Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is It Possible to Be Pro-Germanic, While at the Same Time Being Pro-Black or Pro-Hispanic?

Last Online
    Friday, January 25th, 2019 @ 12:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    Religion
    My religious ways are odd.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fnpdocgrrl View Post
    I guess, as far as the issue of racial mixing goes....there are always going to be people who marry outside their race. But, even today, those people are in the minority....whites still tend to marry whites, blacks marry blacks, and etc etc. This is the fundamental reason why the issue of racial intermixing may not bother me as much as it does you. The phenomenon is still pretty rare....or it has been so in my experience.
    I will say this sort of condoning it to happen a little bit is allowing the problem to become worse. If you have a daughter old enough to be posting on this forum, I am guessing you are closer to my moms generation. Where it is definitely very rare to see mix raced couples. Though the not doing anything about race mixing over time has lead to a higher percentage of race mixing. If you look at my generation and the ones a little younger than me, it is becoming worse and worse.

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles / Germany / Netherlands / Norway / France
    Subrace
    Borreby/CM
    Country
    United States United States
    Happily Married w/kids
    Occupation
    Professional
    Politics
    My own
    Religion
    Agnostic with Pagan leanings
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorolf View Post
    I will say this sort of condoning it to happen a little bit is allowing the problem to become worse. If you have a daughter old enough to be posting on this forum, I am guessing you are closer to my moms generation. Where it is definitely very rare to see mix raced couples. Though the not doing anything about race mixing over time has lead to a higher percentage of race mixing. If you look at my generation and the ones a little younger than me, it is becoming worse and worse.
    I am 44. My daughter is 25...and she apparently posts here as well....so no need to imagine her bringing home a non-Germanic boyfriend, lol.

As far as the mixing increasing over time....not sure what I can say about it. Can it be possible to control what a person is attracted to? Do you think there is something that could be done about it without coming off as an agenda which hates all those who are not Germanic? I don't think there is

Why do you suppose your generation has seen more of it? I am the only one of my sibs, for example, to have married and produced children with another Germanic.

Last Online
    Friday, January 25th, 2019 @ 12:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    Religion
    My religious ways are odd.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I am 44. My daughter is 25...and she apparently posts here as well....so no need to imagine her bringing home a non-Germanic boyfriend, lol.
    Never said she would, was simply stating if shes old enough to be here, your of another generation. The fact she is on here shows you have done something right in parenting

As far as the mixing increasing over time....not sure what I can say about it. Can it be possible to control what a person is attracted to? Do you think there is something that could be done about it without coming off as an agenda which hates all those who are not Germanic? I don't think there is

Why do you suppose your generation has seen more of it? I am the only one of my sibs, for example, to have married and produced children with another Germanic.
    Well the media in general pushes that other races are better nowadays, which i think does effect peoples views of others. It also supports race mixing as cool. Race mixing has been more and more accepted over time and I think there is definitely a higher percentage of the young going for other races.

As for whether this can be changed peacefully, I doubt so, but i am not opposed to anything if it is good for our people. I would rather see hatred and the well being of our people than tolerance and the destruction of us.

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 13th, 2011 @ 04:36 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Scottish/German
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work sucks
    Politics
    ethno nationalism
    Religion
    Catholic Texas German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Actually, I am a native of Southern California. I grew up in the greater Los Angeles area and am a product of their school district as well. I was, in fact, part of the first wave of kids who were part of the forced bussing back in the 1970s. I was bussed to Hispanic schools....and in several cases, targeted by Hispanic girls for being white....and worse, being blonde.

Yes....I live in the NW now....but don't let my current location fool you.

I'm just saying it's evident from your posts that you suffer from liberal-society-racial-equality-indoctrination is all. If you have to ask why one need be against the black masses in order to be pro-Germanic, it is the equivalent to asking why one has to be against smoking to be pro-health.

Feelings of racial equality equal Germanic people mixing with non-Germanic people. This is undeniable. Hence any position that is pro-racial-equality is inherently anti-Germanic in and of itself, ideology and or morality aside.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    I see you are living in America also. Technically speaking, can America really be called a homeland for any one race or people? I don't think it can.
    Yes it can be called a homeland for Euro-Americans, particularly for those who are not White Ethnic, who's roots go far back before the Great Atlantic Migration of 1840-1920. As for the native Indians they have their reservations (homelands). Most of the increasing diversity in America is of relatively recent origin, as you yourself have witnessed (you are nearly my age), what gives the Mexican or Korean the same right to live here as us?

There is the large Negro population but about 1/6 of US Negroes are immigrants or of immigrant stock (mostly Caribbean but with increasing African immigration), everyone would be better off if we gave them a check for slavery but only if they resettled in Africa as a condition of receiving it.

Truthfully, being American and having ancestors in this country which reach well back prior to the American Revolution....it would seem that I should feel that sense of belonging here. I strangely don't...and have always been more interested in my European roots. I understand the point to which you are getting at....and it does make sense.
    I think you are feeling alienated because of the rapidly changing demographic situation. But Europe is no better, several nations are now in worst shape then the US was in 1970.

Unregistered
    I do not think genuine criticism and condemnation of other races is wrong.

Last Online
    Tuesday, June 5th, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Writer
    Politics
    Nationalist/Moderate
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I think so, but it depends on the definitions used. Semantics can be tricky, as I'm sure you may know from other discussions (like the definition of the word "nationalist").

I think you can be supportive and appreciative of other cultures while being supportive and appreciative of your own. In fact, I dare say that it makes sense to show support for other cultures and want to see them take pride in themselves, because I think it would fit with your worldview that various peoples should be proud of their cultures and heritage and treasure them.

It makes sense to support a worldview where all cultures are represented among their people. I think it would be more odd to call yourself pro-Germanic while being globalist/multicultural about all other cultures. It would be counter-intuitive in my eyes.

Personally, I admire and respect several other cultures, like the Japanese and South Korean one, as well as many Mediterranean cultures. I think they enrich the world because they exist, so why shouldn't I be, say, pro-Japanese or pro-French? Without all these cultures the world would be a much poorer place.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Being pro other races is consistent with Germanic preservationism. The problem is it's also consistent with being mind-numbingly boring.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, February 25th, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    German, Irish.
    Country
    State
    Wisconsin Wisconsin
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamar Fox View Post
    Being pro other races is consistent with Germanic preservationism. The problem is it's also consistent with being mind-numbingly boring.
    Err.. I'm not so sure about that. If we are pro other races we are, by default, also for affirmative action and other institutions that try to promote their interests on our lands. That's anti-Whiteism and everything we stand against on this forum.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 22nd, 2016 @ 06:55 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Holland/Norway/Germany
    Subrace
    Lappid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    New Brunswick New Brunswick
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Totally agree. In America it is interesting that Wisconsin has a heavy concentration of Germany ancestry, however they also have a small number of blacks. Wisconsin is also very liberal. So unless you live where blacks try to intimidate you or your family, its easy to be sympathetic till they destroy your world. Yankees are much like people in Wisconsin.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234