Conservative
    Religion
    returning to rome
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfadur View Post
    Yes, Afrikaans would have to be the official language, otherwise it's not an "Afrikaner Republic" anymore. English would be the second language, and spoken by almost everyone, but it shouldn't have the same status as Afrikaans. Yes, this means that everyone, including the Anglos, would be forced to take language classes. I'm not sure if this is applicable in real life, but it's a good ideal.
    Israel has a very successful model for just these type of language classes, the Ulpan, in 6 months they teach new immigrant to Israel to function in the Hebrew language. This model could quite easily be adapted to Afrikaans and since most of the persons taking these classes would be English speakers it would probably take 3 or 4 months to give a reasonable command of Afrikaans.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Most Whites in SA can speak at least rudimentary Afrikaans, even if their home language isn't. Language isn't a problem, spirit and world view is.
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Religion
    odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    If there was ever an afrikaner homeland I probably would be willing to learn afrikaans and move there. As long as the homeland has freedom, the right to bear arms and so on.

I would like a homeland like that whether its in south africa, the pacific northwest or even south america.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ulfrik For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch, South Africa
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Cape Province Cape Province
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimminger View Post
    1. Perhaps you should go to praag.co.za and pose your question there as you are the one requiring clarification, I cannot give that.

I do not agree with his support of Israel however anything will be better than the ANC at this point, I voted DA in the last election simply because there is no other alternative, I follow much the same line of thought when it comes to Roodt.

2. You are merely attacking the individuals because you cannot argue against the case for a Volkstaat.

You won’t be forced to live in hillbilly land you can immigrate to Oz, NZ, the UK or the middle-east. However why deny people who do want a Volkstaat that?

The vid was about self-determination, not about the VVK, OASE or any other movement in particular.

Yes, and I can give proof of Muslims flourishing in business under apartheid what is your point?

You English are backward, you just need to go to predominantly English cities such as Durban, PE, East-London, Practically the entire east coast and look at the state of cities and towns, furthermore most members from SA on Skadi is "backward Afrikaners" so you are keeping pretty bad company if that is your opinion.

Blacks don’t uplift themselves, if they could do that apartheid would have worked a treat, where are you getting this drivel from? They uplift themselves on the shoulders of Afrikaners and come to think of it you English did much the same.

And you are claiming that the district 6 half-caste is somehow the norm when it is clear that this is isolated, I assure you there are many "whites" but more particularly Afrikaners who successfully left SA and made an excellent life for themselves, whatever the measure of success is you might like to apply.

OMG, you should marry a black, Coloured or Muslim then. FFS what are you doing here? The Afrikaners biggest threat is not the Blacks or the ANC, it is people like you.

And what uneducated whites are you talking about? Because they can’t speak English like you they are somehow inferior?

FFS, this was not unique to South Africa, the world was changing everywhere in that respect and you now somehow claim that this was unique to my "bigoted" people.

I don’t read the bible.

This is what I want, Isolation, free to live as WE see fit take your false humanity somewhere else, we have had enough of your kind.

If this is your only reason then I hope a swift and permanent ban will be imposed.

-Adolf Hitler
    That is frighteningly similar to what is happening in the UK. Opposition to state multiculturism is suppressed violently, both physically and financially (loss of jobs for expressing certain opinions).

Shame he had to try and conquer the world. If they had only implemented their beliefs in moderation and non-violently. Then again, maybe there was no other way, the insidious seeds of cultural Marxism had been planted way before that.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 07:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Black Land First declares WAR on White South Africa

I post this here as this is what happens without autonomy.
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567