Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Could Go Back in Time and Eliminate a Historical Figure, Who Would It Be?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    If I had to choose someone to kill, it'd be Jesus Christ.

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    355 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goomer View Post
    I've seen the photos. You can't make that shit up.
    Yes you can. You can also misrepresent what those photos illustrate. It's called telling a story, and when that story is meant to defame a person or a people, it's called propaganda. They do it every day in Hollywood. Did you know Billy Wilder, the famous Jewish director, was brought in to make the propaganda films? I'll bet his budget was unlimited, too.

One Third of the Holocaust

I've met survivors who have lived to tell the stories of what went on in these camps
    And every tale told by a Jew is surely the God's honest truth. Here are some fun stories told by some of the millions of "camp survivors:"

Tales of the Holocaust

But why do I disbelieve the holocaust? Here's why. This is from a JEWISH source... the biography of Emanuel Celler, a Jew you have never heard of, but who is the person most responsible for the flood of non-white immigrants in the U.S. today. Notice the extreme hyperbole.. the overblown, exaggerated emotion in the story.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...hy/Celler.html

Celler's determination to fight U. S. immigration quotas was particularly reinforced one Sunday during World War II, when a bearded rabbi came to his home. Celler always left the door unlocked on Sundays so his constituents could enter without ringing or knocking. The rabbi in black hat and long coat, clutching a cane, spoke forcefully to Celler. "Don't you see, can't you see?" the rabbi asked, "Won't you see that there are millions — millions — being killed. Can't we save some of them? Can't you, Mr. Congressman, do something?" Celler equivocated, averring that President Roosevelt had told him that he sympathized with the Jewish plight but could not divert ships being used to transport war material and soldiers to bring in refugees. The rabbi's reply moved Celler to tears: "If six million cattle had been slaughtered," he observed, "there would have been greater interest."
    Can you believe what you are reading? A Jewish source is admitting that the "six million" number was a pre-decided figure. How could this rabbi know what was going on in secret during the war? How could he know about the "death camps?" How could he know DURING the war that SIX MILLION would be the final tally of dead Jews? Because it was MADE UP. FABRICATED. A LIE. PLANNED FROM THE START.

http://www.rense.com/general62/cnn.htm

"Did you know that WWII wasn't the first time that Jews claimed 6,000,000 of their number were eradicated in a genocidal frenzy?" I asked. "No - no, I didn't," came the tentative response. "WWI," I said. "They made the exact, same claim, but they would like us to forget about that now. And that wasn't the first time either. You might ask what is so magic about the 6 million figure - well, it derives from their Talmud, which teaches that their Messiah will not come until 6 million Jews are slaughtered."
    He is one of the more well-known historical figures in recent years, and this is why I chose him.
    So, you've chosen to murder the champion of your people because your blood enemy told you to?

Why do you suppose he is so well known as this "inhuman monster?" Because the Jewish-dominated media, government, and education system have told you every day that he was the devil incarnate... yet of course you never heard of Lazar Kaganovich, who was really personally responsible for purposely starving millions of children to death. Do you know why you've never heard of him? Because he was a JEW, that's why. Why would the Jews advertise the genocides they themselves have perpetrated against white Europeans? Would you be surprised to find out that many of those heart-wrenching photos were actually pictures of the forced famine in the Ukraine, the Holodomor, and not the "holocaust?"

You hear what the Jew wants you to hear, think what the Jew wants you to think, sympathize with whom the Jew wants you to sympathize, why do you think they keep such a stranglehold on the media?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, July 12th, 2019 @ 03:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English/German combo
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Sagittarius
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juthunge View Post
    My pick would be Simon Bar Kokhba, leader of the Jewish rebellion in 132 AD.
    His failed revolt was responsible for the scattering of the Jewish population all over Europe.
    Good choice.

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    355 Posts
    Half the problems in Israel now that extend to the rest of the Middle East....and by default to the rest of the Western World stem from the fact that the Jews got relocated to Israel after the war.
    You know, I've noticed you have 467 posts here already and you've been here just over a month. You average more than 13 posts per day. If you would listen and read as much as you post, you would be a lot more enlightened about the things you opine about. Do you really think it was Hitler's fault the Jews went to Palestine? You need to learn a lot about Zionism. Please read the following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Zionist_Congress

Zionism aims at establishing for the Jewish people a publicly and legally assured home in Palestine. For the attainment of this purpose, the Congress considers the following means serviceable:

1. The promotion of the settlement of Jewish agriculturists, artisans, and tradesmen in Palestine.

2. The federation of all Jews into local or general groups, according to the laws of the various countries.

3. The strengthening of the Jewish feeling and consciousness.

4. Preparatory steps for the attainment of those governmental grants which are necessary to the achievement of the Zionist purpose.
    This was 1897, when Hitler was eight years old.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour...ration_of_1917

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."
    The declaration was made in a letter from Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Baron Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland. The letter reflected the position of the British Cabinet, as agreed upon in a meeting on 31 October 1917. It further stated that the declaration is a sign of "sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations."
    So, you see, it was the Brits who did this, in exchange for Jewish influence in bringing the United States into WW1 against Germany. But you thought they were the "good guys," right?

Last Online
    Saturday, March 24th, 2018 @ 12:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Hitler. Sorry....I hate that POS. Loving your people is one thing....doing what he did is something else entirely. Half the problems in Israel now that extend to the rest of the Middle East....and by default to the rest of the Western World stem from the fact that the Jews got relocated to Israel after the war.

I know a lot of people on Skadi admire him. I will not try to change anyone's mind about that as long as no one gives me grief for my feelings about him.

Are there other historical figures? Yes, I am sure there are many.....but Hitler is the most recent example I can think of.
    I agree, particularly because without him it would have been the Soviet Union who started WWII (as they always intended to invade Europe), meaning the Allies would have sided with Germany and eventually invaded and occupied Russia - thus destroying the Soviet Union and Communism/Marxism right there and then.
    If this had of happened then stupid left-wing ideas like Multiculturalism might never have happened.

Alternatively one could always go back and give advanced technical and strategic information to the side they wanted to win.

Grand Member
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    I agree, particularly because without him it would have been the Soviet Union who started WWII (as they always intended to invade Europe), meaning the Allies would have sided with Germany and eventually invaded and occupied Russia - thus destroying the Soviet Union and Communism/Marxism right there and then.
    If this had of happened then stupid left-wing ideas like Multiculturalism would never had happened.
    I think this is a very simplistic scenario that takes no account of the underlying agenda behind WW2

Last Online
    Saturday, March 24th, 2018 @ 12:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    I think this is a very simplistic scenario that takes no account of the underlying agenda behind WW2
    Sometimes the simplest answer is the best one, its impossible to predict detailed alternate futures just by killing one person.

...Instead, giving one WWII army modern military schematics makes it a lot easier to predict.

Grand Member
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    Sometimes the simplest answer is the best one, its impossible to predict detailed alternate futures just by killing one person.

...Instead, giving one WWII army modern military schematics makes it a lot easier to predict.
    Yes, but the question pertains to eliminating ONE historical figure and you haven't stayed within this brief with your proposal to equip one army against another.

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles / Germany / Netherlands / Norway / France
    Subrace
    Borreby/CM
    Country
    Happily Married w/kids
    Occupation
    Professional
    Politics
    My own
    Religion
    Agnostic with Pagan leanings
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    You know, I've noticed you have 467 posts here already and you've been here just over a month. You average more than 13 posts per day. If you would listen and read as much as you post, you would be a lot more enlightened about the things you opine about. Do you really think it was Hitler's fault the Jews went to Palestine? You need to learn a lot about Zionism. Please read the following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Zionist_Congress

This was 1897, when Hitler was eight years old.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour...ration_of_1917

So, you see, it was the Brits who did this, in exchange for Jewish influence in bringing the United States into WW1 against Germany. But you thought they were the "good guys," right?
    I prefer interaction with human beings, thanks I've done enough *research* in my education to last me enough for three lifetimes, lol. I do have access to information, however, and being that my spouse is a 20th century Poly Sci/History major, he is also a very good person to talk about these issues with.

This is why I prefer to post and discuss with you all. I knew most of you would disagree....that is fine. I also have my own *life experiences* which have shaped these views.....as have all of you. Not a one of us can tell another how to interpret the things we've seen with our own eyes, no?

I recognize the impact of the Zionist lobby here in the US....and its direct influence on the aid the US gives to Israel. I also disagree with it. But, not all Jews are Zionists, and not all Zionists are Jews.

Forgot to add: My earlier post was made in reference to the fact Israel did not become a sovereign nation until 1948; after WWII and Hitler's Nazi Germany. This is when the trouble REALLY started because as the Jews were being settled into the new nation of Israel, the native Palestinian peoples were given the BOOT and essentially, treated as the Jews had been during the war.

Hope that helped again.
    Last edited by Goomer; Thursday, June 30th, 2011 at 04:31 AM. Reason: forgot to add a few things

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles / Germany / Netherlands / Norway / France
    Subrace
    Borreby/CM
    Country
    Happily Married w/kids
    Occupation
    Professional
    Politics
    My own
    Religion
    Agnostic with Pagan leanings
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Aesthete View Post
    Goomer is happy off with the fairies

As they say ignorance is bliss
    I'll take my ignorance over the love of a man like Hitler. Pretty much think the rest of the world is going to agree with me on that. Seeing as most of the world knows the atrocities of Hitler and his regime are not made up.

And since you are being typically rude, I'll take the word of a survivor ANY DAY over the likes of YOU who knows NOTHING because you were not THERE.

Lastly, if my interest in my own culture and preservation of such has to be somehow connected to the destruction of other cultures? I guess in your eyes then, I am not a preservationist.

Perhaps you and I define preservationist differently. But, at least, I am not rude to others for their opinions

I am sure the Christians on Skadi (there are a few) are none-too-thrilled at the post that mentioned killing Christ, but I don't see them getting up in anybody's business about it.

Hitler was no God nor Saint. He took nationalism to destructive levels and caused a whole ton of humanity nothing but pain and heartbreak. And I am supposed to admire him??

No. Thank. You. Sir.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast