Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Civil Unrest is Coming, How to Prepare?

Last Online
    Friday, February 15th, 2019 @ 05:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Germany, Netherlands & Alsace
    Subrace
    Cromagnoid
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Civil Unrest is Coming, How to Prepare?

As we are all aware of, civil unrest (and probably civil war) is unavoidable within the next 3 years in South Africa. It will be a war waged for economic resources such as farmland and minerals but most importantly for political dominance. It is not only a matter of white or black rule but there are a split happening within the ANC and many factions will arise from this. As a result this will not simply be a war fought on racial terms as white against black but will also be fought between the different factions of negroes. It will be open season on all and a war fought in total anarchy- the rules of modern warfare will not apply.

We will have to embrace the guerrilla spirit of our ancestors during the Anglo-Boer war as well as the earlier wars against the Bantus to survive and ultimately rise to the top again. We will have to be mobile and be able to operate in small groups, but will ultimately have to have central points where we could top-up supplies and to strengthen forces if need be. We also have to learn from the mistakes of our ancestors as well. We must under no circumstances cling to a specific part of land and leave our woman and children to protect it- we would have to leave our land and protect our women and children. The concentration camps of the Anglo Boer war will be the rape camps under the blacks. Woman and children will have to travel with the men as difficult as it will be but this would be the only way for them to avoid the black rape and murder gangs. It will be a war like no other as it will be fought by whole families, not just the men. This is my take at least…

My equipment which I already have or plan to buy in the near future for the whole family is as follow:

Ghillie Suit
    Camo boots
    Warm clothes (lightweight)
    Sleeping bag
    Hunting/Butchers knife
    Camouflaged/ Military backpack
    Water containers
    Lightweight medical kits
    Preserved food (But will ultimately have to live of the land)
    Salt, saltpetre and other chemicals used in the preservation of meat
    Survival guide (I have these of all the major militaries plus extras)
    Weapons (Short and long range including crossbow or bow)
    Communications (Private band radio etc.)
    GPS
    Traps for small animals
    Basic Fishing gear
    Tools for basic maintenance on weaponry
    Flint stick

Fortunately I have a few items like a military backpack and small items like a “Varkpan” (Utility for cooking and is used as a plate as well, strong, compact and light), water bottles, military clothes etc. I do not have Ghillie suits yet but plan on making our own. Items such as communications, GPS, traps etc could be distributed between members to keep the weight distribution as low as possible. I know the net is not the best place to discuss tactics etc. but please elaborate on different strategies and lists of essentials, also feel free to pm me.

Last Online
    Friday, July 6th, 2012 @ 09:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Württemberg, Southern U.S. (either English, Scottish or Irish descent, not sure)
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Reactionary
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Ethnic unity may be most important in the white community in such a conflict, and may be explicitly advantageous if the divisions in ANC are as bad as you say.

To what degree does such a unity exist among white South Africans on the question of racial solidarity? When the shit hits the fan, will the liberals elements of your community be powerful enough to stifle self-defense?

If white South Africans aren't as united as one would hope, do you see much hope of this improving?

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Take the time to build a faraday cage in your basement too. Its relatively cheap, easy to build and might be a good thing to have along with full protective suits for the entire family/group.

A very good post, I was reading it with my heart in my throat. We all know this will be reality, not only for people in SA but for all of us, a system like this is bound to crash - it's only a matter of time. Yet it seem so unreal to most of us, we do not live in a country that has fallen as fast as SA has. We'll be in the same situation too someday soon - but the battle for survival in SA is here already.

Many might not like the idea of emigration (a.k.a running away?), but I still wish I could bring you here, to Northern Europe. As I said before, the battle will stand here too, but not today and not tomorrow, which gives us some time to prepare for it all. Some have already started to prepare since years back and it's good to see that others do it too. Living in the woods, the wilderness, is something everyone should do every now and then to get experience and too understand what kind of living conditions you will have to deal with when that day comes. It doesn't require alot if you start out with a couple of days to try it out and then do more of it as you get the hang of it. You will get valuable knowledge in survival!

Be glad that you're aware of what will happen, many people are still living in a fantasy world and they won't know what hit them when the day comes..
    A democracy is nothing more than mob rule,
    where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Cromagnoid
    Country
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edhelmann View Post
    Ethnic unity may be most important in the white community in such a conflict, and may be explicitly advantageous if the divisions in ANC are as bad as you say.

To what degree does such a unity exist among white South Africans on the question of racial solidarity? When the shit hits the fan, will the liberals elements of your community be powerful enough to stifle self-defense?

If white South Africans aren't as united as one would hope, do you see much hope of this improving?
    The problem with the Afrikaner (and most white citizens of SA) is that they have become too comfortable in their homes behind high walls and thick burglar bars. As long as they have a 4x4 in the garage and is able to watch sport on satellite TV they are content. We had been blessed with a fairly good standard of living materialistic wise, much like that of the Americans and are blinded by it. Most have traded their folk pride for materialism. We certainly have a large liberal element due to so called white guilt. A large percentage of urbanized whites have bought into this but the smaller towns and rural areas are generally unaffected. I do know however that more are waking from their brain dead sleep and is starting to face reality. In the end I believe that a large part of the white society and especially the Afrikaner will be able to unite, especially once the negroes succeed with their policy of nationalization

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 07:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts
    If you can locate as many white people into an area where where is nothing today. buy as long as land is cheap and put up a retreat there.

When you are scattered it is difficult to defend, as you won't be able to match a stronger attack force. As they are already talk to Mugabe expect military equipment coming over the border.

It might actually be easier to attack Rhodesia/Mozambique and take over there. The people are ripe for change.

Also your strength is the agricultural produce, that gives you control over the food your enemies get. (As they said in the Germany army: Ohne Mampf kein Kampf). When soldiers don't get food they have other things in the head. So stock food and when it comes head to head destroy whatever is eadable for blackies.

whites are better in organisation and planning. The others have Jews, so target those and eliminate them. Without Jews there they are pretty pathetic. So the numbers have a relative value.

Get anti-tank weapons and learn how to build rockets, mines etc. know where the army has their depots.

Be prepared to be absolutely ruthless, that is the only language those guys understand. any human acts will be considered as weakness. It will make you no friends, they act as animals.

Have contact to Chinese ambassadors and test the water.

I don't know how many indians are there, but they most likely are in the same boat as you and their government might support them. (Forget the dutch, british and german governments). See to get alliances with them.

Stir up trouble between the black tribes and let them kill each other.

Start to make a list of names who will be on your side and who is obviously against you, figure out who are the (local) leaders and when the time is ready eliminate them. Know the trackers of your area and the people who know where you live and have some beef with you. eliminate who those gangs depend on.

Train for death squads, you might need them. learn how to stalk, learn to blend with the environment, learn how to kill silently.

I assume you know country where you live. Look at it from the point of view of a soldier, see where ambushes are possible, where are retreats, whether there are bridges and how to blow them when necessary. look for good roadblocks and how to make them.

I assume there will be small to midsize gangs who are marauding, killing, raping, stealing and so on. Study their weak points (communication, strategies they use, food and water supply (when necessary have poison to poison the water), ) as well as their strong points (weaponry, ruthlessness, carelessness of their own lifes and so on) and think how you can use it.

When the shf there is no peace in sight so your main target is the destruction of your enemy. Learn how to do that.

At the same time strengthen the white community now, you will need it in time of trouble.

Have plans ready when you get attacked, bring your womenfolk and kids to places which are more secure then a single farm. Your womenfolk should also know how to shoot and defend themselves and their kids.

Train now!
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Saturday, May 20th, 2017 @ 08:12 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Ancestry
    Germany/Ireland (Viking?)
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Single adult
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Christian (non-denominational)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamrammr View Post
    As we are all aware of, civil unrest (and probably civil war) is unavoidable within the next 3 years in South Africa. It will be a war waged for economic resources such as farmland and minerals but most importantly for political dominance. It is not only a matter of white or black rule but there are a split happening within the ANC and many factions will arise from this. As a result this will not simply be a war fought on racial terms as white against black but will also be fought between the different factions of negroes. It will be open season on all and a war fought in total anarchy- the rules of modern warfare will not apply.

We will have to embrace the guerrilla spirit of our ancestors during the Anglo-Boer war as well as the earlier wars against the Bantus to survive and ultimately rise to the top again. We will have to be mobile and be able to operate in small groups, but will ultimately have to have central points where we could top-up supplies and to strengthen forces if need be. We also have to learn from the mistakes of our ancestors as well. We must under no circumstances cling to a specific part of land and leave our woman and children to protect it- we would have to leave our land and protect our women and children. The concentration camps of the Anglo Boer war will be the rape camps under the blacks. Woman and children will have to travel with the men as difficult as it will be but this would be the only way for them to avoid the black rape and murder gangs. It will be a war like no other as it will be fought by whole families, not just the men. This is my take at least…

My equipment which I already have or plan to buy in the near future for the whole family is as follow:

Ghillie Suit
    Camo boots
    Warm clothes (lightweight)
    Sleeping bag
    Hunting/Butchers knife
    Camouflaged/ Military backpack
    Water containers
    Lightweight medical kits
    Preserved food (But will ultimately have to live of the land)
    Salt, saltpetre and other chemicals used in the preservation of meat
    Survival guide (I have these of all the major militaries plus extras)
    Weapons (Short and long range including crossbow or bow)
    Communications (Private band radio etc.)
    GPS
    Traps for small animals
    Basic Fishing gear
    Tools for basic maintenance on weaponry
    Flint stick

Fortunately I have a few items like a military backpack and small items like a “Varkpan” (Utility for cooking and is used as a plate as well, strong, compact and light), water bottles, military clothes etc. I do not have Ghillie suits yet but plan on making our own. Items such as communications, GPS, traps etc could be distributed between members to keep the weight distribution as low as possible. I know the net is not the best place to discuss tactics etc. but please elaborate on different strategies and lists of essentials, also feel free to pm me.
    Very good topic thread here.

The single best (and smartest) thing to do NOW is (if you have never served in the military) to start introducing yourself and associating with as many ex-military people as possible (preferably army and special forces troops). I don't know if they have them in SA, but here in the states they have veterans' hospitals and the people are great. They also have what are called American Legion clubs here in the US and if they have the same/similar places in SA go there and "mingle."

Several good friends of mine are military veterans who actually served in combat (VietNam, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.) and have done everything from being "grunts" to demolition experts, spec ops, etc. I have been very fortunate to have had them "mentor" me on various "subjects. Enough said.

I recently posted here on the forum on the topic thread about the rising increase pf paramilitary training groups in SA. As I stated in my comment, I made the acquaintance of several Afrikaaners who had served in the Selous Scouts in Rhodesia. Great bunch of guys and as knowledgeable and "talented/capable" as any US Marine, Navy Seal or Green Beret I know. Become friends with them, train with them.

Most important thing to remember here is -

There is strength in numbers.

All the best brother Hamrammar.
    Last edited by TXRog; Wednesday, July 20th, 2011 at 03:09 PM. Reason: spelling

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany, Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Is it really that bad in South Africa? I know people here like to talk about wars and uprisings and whatnot, but it definitely seems like it could happen in South Africa...

By the way, there is a 7 page thread called Things Needed When SHTF that has many great suggestions.
    All that is necessary for Evil to triumph is for good Men to do Nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Cromagnoid
    Country
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    Have contact to Chinese ambassadors and test the water.

I don't know how many indians are there, but they most likely are in the same boat as you and their government might support them. (Forget the dutch, british and german governments). See to get alliances with them.

Stir up trouble between the black tribes and let them kill each other.
    Yes unfortunately the Negroes are one ahead on the Chinese, and to be honest, i will rather face the Blacks alone than to face another parasite. The Chinese are actually waiting for the blacks to mess up the country so that they can just take over for all the money the Negroes owe them. The red communism threat has never been this strong, and to think that some claim that the Border War of the 70's/80's was fought in vain....

I think the Indians would rather flee than to ask or give any assistance, I'm afraid we will have to take this stand alone. The only other race who would possibly be willing to assist would be the colourds (mulattos) but they are a minority too. As for the blacks killing themselves, that was my idea as well. If the war would go the way I see it at the moment we would just have to avoid any major confrontations and protect ourselves against attacks directed at us. The blacks would kill themselves off.

Quote Originally Posted by TXRog View Post
    Very good topic thread here.

The single best (and smartest) thing to do NOW is (if you have never served in the military) to start introducing yourself and associating with as many ex-military people as possible (preferably army and special forces troops). I don't know if they have them in SA, but here in the states they have veterans' hospitals and the people are great. They also have what are called American Legion clubs here in the US and if they have the same/similar places in SA go there and "mingle."

Several good friends of mine are military veterans who actually served in combat (VietNam, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.) and have done everything from being "grunts" to demolition experts, spec ops, etc. I have been very fortunate to have had them "mentor" me on various "subjects. Enough said.

I recently posted here on the forum on the topic thread about the rising increase pf paramilitary training groups in SA. As I stated in my comment, I made the acquaintance of several Afrikaaners who had served in the Selous Scouts in Rhodesia. Great bunch of guys and as knowledgeable and "talented/capable" as any US Marine, Navy Seal or Green Beret I know. Become friends with them, train with them.

Most important thing to remember here is -

There is strength in numbers.

All the best brother Hamrammar.
    No unfortunately I'm too young to have served under the Apartheid SADF. Fortunately there is a lot of old veterans still around including my brothers, father in law and my uncles. I have already learnt a lot from them (and received items like webbing, backpacks, ammo belts etc.) and growing up on a local farm I know the area and it's natural resources quite well. Yes those old SADF soldiers, especially the Parabats, 'Recces', Selous Scouts (Rhodesian Unit) and 32 Battalion guys are quite the masters of warfare. And you are correct besides being hardy, the South African soldier is also resourceful and skilled tacticians.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilderinc View Post
    Is it really that bad in South Africa? I know people here like to talk about wars and uprisings and whatnot, but it definitely seems like it could happen in South Africa...

By the way, there is a 7 page thread called Things Needed When SHTF that has many great suggestions.
    Yes things are going south fast. There is talks of nationalising white assets and changing the constitution to the detriment of whites, black politicians also keep telling us "Just wait for 2012, you'll see what we are going to do with you..." There is an increasing amount of fights within the ANC with threats of alliances and factions splitting away from the ANC, and ANC leaders on provincial and local level are being killed left and rights by political opponents. All the ingredients for war are being added together at the moment. BTW thanks for the link!

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 07:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts
    Would also be good if you can see what is planned and when to engage them in which way.

If you know the steps they are taking, determine when is the best point, when are whites so angry they will take up the weapons. (At least the whites who are willing to fight at one point).

If that is clear you have a certain point when you engage and you can plan ahead.

when the point of no return is hit, then you can act with determination.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast