View Poll Results: To the People in Europe, Would You Buy a Handgun if It Was As Easy As in the US?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    22 64.71%
  • No

    11 32.35%
  • Dont know

    1 2.94%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: To the People in Europe, Would You Buy a Handgun if It Was As Easy As in the US?

  1. #11

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    TXRog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, May 20th, 2017 @ 08:12 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Ancestry
    Germany/Ireland (Viking?)
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Christian (non-denominational)
    Posts
    734
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    To the People in Europe, Would You Buy a Handgun if It Was As Easy As in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by vonss View Post
    Guns are the main reason for quick deaths,although, obtaining guns from others won't stop people from killling others, it will decreased the crimes with guns.
    With out guns,there would be only 2 ways for a person to harm another-
    With a knife/and With fist/Bashing,causing less harmfull injuries resulting in less deaths.
    Couldn't disagree with you more, vonss.

    I would have to say criminals with guns (and other assorted weapons) are (as you yourself stated) "the main reason for quick deaths."

    I lived in LA for 16 years where gun laws are stupid at best and the only individuals who carry are law enforcement officers and criminals. In Simi Valley, in north LA county, the majority of residents who live there (comprising lawyers, judges and law enforcement personnel) own guns and it is one of the safest areas in all of southern CA. The only reason this is so is because law-abiding citizens are armed and criminals know it so they avoid it like the plague.

    The purported "logic" of ant-gunners is simply wrong and without substance. Facts and statistics justifying the lawful and legal ownership of firearms are unarguable.
    Last edited by TXRog; Sunday, May 22nd, 2011 at 06:01 AM. Reason: spelling

  3. #13
    Germania incognita
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Hersir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Location
    Norway
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Posts
    6,114
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,159
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    844
    Thanked in
    380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vonss View Post
    Hope Europe do not go down this road;
    If it's going to be easy for us to get our hands on guns, how easy it would be for the non-whites too get there hands on guns! The crime rate has risen since wwII ended and since non-whites entered Europe.
    Yes, that is true, but it seems easy for non-whites to get guns here anyway because of all ship traffic, schengen agreement etc...

  4. #14
    Moderator
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    GroeneWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Family
    Single adult
    Posts
    3,072
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    324
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    420
    Thanked in
    228 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
    Yes, that is true, but it seems easy for non-whites to get guns here anyway because of all ship traffic, schengen agreement etc...
    Common mistake it that making it harder to get something legally, also means it would become harder for those who not care about the law to get said item. In the context of this tread; making it harder for sane law abiding citizens to have firearms, does not visceral mean it would be harder for criminals to get firearms. Since the later would have little reason to follow the law if they want to acquire a fire arm.
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Heinrich Harrer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 10:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Gender
    Religion
    none
    Posts
    786
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    156
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
    Yes, that is true, but it seems easy for non-whites to get guns here anyway because of all ship traffic, schengen agreement etc...
    I think this is another example how the multicultural transformation and the mimicking of America negatively affects our nations. The more diverse a country becomes and the less social cohesion there is, the more infighting there will be (especially if you add races with aggressive and anti-social tendencies to the mix).

    And the weaker the state and the dominating culture becomes (the libertarian approach), the more structures will develop and flourish at a lower (tribal) level - as was mentioned with the Hells Angels in another thread. Criminal arab clan structures in western nations would probably be another example.

    I would rather prefer to live in a civil and homogene society with few weapons in circulation than in this jungle-like environment, but of course if crime rises and since I can't stop the current development, there might come a time when we don't have another choice than to arm and protect ourselves, since our borders don't really protect us anymore.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    velvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Gender
    Age
    46
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Posts
    4,999
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,295
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,414
    Thanked in
    623 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Autosomal Viking
    "Americans need never fear their government because of the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation."
    - James Madison
    Your country was effectively taken from you long before the invention of nuklear weapons and long distance missiles. The armed-to-his-teeth-American citizen watches this since 100 years, and not one march on Washington to chase out the traitors with the combined armed forces.

    Rights are worthless when no one makes use of them!
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

    my signature

  7. #17
    Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Huginn ok Muninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Posts
    3,084
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    684
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    798
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    "Crime is actually less in places where people own guns. Washington, D.C., is a case in point. It has the strictest gun laws, but who has the highest crime rate in the country? Washington, D.C."
    - Luke Scott
    Gotta point this one out as an error in logic. The real formula here is strict gun laws + amoral, criminal population = higher crime rate. The population of Washington D.C. is around 70% negro. I would bet the crime rate in most major German cities in the 1930s was extremely low, yet there were strict gun control laws there. The quality of the people and the societies they form are what is most important.

    Also, always remember the way to refute the idiotic social liberal's argument that poverty "causes" crime... West Virginia is extremely poor, yet has a very low crime rate. Guess why? A population that is 97% white... And yes, these poor white folks can and do own guns there.

    It's not guns that are the problem. The problem is governments that foster the existence of lowlife populations. In countries like the United States and South Africa, it was so blindingly obvious that negroes needed a firmer hand than whites to keep the peace, yet social liberals in areas which had not suffered the predations of feral negroes, and who worshipped the erroneous ideal that all people are "created equal" forced the Southern United States and South Africa to treat blacks with the same consideration as whites, even though they did not deserve it. The result was that crime skyrocketed.

    We have a choice, and it has to be one or the other; either ship the non-white populations out of our nations, or give us all guns to protect ourselves.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Schopenhauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 22nd, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, and Wales
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Arkham, MA
    Gender
    Occupation
    Cultist
    Politics
    Cthulhic
    Religion
    LHP
    Posts
    763
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    It should also be remembered that the laws governing the ownership and concealed carrying of firearms differs from one US state to another.

    In "Shall Issue" states for example, the licensing authority, i.e., the local police department MUST issue you a concealed carry permit or else show cause to a judge if they refuse to issue the license. Other states leave the licensing criteria up to the local police chiefs. This is, of course, a good or bad thing depending on where you live. If you live in the boonies, then then it's not a problem, but if you live in a city with a high concentration of evolutionary dead-ends, then your chances of getting a concealed carry permit are next to nothing.
    Omnia risus et omnis pulvis et omnia nihil - HPL

    "Oh, you should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about." - Willy Wonka

    “niemand bleibt hier” - Maria Orsic

  9. #19
    Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Huginn ok Muninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Posts
    3,084
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    684
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    798
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    Here's something else to throw in liberal's faces when they blame crime on "poverty."

    From USA Today

    02/09/00- Updated 10:37 AM ET

    NFL's problem goes beyond image

    The NFL doesn't have an image problem. It has a real problem.

    If image is everything, what is reality?

    For the second time this winter, an NFL player was accused of murder. One week Rae Carruth; this week Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis, charged with double murder in Atlanta hours after St. Louis defeated Tennessee in the Super Bowl.

    The league's crowning moment - a wild, unpredictable season capped by a thrilling title game - quickly dissipated, giving way to one of its own in serious trouble with the law.

    Before last week, not many of us - and pardon the use of words - could pick out Ray Lewis in a lineup. Now, we recognize him in red prison garb. Instead of playing in the Pro Bowl Sunday in Hawaii, Lewis will be in jail.

    The NFL's moral compass points south today.

    There seems to be no let-up, either. On Thursday, Carolina Panthers reserve running back Fred Lane was arrested, along with three other men, on drug and weapons charges in Jackson, Tenn., his hometown. Police said Lane and the others were arrested in an area frequented by people involved in the illegal drug trade.

    I realize all walks of life - lawyers, doctors, CEOs, journalists, cops - are charged with crimes. But the NFL rate - one in every five players, according the now widely discussed book Pros and Cons: The Criminals Who Play in the NFL - needs to be reversed before the league suffers irreparable damage.

    We are outraged, troubled, disturbed, bothered, saddened - pick your adjective - at the arrest of another pro football player, but we're not surprised, because we're used to such news. The sports pages are rife with police-scanner stories. Sadly, it has become a source of gallows humor in the newsroom. And fans become ever more cynical about the game they once watched without wondering which player has committed what crime.

    Last week at the Super Bowl, NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue gave the state of the league address. In talking about violence, he said, "We need to recognize first of all, that our track record, the track record of our players, is far better than society at-large. We have fewer incidents involving NFL players than society at-large has."

    Big whoop-de-do.

    What group of workers has a higher crime rate than society? How absurd would it be to say the crime rate among teachers is lower than society at-large? Really now, how many professions have a higher crime rate than society? It seems like an awful comparison. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe 20% of teachers are arrested.

    It's merely coincidental but entirely poignant, too, that this happens the same week the nation's top high school football players are signing national letters-of-intent to play in college. From the minute some of these star athletes receive visits from college coaches to the day they arrive on campus to the time they leave for the NFL, they are pampered. Then they are paid huge sums of money, the kind of money many of us will never see. And some are apparently ill-prepared to deal with real-life decisions when the time comes. At the very least, common sense seems to be missing. It is an indictment of many facets of society, including our families, schools, colleges and the NFL.

    Sadly, criminal charges are not confined to pro and college football. A high school football player in Michigan, a highly recruited tight end, will stand trial in March, accused of raping a 13-year-old girl.

    Sports and crime have given way to the perverse web site, www.cracksmoker.com, which details the arrests and/or boneheaded actions of pro and college athletes.

    A far more reputable web site, www.apbnews.com, reported 13 players in Sunday's Super Bowl had been previously charged with a crime, from something as little as Yancey Thigpen's failure to pay a parking ticket to something more serious, like Leonard Little's involuntary manslaughter conviction for killing a woman in an alcohol-related accident.

    What is the NFL to do, you ask. They can't hold players' hands 24 hours a day, you say. You can only send a player to so many seminars and classes, you say.

    I'll tell you the NFL has no idea what to do right now. The official statement from the NFL reads: "We are aware of the situation surrounding Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis and have no further comment at this time."

    NFL.com says nothing about Lewis, as if he was never arrested, never charged with murder.

    Please, Commissioner Tagliabue, don't bungle this the way Major League Baseball mishandled the John Rocker situation. Do something that makes sense. Do something before this metastasizes. Assemble some thinkers and come up with a plan that begins to reduce the number of arrests of NFL players.

    Of course, that doesn't do Ray Lewis any good right now.

    Let's give Lewis the benefit of the doubt - which in this country is supposed to mean presumption of innocence - and say he didn't do it, which may or may not be the case. We don't know.

    But if he's innocent, why in the world is he hanging out with people who have knives designed to kill? Accuse him of poor judgment, but why does it take an instance like this to realize who he should and shouldn't hang with? It is one thing to stick by your friends; it is another when your friends involve you in a murder case. Few friendships are worth risking time in prison. And we're not even sure if the cats with Lewis the night of the murder are really his friends. Several reports say Ravens management wanted to talk to Lewis about the company he was keeping.

    I'll tell you one thing. Lewis handled the situation better than Carruth. Lewis cooperated with authorities; Carruth fled them. Although you've heard Carruth plead not guilty, you've heard Lewis' lawyers steadfastly maintain their client's innocence. While the public has seemingly convicted Carruth, we've heard enough from Lewis' lawyer to believe Lewis is innocent of murder.

    Maybe murder charges against Lewis will be dropped. Maybe he will eventually stand trial for murder. No one knows now.

    The next question should be when will this stop. Sadly, it seems to be, who's next?

    Jeff Zillgitt writes about sports for USATODAY.com. You can send him feedback at jzillgitt@usatoday.com. You can visit his past columns at http://www.usatoday.com/sports/comment/jzpast.htm.
    If "poverty" causes crime, how is it that these NFL negroes with all the money they could want still murder and rape people? It's not because they are poor or rich or play sports, it's because they are negroes. But the jewspapers can't and won't say this, of course. It's their job to mischaracterize the problem so that it cannot be solved. This is how journalism behaves when an issue is obviously a racial/cultural one. They blame something else. The problem can never be solved when it's taboo to properly discern the problem in the first place.

  10. #20
    It's hard to march on an enemy that does not make itself known within the country until it's too late. It's easy to see from the outside, but a great effort has and is made on the inside to appease the citizenry, work under the radar, and make the armed-to-the-teeth citizen not aware that the traitors are traitors. Just like someone may not know they have an intestinal parasite but an outside physician can diagnose them.

    If a majority of us identified those in Washington as traitors at any one time, it would have happened. But a majority never identified them. If we have been infiltrated for 100 years, they did an excellent job because I will bet my grandfather still thinks he was being good by doing what his country told him to do and help defeat the bad Nazis. They have done a really good job, because a lot of the population is oblivious or indifferent.

    The subtlety might have been due to the citizenry being armed, and may have slowed down the procession to an unnoticeable pace simply for fear of armed revolt. But in the current state, this makes being armed-to-the-teeth irrelevant. It's no longer possible to march on Washington, even with a miracle majority. And like Europe, we are much more pacified than we used to be so an angry majority is less likely than ever.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Immigration Revolution: Can Europe Be the Same With Different People In It?
    By Nachtengel in forum Immigration & Multiculturalism
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Sunday, September 27th, 2009, 10:32 AM
  2. Sarakatsani: The Most Ancient People in Europe
    By Prodigal Son in forum Anthropogeny & Ethnogenesis
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Thursday, November 25th, 2004, 04:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •