Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watch Out During The Woman's World Cup

Last Online
    Tuesday, June 19th, 2018 @ 03:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    German,Irish/Scottish/English,Italian, and Old Dutch/Swedish colonial bloodlines
    Ancestry
    Germany,Ireland/Scotland, and Italy
    Subrace
    Faelid + Nord Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Youth
    Politics
    Political Anarchist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Aesthete View Post
    Then a virtually all black team comes out representing France etc

Its completely disgusting a lot of blacks think they are French its truly a pathetic act on behalf of the French to let their country become overrun by these rats.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German,Irish/Scottish/English,Italian, and Old Dutch/Swedish colonial bloodlines
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Faelid + Nord Atlantid
    Country
    Youth
    Politics
    Political Anarchist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by King of the North View Post
    This pisses me off so much. France's team is always all-black, with one single token Arab or two. Not a single white Frenchman, as far as the eye can see. Their motto is ''blanc, black, beur'' (slang which means white, black, Arab), but in truth it's much more like: ''black, black, black''.

On the other hand, I watched with pleasure when France's negroid team got thrashed by the German and Spanish teams.
    This is what happens when people give way to affirmative action groups or start to believe the leftist ideas that we need equal representation. In the end the minority becomes the majority and they fester in these countries and cause their cultural and internal nature to decay.

They also try to lower the standard of the system so Negroes can keep up with white Frenchman but in reality they are just trying to suppress and oppress Frenchmen who they claim have suppressed and oppressed Negroes. Ironically the leftist try to make the Negroes out to be victims when the Negroes are nothing more than manipulated puppets of these powerful individuals who try to make them feel like victims.

Also when these groups empower Negro groups to act more savagely and undisciplined they start making the white man into a true victim of racism and injustice and the average white man is slowly becoming enslaved to the Negro mindset and way of life and we must stand up against this vile attack on culture and the common good of humanity. Its each man for himself and we should not advocate for equal representation because it will cause more injustice and eventually this will be the excuse minorities will use to take an advantage over Europeans even if they may paint it out to be a step in the right direction. We should not buy into any of the bullshit leftist agendas in order to preserve the good nature of civilization and to not let it become overrun and ruled by barbaric savages.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 09:50 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GeistFaust View Post
    Also when these groups empower Negro groups to act more savagely and undisciplined they start making the white man into a true victim of racism and injustice and the average white man is slowly becoming enslaved to the Negro .

Your exactly right about this.Either white Americans stand up to this injustice
    now or it is going to be to late.I think this picture pretty much sums it up....

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Faelid + Nord Atlantid
    Country
    Youth
    Politics
    Political Anarchist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWolf View Post
    Your exactly right about this.Either white Americans stand up to this injustice
    now or it is going to be to late.I think this picture pretty much sums it up....

Yes we need to take on a ruthless behavior it seems that our desire to equalize things has actually made things worse for us than better. And its not like Negroes have the capacity that most white Europeans have to rule and guide and enact laws justly and fairly they are ruthlessly tearing the system and culture to threads like savages and manipulating and abusing it for their own advantages. Its other us or them who will be in charge both of us can not be in charge and share the reins it seems so I say we need to start putting the negroes back into their place.

Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    I´m not interested in women´s football (I don´t like men´s football very much, likewise) and I don´t watch the current World Cup, except if Germany would advance to half finals. But at least our current National Team seems to be nearly exclusively European.

The only two clear foreigners in the team seem to be Lira Bajramai from Albania (Kosovo) and a 50%African-50%German mix by the name Da Mbabi.

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Faelid + Nord Atlantid
    Country
    Youth
    Politics
    Political Anarchist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thusnelda View Post
    I´m not interested in women´s football (I don´t like men´s football very much, likewise) and I don´t watch the current World Cup, except if Germany would advance to half finals. But at least our current National Team seems to be nearly exclusively European.

The only two clear foreigners in the team seem to be Lira Bajramai from Albania (Kosovo) and a 50%African-50%German mix by the name Da Mbabi.
    Its a great sign personally still means there is hope to preserve German culture and ethnic lines and I did see most of Sweden's team is Swedish.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Faelid + Nord Atlantid
    Country
    Youth
    Politics
    Political Anarchist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thusnelda View Post

I want to know what kind of name Da Mbabi I suppose the phonetic and lexicon of Africa lacks a coherent structure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12