Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 18 Signs Life In U.S. Public Schools Now Equivalent To Life In U.S. Prisons

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, June 20th, 2011 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Subrace
    Don't know
    State
    Alaska Alaska
    Family
    Married with Children
    Occupation
    disaster mitigation
    Politics
    I want my country back now
    Religion
    HFR Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

18 Signs Life In U.S. Public Schools Now Equivalent To Life In U.S. Prisons

18 Signs Life In U.S. Public Schools Now Equivalent To Life In U.S. Prisons
    The American Dream
    June 1, 2011

In the United States today, our public schools are not very good at educating our students, but they sure are great training grounds for learning how to live in a Big Brother police state control grid. Sadly, life in many U.S. public schools is now essentially equivalent to life in U.S. prisons. Most parents don’t realize this, but our students have very few rights when they are in school. Our public school students are being watched, tracked, recorded, searched and controlled like never before. Back when I was in high school, it was unheard of for a police officer to come to school, but today our public school students are being handcuffed and arrested in staggering numbers. When I was young we would joke that going to school was like going to prison, but today that is actually true.

The following are 18 signs that life in our public schools is now very similar to life in our prisons….

#1 Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli has announced that school officials can search the cell phones and laptops of public school students if there are “reasonable grounds for suspecting that the search will turn up evidence that the student has violated or is violating either the law or the rules of the school.”

#2 It came out in court that one school district in Pennsylvania secretly recorded more than 66,000 images of students using webcams that were embedded in school-issued laptops that the students were using at home.

#3 If you can believe it, a “certified TSA official” was recently brought in to oversee student searches at the Santa Fe High School prom.

#4 A few years ago a class of 3rd grade students at one Kentucky elementary school were searched by a group of teachers after 5 dollars went missing. During the search the students were actually required to remove their shoes and their socks.

#5 At one public school in the Chicago area, children have been banned from bringing their lunches from home. Yes, you read that correctly. Students at that particular school are absolutely prohibited from bringing lunches from home. Instead, it is mandatory that they eat the food that the school cafeteria serves.

#6 The U.S. Department of Agriculture is spending huge amounts of money to install surveillance cameras in the cafeterias of public schools so that government control freaks can closely monitor what our children are eating.

#7 A teenager in suburban Dallas was recently forced to take on a part-time job after being ticketed for using bad language in one high school classroom. The original ticket was for $340, but additional fees have raised the total bill to $637.

#8 It is not just high school kids that are being ticketed by police. In Texas the crackdown extends all the way down to elementary school students. In fact, it has been reported that Texas police gave “1,000 tickets” to elementary school kids over a recent six year period.

#9 A few months ago, a 17 year-old honor student in North Carolina named Ashley Smithwick accidentally took her father’s lunch with her to school. It contained a small paring knife which he would use to slice up apples. So what happened to this standout student when the school discovered this? The school suspended her for the rest of the year and the police charged her with a misdemeanor.

#10 A little over a year ago, a 6 year old girl in Florida was handcuffed and sent to a mental facility after throwing temper tantrums at her elementary school.

#11 In early 2010, a 12 year old girl in New York was arrested by police and marched out of her school in handcuffs just because she doodled on her desk. “I love my friends Abby and Faith” was what she reportedly wrote on her desk.

#12 There are actually some public schools in the United States that are so paranoid that they have actually installed cameras in student bathrooms.

#13 Down in Florida, students have actually been arrested by police for bringing a plastic butter knife to school, for throwing an eraser, and for drawing a picture of a gun.

#14 The Florida State Department of Juvenile Justice has announced that it will begin using analysis software to predict crime by young delinquents and will place “potential offenders” in specific prevention and education programs.

#15 A group of high school students made national headlines a while back when they revealed that they were ordered by a security guard to stop singing the national anthem during a visit to the Lincoln Memorial.

#16 In some U.S. schools, armed cops accompanied by police dogs actually conduct surprise raids with their guns drawn. In this video, you can actually see police officers aiming their guns at school children as the students are lined up facing the wall.

#17 Back in 2009, one 8 year old boy in Massachusetts was sent home from school and was forced to undergo a psychological evaluation because he drew a picture of Jesus on the cross.

#18 This year, 13 parents in Duncan, South Carolina were actually arrested for cheering during a high school graduation.

For many more signs that life in U.S. public schools is now essentially equivalent to life in U.S. prisons check out the short video posted below….

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    484 Posts
    I can't imagine this happening in a homogeneous Germanic nation. Parents, teachers, and students should all know each other, understand each other, and share the same history and culture. When this is the case, common standards for behavior are reached as a matter of course. Instead, the opposite is true... teachers are indoctrinated in the principles of cultural marxism and rigid "zero tolerance" principles are enacted, because there is not even an attempt to come to a common understanding with each other anymore.

Common sense requires a common culture, a common history, and a common blood, and what are today called "Americans" have none of the above.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Monday, May 9th, 2016 @ 04:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German (7/16), Norvegian from Telemark (1/4), Irish (1/8), French (1/8), Flemish? (1/16)
    Subrace
    Alpine/Nordish/Faelid
    Country
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    German supremacist
    Religion
    Holy Bible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Well, I guess my line of thought makes sense because I used to always say life in school felt dungeon like.

When I was in school, particularly high school, I always thought it felt just like that. A prison. It stands to reason I was right.

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 12:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,441 Posts
    I'm not sure what US schools look like but over here it seems most of ours are now surrounded by 10-foot (3m.) fences!

I've never managed to work out though whether these are to keep the "inmates" in or the general public out

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Subrace
    Don't know
    State
    Alaska Alaska
    Family
    Married with Children
    Occupation
    disaster mitigation
    Politics
    Religion
    HFR Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    HokM, could a totalitarian state that is homogeneus also enact the same controls or similar controls over it's citizens?

Some examples of totalitarian control that are also anti-cultural of been seen, like last year the young kids who were sent home for display of American flags and the kids in example #15.

It seems to me America is becoming a totalitarian multi-cultural state.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Subrace
    Don't know
    State
    Alaska Alaska
    Family
    Married with Children
    Occupation
    disaster mitigation
    Politics
    Religion
    HFR Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Irish, Norse.
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid
    Country
    Scotland Scotland
    In a relationship
    Occupation
    Checkout operator, Morrisons
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    That is completley unreasonable....
    And you call your country a democracy...

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Subrace
    Don't know
    State
    Alaska Alaska
    Family
    Married with Children
    Occupation
    disaster mitigation
    Politics
    Religion
    HFR Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Well it was a Republic of freemen and women....

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Monday, May 9th, 2016 @ 04:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German (7/16), Norvegian from Telemark (1/4), Irish (1/8), French (1/8), Flemish? (1/16)
    Subrace
    Alpine/Nordish/Faelid
    Country
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    German supremacist
    Religion
    Holy Bible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Mad

#5 At one public school in the Chicago area, children have been banned from bringing their lunches from home. Yes, you read that correctly. Students at that particular school are absolutely prohibited from bringing lunches from home. Instead, it is mandatory that they eat the food that the school cafeteria serves.
    All I can say is, I'm 100% completely against this! Well, I don't know what's served in that particular school or if it's better than what's served in our area schools, but I would be suprised if it were remotely much more palatable or healthy.

When I was in my last few years of school, I nearly always brought my own lunch. Coundn't stand the food. Even before that, I didnt care for it all that much, I always thought it was gross.

The "food" served in school cafeterias not only don't taste good, but they are highly processed filled with so many low quality and unhealthy ingredients, and they're bloodily too costly in relation to what they are.

And maybe if more students brought their own lunches, they wouldn't have to make so much a quantity of it and put that saved money towards quality and improving their menu.

What I'm sayin is, it should not be required upon anyone to buy school lunches. If some people don't have the money, or they just want to bring something economical, edible, or nutritious from their home then I don't see anything wrong with that. Requiring students to eat what the school provides is just wrong. Nobody should be required to eat such garbadge!

But I see where they're coming from. It's either about greed and they're trying to force parents to shell out extra moneys (thank the jews!!), or too many school cooks were offended. However neither reasons stand up in my book. If it's about nutrition, then a better approach would be to improve the school menu and sell more nutritious lunches.

If people would rather prepare a nutritious lunch from home than eat at the school, hats off to them.

School lunches are gross, heavily processed and filled with low quality ingredients and and not worth their weight in salt.

The parents of these children should write complaints about that!!

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    484 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimobog View Post
    HokM, could a totalitarian state that is homogeneous also enact the same controls or similar controls over it's citizens?
    It could, but if it is a Germanic state, and the leaders know their people, it would be completely unnecessary and counterproductive. Why should leaders want to do this, unless they were under control of an alien element?

Some examples of totalitarian control that are also anti-cultural of been seen, like last year the young kids who were sent home for display of American flags and the kids in example #15.

It seems to me America is becoming a totalitarian multi-cultural state.
    Indeed, multiculturalist and under the control of an alien totalitarian element.

The main reason these tyrannies exist for our people, is that in a multicultural society, you can NOT show favoritism for any group, so a little blonde girl with an IQ of 140 and no history of behavior problems is given the same treatment as Tyrone the negro crack dealer. Wouldn't want to appear racist would we?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast