Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtcrime
    In this context, racism is the belief while discrimination is the measure. That's a fundamental difference. You can hold a belief without taking a measure and you can take measures based on different beliefs.
    So, what is any belief worth if you dont act based on that belief? You can just as well throw your belief out and adopt another or none at all, since it wouldnt make a difference anyway.

I have to agree with Hamar, if people "actively prefer" their own kind over others, this constitutes in fact a discrimination based on race.

And let's be honest for a moment, the dictionary definitions is not what "liberals" base their believes or measures in. Therefore they are quite useless.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Wednesday, December 21st, 2016 @ 08:34 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutsch
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethnic Neo-Tribalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamar Fox View Post
    No, racism includes any belief in race or racial difference that results in discriminatory measures. The belief in race could be anythng from preservationist thought to genocidal thought. The belief's effect on how other races are treated is key to the definition
    Not so. Racism is the belief that some races are inferior, or superior to others.

I am not attracted to black women. This is not because I disdain black women, or do not think of them as "equals" (I'd rather not think of them at all within my own society, actually) it is simply because I am not attracted to them. I do not discriminate against black women because I am not attracted to them, I simply do not find them attractive.

Like I said a few posts back, you can't wrap your mind around 'racism' not being negative. Because of this, you struggle with the concept of something you see as 'good' (intra-racial pairings) being 'racist'. If you select a partner based on race then you discriminate racially. If you can't understand this, there's little more I can do.
    Not at all. In fact, as an extension of freedom, I do not oppose racism. I support, for example the theory that store owners should be able to discriminate in any way they choose (against prospective customers, and employees - should they so choose). I am not "anti-racism" so much as I simply am not racist. If you are, cool, whatever, I don't care. I just want a Germanic society with a Germanic population with a well-controlled tourist sector. Whatever racism is (be it a positive, or negative trait) does not concern me. It is a personal choice (IMO). I am not afraid of being a racist, again (I know, I've said it only a dozen times - and yet you still are unable to comprehend it) I am simply not a racist. I do not care if one race (well... I oppose the "racial unity" idea that is prevalent - I'll switch to ethnic terms) I do not care if one ethnicity is (in practice, or in theory) superior to another ethnicity - this thought doesn't concern me. I care that the Germanic ethnicity is superior for Germanics. I care that Germanics know this, and know that there is a whole beautiful culture worth preserving. If some black people think that all "white people" (again, using the false presumption that "white people" are in any real way a singular, or unified group) suck - more power to him, I don't care. If Celts think they are better than Germanics - let them, I am unconcerned with their opinion. What matters is my own opinion from my own perspective which applies to myself, and other ethnic Germanics across the world.

In theory, I would like to see all ethnic groups thriving, or failing (based on their own practical merit). I think that all ethnic groups deserve the chance to succeed as a somewhat (or entirely) unified group. Us Germanics have shown the world several times over that we have what it takes to not only survive, but to thrive. We are losing our momentum, but it can (and will - I have faith) be regained.

As for the definition of racism - I am using a real, and generally accepted one. You are using ???. You are making up qualifications to racism that you refuse to back up in any way. This thread is not a discussion on your personal opinion about racism. If it were, I would defer to your home-brew, weird definition. Rather, this thread is about racism in fact. Now everyone has their own definition, for sure. We need some way of deciphering a general, or overarching definition to use. I figure a dictionary definition should do just fine - so I pulled from one of the most reliable sources on the internet - Wikipedia. Until you can argue my points with more than simply your opinion, and nothing else, I do not want to hear back from you. Do not expect a response. Should you continue to keep trolling me (yes, it really is that obvious) you will only deepen your shame.

Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    I have to agree with Hamar, if people "actively prefer" their own kind over others, this constitutes in fact a discrimination based on race.

Not necessarily. I don't find very many Celtic-phenotype people attractive (Amy Adams, for instance) I am not "discriminating" against Celts. I simply don't find that look attractive. If that is racism, then I am racist against whites, as well as against blacks (and asians.)

I do not discriminate against black women because I do not find them attractive, I simply do not enjoy the aesthetics of their facial structures, skin tone, etc. I generally do not find tall women attractive, or really skinny women attractive - does this mean that I discriminate against all skinny, or tall women? Of course not.

As for dictionary definitions... they are used a general consensus of a words meaning to society at large. No doubt many people would (and have!) call me a racist (for a number of reasons, both real, and imagined - I have a tattoo with runes, which one sight said was a hate symbol - nevermind that the meaning of the word I picked suggests togetherness, community, and family) and I am ok with some fringe loonies calling me a racist - I do not care about the opinion of people who do not understand what they are talking about. The simple fact is that I am not a racist. I am not attracted to many non-Germanics (of any race, and that includes whites), but not because I am a racist, nor do I discriminate based on my attractions.

It's really as simple as that. One can absolutely, and definitely enjoy the company of one's own people without being a racist - even if there are people out there who would call that racism, I say, let them define the word wrong all they want.
    "So, yes, we are better than others. Our worldviews are better than those of others. This does not need to be universally true, it is enough when it is true for us." - velvet

"Our blood unity is of infinitely more worth than religious particularities;" - Chlodovech

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by şeudiskaz View Post
    Not so. Racism is the belief that some races are inferior, or superior to others.
    Nope, that's one type of racism. It's not the totality of what racism is. Hawaiian pizza is one type of pizza. I can't define all pizzas that don't have ham and pineapple on them as 'not pizzas' just because Hawaiian pizza is actually the only type of pizza I don't like, but I don't want to admit to myself I like pizza.

I am not attracted to black women. This is not because I disdain black women, or do not think of them as "equals" (I'd rather not think of them at all within my own society, actually) it is simply because I am not attracted to them.
    If you don't find them attractive, then obviously you don't find them aesthetic equals. How is not liking their appearance any different from not liking their personalities or intellects?

I do not discriminate against black women because I am not attracted to them, I simply do not find them attractive
    If you reject them in favour of non-black women, then you discriminate against them.

As for the definition of racism - I am using a real, and generally accepted one. You are using ???. You are making up qualifications to racism that you refuse to back up in any way.
    I completely demolished you using your own definition. Jesus Christ.

Not necessarily. I don't find very many Celtic-phenotype people attractive (Amy Adams, for instance) I am not "discriminating" against Celts. I simply don't find that look attractive. If that is racism, then I am racist against whites, as well as against blacks (and asians.)
    This is the part where you contrive anti-other-white prejudice to help soothe your doubts that you're really as non-racist as you want to be. We both know you find blacks uglier than Celts.

I do not discriminate against black women because I do not find them attractive, I simply do not enjoy the aesthetics of their facial structures, skin tone, etc. I generally do not find tall women attractive, or really skinny women attractive - does this mean that I discriminate against all skinny, or tall women? Of course not.
    Again, you discriminate against black, tall and skinny women in terms of aesthetics.

It's really as simple as that. One can absolutely, and definitely enjoy the company of one's own people without being a racist - even if there are people out there who would call that racism, I say, let them define the word wrong all they want.
    You mean the definition you supplied me with?

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 09:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English-American
    Ancestry
    English/England
    Country
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I don't exactly 'hate' other racial groups, but I don't really like them. What I really hate is being told I'm a monster/bad person etc. for being proud of being white. I also really hate the fact that White/European culture is considered bad and all the other cultures are "good."

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Wednesday, December 21st, 2016 @ 08:34 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutsch
    Country
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethnic Neo-Tribalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Again, you discriminate against black, tall and skinny women in terms of aesthetics.
    It's not discrimination if I simply find them less attractive. Perhaps that is the link you are missing here?

Additionally, you must have defeated me using Wikipedia's definition in the post you never submitted, because you surely didn't do it in this thread. Like as not I ignored it because it was yet another ignorant nothing that you posted in this thread.

I do find black women less attractive than Celts. I find Celts less attractive than Germanics, I find vapid women less attractive than smart women, I find liberal women less attractive than conservative women. These are all entirely personal, internal metrics that do not affect my behavior to any of the aforementioned groups in a public setting. I do not discriminate against people simply because I find them less attractive than another group - and finding them less attractive is not discrimination.
    "So, yes, we are better than others. Our worldviews are better than those of others. This does not need to be universally true, it is enough when it is true for us." - velvet

"Our blood unity is of infinitely more worth than religious particularities;" - Chlodovech

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    It's not discrimination if I simply find them less attractive. Perhaps that is the link you are missing here?
    Um, it's pretty obviously discrimination if you choose not to date black women. If you choose one person over another based on anything but the flip of a coin, you discriminate -- understand the word, please -- against him or her.

I do find black women less attractive than Celts. I find Celts less attractive than Germanics, I find vapid women less attractive than smart women, I find liberal women less attractive than conservative women. These are all entirely personal, internal metrics that do not affect my behavior to any of the aforementioned groups in a public setting.
    Really? So you don't date? If you do date, are you open to dating black women? Obviously, it's either one or the other, or maybe you just don't understand logic.

I do not discriminate against people simply because I find them less attractive than another group - and finding them less attractive is not discrimination.
    No, finding them less attractive is racism, and acting on this (such as rejecting a black woman's dating proposal, or filtering out 'blacks' on a dating site's search engine etc.) is discrimination.

Last Online
    Monday, May 29th, 2017 @ 10:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Denmark
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig-Holstein
    Reason
    Religion
    Science
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    No, finding them less attractive is racism, and acting on this (such as rejecting a black woman's dating proposal, or filtering out 'blacks' on a dating site's search engine etc.) is discrimination.
    From what I understood, şeudiskaz doesn't refuse to date black women because of the fact they're black itself but because they're not attractive to him. So, assumend he doesn't date germanic women he doesn't find attractive either, he actually discriminates against non-attractiveness rater than race. I guess this could be carried over to factors like intelligence, too.

Anyways, enough smart-ass talk from me, I grow tired of this. Goodbye.
    "Lever dot as slav."

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtcrime View Post
    From what I understood, şeudiskaz doesn't refuse to date black women because of the fact they're black itself but because they're not attractive to him. So, assumend he doesn't date germanic women he doesn't find attractive either, he actually discriminates against non-attractiveness rater than race. I guess this could be carried over to factors like intelligence, too.

Anyways, enough smart-ass talk from me, I grow tired of this. Goodbye.
    Yes, but if race is integral to his concept of attractiveness, which it is if an entire race falls within his definition of 'unattractive', then he doesn't escape racism on that count. You can easily talk yourself out of racism on any issue by saying "Oh, I don't have a problem with this race, I just don't like anything that falls within the parameters X and Y," knowing full well that the race in question must fall within those parameters by virtue of its existence.

In fact, in this respect he's more racist than people who dislike races based on their behaviour, since behaviour isn't set in stone, as appearances are.

Last Online
    Saturday, July 28th, 2012 @ 03:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Scotland, Ireland, England
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Why do you constantly talk about "Celts?" I see you mention it at least once in most of your posts.

Anyway, attraction must indeed be subjective, as the girl you mentioned (Amy Adams) is an absolute darling if I've ever seen one. In my opinion, that is.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Einarr View Post
    Why do you constantly talk about "Celts?" I see you mention it at least once in most of your posts.

Anyway, attraction must indeed be subjective, as the girl you mentioned is an absolute darling if I've ever seen one (in my opinion).

Not just your opinion

Who is she? I've seen her before, but I just can't place her.