Religion
    I don't actually agree with
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Do Whites Get Higher Sentences?

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/825...enced-44-years

Wouldn't a non-white doing this to a white have gotten about 3 years?

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Polish, Scottish, English
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think the non-white would have gotten 50 years to life.

Minorities are punished more heavily, perhaps because they're poorer on average than whites are and can't afford excellent lawyers. The percentage of black and hispanic men in jail is considerably higher than the percentage of white men.

Senior Member Karpaten Befreier's Avatar
    Last Online
    Monday, May 14th, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Transylvania Saxon
    Ancestry
    Siebenbürger Sachsen (probably some local people in there as well)
    Subrace
    Lappid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Politics
    Nationalismus
    Religion
    Gott ist mein Fuhrer
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CruxClaire View Post
    The percentage of black and hispanic men in jail is considerably higher than the percentage of white men.
    Have you never thought that this might be a percentage that is there as a result that they commit more crimes than they have worse lawyers? Think about it.
    I am just a drummer.- Adolf H.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German / Irish
    Subrace
    Cromagno-Alpinoid, Mediterranoid
    Country
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student / Warehouse Worker
    Politics
    Ultra-Conservative Nationalism
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heimdallr View Post
    Have you never thought that this might be a percentage that is there as a result that they commit more crimes than they have worse lawyers? Think about it.
    no, no, of course not. Its the evil white man who hordes all the money and makes sure that minorities stay behind bars. They ain't done nothin' wrong.
    We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependants, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant descended population. -Enoch Powell

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Polish, Scottish, English
    Country
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think more of them commit certain types of crimes. But one sees the same trend among poor whites. The rise in crime is a result of widespread poverty among their race, and that poverty has been in effect since slavery ended. American blacks, in particular, have never had the same opportunities in the US as the average white person. They're statistically poorer, and therefore more likely to turn to crime out of desperation.

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    355 Posts
    I think more of them commit certain types of crimes. But one sees the same trend among poor whites. The rise in crime is a result of widespread poverty among their race, and that poverty has been in effect since slavery ended. American blacks, in particular, have never had the same opportunities in the US as the average white person. They're statistically poorer, and therefore more likely to turn to crime out of desperation.
    Poverty does not cause crime. That is a typical Marxist fallacy. The manner in which the culture of the ethnic folk body views crime, combined with low intelligence of the individual and a tendency toward impulsive behavior causes crime, where the opportunity presents itself. The proof is easy to see. West Virginia is one of the poorest states in the union, yet also has one of the lowest crime rates. Why? It is 97% white, that's why! These people have an ethos which looks down upon criminal behavior, and even though they might be poor, their average IQ is higher than that of the average millionaire negro professional sports figure. And by the way, have you looked at the crime rate among these overpaid ball-players? There goes your silly little theory passed down uncritically from the simpleton Karl Marx.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Ireland, Germany
    Subrace
    Nord-Atlantid/Borreby
    Country
    State
    California California
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    Poverty does not cause crime. That is a typical Marxist fallacy. The manner in which the culture of the ethnic folk body views crime, combined with low intelligence of the individual and a tendency toward impulsive behavior causes crime, where the opportunity presents itself. The proof is easy to see. West Virginia is one of the poorest states in the union, yet also has one of the lowest crime rates. Why? It is 97% white, that's why! These people have an ethos which looks down upon criminal behavior, and even though they might be poor, their average IQ is higher than that of the average millionaire negro professional sports figure. And by the way, have you looked at the crime rate among these overpaid ball-players? There goes your silly little theory passed down uncritically from the simpleton Karl Marx.
    I can personally vouch for West Virginia having an exceptionally low crime rate, while having a high poverty rate. West Virginia seems to have some of the nicest people in the U.S. IME.

I was born there.

Last Online
    Saturday, October 12th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Ever heard of affirmative action CruxClaire?
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The London Borough of Havering is one of the few areas of London with a large white working class population. Official estimates made in 2010 suggested that over 88% of the population of Havering was 'White British', with less than 3% of the total population being African and/or Afro-Caribbean. In spite of the fact that the African/Afro-Caribbean ethnic group represent such a small percentage of the total population of this borough, in Q1 and Q2 of 2010 they were responsible for more than 85% of all violent crimes reported in that single borough. Similarly, in the same period of time 91.2% of all murders in this borough were committed by Africans/Afro-Caribbeans, and only 2.9% were committed by 'White British'. In addition to this, Africans/Afro-Caribbeans were eleven times more likely to commit robberies than the 'White British' population (which is largely working class).

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 7th, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Highly Educated Bum
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Anyone here actually been in jail? I have been years ago. Only for 2 days. It was a misdemeanor charge. I can tell you that from what I saw, there are VERY FEW white people in jail. I only met 1, uno, eins, ONE white man there who was there for longer than a day. He was there for a week. We were surrounded by mexicans and some black people. I was in a cell for those 2 days with 3 mexican guys who didn't speak english. They didn't give me any trouble or anything. Maybe the fact that I am about a foot taller and fairly strong made them more afraid of me, I don't know. But I did talk with quite a number of people there. They were all there for minor things. One man was there for writing a bad check to buy $50 worth of food after loosing his job. Several were there for possession of marijuana. Not pounds of it. They just had a joint or something on them and were being held for LONG periods of time for it. I was the only person there as far as I could find out who really deserved to be there. By that I mean, who had committed a REAL crime. In my case petty theft. What can I say... I was young and desperate. Haven't done it since. But the point is, anyone who has been there would know for sure that white people are seldom seen in jail compared to minorities. And their sentences are light. I got off with a $400 fine and a clean record after 2 years, which is still clean thank you very much. But I guarantee that if a mexican got caught doing what I was doing, he would not see daylight for 5-7 years. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast