Thread: How “Nordic” Are Americans Really?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, January 10th, 2012 @ 12:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Sweden
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Utah Utah
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How “Nordic” Are Americans Really?

Richard McCulloch said there was 142 million nordish population in the USA in 2000,but I seriously suspect this conclusion.IMO,the nordish population was less than 30% in the USA。

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    453 Posts
    You mean Nordish instead of Nordic. Nordish includes more then just Nordic or Keltic-Nordic. I estimated the Nordish component of the White population of the US at 150 million in 2000. It is pretty much static, while the non-White sector of the populace is growing at double-digits, thanks to immigration & high birthrates for non-Whites. Another problem is that around 1 out of 9 children born to a White mother have a non-White father.

The US population is now 308 million (up from 281 million in 2000 & 226 million in 1980), Nordish-Americans now make up less then 1/2. Non-Hispanic Whites should come out at about 200 million (the Census Bureau has not released Race & Hispanic data yet), subtracting Jews & other borderline Caucasians (like Armenians, Persians & Arabs) there will be approximately 190 million European-Americans.

I come to my estimate of the Nordish population in the US by using 1990 ancestry statistics (the 2000 not being available when I made my estimate). By subtracting all of the Arabs & other Middle Easterners (only about 1-2 million back then), then all the ethnic Whites (Italians, Poles, Greeks etc...) & 6 million Jews, I came up with 150 million. The Irish Catholics were difficult to pinpoint, racially they are Nordish but they are the original White Ethnics. And some I-Cs have intermarried with Italians or other non-Nordish. And many persons who claim Irish ancestry are descended from colonial era Protestant settlers from Ulster. Taking all of that into account I think the figure of 150 million in 1990 was accurate & as I previously stated the White/European popuation has been fairly static over the last few decades.

At least 70% of the population increase since 1970 has been from immigrants & their US born descendants. Taking in natural increases in the minorities that were already here in 1970, (US Negroes, Puerto Ricans & a much smaller Mexican minority), only 15% of the increase since 1970 is accounted for by the population growth of European-Americans, the other 85% (90 million) coming from immigration (mostly Hispanics, but also Asians, Middle Easterners, Afro-Caribbeans, Jews & Africans) & births to non-Whites.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    I think its less than that.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    453 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest King View Post
    I think its less than that.
    You live in Chicago, the number of Nordish in the White population there would be less then the national average. Chicago was a magnet for Italians, Jews, Slavs & other White Ethnics.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    I can only state for what I've seen in my experience and in Tennessee most of us were Atlantic (Bruenn, Atlanto-Nordid, Atlanto-Med, Paleo-Atlantid, Aplish, etc...), in Ohio I've seen a number of Nordic proper and some Alpish folks (for those that are of the original Ohioan stock, there are a number like me that are Tennessee and other Southron migrants who fit the Atlantic region profile, not counting WOG's and non-Whites).
    Lineage migration - Hatfield, Yorkshire, England ->Stainforth, Yorkshire, England ->Whitgift, Yorkshire, England->Blacktoft, Yorkshire, England->Mecklenburg County, Virginia ->Rutherford County, North Carolina ->Overton County, Tennessee.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, January 10th, 2012 @ 12:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Sweden
    Country
    State
    Utah Utah
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The racial position of the United States is no less terrifying than Germany's or England's. If Ploetz is right when he supposes there to be now in North America only 30 per cent. of Nordic blood (though this estimate is, I think, too low), then the position there is even more terrifying.
    from《THE RACIAL ELEMENTS OF EUROPEAN HISTORY》By Hans F.K. Günther
    Chapter XI

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    I am curious why folks lately seems to be obsessed with being "Nordid", the Atlanticsphere, especially around the British Isle's, is responsible for one of the most extensive empires in the world, these people being North-Atlandid's, Bruenn's, Paleo-Atlantid's, Nordoid's, Alpinoids, etc... all present and active in the activities of this empire. The idea that only dolichocephalic blond haired blue eyed people from Scandinavia or Germany are the only people worth preserving is quite an outdated philosophy, especially considering someone who is Alpinoid can be genetically identical, or near genetically identical, when regarding biogeographic ancestry as someone who is Nordoid or Faelid, etc.... This whole McCulloch rubbish was old when it was first made.
    Last edited by Barreldriver; Friday, December 31st, 2010 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Accidentally left a key point of my thought out
    Lineage migration - Hatfield, Yorkshire, England ->Stainforth, Yorkshire, England ->Whitgift, Yorkshire, England->Blacktoft, Yorkshire, England->Mecklenburg County, Virginia ->Rutherford County, North Carolina ->Overton County, Tennessee.