Religion
    lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Contact with Aliens in 2031

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/308504

Moscow - Russian scientists believe that humanity will come into contact with an extraterrestrial civilization by the year 2031. Speaking at a conference, one Russian astronomer said it is inevitable that we contact aliens because many planets resemble ours.
    Last year, world renowned physicist Stephen Hawking warned about the dangers of making contact with an advanced alien civilization. The author of “A Brief History of Time” compared communicating with extraterrestrials to when Christopher Columbus first landed in America.
    For centuries, scientists, ufologists and alien enthusiasts have predicted that humanity will discover alien intelligent life forms, but those predictions have yet to come to fruition and scientists haven’t found a planet that consists of life.
    Most scientists, though, would agree that there is life in this complex multiverse, which is why one Russian scientist believes Earth will make alien contact within the next 20 years.
    Reuters first reported that during an international forum on extraterrestrial life, director of the Russian Academy of Sciences’ Applied Astronomy Institute, Andrei Finkelstein, boldly stated that by the year 2031 we will have encountered alien civilization(s).
    The top Russian scientist said the odds are extremely high because 10 percent of identified planets circling suns in the galaxy are similar to our planet. He added that if water can be found on the planet then so can life.
    “The genesis of life is as inevitable as the formation of atoms... Life exists on other planets and we will find it within 20 years,” said Finkelstein. “The whole time we have been searching for extraterrestrial civilizations, we have mainly been waiting for messages from space and not the other way.”
    Finkelstein suggests that the extraterrestrials would most likely resemble human beings with a head, two legs and two arms. “They may have different color skin, but even we have that.”
    The director of the Russian organization that was launched during the Cold War in the 1960s has not provided any facts or evidence that we will make contact with a life form beyond this Earth. TG Daily noted that Finkelstein’s claim will be labeled as “wishful thinking.”
    Scientist Frank Drake, who has held a long interest in the search for extraterrestrial life, came up with the famous Drake Equation that estimates the number of detectable alien civilizations within the Milky Way Galaxy.
    N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L
    From the SETI Institute:
    “N = The number of civilizations in The Milky Way Galaxy whose electromagnetic emissions are detectable.
    R* =The rate of formation of stars suitable for the development of intelligent life.
    fp = The fraction of those stars with planetary systems.
    ne = The number of planets, per solar system, with an environment suitable for life.
    fl = The fraction of suitable planets on which life actually appears.
    fi = The fraction of life bearing planets on which intelligent life emerges.
    fc = The fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into space.
    L = The length of time such civilizations release detectable signals into space.”

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/articl...#ixzz1TNGfCbgr

So what do you think?? Will this make an even larger threat to our people than the subspecies of our own human race? Will this make a unity amongst all humans on earth against the alien races out their potentially. THIS IS ALL HYPOTHETICAL.
    Borte bra, hjemme best

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Germany, Scotland, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    Single adult
    Politics
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Maybe the Muslims will attempt will attempt to force Islam on the aliens instead of us.

Last Online
    Monday, October 10th, 2011 @ 12:45 PM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    Europid
    Ancestry
    Deutschland, Österreich Bukovina, Lemkovina, Volhynia.
    Subrace
    Nordid, Alpinid, Baltid.
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Hired hand and student.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Despite the fact that Hawking spends way too much time on his mental masturbation by causing fear in people (not that he can do anything else), he has a point on dangerous aliens. Whatever. I say we subject them and make them our slaves.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 10:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Western
    Country
    Other Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Most scientists, though, would agree that there is life in this complex multiverse, which is why one Russian scientist believes Earth will make alien contact within the next 20 years.
    Not if the Annunaki find us first in 2012!

But in all seriousness, the contact of an extra-earthly Alien species has intrigued me since I was a young boy (Being a Star Wars fan at an early age will do this to you). The implications of such a meeting I don't think would be hostile, if we as emissaries of Europa present ourselves in a civil manner and don't throw the rocks first, considering they're intelligent.
    Any Alien that has the audacity to land on this Earth has made a great undertaking, and would know this, thus if they "came in peace" I don't think they would land unless the time is right, and modern day is definitely not the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzik
    Whatever. I say we subject them and make them our slaves.
    Baaaaad move. After they get emancipated they'll start blaming us for their failures, demand equal rights, suck welfare from the state and breed with our race

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    355 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzik View Post
    Despite the fact that Hawking spends way too much time on his mental masturbation by causing fear in people (not that he can do anything else), he has a point on dangerous aliens. Whatever. I say we subject them and make them our slaves.
    If we have learned anything, we've learned that slavery is poison to the folk. If we are lucky enough to be the more advanced civilization, we should make no contact at all.

I fear, though, that if some alien civilization is out there, they will be more advanced than we, and will probably kill us all and take our planet. For this reason, if we get a radio message from these aliens, we should likewise never answer it.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Last Online
    Thursday, May 10th, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    German
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Russian scientists--many of them who were educated during the Soviet era--have a tendency to make the most outrageous assertions. I would suggest reading Frank Drake's book, which is quite interesting. He argues that it would be impossible for "aliens" to travel to Earth. If I'm not mistaken he also discusses a conference about extraterrestrial life that became a farce because several Soviet scientists made ludicrous claims.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, February 1st, 2019 @ 01:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Old Prussian / English
    Ancestry
    Baltic Prussian, English, German
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Pommerania Pommerania
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Anti-Globalist
    Religion
    Early pre-trinitarian Christiani
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    To state so precisely, 2031, contact with beings we dont even know exist, says to me that the ruling powers have another of their false flag events planned, this time though, instead of killing us and then blaming it on Muslims, they will frighten us in to accepting a "New World Order" as the only defense we have against a faked alien invasion. Bit like global warming fear mongering.

You would have noticed already how the jewish propaganda machine that is the Hollywood film industry has for many decades implanted in our minds the notion.

I think it was William Cooper who warned of the governments plans for this, about how they pretend they are secretly hiding aliens from us whilst at the same time "releasing" whistle-blowers who tell us of the hangers with crashed space ships, by the way, ask yourself, these aliens that came all this way, why do they all seem to crash when they get here?, bit suspicious to me.

Things you might wish to research so you are able to resist their lies, H.A.A.R.P., and Project Bluebeam.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 16th, 2017 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Subrace
    Hallstatt-Nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    L = The length of time such civilizations release detectable signals into space.”

Really? What are the odds of them not killing each other off before visiting other planets?

The intelligent aliens must come from a natural selection at their home planet. Just like us, they initially needed violence and taming of their nature in order to survive as a species. The same violence and natural destruction which almost killed us off several times in this century. What does that tell us?

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 06:57 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    543 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Rossa
    To state so precisely, 2031, contact with beings we dont even know exist, says to me that the ruling powers have another of their false flag events planned, this time though, instead of killing us and then blaming it on Muslims, they will frighten us in to accepting a "New World Order" as the only defense we have against a faked alien invasion.
    Finkelstein is not exactly a "Russian" name, so that certainly is a possibility behind these claims. Wouldnt be that surprising either.

As for contact, I'd be extremely careful, Nørron has a point. All higher developed species have, along with their growth in technical advance, also perfected warfare. Even ants keep soldiers for extended warfare also against other and much bigger species than themselves. So when war is the normal way to make first contact, it doesnt seem that wise to make contact with a species that is able to travel from probably beyond the Milky Way to Earth. Then again, maybe they pity us and wont do us harm. Look how cute, these funny little humans, playing space travel to their own moon lol. Let them play, we come back when they've become an advanced civilisation...
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 30th, 2011 @ 06:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    Nordland Nordland
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I am not exactly convinced by this article, but it does bring questions about our entire outlook on race (unity of humans against other extra terra beings) and even religion.

I mean honestly, think how large the galaxy and universe is. What is the chances that earth is the only planet that by chance created life.
    Borte bra, hjemme best

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast