Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    YOUTUBE BLOCKS CONSERVATIVE VIEWS WHILE ALLOWING VIDEO THAT TEACHES CHILDREN HOW TO USE DILDOS

After the detestable propaganda contained in the latest #MoreThanARefugee and #ProudToBe videos, which Youtube actively promoted, they are doubling down by not removing a video called Parents Explain Masturbation, which teaches young children how to use dildos. This comes only three months after Youtube demonetized dozens of conservative channels.

Parents Explain Masturbation

You might need eye-bleach after watching the video. At least, the dislikes and comments show that people are not blind.

(((American Utopia)))

The channel that published it is WatchCut, a basic bitch leftist channel, sponsored by Those Who Shall Not Be Criticised. Those channels always have the same boring, liberal click-bait themes: “Donald Trump = Bad Bad”, “Homo = Good”, “Christian = Bad” (while obviously Judaism and Islam = Off Limits). They have probably bought fake subscribers too.

The subtle psyop is achieved by presenting what the Left wants you to believe are the new normal families of the Brave New Western World:

In the video, white men are portrayed as beta, single, without wife in sight, or married to unfuckable women of another race. White women are ugly feminists or obese single moms with race-mixed, bastard, overweight children. Siblings are depicted as having different fathers or adopted. Non-white women are slender and prettier, post-wall thousand cock veterans that look fun to bed.

Chosen bits

"It kinda looks like a finger. Imagine like, they’d probably do it, like erm…"

Beta dad explaining about female masturbation, something he absolutely knows nothing about as he probably has not seen a vagina since the conception of his son… if that really is his biological child.

Mother: "Remember when you found mine and I told you that was a back massager? (giggles)

“That was… oh, Mommy…"

Red pill dropped. Yes, your mother is promiscuous and you probably were an accident. The child is already so gay before reaching puberty for not having a father figure to teach him about being a man, I could not tell his sex until he spoke. He expresses himself like a toddler but is probably ten years old.

"Have you ever masturbated before? It is OK if you do."

No one will know except the millions of viewers of this video that your mother dragged you into to give herself that “so tolerant” attention buzz to compensate for her dying eggs and your whole family turning their back on her because of your absent father.

"Even if when I have a partner, I still like to masturbate. With that thing, you don’t even need a boy!"

Translation: Even if I get a bang from a drunk chubby-chaser of Craigslist once every three years, I still masturbate to forget my cold, empty bed where I cry myself to sleep while blaming white men for the bad choices I am responsible for. Strong independent womyn don’t need no man. They need liters of Pinot Grigio, a rat-wheel career and three cats.

"Mom, did you ever masturbate?

Oh yes, I think the first time was in Kindergarten."

The child’s awkwardness is palpable, she does not even want to be there.

YouTube keeps ignoring its users and will pay the price
    Youtube, you will never learn. You have been revealed as the controlled brainwashing liberal machine that you are, slave to those in charge and peddling your filth to our youngest minds.

It is now clear that the gloves are off. With videos portraying children as sexual beings, celebrating homosexual mental illness, or praising radical Islam are acclaimed and sent to the trending section while conservative channels, just by exposing facts that do not fit the leftist narrative, see their content blocked or their videos demonetized, you know that we have crossed a threshold in the culture war.

A video showing kids how to masturbate is something I hoped I would never witness in my lifetime, but here we are. Who are the sick minds who push sexual education in schools, on the Internet, and in every media outlet so kids think it is normal to be sexual beings at their early age? I have an idea but I can’t quite put it in words.

If parents talk to their children about sex, it should be done in the privacy of their own home and when kids are actually approaching puberty, if it should be done at all. This decision is incumbent to the father and the media should not be involved.

This video has no other goal but celebrating the pride of being a loser. What those adults are really saying is: “I find non-reproductive, self-provided masturbation awesome and the media thinks it is trendy to teach it to my kids. I say it without shame. It is great to be a pussy, not grabbing life by the balls to find a partner, live happy, and have children. Thanks (((liberal media)))!”

While attracting people for its reach and the possible creation of revenue, Youtube takes dangerous steps against its users’ freedom of thought and slips into full blown censorship. We see this phenomenon becoming more frequent with the rise of dissenting voices.

The company also keeps deleting comments and dislikes on videos like#MoreThanARefugee and #ProudToBe that were featured in the Youtube Spotlight section to reach a maximum number of viewers, regardless of their recommended videos choices or disagreement with the political propaganda contained in the segments. As one commenter astutely put it “You can delete comments, Youtube. But you can’t delete the truth”.
    http://www.returnofkings.com/125699/...-to-use-dildos

Senior Administrator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Youtube censorship has become more and more severe. Austria and Germany are amongst the most affected European countries when it comes to censorship. It would be interesting to compile a list of the channels/videos that are blocked to examine the trend. Some examples so far:

Brother Nathanael's channel has about 70 videos blocked in some European countries. Among the titles blocked one can find the "usual" politically incorrect material, such as "The Riddle Of Jewish Success", "Secrets They Don't Want You To Know", "Trump's Emerging World Order", "Will Trump Defy the Jewish Lobby?", "Secrets About Kissinger" etc. YouTube's explanation would probably be along the lines of "to respect the law/legislation of the countries where it is not available." (in Austria, for instance, suggesting that Jews have any power or influence or even as much as a lobby can be deemed illegal if a prosecutor feels like it). However, in addition to the "Jewish lobby" material, they also blocked a video called "Are you a boy or a girl" which is about transgenderism. Well, transgenderism is also a big and important topic which goes hand in hand with the politically correct and cultural marxist agenda. They now claim there are at least 72 genders and make up new pronouns like "per", "ve", "xe", "fae", or consider traditional upbringing to border "child abuse"...

The comments are also disabled for the videos, so if one cannot view the video, one also can't view the comments nor comment anything oneself. And naturally, those videos also do not show up on any playlist or recommended videos, including one cannot find them by searching for keywords or even the exact titles. So, unless one surfs with a VPN or knows about those videos/links already, one will never find out they exist(ed) in the first place.

I am pretty sure there are absurd things on the list, too… which aren't even remotely illegal… they just act whenever one of these antifa guys complain… would interest me who it exactly is who complains…. or whether it is done by AI or they have a special team assigned for it. Then the guy who publishes it gets a notification that the content has been removed in the following countries, etc. Not sure if they could challenge this by saying : "No this content is actually legal in this country, I challenge the decision and request a review"… I guess not...

The German government, for example, said it would entrust a special team to flag the "hatred" on Facebook… but it would just be private people. So basically you have some private leftist decide whatever is removed because it is allegedly "illegal" in GER (or AUT)… although in reality, no court has ever said so… these laws are very difficult to apply… simply because they are so vague… one can never know in advance what is illegal… e.g. the singing of the official anthem of the FRG was considered illegal, but the singing of the NS song "Ein junges Volk bricht auf" was considered to be legal… So that's basically censorship in the truest sense of the word, the content gets removed by some censor who doesn't like/approve of it, but the censor is no longer the government but some leftist who complains.

Another example, this video is a mirror of an original which got removed by YouTube (not just blocked in certain countries, but deleted altogether) for allegedly violating their ToS. The authors responded by posting a new, edited version of the video, which they thought to be more compliant, as well as reflecting YouTube's politically correct attitude. The reasoning YouTube are giving for blocking or removing videos also seems to be changing (in the above-mentioned case, the message initially read "This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on hate speech." Now it reads the more ambiguous & vague, "...for violating YouTube's Terms of Service". A similar case happened with Eric Dubay's video, Europe for Europeans, which is blocked in several Europea countries (mirror here). It initially read "this video is not available in your country", but was later changed to "no longer available due to a copyright claim by Warner/Chappell." Perhaps the copyright claim came later on and overruled the censorship claim. Not even counting those quarantined videos displaying "community warnings"...

We will ask for an official explanation/statement from Google/YouTube, I wonder if they will give us a clear answer or just a standard reply, maybe no answer at all.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    YouTube is trying to stop people seeing Las Vegas conspiracy theories

The company changed its algorithm in the wake of the shooting, reports claim

YouTube has changed its secretive search algorithms in response to the spread of conspiracy theory videos about the mass shooting in Las Vegas.

The home-video behemoth came under fire in the wake of the shooting, when several unsubstantiated claims made their way into the top new results about the massacre. Videos such as "Proof Las Vegas Shooting Was a FALSE FLAG attack—Shooter on 4th Floor" made it into the “Top News” section on Tuesday, just two days after the shooting occured, according to the Wall St Journal.

But YouTube has since changed its search algorithms to promote more reputable news, a source close to the company told The Independent. The changes had been planned for months, the source added, but were moved up in the wake of the shooting.

By Friday, the top ten results for “Las Vegas shooting” all came from news outlets, or contained direct uploads of footage from the event.

But the company is still working on its “Up Next” feature, which suggests related content to watch at the end of a video, according to the Journal. On Friday, watching a video titled “Las Vegas Shooting: 6 QUESTIONS - False Flag? Multiple Shooters? Paddock patsy?” lead to suggested videos like “A False Flag Patsy Event Is Unfolding Before Our Eyes” and “CNN Crisis Actor Caught Red Handed”.

YouTube uses secret algorithms to determine which videos appear in its “Top News” and “Up Next” section. The company has said publicly that it factors in a video’s popularity and a user’s history when choosing which videos to display, but has declined to reveal more.

The company says it regularly deletes videos flagged for violating its community guidelines. These guidelines cover everything from nudity to child endangerment, but do not discuss conspiracy theories or unverifiable claims. YouTube declined to provide details to The Independent on its standards regarding conspiracy theories.

The company told the Guardian, however, that a video called “Las Vegas ‘Shooting’ … Did It Actually Happen?” did not violate its standards. The video – which questions whether the shooting was “faked” by paid actors – had amassed almost 350,000 views by Friday morning.

The company did pull the aforementioned video calling the shooting a “false flag attack," however. YouTube also gave the creator's account a penalty strike. Accounts that receive more than three strikes are terminated.

The video’s creator, Jake Morphonios, claimed the clip garnered 2.5m views before it was deleted. He pushed back against the video's deletion, saying he was simply offering an opinion.

“I’m not presenting myself as mainstream media,” Mr Morphonios told the Journal. “I’m just a guy with a computer offering an opinion. And to be punished for that is, well, it’s draconian.”
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7987236.html

Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Youtube's recent censorship and demonetization of right-wing as well as truther and conspiracy theory channels, which is gradually starting to become more and more inclusive of anyone who doesn't support an open leftist agenda, is beginning to take its toll on creators that were actually making a living out of their channels and now find it hard to e.g. pay the rent due to Youtube's anti-free speech policy. It has been particularly evident as a reaction to Youtube CEO Susan Wojcicki's new personalized channel. Her first video, which actually consists of advice from other creators, seemingly wow-ed by the news (probably made by some PR manager and a hired film crew), received a significant number of dislikes as well as a wave of critical comments from disgruntled demonetized authors. Some examples:

Quote Originally Posted by Julie NYC
    Your video is evidence that you have no clue what youtube fans want. Did you ever go on youtube before your brother in law gave you the job? You're aware that youtube isn't Disney, right? You seem to have ignored youtube history of being groundbreaking and uncensored as an ALTERNATIVE to groupthink on MSM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangs
    When you are the CEO of a platform, and your first video on said platform gets 44k dislikes and gets slaughtered in the comment section, that is a pretty telling sign that you are doing something very wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by J Nada
    This woman is the 1% don't forget that.
    She will still claim to be oppressed by the patriarchy. She's the establishment, yet still claims to be oppressed by the "right wing". She's a fascist running the largest online content platform.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caeruleus Valentinius
    Here’s some advice, stop demonetising harmless videos. Stop censoring videos of people who you don’t agree with politically and stop shadow banning people who oppose your holy feminism. It’s not cool, you’ve taken the point out of YouTube, that point being “broadcast yourself” if you hide people from searches.
    Quote Originally Posted by RowlWool
    Do you even care how upset everyone is? It's so heartbreaking how bad YouTube is right now. The fact that you don't stand by your core creators, the ones that made this platform huge, is so weird. Please fix the mistakes before it's too late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rae
    Please, make someone CEO of Youtube who actually cares for freedom of speech, the platform, and is not a mindless ideologue. I think you have done enough damage and you can retire now. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorshammer
    When you personally have driven this platform into the dust most of us will simply move to another site that believes in Freedom of Speech.
    Quote Originally Posted by eli dakate
    As a youtube viewer I don't care for your left leaning slant. You shut down conservative commentators so you are doing exactly what most MSM does. MSM just gives us their left leaning political views. I like youtube because there are many different viewpoints expressed and many journalists that put feet on the ground and show me what is really happening in places I am unable to visit myself. It has shown me what MSM wont show that ANTIFA is the cause of most of the violence at many of their protests. It has shown me that YOU on the left are the ones stifling free speech and YOU in particular as the CEO of youtube that is doing what others that run the MSM(dog whistle) just want your views allowed to be seen and heard. I hardly watch TV any longer as its all run by the same viewpoints and now that YOU are censoring other ideas and viewpoints joutube is now doing the same. If this continues in the direction its going there will be little unbiased opinion left on youtube and I will no longer visit your platform either.
    Some comments, however, got frozen or deleted, particularly those that generated thousands of likes and/or replies. One such example was a comment by Red Pill Philosophy:

Hi Susan, did you play any direct role in the YouTube apocalypse which has essentially taken the “You” out of “YouTube”? It’d be such a shame if the company’s feminist female CEO played a part in destroying this platform.
    The comment was initially stuck at 1.500 likes at 53 replies, where additional ones were not registered/counted. His revenues also magically dropped by 75-80% percent; for every 1 million views he now makes 126 $, what is pennies for an ad rate. Another Youtuber reports:

Quote Originally Posted by The Jiu Jitsu Life
    I disliked Susan's Anti-American policies on free speech and liked several comments on this thread that were critical of her pernicious ideology and some (((staffer))) at Youtube barred me from reading the rest of the comments. I was restricted to seeing only the first 30 comments out of 468.
    It's quite a pity considering how Youtube started off. The old logo was basically to "broadcast yourself", many people started switching to Youtube as a more independent, personalized and varied alternative to the mainstream, corporate platforms. For many, Youtube replaced the TV, for instance. Yet paradoxically, the future of YouTube seems to be going in the same mainstream, corporate direction. After the "adpocalypse", YT basically turned around at those of their creators whose narrative was not pushing a globalist agenda or selling/promoting their product some way. And if one wonders if "America's self-made woman" (who happens to be related to a Google founder) may have something to do with it, their comments somehow vanish into thin air. One can see it in her introductory video already which faces are the future of YT... viners, Instagramers, children's channels, basically people that are non-controversial, non-threatening and make for a good, corporate face.

YT creators, of course, fear that the agenda is to bring the corporations back in, and push the people out... that they don't like it if an independent "bigot" gets more viewers than CNN... And most of these people are right-wingers, conservatives. They are really getting concerned that their narratives are no longer accepted... so they have to destroy them, by pulling the ads, and/or blocking them (community strikes, no upload for months, subscribers magically getting unsubscribed/lost, or closing the channel totally; then all subscribers are lost anyway, even if he opens a new one), by not recommending videos, by manipulating/freezing the likes and view counters and so on... so that less people click on it, because it looks like a smaller, unimportant video. All these measures are subtle and many don't notice 1-2 subscribers gone over the course of a few days for instance, however in combination and with time they have a huge impact.

They are apparently using AI to distinguish between right-wing/conservative/un-PC and leftist/liberal/PC narratives; leftists still earn, and get recommended, get big quickly (although hardly anyone really wants to see that crap these days, rather people are searching for alternative explanations, which was obvious with regards to the Las Vegas shooting for example.

Here is someone that tries to fight the AI, but it's in vain, because in the end one has to concentrate so hard to be able to follow him what he is actually saying... it's not just words and phrases but also synonyms, nuances, tone, context and frequency that play a role. In the end that is the role of PC language/newspeak, to change the original meaning of the word and water down concepts. For example, he tries to replace guns with "personal safety devices which rhyme with buns"; it's possible that in that case, the voice recognition software might even get "buns" wrong and compare it to "guns", since "buns" don't actually make sense in that context; so one would even need to stay away from something too similar sounding; and not only certain words, but also certain words following others... everyone can talk about Trump but if one wants to find out whether the content is actually pro- or anti-Trump or a "conpiracy" video, one has to analyze the frequency of certain words, whether terms with "positive" or rather "negative" connotations follow or proceed certain key terms, etc. The author uses "horrible mass termination in the city of lights" to refer to the recent incident, which already sounds PC.

This is what the real life "John Connor" looks like

In the end people might not watch it anymore, as it becomes too difficult to comprehend/follow, unless one is already familiar with the meaning of newspeak and up to date with the newest terms. If one lets their attention slip, the meaning is lost... so if one uses politically incorrect or otherwise "undesirable" human language, YT may bury them and they will not be found; and if one uses anti-AI language, the AI doesn't block them from getting the views they deserve, but humans don't want to watch it anymore... And we are not yet at the most performant stage of AI, overtime it will get better and better, and people won't be able to outsmart it anymore even with those tricks. Initially, it was enough to use a "liberal" anti-Trump or pro-Hillary title to get 60 x the ad revenue, but they caught onto this strategy.

That's why they create the auto-CC which is nice and works really well; so that they can analyze spoken content. It's possible they also scan the video for info graphics, do OCR on them, like they scan for copyrighted audio/video already. Maybe they use some sort of face recognition already... would also not come as a surprise - it's Google.

Another technique that has been used on YT recently is reporting the mental state of certain channel owners. Leftists apparently reported channel A Call For Uprising, which is owned by a Christian who deals with topics like the New World Order, Satanism & the Illuminati so obviously they struck a chord somewhere. Youtube suspended his original channel, where he cannot upload anything anymore, no surprise there; what was new and peculiar about this case was that he also received an official notice directing him to a suicide hotline and other suicide-related resources; the reason being, some people apparently expressed "concern about his well being". That's probably the next stage, if you have a different opinion (flagged by left-wing extremists, Zionists, antifascists & co), you are psychologically unstable, says YT. Compulsory psychological counseling, sensitivity training, forced psychiatric examinations may be coming.

Of course Youtube doesn't have an official "contact us" page, apart from a one-way "feedback form" and help forum where anyone can post. However, if anyone is interested in writing to YT, here is a guide on how (and eventually what) to write them:

FIGHT BACK! LET YOUTUBE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!

There is also a template in the video description which one could use. They are unlikely to answer back, however it may be a way to make one's virtual voice heard and send them the message. Although it is unlikely that they personally care about how their policies are affecting Youtubers, the sheer number of complaints directed at the CEO did have enough of an impact to generate an "official" response, which was incidentally also pinned:

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Wojcicki
    Thank you for all the comments. I've been reading them closely and take your feedback seriously. One of the main reasons I started my channel was to have a place to talk with creators and viewers about the important topics around YouTube. In future videos I'll be responding to creator and viewer questions and feedback about YouTube. Pls stay tuned!
    Of course it's likely we will hear pretexts and politically correct excuses, the usual "moral highground" about truth and safety... And people with big, popular channels or those who don't rely on TY for monetization might continue for a while even if they only earn 20% than before. However, new people are discouraged from starting channels for this purpose, because one only earns crap which doesn't even pay their Internet bill, while previously one could break through even within a year or two.

Of course despite the noise about YT following in MySpace's footsteps, the fact remains that Youtube has at the moment a de-facto monopoly on self-published videos on the Internet. To ensure that YouTube stays a place where everyone is welcome and where creative creators can entertain and inform, restrictions on free speech would only need to be applied when absolutely unavoidable. Should YT decide that the First Amendment is not worthy of enforcing, a competitive platform is not born overnight and a transition is not achieved by small, individuals or groups who start to "boycott" Youtube... it's rather those large, popular, independent channels that make a difference revenue-wise, and only then if they showed some responsibility and switched to other platforms... then eventually, subscribers would follow... Not sure if there is another platform that has decent ad rates, which could take the traffic, which is also non-discriminatory... but yeah, the process could be started by people who get a significant part of their income by Patreon. There are idealists like dtube, but not even sure if they have ads yet...

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, January 30th, 2018 @ 11:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    The West has becomen a Liberal-Bolshevik dictatorship what executives the infameous Kalergi-Plan*, the plan of destroying the old Christian-Conservativ Europe. Only the Hungarian Government has a courage that it has sent the parts of the Kalergi-Plan as "George Soros Plan". I think the West ist lost, but Central- and Eastern Europe are saveable.

http://www.disclose.tv/news/the_kale...d_trump/131637

"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."
    /King Baldwin IV in the Kingdom of Heaven/

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Norman
    Ancestry
    Normandy
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Most of the videos I've noticed to be inaccessible to me were due to copyright claims. But it seems this is changing.

I've heard about the heavy censorship in Germany/Austria. What about Central and Eastern European countries? Do they also employ censorship for reasons of "hate speech"?

Last Online
    Sunday, June 17th, 2018 @ 04:53 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Donauschwaben
    Subrace
    Keltic nordid/Alpinid
    State
    Danube Swabian Community Danube Swabian Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Mad scientist
    Politics
    Politically incorrect
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman Pride View Post
    What about Central and Eastern European countries? Do they also employ censorship for reasons of "hate speech"?

Yup. 10 years in prison starting 01.01.2018, for saying stuff on social media you shouldn't.
    By the pricking of my thumbs,
    Something wicked this way comes.
    Open, locks,
    Whoever knocks.

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, January 30th, 2018 @ 11:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman Pride View Post
    Most of the videos I've noticed to be inaccessible to me were due to copyright claims. But it seems this is changing.

I've heard about the heavy censorship in Germany/Austria. What about Central and Eastern European countries? Do they also employ censorship for reasons of "hate speech"?
    Here in Central-Europe, Hungarythose videos are censored only what defends the law, f.e. movies, music videos (EVO), etc. Here is not political censorship like as in the German states.

"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."
    /King Baldwin IV in the Kingdom of Heaven/

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    Susan Wojcicki is a chosenite, who is related to those in charge of Google, also chosenites. She should explain why child pornography videos are allowed while conservative videos get dumped, still haven't heard an explanation on that one.

Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    I noticed the video I formerly posted, "This is what the real life "John Connor" looks like" (about circumventing the AI) was also removed...

They're also giving out a lot of content strikes for things they would have never given for in the past. Christian channels are affected as well, Pastor Steven Anderson received a ton of strikes for his channel for sermons against Hinduism, Judaism, feminism (he only used to get strikes if he preached a really hard sermon against sodomites, for example):

Even worse,

The overwhelming majority of the content policing is carried out by algorithms. The algorithms make for an easy rebuttal against charges of political bias: it’s not us, it’s the algorithm. But it's people who write, test and monitor the algorithms. What's more, Youtube has a network of "trusted flaggers" who police the platform for so-called hate speech to terror-related content. The left-wing SPLC is counted among those "trusted flaggers" assisting them in censoring content. Here's how the program works:

The program goes back to 2012 but exploded in size in recent years amid a Google push to increase regulation of the content on its platforms, which followed pressure from advertisers. Fifty of the 113 program members joined in 2017 as YouTube stepped up its content policing, YouTube public policy director Juniper Downs told a Senate committee in January.

Downs said the third-party groups work closely with YouTube’s employees to crack down on extremist content in two ways, both of which a Google spokesperson previously confirmed to TheDC.

First, the flaggers are equipped with digital tools allowing them to mass flag content for review by YouTube personnel. Second, the partner groups act as guides to YouTube’s content monitors and engineers designing the algorithms policing the video platform but may lack the expertise needed to tackle a given subject.

“We work with over 100 organizations as part of our Trusted Flagger program and we value the expertise these organizations bring to flagging content for review. All trusted flaggers attend a YouTube training to learn about our policies and enforcement processes. Videos flagged by trusted flaggers are reviewed by YouTube content moderators according to YouTube’s Community Guidelines. Content flagged by trusted flaggers is not automatically removed or subject to any differential policies than content flagged from other users,” said a YouTube spokesperson, who would not specifically comment on the SPLC’s participation in the program.
    The problem is, the SPLC is not entirely unbiased. It has faced criticism for its liberal and inclusive definitions of what a "hate group" or "extremist" entails.

e.g. SPLC Says Army Bases Are Confederate Monuments That Need To Come Down

Southern Poverty Law Center apologizes to Ben Carson, takes him off 'extremist’ list

Why Is the Southern Poverty Law Center Targeting Liberals?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aeternitas For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast