Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    739 Posts

YouTube Creating SJW Stasi Volunteer Army to Censor Content

Getting Started with YouTube Heroes

There is so much shitlording on YouTube, the Pakis who run the censorship department can’t possibly untangle the mess.

In response, YouTube has put together a program called “YouTube Heroes” to give “glory” to a volunteer army of SJWs which will collectively censor the site.

The video announcement throws in “oh, and you can also help with subtitles,” but that is just something they added in to try and confuse the agenda. They are creating a volunteer Stasi group to shut down anyone who questions the narrative.

http://www.dailystormer.com/youtube-...ensor-content/

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 10:42 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    683 Posts
    Perhaps we should not view this as all bad. This offers all Nationalist and Free Speech advocates a chance to infiltrate and become the so call "heroes". People should report and flag all leftist and liberal videos turning the tide in our favor. Remember when you fight a guerilla style war your enemy brings you what you need to fight them.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 13th, 2019 @ 12:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    English
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Cancer
    Politics
    Anti-debt
    Religion
    Muse Worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Youtube Now Actively Erasing the Existence of Right Wing Producers

Paul Joseph Watson's last video?

Best to bookmark his Minds.com profile asap.
    https://www.minds.com/PaulJosephWatson

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 13th, 2019 @ 12:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    English
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Cancer
    Politics
    Anti-debt
    Religion
    Muse Worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Germany's super fascist government moves to censor ALL THE THINGS!

Dave Cullen's 10 min video on minds.com
    https://www.minds.com/api/v1/archive...750288908/play

Looks like the EU Communist Party is becoming more and more desperate to strangle it's "peasants".

- PS, to moderators, is there anyway top add Minds.com video's yet?

Last Online
    Sunday, March 21st, 2021 @ 05:54 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Donauschwaben
    Subrace
    Keltic nordid/Alpinid
    State
    Danube Swabian Community Danube Swabian Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Mad scientist
    Politics
    Politically incorrect
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Lieber tot als Sklave!

Last Online
    Sunday, March 21st, 2021 @ 05:54 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Donauschwaben
    Subrace
    Keltic nordid/Alpinid
    State
    Danube Swabian Community Danube Swabian Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Mad scientist
    Politics
    Politically incorrect
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Holden and Kia pull ads from YouTube as Google boycott widens

Car makers Holden and Kia are pulling advertising from YouTube until they can be sure their ads do not appear before, or alongside, undesirable content on Google's video-sharing platform.

In a short search, The Australian Financial Review discovered a number of local companies – including Holden, Kia, Wesfarmers-owned hardware retailer Bunnings and electronics chain JB Hi-Fi – had video advertisements playing in front of men's rights and anti-feminist content on YouTube.

Upon being made aware of where its advertising was appearing, a Kia spokesman said: "As of now, programmatic advertising has been suspended until such time as we can meet with Google to further clarify the application of this advertising."

A Holden spokesman said its YouTube ads would be put on hold temporarily while it works with Google to find a solution.

"Holden in no way supports the content our advertising has been inadvertently associated with by Google. We're proud of our diversity credentials," a company spokesman said.

"We value our good relationship with Google but in line with General Motor's global response and Holden's diversity stance we have instructed our media agency to temporarily suspend all advertising on YouTube until we are confident Google can protect our brand from inappropriate or offensive content. We'll work closely with our partners at Google to achieve this."

A Bunnings spokeswoman declined to comment. A JB Hi-Fi spokesman noted they were aware of the issue and had a watching brief, but it was an immaterial portion of their advertising spend.

The series of videos by one YouTube user centred around a men's rights movement known as MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) – a group of straight men who will not date women and believe feminism has ruined society.

One included an edited segment from Ten Network's Studio 10 that showed an interview with controversial author Peter Lloyd, who wrote the book Stand by Your Manhood. The video insults the Ten hosts, including calling former Australian of the Year Ita Buttrose a "hag".

Another video is titled "'Feminism A Mental Disease MGTOW".

Over the last week and a half a number of major brands across the globe have pulled advertising from Google's YouTube after their brands appeared before or next to videos promoting extremist material and hate speech.

Brands to take action include two of America's biggest telecommunications companies AT&T and Verizon, Walmart, Johnson & Johnson, Starbucks and Pepsi.

The Google boycott started in the United Kingdom when The Times revealed the UK government, and many major brands, had their ads next to extremist content, hate preachers and anti-Semitic material. The government subsequently pulled its advertising.

The extent of the problem for Google is so large many have found examples of Google's own advertising being pre-rolled to racist videos.

Last week, in response to an exodus of advertisers from YouTube, Google announced it would be revamping its ad policies to tackle the issue.

A Google spokeswoman on Sunday said: "We don't comment on individual videos but as announced, we've begun an extensive review of our advertising policies and have made a public commitment to put in place changes that give brands more control over where their ads appear.

"While we recognise that no system will be 100 per cent perfect, we believe these major steps will further safeguard our advertisers' brands and we are committed to being vigilant and continuing to improve over time."

The saga underlines the perils that come with digital advertising where brands have little control over where and when their ads are served, because they often make a purchase across a wide variety of content, or across a network of websites.

The issue doesn't pertain only to Google. In the past, brands have unwittingly appeared on piracy websites such as The Pirate Bay.

Advertising is one of the major sources of revenue for Alphabet, Google's parent company.

The boycott highlights a growing concern about brand safety, particularly in digital advertising, where having oversight over all content is difficult, especially on user-generated content sites such as YouTube.

Google will be keen to fix the problem as soon as possible. The problem for the San Francisco-based technology giant is the ads are automatically served and keeping on top of the hundreds of hours per minute uploaded to YouTube is difficult.

Original article here: http://www.afr.com/business/media-an...0170326-gv6lad
    Lieber tot als Sklave!

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018 @ 05:26 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Swiss-German | Scandinavian
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Libra
    Occupation
    Creatrix
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I personally recommend this channel to any right-leaning individual as distrustful of the mainstream media as I am... Styx has one of the best analytical minds, particularly for one so young, and strong Nationalist views. I started watching him right before the election, and he is essentially spot-on about everything; I listen to him to help make sense of the chaos...

He has some ideas to combat YouTube's newest censorship craziness:

Goodbye "Alright Youtube", Hello "Alright World": War on the Lamestream Media

6th army lives matter
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,523 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
    I personally recommend this channel to any right-leaning individual as distrustful of the mainstream media as I am... Styx has one of the best analytical minds, particularly for one so young, and strong Nationalist views. I started watching him right before the election, and he is essentially spot-on about everything; I listen to him to help make sense of the chaos.
    He's certainly clever, Nepenthe. But I wouldn't say Styxhexenhammer666 has strong nationalist views. He's a run-off-the-mill enlightenment extremist rather than a nationalist. For example, he thinks that the problems Western Europe faces are not really about mass migration or even Islam(ism) or decadence, but "religion being taken literally" - Muslims taking their religion literally. Gutting! Our attempt at racial suicide seems to bother him less... he strikes me as a civic nationalist at most. He's more against religion than he's pro-ethnonationalism, if anything.

However, I saw he was on Tara McCarthy's show, and they did have a chat on the topic of ethnonationalism. I didn't watch the interview yet though. I hope he evolves in the right direction.

He knows a thing or two about the occult too, but not enough. As an enlightenment extremist he downplays the nefarious role of occultists/secret societies in our countries and seems to side with them. The Freemasons propelled the sort of revolutions he likes to see in society, after all.
    “As brothers and sisters we knew instinctively that if we were going to stand in darkness, best we stand in a darkness we had made ourselves.” - Douglas Coupland

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Saturday, April 17th, 2021 @ 11:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    739 Posts
    YouTube Collaborates with the Anti-Defamation League

According to the Guardian, YouTube has stated that it has had begun working with 15 more NGOs and institutions, including the Anti-Defamation League, the No Hate Speech Movement, and the Institute for Strategic Dialogue in an effort to improve the system’s understanding of issues around hate speech, radicalisation and terrorism to better deal with objectionable content.

You may recall last month the ADL publishing a list of people they deemed “alt-right” and “alt-light.” All of whom they have labeled essentially as hate speech peddlers and ‘racist.’

This list included harmless personalities like Baked Alaska, Richard Spencer, Mike Cernovich and Gavin McInnes. All of which we can be safe to assume will soon have their YouTube pages extremely censored and/or shut down permanently knowing the ADL.

Jordan Peterson, a Psychology Professor at University of Toronto has been known for publishing videos that tend to lean more on the conservative side of the ‘aisle.’ As of today August 1st, YouTube has completely deleted his channel with no explanation given.
    https://redice.tv/news/youtube-colla...amation-league

Last Online
    17 Hours Ago @ 12:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MCP3 View Post
    I opened the channel once simply to "fill a gap" for myself, e.g. for Bulletin Boards (SF) , thus uploading only stuff that was not available on other channels and that i needed for a debate. And this in the most unobtrusive manner, without controversial search tags. I also don't have "holocaust-denial" and "911 revisionism" docus on my channel, with good reason.

My suggestions for Youtubers or future Youtubers that want to keep their videos/channel alive.
    1. Disabling comments.
    2. No standby picture that shows a Swastika.
    3. No "offensive" search tags such as "Hitler, NS, Nazi, 88" etc

And for Germans: No "holocaust-denial" material.
    Well unless your channel is exactly about that. There are legitimate concerns investigating 9/11 and the Holocaust. And I think the powers that be got a 'good' reason to suppress inform about this.

If your focus is different, good choice to avoid the risk. But I get the idea why someone would actually focus on issues used to manipulate people by MSM, governments and NGO's.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast