Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FearingAfrica View Post
    You are sooooo misinformed. I know many of the Cape Colored Muslims. They do the Koran in Arabic. (Have you ever been to any of their festivals? Guess not!) The Koran in Afrikaans is a project by Afrikaans speaking white persons. wwwDOTkoraninafrikaansDOTcom.
    Koran in Arabic is general practice. And is not disproving earlier translations of the Koran. I take the educated guess they use a white Afrikaans speaking person for Marketing purposes. I fail to see the novelty in this.
    Your uninformed reaction is another reason for me to steer clear of this "homeland".
    I expect you are going to do it like the super-liberals. Talking against the Volkstaat today - Voting with your feet for it once the reality has taken over.

That said, how many of the super-liberals favoring "racial harmony" live actually in townships.
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Last Online
    Monday, January 23rd, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Germany; The Netherlands
    Country
    Married
    Occupation
    University lecturer
    Politics
    right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Many Germanics work for Muslims

Quote Originally Posted by Stormraaf View Post
    Of course not. How xenophilic does a Germanic have to be to attend Islamic festivals?

Allow me to tell you one thing: many Germanics work for Muslims, because the fellow Germanics do not give them a chance at jobs. Can OASIS promise us the same kind of jobs and perks our Muslim employers can? Doubt that.

The thousands of Germanics that work for Muslims, also enjoy good medical care, housing, etc. etc. As one person that went to work in Saudi told me, "We came for the money and stayed for the life." I have seen them rally around the sick; while the Bible Study Group (Afrikaans) were home doing Bible Study, Muslims joined me around the bed of the sick individual.

In my own experiences, the friendships have endured for years, and continue now in South Africa. The Muslim community is incredibly hospitable. And, for the record, Muslims helped some of the Boers after the Anglo Boer War - it is just not recorded so well.

On the other hand, the Jewish Museum in Cape Town devotes two sections, slandering the Afrikaner.

No use ignoring the contributions Muslims have made to the lives of Germanics.

Last Online
    Sunday, June 17th, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, Nothern French
    Country
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Married
    Occupation
    Lecturer
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    It is not OASIS it is OASE and it stands for Onafhanklike Afrikaner-selfbeskikkingsekspedisie. Therefor, it doesn't change to OASIS in English, because it is an acronym. Not that I am 100% for or against them, I just wanted to point that out.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 07:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Look FearingAfrica or should I say LovingMuslims, stop spreading anti-Germanic rhetoric, If the political tide was not against us as is the case I am sure more Germanics would hire Germanics. however the ANC, as you are no doubt aware, force the more successful businesses with white owners/executives into hiring blacks or else they cannot operate in SA (business decision). If a Muslim whom owns a large business choses to hire whites because he knows he will get better work from them (business decision), it is much easier for them because the owners/executives are coloured, also I have no particular bone to grind with Muslims in SA, but the fact that Mandela purport himself as a Muslim is saying quite a bit, also ministers in the ANC like Asmal and the likes do show an affinity towards blacks, also the ANC tolerate them far more than us. So if I can request that you talk your pro-Muslim crap anywhere but on Skadi I expect you to be mature and respectful enough toward another Germanic so as to comply.
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

Last Online
    Saturday, October 12th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Many Germanics work for Muslims, because the fellow Germanics do not give them a chance at jobs.

No it is because of affirmative action discriminating against them, thank the ANC for that

The great life in Saudi Arabia, where all women, regardless of age, are required to have a male guardian, where women cannot vote or be elected to high political positions and where women are prohibited from driving etc

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/3...i-kingdom.html

No use ignoring the contributions Muslims have made to the lives of Germanics:

Like the many Muslim invasions of Europe, the battle and siege of Vienna, the Battle of Tours and the siege of Malta etc, or the London Bombings, or the process of neo colonization taking place today in Europe by them which is ruining our cultural and racial identity.
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Last Online
    Friday, June 15th, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Islam has always been an enemy of Europe and its people (and yes, Afrikaners are Europeans to me). Why a non-Muslim woman would ever have positive feelings for Islam is a mystery to me.

No use ignoring the contributions Muslims have made to the lives of Germanics.
    I certainly don't ignore the astronomic gang-rape statistics of Muslims against women in my country, a "contribution" if there ever was one.

(and yes, I'm aware that NS leaders made positive comments about Islam, but they were blissfully ignorant about it. Now that we've met the Muslims up close and seen how they are, we can safely put them in the "trash-heap of humanity" category.)

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Germany; The Netherlands
    Country
    Married
    Occupation
    University lecturer
    Politics
    right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Anti-Muslim homeland

The tirade against Muslims started because of the argument that they do not belong in the proposed OASE homeland.

Actually, it is a futile exercise, as the OASE homeland is unlikely to happen; unlikely to remain in place for any length of time. It is like arguing about details of a trip that has only a tiny chance of ever coming to pass.

As for Saudi Arabia: No-one is blind about the fact that women cannot drive there, but almost a million women live there voluntarily (working, or with there husbands) - as it is not that fine in their home countries, like the USA; UK; AUSTRALIA etc. etc.

Tells you something.

Last Online
    Saturday, October 12th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Tells you the money is bloody good!
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Germany; The Netherlands
    Country
    Married
    Occupation
    University lecturer
    Politics
    right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Aesthete View Post
    Tells you the money is bloody good!
    It is more than the money. As I said before, when I arrived there, I was told (in Afrikaans): "We came for the money, and stayed for the life."

No-one has the vote - not even men. In my personal experience, many Saudi women travel, attend university, hold down jobs (anything from security guard to banking official to university professor). They write academic articles; speak at conferences, and teach piano (to prepare students for Royal Schools of Music exams.

This is more than I can say of many, many Germanic women who would not even be able to open their mouths at conferences like the ones I attended in Saudi.

The media focuses on the negatives.

If germanics the world over are so concerned about the Afrikaner, why do they not organise asylum for us... guess it is all just talk and no walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Odalman View Post
    Islam has always been an enemy of Europe and its people (and yes, Afrikaners are Europeans to me).
    I am so glad you consider Afrikaners as European. What is your plan of action to get asylum for us in Europe - or is this just empty talk?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast