Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2631323334353637 LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 361

Thread: Which Other Nationality Would You Mate With?

  1. #351
    Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Sigurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Location
    Einöde in den Alpen
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Posts
    9,109
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    73
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    218
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bæny View Post
    OK then each to their own, but I am not sure that that is a healthy way of thinking. Green eyes are the rarest of them all, you know! It's something to be proud of.
    So what if it was a green-eyed, dark-blonde Swede and a blue-eyed, light blond English person? Just wondering...
    They are indeed, and not a day passes when I don't admire my own green eyes in the mirror for how blessed I feel with them. They are also, alongside my height and my intelligence/mind the thing I receive most compliments on.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

    (Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

  2. #352
    Senior Member Sybren's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Frisian, Saxon
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Politics
    Frisian nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    930
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahagar View Post
    I agree, but some of us have no choice. Like those of us in North America. Not that my husband was bottom of the barrel, he has better genetics than I do since he's Swedish and I'm English. In circumstances like ours being in a multicultural hell, we're lucky we found each other in this mess. There are situations like this where Northern European marriage and children ought to be celebrated.
    I understand. I was speaking more about homogeneous European Germanic countries/groups/enclaves, rather than a nation with people that has many different backgrounds, like the United States.

    And in my opinion it is no healthy thing to regard yourself as being inferior to others, certainly not because of the shade/pigmentation of ones hair/eyes (what is it with this obsession ). What kind of community are we if there are different classes/castes of people in it?

    If you don't have a sense of your own culture/heritage/background/ancestry, get pro-active!! Study your culture, seek out your ancestry, read about English history, find out about English traditions, learn Anglo-Saxon, study the Runes, and so on and so on.

    I don't see the point in Germanic preservation, if your main point seems to be preserving a hair and eye-colour We need to make an effort to make it all worth doing.
    Bûter, brea en griene tsiis
    Wa't dat net sizze kin is gjin oprjochte Fries!

  3. #353
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    Friday, April 27th, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Lowlands
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Gender
    Posts
    305
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    They are indeed, and not a day passes when I don't admire my own green eyes in the mirror for how blessed I feel with them. They are also, alongside my height and my intelligence/mind the thing I receive most compliments on.
    Are you quite sure you've lived in Britain? Because stuff like this should have been ridiculed out of you in the first week. I feel greatly let down by my countrymen for neglecting their piss-taking duties.

    I'll go ahead and assume it was a parody.

  4. #354
    Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Sigurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Location
    Einöde in den Alpen
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Posts
    9,109
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    73
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    218
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edie View Post
    Are you quite sure you've lived in Britain? Because stuff like this should have been ridiculed out of you in the first week. I feel greatly let down by my countrymen for neglecting their piss-taking duties.
    I'm not quite sure I've lived in Britain, but very sure. I've got my school leaving certificate lying around here somewhere as well as the proof of matriculation.

    Much despite my family enjoying good relations, we didn't quite get the chance to obtain those on the black market, so we had to send a young boy - namely yours truly - there to obtain such honours.

    I'll go ahead and assume it was a parody.
    You don't have to like them, that's why it's called tastes differ.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

    (Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

  5. #355
    Senior Member Adalheid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 11th, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    English, German
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Artist/homemaker
    Politics
    Conservative
    Posts
    89
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sybren View Post
    I understand. I was speaking more about homogeneous European Germanic countries/groups/enclaves, rather than a nation with people that has many different backgrounds, like the United States.

    And in my opinion it is no healthy thing to regard yourself as being inferior to others, certainly not because of the shade/pigmentation of ones hair/eyes (what is it with this obsession ). What kind of community are we if there are different classes/castes of people in it?

    If you don't have a sense of your own culture/heritage/background/ancestry, get pro-active!! Study your culture, seek out your ancestry, read about English history, find out about English traditions, learn Anglo-Saxon, study the Runes, and so on and so on.

    I don't see the point in Germanic preservation, if your main point seems to be preserving a hair and eye-colour We need to make an effort to make it all worth doing.
    You're absolutely right, Sybren. Thank you for that much needed talking-to. I should not be shaming myself for my eye colour since green seems to be acceptable! Nor should I be discounting my father's and mother's heritage. I must say in my defense, though, that this attitude is encouraged here. It's challenging to not feel inferior to those who's cultures and history is alive in everything they do. I know nothing of the clans my family originates from in England, although I know their roots are deep there.

  6. #356
    Senior Member Sybren's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Frisian, Saxon
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Politics
    Frisian nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    930
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahagar View Post
    You're absolutely right, Sybren. Thank you for that much needed talking-to. I should not be shaming myself for my eye colour since green seems to be acceptable! Nor should I be discounting my father's and mother's heritage. I must say in my defense, though, that this attitude is encouraged here. It's challenging to not feel inferior to those who's cultures and history is alive in everything they do. I know nothing of the clans my family originates from in England, although I know their roots are deep there.
    Glad i could help a bit

    And for your information: i have black hair and hazel (brown/green) eyes myself and i'm very confident of my "Germanic-ness"
    Bûter, brea en griene tsiis
    Wa't dat net sizze kin is gjin oprjochte Fries!

  7. #357
    Senior Member Unity Mitford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 02:03 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Gender
    Family
    Engaged
    Posts
    516
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Any Germanic nationality, though learning his language might be a challenge if he wasn't Anglo.

  8. #358
    Senior Member hyidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 11:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    British Isles
    Ancestry
    All over the British isles
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    1,477
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalheid View Post
    You're absolutely right, Sybren. Thank you for that much needed talking-to. I should not be shaming myself for my eye colour since green seems to be acceptable! Nor should I be discounting my father's and mother's heritage. I must say in my defense, though, that this attitude is encouraged here. It's challenging to not feel inferior to those who's cultures and history is alive in everything they do. I know nothing of the clans my family originates from in England, although I know their roots are deep there.
    You don't realized how lucky you are!

    Green eyes are GERMANIC! I would differently date a Germanic with Green eyes. I view Green just as important as Blue eyes. I would kill for sparkly green eyes.

  9. #359
    Senior Member Oslaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Online
    Monday, September 19th, 2016 @ 06:07 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Posts
    256
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The title of this thread is creepy. How would I know what a person looks like just by their nationality?

  10. #360
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    renownedwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 @ 02:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    Wales
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Posts
    814
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    well Nigerian would give you a good idea!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •