My own
    Religion
    Agnostic with Pagan leanings
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamar Fox View Post
    Nigger wasn't even a slur until the 20th century. The only reason it's perceived as such by people today is that most sentences referring to blacks are negative and always have been, so most uses of 'nigger' were also negative. Every originally-neutral word associated with worthless groups eventually absorbs enough negativity to become a slur. 'Gypsy' is now considered offensive in Britain, and one day Romany will be too, for the same reasons that befell 'Gypsy' (even though 'Romany' is their own word). African-American will probably be considered offensive one day. That said, words or terms used to refer to various groups now have become so sissy-sounding, it might slow the process down somewhat. It's a historical truism, though, that this is what happens.

I also don't understand why people, particularly Americans, get more upset about words that are offensive to blacks than about words offensive to other races. Americans don't care that much about 'spic', 'chink' or 'raghead', but they go into meltdown mode over words like 'nigger' and 'coon'.
    Most black people I've ever spoken with would dispute your claim that the N word was not in use prior to the 20th century. The history of the word has been told through the generations of their families.

I find that word most offensive because it has the most hate attached to it when being said by a nonblack person. My opinion, of course.

Spic and chink are also words I don't like. And now, a white slur that bothers me more than any of the others is Cracker. I used to call myself such in jest; until I learned what the etiology of this particular slur, was.

Needless to say, spic, chink, nigger, and cracker are words I will not use in reference to anyone; even if I really detest a person.

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goomer View Post
    There are certain racial slurs that are, in my mind, truly offensive to my sensibilities. The N word is one. It is a word that will not be uttered by me, ever. The history behind that word--at least here in the US--is sickening.
    Because, frankly, you have been conditioned to think this way. I try not to use the word because it is vulgar and ill-mannered in common usage (and everyone has been conditioned against it, so I'll bow to manners on this one.) I generally prefer the word negro, because it is the only accurate non-vulgar word to specify a member of the negroid race.

As I read the reports posted on here about nonwhite men committing rape crimes against white women, and as I read many of the indignant replies on here that speak out against what is seen as nonwhite savagery....It does nothing for me and the fact that MY most horrible memory of being molested and sexually abused did not come at the hands of a nonwhite man. It came at the hands of a Nordic man.

So, some of the anger I see reflected and used to generalize about nonwhite men makes NO dent on my psyche, because that has not been my own experience.
    As a 100% nurturer, I doubt there is any way to make you understand this dynamic. We know about your experience, and as awful as that was, it was motivated by common lust. Rape and abuse and murder, when committed by members of an antagonistic alien group against our women, are aimed at the entire community. By doing this and getting away with it, they are taking a victor's spoils from us... they are announcing that they have conquered and emasculated us because we, as a society, allow them to do this. It is not only injury inflicted upon our women who we care for, but the deepest of insults they can make to our masculinity. And why can they do this? Because our society is dominated by the feminine ethos of nurturing and has left the male ethos of protection out to rot. Because you do not understand this, and so many women apparently never understand this, I am left with the sad conclusion that it is a mistake to allow women to vote in our society. A society ruled by a nurturing ethos does not recognize its enemies, tolerates every intolerable insult, and as such, is utterly doomed to be conquered from within in short order. The proof is all around you... the slow death of our people. This "tolerance" liberals espouse is nothing but submission to alien competitors, and it is one of the main tools introduced by cultural marxism to facilitate the destruction of our people and culture.

The fact is, there are scumbags in every race. That includes us as well, unfortunately.
    You don't have to keep repeating this... we've heard it a million times. This is yet another tool of the cultural marxist critical theory, the purpose of which is to destroy our people and culture from within. It is simply a logical fallacy to negate a rule through judging by exception.

You still haven't read that article on cultural marxism, have you? You must realize that our culture hasn't just fallen apart of its own accord, but was pushed in this direction through social engineering. We have enemies doing this to us, and they are using the better natures of (particularly) our women to do it! Please, please try to understand...
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles / Germany / Netherlands / Norway / France
    Subrace
    Borreby/CM
    Country
    Happily Married w/kids
    Occupation
    Professional
    Politics
    My own
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    Because, frankly, you have been conditioned to think this way. I try not to use the word because it is vulgar and ill-mannered in common usage (and everyone has been conditioned against it, so I'll bow to manners on this one.) I generally prefer the word negro, because it is the only accurate non-vulgar word to specify a member of the negroid race.

Fair enough. I prefer the terms black, white, asian, hispanic, etc.

As a 100% nurturer, I doubt there is any way to make you understand this dynamic. We know about your experience, and as awful as that was, it was motivated by common lust. Rape and abuse and murder, when committed by members of an antagonistic alien group against our women, are aimed at the entire community. By doing this and getting away with it, they are taking a victor's spoils from us... they are announcing that they have conquered and emasculated us because we, as a society, allow them to do this. It is not only injury inflicted upon our women who we care for, but the deepest of insults they can make to our masculinity. And why can they do this? Because our society is dominated by the feminine ethos of nurturing and has left the male ethos of protection out to rot. Because you do not understand this, and so many women apparently never understand this, I am left with the sad conclusion that it is a mistake to allow women to vote in our society. A society ruled by a nurturing ethos does not recognize its enemies, tolerates every intolerable insult, and as such, is utterly doomed to be conquered from within in short order. The proof is all around you... the slow death of our people. This "tolerance" liberals espouse is nothing but submission to alien competitors, and it is one of the main tools introduced by cultural marxism to facilitate the destruction of our people and culture.

The term cultural marxism gets thrown around a lot in this forum. I am not that politically savvy, as you know, but I do know who Karl Marx was, and I do believe his ideas never saw fruition the way he had envisioned. I would like to know, in your own words, if possible, just exactly what you mean when you use the term, cultural marxism?

You don't have to keep repeating this... we've heard it a million times. This is yet another tool of the cultural marxist critical theory, the purpose of which is to destroy our people and culture from within. It is simply a logical fallacy to negate a rule through judging by exception.

I won't even try to change your mind on this. Let me just say that we are all deeply affected by our own experiences. Thus, I do not hold the white male on a higher pedestal than his nonwhite counterpart. I just can't do it. Pardon the language, but the Piece of Shit Motherfucking Scumbag who molested and sexually abused me was 32 years old, and my mother's boyfriend. I was THIRTEEN. This scumbag destroyed my life from ages 11-18, and TO THIS DAY, my mother lays blame on ME, her DAUGHTER. This man was Mr Upstanding white man in the eyes of my mother. She REFUSED to see him for the FILTH he was. I will not let myself become so blinded as she. Not a soul here or anywhere can change these feelings. Please understand this. May I also add that she is STILL with this person....but now the ENTIRE family hates his guts!!

You still haven't read that article on cultural marxism, have you? You must realize that our culture hasn't just fallen apart of its own accord, but was pushed in this direction through social engineering. We have enemies doing this to us, and they are using the better natures of (particularly) our women to do it! Please, please try to understand...

No. I frankly forgot where the link was!

Moreover, I'm doing a lot of research as it is right now for my Masters in Nursing, so the idea of reading much of anything other than what I have to for my education is sort of not-so-great. I truly do prefer to interact with you directly via discussion on here Interlocution is far more appealing as a mode of expanding one's thought processes. Besides, I know how intelligent you must be just by reading the things you write
    I daresay you have placed an awful lot of the onus of our problems on women. Me thinks you are giving us too much power.

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts
    Here is the article on cultural marxism. It's really not that long, and very enlightening. I hope you'll take a few minutes to read it.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55833

In summary, cultural marxism was the perverted brainchild of a Hungarian Jew named György Lukács. He and his fellow marxists were convinced that the people would revolt during WW1 and reject their upper-class masters in favor of their economic self-interests as a proletariat. This did not happen, because the people had a cohesive commonality that misfit Jews like Lukács instinctively hated and could not understand. This common culture is what Skadi is about. This is something which is completely apart from the materialism the Jew worships. It is a joy in brotherhood, a knowledge that, though we may all die one day, our like minded brethren will still be here. This is something Jewish Marxists hate and envy, because they are not a part of it, and can never be a part of it, yet it makes us the strong folk body we are. So, since we had defied the ideals of the great Jew Marx, and found happiness which had nothing to do with materialism, Lukács set about plotting how to destroy us as a people and a culture, and he did so out of the deepest, darkest hatred and envy.

His work would be based upon that of another Jew, Sigmund Freud. He would use a knowledge of psychology to twist the minds of individuals against the culture that was such a part of their being, obliterating group interests by focusing upon their selfish, individual interests, and he would do this to the children, indoctrinating them from a young age to think like self-interested individuals... to think, in essence, like Jews. He began by getting sex education accepted in Hungarian schools.. a curriculum he and his minions devised. The history from there can be read in the link I posted, but they unfortunately fled to the United States, where, with its large Jewish population and film studios owned by Jews, and with Jewish propaganda experts such as Edward Bernays, their school of thought reached a critical mass, and they were able to slowly, surely, influence the culture. By 1947, when television captivated America, they were there with their "programming" executives to make the decisions about what we would experience as our common TV culture which they had defined. Not inconsequentially, twenty years later, the children who had grown up under their TV-tutelage rebelled, led by such notables as Abbie Hoffman and influenced by the literature of Allen Ginsberg and the Music of Bob Dylan. They called themselves the counter-culture, and the enemy was Mom and Dad. The enemy was their own people. The enemy was Germanic culture. These Jews had successfully subverted an entire generation to rip apart the cohesive culture they hated with such virulence. This was essentially a Jewish-led movement, which turned our people against themselves, and everyone who saw through the charade of course became an "anti-semite", a "hater," an "intolerant racist"and whatever other epithets they dreamed up to psychologically silence their opposition.

This is why we face the almost hopeless world we do face today, with a few brethren searching for that which was lost, for that which was stolen by the Jews and their cultural marxism.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Borreby/CM
    Country
    Happily Married w/kids
    Occupation
    Professional
    Politics
    My own
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    Here is the article on cultural marxism. It's really not that long, and very enlightening. I hope you'll take a few minutes to read it.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55833

In summary, cultural marxism was the perverted brainchild of a Hungarian Jew named György Lukács. He and his fellow marxists were convinced that the people would revolt during WW1 and reject their upper-class masters in favor of their economic self-interests as a proletariat. This did not happen, because the people had a cohesive commonality that misfit Jews like Lukács instinctively hated and could not understand. This common culture is what Skadi is about. This is something which is completely apart from the materialism the Jew worships. It is a joy in brotherhood, a knowledge that, though we may all die one day, our like minded brethren will still be here. This is something Jewish Marxists hate and envy, because they are not a part of it, and can never be a part of it, yet it makes us the strong folk body we are. So, since we had defied the ideals of the great Jew Marx, and found happiness which had nothing to do with materialism, Lukács set about plotting how to destroy us as a people and a culture, and he did so out of the deepest, darkest hatred and envy.

Interesting. I will be honest with you, though, because I've had many Jewish friends in the course of my life. You mention this sense of brotherhood present in Germanic folk, as given by the existence of forums like this one.. Now, I do not entirely see the Jew as being envious of this, because the very fact remains that Jews, themselves, can be very tribal and, for lack of a better word, cliquish in much the same way you are describing. My ex best friend personifies the sort of mentality I am referring to, and she could not stand living out here on the West Coast any longer, because she felt out of place in her Jewishness. Her life as a Jew defines her now, in every way, because she made the move to a Hasidic community on the East Coast.

Jews all over the world feel bound to each other because they are Jewish. So, I am not quite sure if the historical basis of cultural marxism, as given in your synopsis, necessarily applies to the Jew of today. Perhaps back then, it did.

His work would be based upon that of another Jew, Sigmund Freud. He would use a knowledge of psychology to twist the minds of individuals against the culture that was such a part of their being, obliterating group interests by focusing upon their selfish, individual interests, and he would do this to the children, indoctrinating them from a young age to think like self-interested individuals... to think, in essence, like Jews. He began by getting sex education accepted in Hungarian schools.. a curriculum he and his minions devised. The history from there can be read in the link I posted, but they unfortunately fled to the United States, where, with its large Jewish population and film studios owned by Jews, and with Jewish propaganda experts such as Edward Bernays, their school of thought reached a critical mass, and they were able to slowly, surely, influence the culture. By 1947, when television captivated America, they were there with their "programming" executives to make the decisions about what we would experience as our common TV culture which they had defined. Not inconsequentially, twenty years later, the children who had grown up under their TV-tutelage rebelled, led by such notables as Abbie Hoffman and influenced by the literature of Allen Ginsberg and the Music of Bob Dylan. They called themselves the counter-culture, and the enemy was Mom and Dad. The enemy was their own people. The enemy was Germanic culture. These Jews had successfully subverted an entire generation to rip apart the cohesive culture they hated with such virulence. This was essentially a Jewish-led movement, which turned our people against themselves, and everyone who saw through the charade of course became an "anti-semite", a "hater," an "intolerant racist"and whatever other epithets they dreamed up to psychologically silence their opposition.

This is why we face the almost hopeless world we do face today, with a few brethren searching for that which was lost, for that which was stolen by the Jews and their cultural marxism.

Another fascinating analysis. Ahhh, Freud, considered to be the father of modern psychiatry. He was, without a doubt, forgive the language again, ONE TWISTED FUCK, lol! There is evidence to back up some of his theories, but on the most part, that man had serious problems.

The gist of your analysis I am getting here is that you are essentially saying that western society was more collectivistic prior to the works of these dudes? Self-interest is basically individualism, isn't it? Moreover, let's assume truth to your analysis, (for sake of discussion, I do not necessarily assume it is completely right or wrong), I will rebut the analysis with the historical facts that back up the notion of the US as being an individualistic society, perhaps one of the first of its kind. I mean, c'mon, those people who fled Europe and its bullshit to come here and make their own way? Is that not a PRIME example of self-interest? These men were not even Jews, to boot.

I am not so sure materialism is a Jewish invention. Yet, there is commonality in the two cultures; Jewish, and Germanic. This is evidenced by the fact our greatest scientists of the past 200 years have either been Germanic, Jewish, or both. Ashkenazi Jews are in fact, said to score the highest on standardized IQ tests; even surpassing the Asian. I can find the data and list it for you if you wish.
    I like that you are a deep thinker. This is always a good thing to find in others. I do hope that my counterpoints have made some sense. Your analyses are very intriguing, and somewhat spot on, in my own opinion

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Most black people I've ever spoken with would dispute your claim that the N word was not in use prior to the 20th century.
    I didn't say it wasn't in use. I said it wasn't inherently pejorative.

The history of the word has been told through the generations of their families.
    Right. Use of the word reminds them of an era they didn't enjoy too much. But what does that have to do with the word itself? They're projecting their dislike of the word into the meaning and history of the word itself. And their dislike of the word, like black thought on any topic, is based on various stupidities and misunderstandings.

I find that word most offensive because it has the most hate attached to it when being said by a nonblack person. My opinion, of course.
    Only if the person who uses it hates blacks more than the person who says "chink" hates Chinese people. I mean, I don't see the logic. "I hate niggers" and "I hate chinks" seem to be linguistically equivalent in terms of 'hate'.

Spic and chink are also words I don't like. And now, a white slur that bothers me more than any of the others is Cracker. I used to call myself such in jest; until I learned what the etiology of this particular slur, was.
    It's not much of an insult. Considering black culture makes a big deal about not being a 'bitch', then by their own values, being a cracker (of a whip) is way above actually taking the lashing (which would be bitch-like, according to them).

Needless to say, spic, chink, nigger, and cracker are words I will not use in reference to anyone; even if I really detest a person.
    This is actually interesting. If you detest someone, why would you care about their feelings? Even weirder, why specifically their race-related feelings? I mean, if someone murdered your entire family, went to trial, got released, then laughed in your face, I'm guessing you (or anyone) would want that person to die in the most painful way imaginable, right? But you'd still draw the line at racially insulting him? Like "Well, he killed my family and I hope he dies, but woah...no way would I ever racially insult him. That's too extreme, dude. I just want to see him dismembered, that's all."

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Borreby/CM
    Country
    Happily Married w/kids
    Occupation
    Professional
    Politics
    My own
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamar Fox View Post
    I didn't say it wasn't in use. I said it wasn't inherently pejorative.

Right. Use of the word reminds them of an era they didn't enjoy too much. But what does that have to do with the word itself? They're projecting their dislike of the word into the meaning and history of the word itself. And their dislike of the word, like black thought on any topic, is based on various stupidities and misunderstandings.

Only if the person who uses it hates blacks more than the person who says "chink" hates Chinese people. I mean, I don't see the logic. "I hate niggers" and "I hate chinks" seem to be linguistically equivalent in terms of 'hate'.

It's not much of an insult. Considering black culture makes a big deal about not being a 'bitch', then by their own values, being a cracker (of a whip) is way above actually taking the lashing (which would be bitch-like, according to them).

This is actually interesting. If you detest someone, why would you care about their feelings? Even weirder, why specifically their race-related feelings? I mean, if someone murdered your entire family, went to trial, got released, then laughed in your face, I'm guessing you (or anyone) would want that person to die in the most painful way imaginable, right? But you'd still draw the line at racially insulting him? Like "Well, he killed my family and I hope he dies, but woah...no way would I ever racially insult him. That's too extreme, dude. I just want to see him dismembered, that's all."
    Ok, you are using an extreme example. If some monster murders my entire family, I'm obviously not going to give a flying rat's ass HOW they feel. I would make it my goal in life to see his sorry ass snuffed out of existence. At this point, calling him any sort of insult is like throwing a rock and an oncoming locomotive.

Yes. You are right. If the bastard got off? I would find a way for him to DIE AS HORRIBLY AS POSSIBLE...the more suffering he endured, the happier I would be.

I can be one sick, sadistic bitch if crossed. LOL

Other than these extreme sorts of situations, I just don't see any place for racial insults directed at anyone.

Did that explain a little better?

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    614 Posts
    Ok, you are using an extreme example. If some monster murders my entire family, I'm obviously not going to give a flying rat's ass HOW they feel. I would make it my goal in life to see his sorry ass snuffed out of existence. At this point, calling him any sort of insult is like throwing a rock and an oncoming locomotive.

Yes. You are right. If the bastard got off? I would find a way for him to DIE AS HORRIBLY AS POSSIBLE...the more suffering he endured, the happier I would be.

I can be one sick, sadistic bitch if crossed. LOL

Other than these extreme sorts of situations, I just don't see any place for racial insults directed at anyone.

Did that explain a little better?
    Some here view all Germanics as one big family. Sure we may fight amongst ourselves like families do, but in the end we as people should all stick together.

Given there is a concentrated effort by the PC/multicultural movement to destroy our greater Germanic family than we have full reason to enact any weapon we have to protect our greater Germanic family, so it does not really matter what we call them.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Last Online
    Sunday, July 22nd, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, and Wales
    Country
    Cultist
    Politics
    Cthulhic
    Religion
    LHP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    Some here view all Germanics as one big family. Sure we may fight amongst ourselves like families do, but in the end we as people should all stick together.

Given there is a concentrated effort by the PC/multicultural movement to destroy our greater Germanic family than we have full reason to enact any weapon we have to protect our greater Germanic family, so it does not really matter what we call them.
    Well the word racist was coined by Trotsky, so even using it just reenforces cultural Marxism.

To be honest, I very much doubt most people here seriously think that Blacks and Hispanics are in any way the cultural equals of Whites. That said, there seems to be two types present on these boards, the finger pointers and the uplifters.

The finger pointers will tell you that White civilization is doomed and that ZOG and his multiculti lackeys have already taken over the world and that whites will become extinct in fifty years time. In general, they offer nothing but negativism and self-pity.

The uplifters, on the other hand, do not dwell on such things, but instead offer up ways to continually improve the lives of Whites wherever they find themselves in the World.

Generally speaking, the finger pointers are just excuse makers who want to blame their personal failures on a convenient scapegoat, usually ZOG. The uplifters are, generally speaking, the ones who've mastered and made successes of their own lives and are content to help other do the same.
    Omnia risus et omnis pulvis et omnia nihil - HPL

"Oh, you should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about." - Willy Wonka

“niemand bleibt hier” - Maria Orsic

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goomer
    because the very fact remains that Jews, themselves, can be very tribal and, for lack of a better word, cliquish in much the same way you are describing.
    Yes, they are, but in our lands this becomes exactly the problem with them. They deliberately dissolve our culture in order to be able to live out their tribal desires and dont face opposition while doing so.

Now, simply by being two different tribes, their views are incompatible with our views. Their interests are not our interests. Their behavior is not our behavior. Their culture is not our culture.

It is a simple truth of life that only one culture will survive any struggle between cultures for the same living space. What people today call "individualistic freedom" really is only a value-freed non-culture of egoistics. Hundred years ago, it would not have been possible to flood our lands with countless foreigners. The Cultural Marxism (Frankfurt School) as a political weapon has already dissolved our culture to such a degree that there is no more healthy reaction to this invasion. And again, there is no example in history where two different cultures coexisted in peace for any significant amount of time. One culture wins, and right now it is not our culture.

Cultures dont win because they are in themselves 'superior', they win because they fight the battle for living space and win. Our people dont even know anymore that there is something to fight for. They have no more culture and no more folk. And it requires a thorough brainwashing to make people not realise that they are a dying folk because of that.

Culture / civilisation is not some weekend fun where you dress up like in the 19th century and have a funny street fest and bake "traditional" cakes. Culture / civilisation is a 24/7 thing which requires everyone to take part in it. It is not possible when two or countless other folks try to live out their cultures in the same living space. It's inevitable that the different views will lead to that this or that side "feels insulted", "discriminted", "oppressed" or whatever.

It is pure ivory tower dreamland to think that it could ever be otherwise. And why should we do that to ourselves, under the wrong pretext of avoiding being called "intolerant" or "racist" or the specifically for Jews invented one "anti-semite"? Why should we allow that to be done to us in our lands by another folk?
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature