Country
    European Union European Union
    Rossialism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Stalinist Russia: Aryan Paradise

People in Russia are not well informed about racial matters, and when they begin to discuss them someone who is more experienced mentions the "Square of Revolution" subway-station (Moscow). Why? Because it has many bronze statutes of THE people. I was there and checked all of them: no Armenoids and other Orientalids, no Mongoloids or East-Baltics - only Nordic and Nordic-UP types. Very politically incorrect. When this station was built? In times of STALIN. In fact, you canfind such statures all over Moscow, on luxurious "Stalin's" building and in parks. And not only there - in newspapers and journals, in movies and documentaries, everywhere the Nordic (Nordic/UP) ideal was being promoted.

This topic is vast and badly researched... Did you know that Nazi/German anthropologists were using racial standarts worked out in Russia? In those times anthropology was on the rise in Russia.

Numerous institutions were working in this field.

NKVD and Gestapo signed an agreement in 30s about mutual help in these questions.

A couple years ago newspapers published the racial standarts of NKVD (adopted in times of jewish purges... I mean purges of Jews) - very impressive... They were based on works of Sikorsky-senior... Sikorsky-junior is the creator of first helicopter (in immigration in the States... he, and another Russians invented television...). All interracial marriages were considered negative, but not inter-ethnical, except those with Jews... That was THE OFFICIAL DOCUMENT FROM ARCHIVES OF THE CENTRAL APPARATUS OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY!

Well, I can say that these standarts effectivly cut off from he service all racially mixed persons.

Stalin was implenting racial policy to strengthen the Russian ethnicity, I know that there was the programm of selection in the Institute of Man.

I know that racial tests were done in KGB and GRU, as well as in the Army. (I'd say Putin was an atipical KGB officer, he was assigned to street shadowing - they didn't need bright personalities there...)

PS. Stalin killed "millions of Russians"? Russians were applauding to his tribunals on those who several years ago were butchering them. Don't think that Russian were a docile horde. In times of jewish/bolshevik terror there were tens of thousands armed up-risings, sabotages, underground resistance... that's why Jews lost their power in mid 20s to Stalin so quickly.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

But Stalin wasn't a Nordic or UP type. He looks like an Armenoid. Wasn't he responsibly for starving Ukranians? Most Ukranians I've seen are the very blond Danubian types.

Last Online
    Saturday, December 2nd, 2006 @ 08:42 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Rossialism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Originally posted by ns1488ca
    But Stalin wasn't a Nordic or UP type. He looks like an Armenoid. Wasn't he responsibly for starving Ukranians? Most Ukranians I've seen are the very blond Danubian types.
    Well he wasn't. As well as Hitler and many Nazis.

Haven't you read Guenther on Ukrainians??

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Originally posted by Ross
    Well he wasn't. As well as Hitler and many Nazis.

Haven't you read Guenther on Ukrainians??
    No. You want to enlighten me with a sentence or two?

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Rossialism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, the fact that Stalin wasn't "Nordish" (he had lightish brown hairs, btw) is not relevant to his policies.

Okey, if it's that hard for you...

http://www4.stormfront.org/whitehistory/reoehchap6d.htm

In the western and northern Ukraine we meet once again with a Dinaric region, this element being, it would seem, particularly prominent in the districts of Kharkov, Poltava, Kiev, and Chernigov; it dies out to the north in Volhynia, and to the east apparently only when the Volga region is reached. Podolia would seem to be predominantly Dinaric-Alpine; but towards Galicia the Alpine race increases, and in west Galicia clearly predominates. The Carpathians seem to have an Alpine-Dinaric mixed population.

Last Online
    Thursday, July 27th, 2006 @ 09:12 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Race Realism/Hereditarian
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Most Ukranians I've seen are the very blond Danubian types.
    Living in Alberta, I've come in contact with many who have significant Ukrainian ancestry, including my family (I'm 1/4 Ukrainian). From observing those on my dad's side of the family, and from looking at photos of my Ukrainian grandmother (had dark brown hair and green eyes), I've determined that my Ukrainian ancestry consists mostly of a dinaric(nose, darker hair) element, with perhaps some Ladogan/East Baltic (shorter stature, light eyes, darker skin tone).

From what I have observed from those of Ukrainian descent in general, there seems to be two types that emerge. Whereas those of British Isles ancestry appear to be uniformly brown haired and fair skinned, I have only seen Ukrainians come in two, very different forms, them being the: a) tall or medium statured Ukrainian, which usually is large-nosed, dark-haired, dark-eyed, and in many cases swarthy in skin tone. b) the short statured Ukrainian, with a small nose, golden or ash blond hair, grey or light blue eyes, and skin which is light in original form, yet tans very easily.

It should be of note that type a is far more numerous than type b (in Canada).

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Rossialism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There are a lot of Norics, Sub-Nordics and Baltics there, as confirmed by more or less light pigmentation alongside with short skulls, but "Nordish" elements are not dominant.

Canadian Ukrainians are immigrants from northern (not western) Ukraine, which is mostly Baltic, with Dinaric and Alpine (NW) strains. So to the West Alpine strain begins to dominate, and to the SW - Dinaric and later Mediterranian, and to the East and SE and South - Baltic/Dinaric and Turkic.

There are some Nordics there, perhaps, as many as 10-15% on three norther regions of Volyn, Kiev and Chernigov (and perhapd Kharkov).

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Rossialism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The guy is Noric, it seems.