Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does the Mere Existance of Europe Insure the Survival of the European Phenotype?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Post Does the Mere Existance of Europe Insure the Survival of the European Phenotype?

Race is simply the result of inhabiting a certain environment for an extended period of time. The First Europeans Cro-Magnons weren't resembled Africans more than Europeans. Only after an extended stay in Europe did Cro-Magnons evolve an uniquely European Phenotype.

With all the Non-Whites moving into Europe year after year. And most likely staying forever. Altering the European Phenotype/Genotype with their genes.

But wouldn't time set everything straight? As long as their is a Europe and an European Environment/Climate wouldn't their always be people of the European Phenotype/Genotype?

I am not adovacting Racial mixing. I am just speculating that in the future Even if some Racial Mixing occurs in Europe wouldn't the European Phenotype/Genotype Ulimately still be preserved by the Eternal force of Evolution. Wouldn't non-European Genes slowly get weeded out and Europeanized? After all the first Europeans weren't very European they were Swarthy and Dark haired Cro-magnons.

Last Online
    Friday, April 1st, 2005 @ 09:39 AM
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Posthuman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Post Re: Does the Mere Existance of Europe Insure the Survival of the European Phenotype?

I think Europeans became white by being trapped behind glaciers in the last Ice Age. Before that event, they might have been dark and not European looking by modern standards.

And then the Neolithic people came from the Mediterranean, and brought civilization to Europe, producing some of the most common European phenotypes (Mediterranid, Nordid, Atlantid, Dinarid) and blending with the Ice Age people.

So if civilization crumbled and another Ice Age advanced, people living in Europe might be forced to physically adapt to the new environment and become some kind of distinct Europeans. But they might be different from the previous UPs.
    "Whatever is done from love always occurs beyond good and evil." - F. Nietzsche

Last Online
    Sunday, December 14th, 2008 @ 05:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Tydal/Litorid/Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Identitär
    Religion
    Indo-europeisk Traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Post Re: Does the Mere Existance of Europe Insure the Survival of the European Phenotype?

Phenotype isnt the same as Genotype. I fail to see why the mere fact of living in Europe should provide Negroes or Pakistanis with 100+ IQ, smaller lips, Aryan self-discipline or creativity. Even though they may bleach i bit...

You are not wrong, who deem / That my days have been a dream Johannes de León's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 15th, 2012 @ 11:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Baskid
    Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Scoob
    So if civilization crumbled and another Ice Age advanced, people living in Europe might be forced to physically adapt to the new environment and become some kind of distinct Europeans. But they might be different from the previous UPs.
    Physical components only change in a very visible way when there are a drastic change in the environment. And when the environment changes, all the living species change with it.

(i saw that on Discovery Channel )

Last Online
    Saturday, January 28th, 2006 @ 11:47 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1) This change would take a lot of time, if ever at all.

2) Europeans have a distinct culture.
    "And the few who are still capable of great loathing and great rebellion find themselves ever more tightly encircled."
    -Julius Evola

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I think Europeans became white by being trapped behind glaciers in the last Ice Age. Before that event, they might have been dark and not European looking by modern standards.
    Yeah most likely Cro-magnons who wandered off North and got stranded their when the Ice Age hit.

How many generations do you think it took from a swarthy Cro-magnon to develop into a depigmented UP type? I'd say about 100 generations.

And then the Neolithic people came from the Mediterranean, and brought civilization to Europe, producing some of the most common European phenotypes (Mediterranid, Nordid, Atlantid, Dinarid) and blending with the Ice Age people.
    Yes though Med,Atlantid,Dinard strains seem to have more of this Neolithic Element in them than Nordics who are more depigmented UP.

The Scythians and Goths who roamed the Steppes of Western and Central Asia were described as blonde with tall what were these seemily Nordic peoples doing in Asia?

People stayed in Europe the Last Ice Age because they didn't have a Choice.

If another Ice Age hit and one is expected to arrive anytime. Some Scientists say within 50-100yrs or even sooner. What would happen I summerize could be positive. Europeans via their superior Technology and Intellect would take over Africa and make a Eurocentric society their.

Obviously it would have to be Eurocentric since they would have to kick out it's original inhabitants. Perhaps all that is needed to make Europeans Racially Aware and promote Racial Solidarity is Another Ice Age which would no doubt force Europeans to head South.

In the same way I summerize North Americans would also head South and Displace the people their. Only in Life and Death Struggles does the Surface attitude of "Liberalism" and "Tolerance" get cast aside.

Phenotype isnt the same as Genotype. I fail to see why the mere fact of living in Europe should provide Negroes or Pakistanis with 100+ IQ, smaller lips, Aryan self-discipline or creativity. Even though they may bleach i bit...
    Phenotype Reflects Genotype. Two very similiar phenotypes can not have a very dismiliar Genotype.

Living not just for a few years or even a few generations but 100's of 1000's of Generations. That gives time for Mother nature to Weed out their Genomes and pick only the genes that are advantageous for survival in Europe.

Obviously Europeans are the result of this long process(20,000-40,000yrs) that's 1000-2000 generations given 20yrs is roughly one generation.

Pakistanis and Negroes are like comparing apples to oranges. Pakis have significant "Aryan" blood in them and and would consider a few of them to fall within a close proximity of the European Range. I Consider Negroids the Antethisis of the European Genotype/Phenotype.

Physical components only change in a very visible way when there are a drastic change in the environment. And when the environment changes, all the living species change with it.
    I don't think it needs to be drastic just substantially different and enough time having elapsed so genetic mutations can accumate and be selected for. Ultimately resulting in some kind of "Bottle Neck" where the whole gene pool is made rather homogenous.

Race to me is not Stagnant. Race is Amorphous ever Changing, at the mercy of the winds of Time.

Yeah I have always found the Discovery Channel Interesting and Informative.
    Last edited by Northern Paladin; Sunday, July 4th, 2004 at 03:59 AM.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Often acts of evolution are one-time events, resulting from chance mutations and the arbitrary death or survival of a handful of founders. Furthermore, both the natural environmental/climatic conditions and conditions in human cities (i.e. housing, sanitation, lighting, electricity) are entirely different from what they were during the formative period of Europids. Therefore, it is quite likely that this is an inimitable act of Nature, and that Negroes, South Asians and others who live in Northern Europe would not become "white" even after 50,000 years. They would become something else, certainly, some new type most likely, but not what we now view as Europid.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    Often acts of evolution are one-time events, resulting from chance mutations and the arbitrary death or survival of a handful of founders. Furthermore, both the natural environmental/climatic conditions and conditions in human cities (i.e. housing, sanitation, lighting, electricity) are entirely different from what they were during the formative period of Europids. Therefore, it is quite likely that this is an inimitable act of Nature, and that Negroes, South Asians and others who live in Northern Europe would not become "white" even after 50,000 years. They would become something else, certainly, some new type most likely, but not what we now view as Europid.
    In 50,000 years the entire European strain will be Forever altered and changed by admixture. Unless Massive Genocide or Isolationist forces take hold. And what are the likeliness of that happening? Therefore I view Race as something Amorphous not Stagnant.

Ultimately I think in the future the European Race and various Subraces will be Preserved through Eugenics. When Scientists figure a way to map out the Entire Humane Genome they will be able to Engineer any desired Genotype/Phenotype they want.

Last Online
    Thursday, July 27th, 2006 @ 09:12 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Race Realism/Hereditarian
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

But wouldn't time set everything straight? As long as their is a Europe and an European Environment/Climate wouldn't their always be people of the European Phenotype/Genotype?
    No, as the historical selective pressures which created a Europid population distinct from all others are vastly different from modern evolutionary trends.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tore
    No, as the historical selective pressures which created a Europid population distinct from all others are vastly different from modern evolutionary trends.
    Yes it seems Europeans evolved under special conditions that most likely would never be repeated.

But what are "Modern Evolutionary" Trends you are reffering to?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast