Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are the Most Common Immigrant Groups In Your Countries/Regions/Areas?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 02:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Sv: Re: What immigrants are most common in your area?

Quote Originally Posted by Lissu
    At least Somalis are the most visible ones

They are not so numerous, but surely they do stand out everywhere...
    at night they dont stand at all.. !!!!

Last Online
    Saturday, June 27th, 2020 @ 10:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Sv: Re: What immigrants are most common in your area?

Quote Originally Posted by Oswiu
    Dirty stinking filthy Pakis.

And lately we've started to see horrendous numbers of Africans in Manchester. And I mean fresh ones, not those who've been here since the 60s and not from the West Indies this time, but from real Wild Africa...

Kurds and whatnot too.

In short, the worst most violent least civilised people from the shittiest horriblest places on Earth. Gods, you'd think the Government was deliberately letting the worst ones in.
    It's insane, that's what it is, and our leaders neither see, hear or listen to the results of their multi cultural agenda that none of us wants but them. It's as if our countries belonged to them solemnly and that they are allowed to do whatever they please, we only exist to serve them.

Last Online
    Friday, September 5th, 2008 @ 07:11 PM
    Country
    Other Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Vedr: What immigrants are most common in your area?

In western Jutland, which I still identify as my home, Turks, Palestinians, Iraqis, Kurds, Persians, Somalis, Tamils (mostly Eelam, I think).
    Here in Călăraşi, I haven't really seen any, but I rarely ever go to town. I have built my own little paradise in the countryside...

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 2nd, 2010 @ 01:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Re: What immigrants are most common in your area?

Here the Turks are the most numerous, then follow Arabs (North-Africans), Negroes with some Asians (I never forget them). Elsewhere in France, Arabs are the most numerous.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt.

ę -Oh my God, but you're a neo-nazi?!...
    -But why neo? Ľ

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Punjabs are the most common here, with blacks coming in at a close second. I'm just west of Toronto Canada.

Last Online
    Monday, June 25th, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thruthheim
    I don't like the sight of Russians,Poles or the Baltic States people's arriving here en mass, which is what it is...
    In an ideal world there would be no mass migration.
    In the real world, its an ever increasing crisis. What I'm saying is that I would rather have 10,000 Russians as neighbours rather than 10,000 Somalis or Kurds.
    You can bet your life that if these eastern Europeans weren't in my city occupying their rented properties, the council would be taking up the buildings for housing transferred 'asylum seekers'.

In my city the authorities pubicly offered every single landlord a guaranteed £800 pounds per month for their properties, even if the houses remained empty!
    What landlord would turn that down? You can imagine the impact on indigenous English people trying to rent in this shit-hole.

Lost in Melancholia
    ĄFriend of GermanicsĒ
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ńsatrķ/Forn Siūr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

AW: What immigrants are most common in your area?

I dont see many foreigners and immigrants in our rural areas, but in the cities, I see mostly Turks, Arabs and some blacks.

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

How are the immigrants mannered in yous guys' countries? Over here they are not only smelly, but very rude. I would walk down the street and there would be 6 of them taking up the entire sidewalk, and none of them would move to let you pass without you stepping onto the gutter, as they stare at you. Even if they are not in groups, they still will walk in front of you and force you to move to make way for the 'new' master race. I never move, and ALWAYS bump shoulders with them without breaking stride, or without wondering if I dislocated their shoulders or not. And that's just the punjabis! The orientals (the Chinese etc) don't bother anybody at all, except when their young and in gangs, and even then they only hang out at the pool halls and arcades. I don't get bothered by them. Only the blacks do I get into confrontations which end up in fights 50% of the time.

I got my ass beat by a 6"5 350 pound negro for just looking at him which he thought was threatening. He looked like a freakin' gorrilla. Another fight I got into with a negro was at the grocery store when he tried to cut in front of me. I said "HEY! I'M STANDIN' RIGHT HERE!" in a really loud voice, and he just looked at me like I just pooped in his coffee. So I checked out the things I bought and he came running up behind me in the parking lot, and said "What's up? Why'd you have to make such a ruckussssssss?" I told him to get out of my face but he just told me to "Shut up bitch", so I head butt him in the nose really hard and he fell back with his eyes watering, so I spit on him and left. I never saw how hard it bled, I didn't want to stick around, just in case one of his negro gang friends came and wanted to send another white man to Hades. I'm just suprised he wasn't carrying a weapon of some sort. Maybe he did, I guess we'll find out next time he sees me, or I him. This stuff never ends.

Anyway, sorry for the long post.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 03:15 PM
    Subrace
    Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas Aequitas
    How are the immigrants mannered in yous guys' countries? Over here they are not only smelly, but very rude. I would walk down the street and there would be 6 of them taking up the entire sidewalk, and none of them would move to let you pass without you stepping onto the gutter, as they stare at you. Even if they are not in groups, they still will walk in front of you and force you to move to make way for the 'new' master race. I never move, and ALWAYS bump shoulders with them without breaking stride, or without wondering if I dislocated their shoulders or not. And that's just the punjabis! The orientals (the Chinese etc) don't bother anybody at all, except when their young and in gangs, and even then they only hang out at the pool halls and arcades. I don't get bothered by them. Only the blacks do I get into confrontations which end up in fights 50% of the time.

I got my ass beat by a 6"5 350 pound negro for just looking at him which he thought was threatening. He looked like a freakin' gorrilla. Another fight I got into with a negro was at the grocery store when he tried to cut in front of me. I said "HEY! I'M STANDIN' RIGHT HERE!" in a really loud voice, and he just looked at me like I just pooped in his coffee. So I checked out the things I bought and he came running up behind me in the parking lot, and said "What's up? Why'd you have to make such a ruckussssssss?" I told him to get out of my face but he just told me to "Shut up bitch", so I head butt him in the nose really hard and he fell back with his eyes watering, so I spit on him and left. I never saw how hard it bled, I didn't want to stick around, just in case one of his negro gang friends came and wanted to send another white man to Hades. I'm just suprised he wasn't carrying a weapon of some sort. Maybe he did, I guess we'll find out next time he sees me, or I him. This stuff never ends.

Anyway, sorry for the long post.
    Muslims(Middle Easterners) are by far the most hostile. They are as distinctly different from our people as they were the day they arrived.

Blacks seem to have a huge chip on their shoulder, like we Whites are evil and they are oppressed.

Indians(Hindus and Sikhs) are more business prone, and less offensive, except many of the youth have now merged with the inner city gangs of Ethnics. Indians and Caribeans often seem to have a complex where they try to be more English than the English themselves(This is one of the sketches in Goodness Gracious Me).

Orientals aren't here in large communities, so the impact from them isn't so obvious. But they seem quite reserved and well mannered.

Eastern Euro's(namely Poles/Czechs/Baltics) are quite seperate, they form a new community, who don't make any effort to mix into the native English people. I can generally spot them from afar, by their look, dress and mannerisms. On Nights out, the men can be pretty aggressive and antagonistic.

Irish, are hard to tell generally, we've had such a long history with them, intermingling, that many of the Natives have some Irish ancestry, it is indeed common. Apparently Irish are the largest group of people migrating here. If so, it appears they don't form big communities as such, maybe due to them fitting quite easy.
    Tired

Last Online
    Monday, March 26th, 2007 @ 09:42 PM
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Having a longtime companion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

AW: Re: What immigrants are most common in your area?

Guten Tag.

Think of some weird nationality ... .. Got one ? ... Ok, I guarantee you, somewhere in my hometown is a colony of them.

GruŖ

S.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast