Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Who Do You Vote For?

I'm interested in what party English forum members vote for. Or do you find that there is no party that represents your view?

I tend to vote UKIP when they are on the ballot paper, but there is no party I really have confidence in to save England from immigration and the EU.

Last Online
    Monday, July 11th, 2011 @ 02:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I vote for the BNP, and if there is no BNP candidate I write BNP on my ballot form and put a tick next to it in big black marker pen. Where the BNP and UKIP differ is the BNP is Ethnic Nationalist and UKIP is Civic 'Nationalist'.

Civic Nationalists say that if Nick Griffin was born in Pakistan he would be a Pakistani. Ethnonationalists say he is English and that's that. 'If a dog is born in a stable that doesn't make it a horse' is what we say.

This article explains Ethnonationalism very well:
    The Utter Normality Of Ethnonationalism—Except For Whites

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    State
    Kent Kent
    Occupation
    Student
    Religion
    Anglican
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    If the English Democrats were ethno-nationalists they would receive my vote, but as they think anyone who comes over here to take a job is English, they will never ever receive my vote, and dare i say it, no-one else's.

I voted UKIP in the 2009 european election due to their anti-EU stance, although i had only just qualified to vote and so picked whoever I liked the sound of. I remember a thread on here a few months ago exposing their treachery, and how they voted for more UK powers to be decided by the EU Their really just a party for ex-conservatives who are concerned by immigration, yet don't want to be considered 'racist'

Like you Feverfew, I feel there isn't party that represents normal middle-class Englishmen and women, and until that changes, we will continue to be slaves to the LibLabCon traitors
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 21st, 2017 @ 07:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    This is a problem isn't it. We need a party that represents both working and middle class folk.

The BNP doesn't seem to be appealing to the middle classes, or is that just my perception? And they didn't seem to do so well in the last elections?

The difficulty seems to be, to my uneducated mind, that the 'broadsheets' are controlled by relatively left wing people. Even the Telegraph is pretty limited in it's anti EU stance, and it's anti immigration stance is pathetic. As for the Guardian and Independent... People aren't being given the facts, and it's only those who are living among the immigrants that see what is happening. The middle classes tend to not live in those kind of neighbourhoods as they have the cash to move out. It's the working class people I feel for. Traditionally they tend to stay in their communities, unlike the middle classes who are more mobile. But their communities are being invaded and destroyed.

I used to live in an area of Leeds that was partly students, but largely Pakistani, Punjabi and Bangladeshi's. It was run down. Rubbish in the 'gardens'. No pride at all in the house. Hundreds of kids. I just took it for granted, but then I saw a photo of the area back in the early 20th century. The houses were the same, Victorian terraces, small gardens. But the area looked well loved, the gardens well tended. There was pride in the area, despite it's poverty. It made my heart break to think of the people that had lived there when the immigrants started moving in, buying up property and forcing out the good Leeds folk.

Anyway, I'm waffling. The point is that middle class people need to get on board with the anti EU and anti immigration message. And to feel some pride in their history and their people. Nationalism is looked down on, laughed at, even feared. The young especially are vehemently pro multiculturalism, and pro Muslim. There needs to be a way to sell this message to them, because we have to save our country. The BNP doesn't seem to be doing this. And I can't see any other Nationalist party doing this without a radical change to their image and method of communication.

I don't have the answers, I'm just sharing my frustrations with you.

Last Online
    Thursday, December 29th, 2011 @ 08:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Saxon, Frisian, Viking
    Subrace
    Atlantid + Keltic-Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Western Australia Western Australia
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Banking
    Politics
    National Liberal
    Religion
    Secularist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    There is no Political party that backs my ideologies. BNP is too left wing for me. If BNP was more Libertarian in their economical views I would be more interested.

My views:-
    • Ethnocentrism
    • Anti-EU
    • Pro-Germanic
    • Libertarian Economically
    • Social Conservative
    • Minarchistic

I'm more for power and freedom to the people, but not allowing non-europeans into the nation.

Last Online
    Monday, July 11th, 2011 @ 02:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The BNP is regarded as a working class party for two reasons, I believe. the main reason is 99% of immigrants end up in the working class areas, not the leafy suburbs. That's where people are likely to be repulsed by immigrants, and where the nationalist votes are.

The second reason is middle class people perceive it as a working class party. But if they did join, that would make the BNP more middle class. No?

The former Prima Ballerina of the English National Ballet is a member. She is a middle class woman with the guts to nail her colours to the mast:

Clarke said she believed that immigration had “really got out of hand”. She added: “If everyone who thinks like I do joined, it would really make a difference.”
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle1264029.ece

I understand we may have more to lose, but officers are expected to lead, not to hide behind the troops. But if you don't want to join, buy something from their shop, donate money, subscribe to their newspaper or magazine. Contribute a little financially. www.bnp.org.uk

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 31st, 2021 @ 12:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,445 Posts
    BNP for me too

They're as close as it gets to what I consider a "Nationalist" party these days. I used to vote NF until their decline, but haven't had an NF candidate in any area I've lived for some years now

Last Online
    Friday, July 26th, 2019 @ 11:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Oxon, Bucks and Ulster
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Politics
    Nationalism, Neoreactionary
    Religion
    God the father
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    The class divide is a major stumbling block for nationalism. The new metropolitan middle class tend to lean toward multiculturalism because they've not had to endure it to any great degree. The rural/suburban older middle class tend toward civic-nationalism because it's 'decent' and that ethnic minorities are usually 'out of sight out of mind' in the cities. We need a party/movement that unites all sections of the British with the argument that we are a nation apart and when the ship is sinking we all have to man the pumps.

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 31st, 2021 @ 12:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,445 Posts
    We need a party/movement that unites all sections of the British with the argument that we are a nation apart and when the ship is sinking we all have to man the pumps.
    Well I don't see what more such parties as the BNP can do here, TBQH

The message has been quite clear for some time but the Middle Class are too ensconced in their materialistic "comfort zone" to be bothered with it. Sad, but true!

I know folks back in (White minority) Leicester who can see the multicultural mess around them but are perfectly happy to live 500 yards away from it in a predominantly White area. The "bigger picture" is of no concern to them, just as long as they keep getting paid for doing their state-sector admin jobs and can afford their 4x4 cars and foreign holidays.

They know full well what is happening but they just don't give a stuff!!! I'd love to know what message ANY Nationalist political party could put across to grab their attention, I really would

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 @ 08:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Anglo Saxon
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Family
    Having a longtime compani
    Politics
    red-brown-green
    Religion
    Pantheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Green.

None of the others appeal to me in the slightest.

They all say X, Y and Z to get your vote yet when it comes to the crunch they don't give a damn.

The BNP are far too 'out there' to get any real recognition.

UKIP seem 'seedy' but no more so that the others.
    "Only through a re-integration of Humanity into the whole of Nature can our People be made stronger."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast