Cthulhic
    Religion
    LHP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    You do understand what I was saying, that the money went from being in the hands of the nobility to being mainly in the hands of the Jews, correct? So instead of the Duke of Wherever commissioning Mozart to write a symphony, you have people like the Bronfmans deciding to record and publish rap music full of testosterone while the only white artists he publishes are whining wussy boys. This fits the Jewish cultural marxist agenda of destroying the image of the European male in the minds of young, fertile women and promoting the negro.
    You seem to forget that anyone, thanks to the internet, can now upload/download any work of art they want to. No one has a monopoly on what art people can enjoy anymore, so why all the agita over rap?

This isn't about you, and it isn't about any individual, but rather the organic group which forms a society. I understand that, as one who despises collectivism, you may not accept that the group has any importance, but it certainly does. All culture is a result of group interaction, and as social creatures who depend upon one another, we need a cohesive group which expounds a common culture. Otherwise we are just primitives in a cave who have to supply everything we eat and use ourselves.
    Maybe your society, not mine. Those whom I choose to associate with are not the types who are swayed by the vagaries of popular culture. The need for a group identity is simply a crutch for those incapable of achieving any degree of individualization.

As for culture it is imposed on the masses by the higher man from above, not from the gutter up.

If Beethoven were born today, into his common, low income background, how do you think he would use his talent and genius? He would have to work with what he found around him as the accepted culture, which today is a far lower and less-European thing than it was 200 years ago.[/QUOTE]
    Omnia risus et omnis pulvis et omnia nihil - HPL

"Oh, you should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about." - Willy Wonka

“niemand bleibt hier” - Maria Orsic

Last Online
    Friday, May 11th, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Irish/Scottish/Anglo-Saxon
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Oklahoma Oklahoma
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Conservative/Right-wing
    Religion
    unashamedly Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Schopenhauer View Post
    You seem to forget that anyone, thanks to the internet, can now upload/download any work of art they want to. No one has a monopoly on what art people can enjoy anymore, so why all the agita over rap?

Maybe your society, not mine. Those whom I choose to associate with are not the types who are swayed by the vagaries of popular culture. The need for a group identity is simply a crutch for those incapable of achieving any degree of individualization.
    You are a grown and intellectually mature man who can pick and choose what is beneficial for yourself. But there are children and teenagers out there who just go along with what's hip. The current trend of dumbing down the arts and culture is affecting them most of all. The majority of parents aren't too concerned with instilling a good taste into their children either. And then we get a generation that has been brought up on gangsta rap and "kill the Whitey".
    Ganz er selbst sein darf jeder nur, solange er allein ist. Wer also nicht die Einsamkeit liebt, der liebt auch nicht die Freiheit; denn nur wenn man allein ist, ist man frei. Schopenhauer

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany, Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilderinc View Post
    I think it is important to note that it is not just black music (hip-hop, rap), but things like pop music and pretty much all music.

Most 'music' these days is some auto-tuned thing written by someone other than the singer, with electronically produced (i.e. fake) sounds inserted under the singer's voice, and some horrid thumping noise placed over the singing itself. I've never heard a modern song without the thumping noise.
    I forgot to mention how I was surprised at how many black singers there are in pop music.

This seems to be the cool new song that all the kids like, I've heard it on the radio, TV, and at social events more times than any sane man ever should.

Taio Cruz - Dynamite

There is a popular black female who also makes pop music, I can't recall her name.

I don't remember if it was a single post, or a thread, but a while ago a user wrote a post about how animated movies and Disney have gotten worse.

Cartoons used to be hand-drawn, detailed, and expressed family friendly values.

Compare this to modern cartoons, most of which have no details at all and are computer-rendered.

You didn't really think Disney would escape PC control of the media, did you?

It's always disgusting to see non-child-friendly things being put into movies that are supposed to be for children.
    Toy Story 3 (2010)

Look where Ken looks at :22, and listen to what Barbie says at :24...

I don't think I need to mention that everything on the media these days has something to do with sex or violence.
    All that is necessary for Evil to triumph is for good Men to do Nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Devoted father & husband
    Politics
    E Pluribus Unum
    Religion
    Ascension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerikanerin View Post
    The current trend of dumbing down the arts and culture is affecting them most of all. The majority of parents aren't too concerned with instilling a good taste into their children either.
    Taste is thing that must be developed and the best way to do this is to expose the youth to excellency in form. Yet it should be understood that the many will always be discouraged rather than inspired by this and very few in any age will ever aspire to mastery.

It is an outright lie that there is no excellency today and it is likely that the ones which portray the world only in degeneration see that degeneration all too evident in their own incapacity. Such a tendency leaves one imprisoned in the chains of uniformity to the extent that all appears to only be in decay. They forget that decay is only the threshold which everything must cross on the journey to rebirth and that culture is the dynamic result of this multicyclic process.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123