Conservative
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FearingAfrica View Post

I am here on this board so that, should the ANC government by any means turn around and force all Afrikaners to that homeland, I can somehow prove that I never approved of the idea.

I am s*** scared that I might be sent there ... truly so.
    You are then, clearly on this board for the wrong reasons, as you agenda has nothing to do with Germanic preservation, but seemingly only self-preservation. I hope the moderators see this post.

Last Online
    8 Hours Ago @ 08:01 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FearingAfrica
    Some loyalty is not necessarily a bad thing.

I cannot and will not associate with them purely on the basis of color / race. The coloreds that uplifted themselves during Apartheid are far better people.

Your - "your"! clan might find yourselves isolated from the rest of the world.
    If you're white, you are part of that clan too. In contrast to brainwashed whites full of instilled guilt and self-hate, the first - and only - loyalty of all other races lies with their own.

White lands are in that mess because for some reason, whites select their loyalties on lip-services and egotism, more often than not against their own people and for all the poor cute little "disadvantaged" ones that only wait for the right moment to beat you to death and loot your possessions.

Quote Originally Posted by FearingAfrica
    I am here on this board so that, should the ANC government by any means turn around and force all Afrikaners to that homeland, I can somehow prove that I never approved of the idea.

Uh, yeah, the horror of living in a homogenous society without all the cute little apes... eh... culture enrichers and those fine Muslims, and the Jews who pull the strings of the puppets in the ANC, the communist terrorist organisation to displace white Afrikaners from their homeland.

When the ANC "turns around", they will not select, you're white, so you're kicked out of your homeland or killed because you're white. So maybe it's time to reconsider your loyalties. But I guess, you won't....
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    GefŁrchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 07:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    1. Maybe Dan Roodt can tell us exactly how much he has been earning from the pledges on STORMFRONT, where he proposes people to use Paypal to help him (Roodt) help South Africa.

How much has been donated since he started?
    In what way(s) was that money spent to "help South Africa".
    Transparency would do a lot of good.

I fail to see how he can support Israel.

2. As for Steve - nice songs & friendly disposition, but how about managing your own household?

Is this the way to convince people of the integrity of OASE?
    1. Perhaps you should go to praag.co.za and pose your question there as you are the one requiring clarification, I cannot give that.

I do not agree with his support of Israel however anything will be better than the ANC at this point, I voted DA in the last election simply because there is no other alternative, I follow much the same line of thought when it comes to Roodt.

2. You are merely attacking the individuals because you cannot argue against the case for a Volkstaat.

You won’t be forced to live in hillbilly land you can immigrate to Oz, NZ, the UK or the middle-east. However why deny people who do want a Volkstaat that?

Is this the way to convince people of the integrity of OASE?
    The vid was about self-determination, not about the VVK, OASE or any other movement in particular.

Thank you for stressing my ideas about OASE.

Muslims - here and abroad - give many white Afrikaner people jobs. Good jobs. For some older than me, better than they ever had, even under Apartheid. Some loyalty is not necessarily a bad thing.

Some Afrikaners are really backward. Many of them could not even uplift themselves the way many blacks and coloreds could. I know someone originally from District 6 and then Hanover Park, who left South Africa at the age of 20, earned a masters' degree and is holding an excellent position abroad now. Many whites cannot even come close. Such whites are lazy and really the pits.

I cannot and will not associate with them purely on the basis of color / race. The coloreds that uplifted themselves during Apartheid are far better people.

I can see it happening: a lot of uneducated whites will rush to that little homeland.
    Yes, and I can give proof of Muslims flourishing in business under apartheid what is your point?

You English are backward, you just need to go to predominantly English cities such as Durban, PE, East-London, Practically the entire east coast and look at the state of cities and towns, furthermore most members from SA on Skadi is "backward Afrikaners" so you are keeping pretty bad company if that is your opinion.

Blacks don’t uplift themselves, if they could do that apartheid would have worked a treat, where are you getting this drivel from? They uplift themselves on the shoulders of Afrikaners and come to think of it you English did much the same.

And you are claiming that the district 6 half-caste is somehow the norm when it is clear that this is isolated, I assure you there are many "whites" but more particularly Afrikaners who successfully left SA and made an excellent life for themselves, whatever the measure of success is you might like to apply.

OMG, you should marry a black, Coloured or Muslim then. FFS what are you doing here? The Afrikaners biggest threat is not the Blacks or the ANC, it is people like you.

And what uneducated whites are you talking about? Because they can’t speak English like you they are somehow inferior?

What exactly do you want to preserve? The Apartheid situation of only a single woman in parliament?

While you are at it (with your preservation), you might want to preserve Latin too. And start reading the Bible in the original languages. Everything has to change, otherwise it will stagnate.

Your - "your"! clan might find yourselves isolated from the rest of the world.
    FFS, this was not unique to South Africa, the world was changing everywhere in that respect and you now somehow claim that this was unique to my "bigoted" people.

I don’t read the bible.

This is what I want, Isolation, free to live as WE see fit take your false humanity somewhere else, we have had enough of your kind.

If this is your only reason then I hope a swift and permanent ban will be imposed.

As soon as an issue seems suitable for exploitation, partly for political party purposes, partly even for their highly personal interests, the truthfulness or rightness of the matter at hand is altogether irrelevant. This is all the more the case if they can thereby inflict damage on the cause of the general awakening of our Folk. For the men responsible for the destruction of Germany, dating from the time of the collapse, are her present rulers, and their attitude of that time has not changed in any respect up to now. Just as at that time they cold heartedly sacrificed Germany for the sake of doctrinaire party views or for their own selfish advantage, today they likewise vent their hatred against anyone who contradicts their interests, even though he may have, a thousandfold, all the grounds for a German resurgence on his side. Even more. As soon as they believe the revival of our Folk, represented by a certain name, can be seen, they usually take a position against everything that could emanate from such a name. The most useful proposals, indeed the most patently correct suggestions, are boycotted simply because their spokesman, as a name, seems to be linked to general ideas which they presume they must combat on the basis of their political party and personal views. To want to convert such people is hopeless.
    -Adolf Hitler
    Last edited by Stormraaf; Friday, September 16th, 2011 at 01:48 PM. Reason: removed some rule 4 violations
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimminger View Post
    1. Maybe Dan Roodt can tell us exactly how much he has been earning from the pledges on STORMFRONT, where he proposes people to use Paypal to help him (Roodt) help South Africa.

How much has been donated since he started?
    In what way(s) was that money spent to "help South Africa".
    Transparency would do a lot of good.
    1. Perhaps you should go to praag.co.za and pose your question there as you are the one requiring clarification, I cannot give that.

I do not agree with his support of Israel however anything will be better than the ANC at this point, I voted DA in the last election simply because there is no other alternative, I follow much the same line of thought when it comes to Roodt....
    Exactly and it should be added that Dan Roodt never has posted anything on stormfront.org. That should already say enough about the unreferenced claim that FearingAfrica did make.
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Last Online
    Saturday, October 12th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    FearingAfricaís posts are all in italics:

I am an Afrikaner

One of us had already been viciously attacked, and we suffered numerous robberies

It seems she is not English Grimminger, especially considering her numerous tirades posted about them!

(A reply to English forum member Linden) Your country set us up for failure ....You only cared to destroy us. If you cared about human rights, you would have had to destroy many other countries first. Since 1806, is was about destroying the Afrikaner.

England could not stop until the Afrikaner government was destroyed, but did not lift a finger about worse atrocities elsewhere. For example, in some African coutnries, there are still slaves

Of course it is a bore to the British - in other words, the consequences that the Boer people still suffer to this day, is boring to the British?

Hope it happens to your offspring.

However I doubt she is Afrikaner

If you try to preserve Afikaans culture as it is, the homeland will turn into HIllbillyland.

Some Afrikaners are really backward. Many of them could not even uplift themselves the way many blacks and coloreds could.

She is probably not even Germanic but just a troll!

I will properly respond to her garbage posted in this thread soon when I have more time
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We canít allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Last Online
    Sunday, June 17th, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, Nothern French
    Country
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Married
    Occupation
    Lecturer
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Her account is inactive, so either she left or she was banned. I think it's the latter, because I did report her to the moderators. She could be a troll, but the unfortunate thing is, a lot of "Afrikaners" are like her. Backstabbing neo-cons. When she was still in Pretoria she was probably living in an afluent suburb behind huge walls in a security village, looking down on the "Hillbilly" Afrikaners, the poor white folk.

Granted, some of them are lazy and on drugs, but that is one of the symptoms of multiculturalism. There are hard-working poor white people out there, the so-called Hillbillies.

Now she fled to another country and sits there far away and critisizes the rest of us. I also lived in England for 6 years, but I never critisized those who decided to stay. I have been back for almost 3 years now, and despite all the trouble here, I feel it is the best move I've ever made.

She is a snob, pure and simple. Luckily she is gone, thank the gods, now we can get back to intelligent, meaningful discussion.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    In Afrikaans
    Orania wil nou sy eie ambassadeurs in die buiteland hÍ

Philda Essop

Kaapstad
    Orania in die Noord-Kaap gaan sy selfstandigheid tot hoŽr hoogtes voer deur ambassadeurs in die buiteland aan te wys.
    Diť Afrikaner-volkstaatdorp het reeds sy eie geldeenheid, die ora.
    Die Orania Beweging stel sy ambassadeursprogram mŰre op sy burgervergadering bekend. Die eerste twee ambassadeurs van Orania besoek die dorp die naweek en sal inwoners toespreek.
    Die beweging het gister in ’n verklaring gesÍ daar is die afgelope jaar sterk gefokus op die uitbou van steun vir Orania in die buiteland. Talle ondersteuningsgroepe is in die buiteland gevestig.
    Die verteenwoordigers sal daarop fokus om ondersteuning vir Orania en die Afrikaner se strewe na selfbeskikking in hul onderskeie lande te werf.
    Mnr. Jaco Kleynhans, uitvoerende hoof van die Orania Beweging, het gesÍ daar is toenemende druk op minderhede dwars oor die wÍreld om hul taal, kultuur en tradisies in stand te hou. “Ons vind dus groter samewerking met ander volkere wat ook selfbeskikking nastreef.”
    Hy het verduidelik die ambassadeurs is meestal buitelanders wat bereid is om Orania in hul lande van herkoms te verteenwoordig.
    Aansoeke vir ambassadeursposisies is reeds uit tien lande ontvang. Dit sluit in Engeland, Nederland, BelgiŽ, AustraliŽ, Singapoer, Spanje, die VSA, Frankryk, Kanada en BrasiliŽ.
    “In die meeste gevalle is dit mense wat deel is van minderheidsgroepe,” het hy gesÍ.
    Een oorsese groep met wie Orania sy bande versterk het, is die Duitssprekende mense van Suid-Tirool in ItaliŽ. Dr. Christoph von Ach van diť landstreek sal mŰre se vergadering toespreek oor hul sukses met selfbeskikking.
    http://www.dieburger.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Orania-wil-nou-sy-eie-ambassadeurs-in-die-buiteland-he-20110916
    In short, Orania wants to have embassadors in foreign countries.
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Last Online
    Saturday, October 12th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Totsiens

I know no national elections have ever taken place, since its creation.
    However it does have municipal elections in which only eligible males can vote

The first female minister was appointed in 2009 in the newly created role of vice-minister for women's education

She will not appear on television unless given permission, and argues against allowing schoolgirls to do sport

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...ter-television

A quota system and affirmative action laws allow blacks to get into the universities with lowers scores and youíre saying we are the backward ones.

English is the language of ethnic English and old English is an early form of the English language.

Just like cultural dress or language but far more enduring race is part of oneís identity; an ethnic Englishmen who adopts Pakistani culture is not a Pakistani, likewise an encultured Pakistani etc who speaks perfect English is not an Englishman.

The same applies with Afrikaners their culture and Afrikaans
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We canít allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Religion
    odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    In a volkstaat would the afrikaners have the right to own weapons?
    Would there be kommando groups and militias for defense of the volkstaat?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ulfrik View Post
    In a volkstaat would the afrikaners have the right to own weapons?
    Would there be kommando groups and militias for defense of the volkstaat?
    Yes, Yes and Yes.

That's the whole purpose of the exercise.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast