the Jacobins and the Nazis—to create a platform and an organization structure that can guide and control the masses in their revolution and in the meantime to propagate propaganda and information. We must now plant in the population the ideas that one day will carry the revolution. It could be a revolution through the ballot box, or it could be a revolution in the streets.

Last Online
    Thursday, May 10th, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    German
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Not sure why this incident should cause anyone here to experience a sense of "defeatism, hopelessness". This guy doesn't represent what this board stands for. Essentially his attack was an extension of the long-standing conflict between Palestinians and Israelis. His attack was first and foremost against the staunchly pro-Palestinian government in Norway and it's youth wing. It seems to me that most members of the Labour Party aren't overly concerned that the Palestinians--or Muslims in general--have routinely resorted to terrorism to further their cause. It makes some of the statements I've read/heard the last few days from the left-wing in Norway quite hypocritical.

Granted this from an ADL site, but here is a list of Palestinian terror attacks since 2001.

http://www.adl.org/israel/israel_attacks.asp

Of course prior to that Israel was the main target of Islamic terrorist attacks and there were a number of deadly bombing that the left-wing seem to have clearly forgotten about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast