Occupation
    Visual art student
    Politics
    Commienazi
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Europe doesn't need any more people. Nope. Our low birthrate is because we got a super-high standard of living. Really, this happens to all civilizations when they're advanced enough. The real problem is that masses of Third-Worlders are pouring into Europe and breeding like fucking protozoa, like they do at home. We're already overpopulated. Go away, WE ARE FULL.

Importing masses of Third-Worlders guarantees a total crisis, as we all know. Obviously, European nations should have a birthrate above replacement...but having piles of babies each and breeding like rabbits ourselves will only reduce our way of life to Third World levels.

Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    Men though prefer to blame "feminism" and the women, in some confused illusion that "we should outbreed" the immigrants. Something that is impossible, and not the solution anyway.
    Meh, that's only a few men who are like that. And they're usually young single men, who haven't done any "breeding" themselves.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 24th, 2020 @ 10:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vengeance View Post
    Obviously, European nations should have a birthrate above replacement...but having piles of babies each and breeding like rabbits ourselves will only reduce our way of life to Third World levels.
    Yes, we should aim for reaching the replacement level and stabilizing our populations. But if the majority of people continues to only have about one child per couple, on average, then the only thing we can do is to have more children to counterbalance this suicidal trend.

Even if all the serious preservationists would have 4-6 children or more, we wouldn't reach the replacement level, as far too few people are aware of the perils we face. But every child we have is a small step in the right direction. This trend has been going on unhindered for a couple of decades already. We don't have much time left before we share the fate of the Neanderthals (as described in the other thread). If you only want fewer (or no) children yourself, fine, that's your choice. But constantly critizising or ridiculing the people who advocate that we should have more children is extremely counterproductive.

This has been said time and time again, I don't understand why it is so difficult to comprehend. I feel like I'm being quite repetitive, and it's tedious to reiterate the same argument over and over again, but it looks like I have no other choice since people don't listen.

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Devoted father & husband
    Politics
    E Pluribus Unum
    Religion
    Ascension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Lady Vengeance is right, birth rates rise and fall as intelligence and civilization advances or retreats. They then balance themselves out by fluctuating boom and bust cycles that occur in latter generations. Also, this cycle is greatly needed in order to approach the ideal mean where birth is either limited or encouraged based upon the available production of foods and goods necessary to sustain life and discourage war.

Some men in their ignorance have attempted to control this process politically but lets be frank, such calls are not born of the desire to further culture but to further the interests of the imperialist and rather than filling the theaters with musicians and artists they fill coffins with our sons and daughters.
    An essay on the principle of population

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinrich Harrer
    This has been said time and time again, I don't understand why it is so difficult to comprehend. I feel like I'm being quite repetitive, and it's tedious to reiterate the same argument over and over again, but it looks like I have no other choice since people don't listen.
    Breed as much as you want, but breeding will not solve the problems.

1) we are not in charge of our countries
    2) we are not in charge of our economies
    3) we are not in charge of policies

The symptomes, ie low birth rates among others, are a result of the most effective contraception ever invented. IT IS PART OF A PLAN

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for he Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957"

Breed as much as you want, but it will change NOTHING about the genocide on our people. You only breed more victims for that genocide.

The problems can ONLY be solved through FIGHTING MEN.

And the sooner they fight, the better. In ten years it will be too late. See Britain for reference. We are at war and we are losing big times, because men have somehow obtained the illusion that they could simply "peacefully outbreed the immigrant hordes" (that keep pouring into our countries unhindered and in ever rising numbers).

Why do men refuse to realise that this is not an isolated egoism-problem of women but a problem designed by globalists on economic, societal and intellectual level - forcing women into work in order to survive in an environment of constant struggle and racial tension - and one that can only be solved through FIGHTING MEN?
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 06:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Well, Hereweald we aren’t even replacing ourselves and we have an aging population

An astronomical 97 percent of the growth is expected to come from developing countries. Africa is expected to contribute 1.1 billion people or 49 percent, to the growth.

As a percentage of world inhabitants, the Caucasoid population is predicted to plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060. Remember Caucasian is a broad term it includes Arabs, Jews and Berbers etc.

In 2000 the Nordish race (human physical types historically and culturally indigenous to northern Europe) was estimated to constitute about 21% of the Caucasoid subspecies.

Immigrants to the West tend to have a higher fertility rate, for example Muslims in the West have a fertility rate above replacement.

The Greens in my country are all about preservation and diversity amongst other animals but for some unusual reason not for man.

There is much racial diversity in the West already yet we keep hearing immigration is good for diversity. In fact it will devastate the West’s racial diversity and will ultimately probably have the outcome of everybody being mixed race. Where is the diversity in that?

The Nordish peoples often posses such rare phenotypes of light eyes, skin and hair, which are seen amongst such a small percentage of the world’s population. Studies have shown that these phenotypes are rapidly decreasing.

Part of the problem in South Africa and Zimbabwe is they are taking the land from white farmers who have agricultural expertise and giving it to people (i.e. blacks) with none who make the land barren creating further food shortages.

It also doesn’t help that Western countries pinch much of their best and brightest through skilled immigration.

When our numbers and fertility rates are at healthy sustainable levels than it should be reevaluated but until then we should have as many kids as possible (as long as one can raise them properly) to offset an aging population, those unable or unwilling to conceive, youth mortality and mixing etc
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 24th, 2020 @ 10:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    Breed as much as you want, but breeding will not solve the problems.

1) we are not in charge of our countries
    2) we are not in charge of our economies
    3) we are not in charge of policies

The symptomes, ie low birth rates among others, are a result of the most effective contraception ever invented. IT IS PART OF A PLAN

Breed as much as you want, but it will change NOTHING about the genocide on our people. You only breed more victims for that genocide.
    Having children alone will not solve this problem, but it's a prerequisite for any struggle in the future. Whatever else we do, we also have to have enough children to secure a future for our people. You say that our struggle is futile and that we should simply roll over and stop having children, because they would be genocided anyway? Like that you're only helping our enemies, making it even easier for them to accomplish their goal.

The problems can ONLY be solved through FIGHTING MEN.

And the sooner they fight, the better. In ten years it will be too late. See Britain for reference. We are at war and we are losing big times, because men have somehow obtained the illusion that they could simply "peacefully outbreed the immigrant hordes" (that keep pouring into our countries unhindered and in ever rising numbers).

Why do men refuse to realise that this is not an isolated egoism-problem of women but a problem designed by globalists on economic, societal and intellectual level - forcing women into work in order to survive in an environment of constant struggle and racial tension - and one that can only be solved through FIGHTING MEN?
    You're the one who is trying to turn this into a men vs women issue. I didn't blame women for the low birth rates. Women alone don't get children, families - men and women together - do.

If you really love your people, you should seriously re-evaluate your position on this subject and stop ridiculing your fellow compatriots with derogatory terms like 'breeding'. I can only suspect it's due to your personal problems in regards to having children, but you're better than that, you should be able to see past your personal demons to objectively realize what's in the best interest of our people.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinrich Harrer
    Having children alone will not solve this problem, but it's a prerequisite for any struggle in the future. Whatever else we do, we also have to have enough children to secure a future for our people. You say that our struggle is futile and that we should simply roll over and stop having children, because they would be genocided anyway? Like that you're only helping our enemies, making it even easier for them to accomplish their goal.
    Where did I say to "stop having children"?
    Where did I say that our struggle is futile?

I said very clearly that you can have as many children as you want.

I just want to point out that this is not going to solve our problems, this is not a "struggle in some distant future" for which we have decades to prepare. I want to point out that WAR IS ALREADY GOING ON. Not only on psychological level like so far, but they are ALREADY TAKING OUR LANDS AS WE SPEAK.

THIS STRUGGLE HAPPENS TODAY, whether we are prepared or not, whether we realise it or not, whether we defend ourselves or not. WE ARE AT WAR and we will lose our countries in some few -very few- years if we dont wake up and FIGHT.

And right now, we are LOSING big time, because even nationalists refuse to acknowledge the only solution to this problem and come up with some pc-acceptable idea, ie lets get more children so that we can outvote the immigrants' voice in 20 years in a peaceful happy pink democrazy bullshit.

In 20 years, there will be no more democrazy. There will be caliph states with Sharia Law all throughout Europe and the west, with no more minority rights or protection and NATO will bomb every uprising of still existing pockets.

It is war, and it is time that the "west" acknowledges that fact and starts fighting. When we have won that fight, it's soon enough to think about population problems. And btw, the myth of "agening population and labor shortage" is just that, a myth. It's even told for China, a folk of 1,1 billion - and of course to advocate work force immigration from Africa. It's an invention by the same capitalists who brought about that war against us.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Sunday, August 4th, 2019 @ 03:05 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    I bet if the Beckhams were mixed race or non white not a word would be uttered.
    I grew up on a belief of honour, courage and the old world values. The world isn't about that anymore, preferring to die a slow death of fast food and cheap thrills.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 @ 08:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Anglo Saxon
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Family
    Having a longtime compani
    Politics
    red-brown-green
    Religion
    Pantheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    I'm no fan of the Beckhams but they're both White and have enough money to support their own kids so what's the big deal?

If they'd been black and on social and someone said that Miss such and such shouldn't have 6 kids as it's a drain on society...

oooh the fascist bastards...

"Only through a re-integration of Humanity into the whole of Nature can our People be made stronger."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123