Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What Is Your Main Reason For Opposition to "Race-Mixing"?

Last Online
    Monday, August 13th, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic-American
    Ancestry
    Swiss/Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Arizona Arizona
    Occupation
    Tech Support
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I oppose it for the most obvious reason: because race-mixing deludes our genes which will eventually lead to the extinction of our ethnicity and ultimately destroy us as a people. It is simple survival really.

But I also oppose it for a much more unusual reason as well. On a personal and metaphysical level I oppose it because I believe in reincarnation down the family line. In my opinion our individual "souls" are inexorably connected to our genes. Therefore, deluding one's genes by having children with a person of a significantly different genetic background actually reduces a person's chances of being reincarnated at a later time.

For example, my personal genetic code is made up entirely of Northern European genes. If I were to have a child with an African woman (never going to happen) that child would have at most 50% Northern European genes. If that child then goes on to have children with an Amerindian that child will only have 25% Northern European genes at most, and so on and so forth. Within a few generations it is likely that my genes will be almost completely vanished from the line of my own descendants. This is a problem because in order for me to be reincarnated (by my theory) my descendants are going to have to have the same Northern European genetic makeup I do. With the example above it is easy to see that within a few generations virtually all of my genes will be removed from my descendants and my chances of reincarnation will then be virtually nil. I would have a better chance at being reincarnated in someone else's family tree than in my own.

On the other hand, if I have children with a woman of Northern European heritage there is a very good chance that she will share at least a few of the same genes that I do which means that our children will be likely to have more than 50% of the same genes that I do. If our children then go on to have children with other Northern Europeans the number of genes I will have in common with my grandchildren will be greater than if those children had diverse parents. In the long run if my descendants continue to have genetically Northern European children the chances are greater that the same genes that compose my genetic code will eventually recombine. This is the only way I can imagine reincarnation occurring.

So by this reasoning race-mixing is really just a kind of metaphysical suicide.

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 01:15 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Austria
    Subrace
    Nordic-Alpine mix I believe
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Student
    Politics
    Radical Traditionalist
    Religion
    Transcendental Naturalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorolf View Post
    I oppose race mixing for most of the reasons said on here. It kills diversity and diminishes good traits. For me personally I also couldn't stand to have a child of another race. As another person in here mentioned it would be horrible to look down at a nappy headed, coal eyed child calling me daddy. When I eventually find the right woman and reproduce I want kids that look like me, not a brown blob or ape.
    Pretty much sums up my views as well.. It dillutes our race and destroys our future.

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 30th, 2011 @ 05:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    Nordland Nordland
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Grin

overal I believe race mixing should be avoided as to protect the natural ethnicities and cultures worldwide. I do not hate people of other ethnic backgrounds however I do believe a norwegian woman should marry and have offspring with for the most part norwegian men.

Account Inactive Herz und Seele's Avatar
    Last Online
    Wednesday, August 17th, 2011 @ 08:47 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Prussian/Saxon/Scottish
    Subrace
    North-Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Libertarian/Minarchist
    Religion
    Agnostic/Pastafarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I don't care about anyone else mixing races. I just want to have gorgeous, blue-eyed children with a strikingly Germanic appearance.

Last Online
    Thursday, April 26th, 2012 @ 01:42 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    german american
    Ancestry
    Hesse, East Prussia and Bavaria
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Michigan Michigan
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Accounting
    Politics
    Independent/Libertarian
    Religion
    Believe in God/Pagan Sympathetic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I guess what makes me mad about not wanting to mix the races is that if white people say that they only want to marry/have children with other white people, we are labeled an awful hateful racist. But other cultures do it all the time. Black, hispanic, asian, etc. They aren't labeled as racists. The double standard is infuriating. I know this is a very high level generalization but it's one that bothers me, especially living so close to Detroit. Living where I do among so many black people, you'd better NOT utter that as a white you think only whites should marry whites and that makes me mad. We (grandparents, my sister and myself) have discussed with my niece and nephews that they should stay in our German race and that is nothing wrong with that. Even as children they understand that and I am proud of them for their grasping that concept so early in life. I think there's nothing wrong with that. I think it gives them identity to their culture and ancestry.

Last Online
    Thursday, December 22nd, 2016 @ 06:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English
    Country
    England England
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Obviously the fact that it is being promoted to help ethnically cleanse us,but also the fact that we aren't the same in the sense that all races are the different in appearence and can only reproduce their own with your own intended opposite sex.The whole point is to reproduce after yourself and carry on your creed and have offpsring that look like you so there can be recognition between the parent and the offpsring.Also a black couple cannot have a white child like a white couple,or vice versa,which shows how different we are and it also shows how race mixing contradicts the whole point of reproducing after yourself and carrying on your genes.

Theres a male and female of each kind for a reason and only they can reproduce healthy(theres a lot genetic problems that occur with race mixing) offspring that look like them to carry on their kind.

What would the point be if it was ok for lion to reproduce with a tigress just as much as he does with a lioness?
    The male lion and the female lion are opposites and are there for a reason! they are lions and they can only reproduce after themselves between the two of them.If they lose their natural instinct to go with eachother then that would go against the law of attraction and survival.

Sorry if i'm just rambling on now.I tend to do that often.

Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    Because it is unnatural. I've always felt that way, even as a child. The only examples I was aware of way back when were White men-Asian women or White-Mexican, and only from movies (until an uncle married a Mexican). Why would someone want children of a different race? When I was younger the only men who ended up with Asian & Mexican women were losers. As for White-Negro I just assumed there was something biological that kept that from happening. I was in junior high before I became aware that it was possible & had happened. When people are not opposed to miscegenation I assumed there is something wrong with the wiring of their brains, they have some sort of emotional problems (like poor White kids trapped in minority-majority schools who adapt to survive) or they have been brainwashed by the orwellian society that is contemporary Western Civilization.
    I can remember the first time i saw a mixed race couple on TV kissing and i said to myself ''that doesn't look right'' because i knew even back then that race was more then just skin colour.
    I can remember the first time my brother saw it on TV for the first time and he had the same reaction.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English-American
    Ancestry
    English/England
    Country
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    The double standard annoys me. White person wants to be with only whites= horrible evil racist. non-white wants to be with non-white = perfectly ok.

Race mixing destroys race. You end up with someone who is not of either race. Just a half caste.

When you mix you destroy what each race has to offer.

Plus, people who are race mixed have a difficult time finding bone marrow donors and things like that. Imagine your child in the hospital sick and possibly dying and there is nothing you can do because no one is a marrow match.

Besides, I'm white, I want my children to look like me. I don't want a black baby or a mexican baby. I want a Germanic baby. I don't want to be a loser 'baby-mama' :S
    Proud to be Germanic.

Even though my ancestry is English, Germany is my favorite country.

Last Online
    Sunday, July 17th, 2016 @ 12:12 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Irish, Scottish, German, Dutch
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Michigan Michigan
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Working Man
    Politics
    Conservatism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hey everyone, just got back from my cabin up north.

Anyways, what is the main reason for my opposition to Race Mixing? Well, I'll tell you a little story.

When I was about 7 years old, I remember visiting my nextdoor neighbors house with my parents. Their names were Tony and Rebecca. They were having a barbecue. I think they'd been married for a few months. But here's the catch, he was blacker than the ace of spades and she was whiter than milk. And to further make this story even scarier, she was PREGNANT!
    I look at her, she has blonde hair, blue eyes, I look at her husband, by that time it just didn't register in my head that they were married. So I, being only a child, walked up to Rebecca and asked her "Why did you marry a black guy". She looked at my with her jaw open, like she couldn't believe I'd just asked her that. She told my parents what I'd said. My parents told me never to say anything like that. I told myself by that time "There's something not right here."

That's the first time I really started to think about racial admixture. I don't agree with miscegenation at all, but I do agree with all of the posts on this thread.

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    You know, the masses view people who notice or are attentive to race preservation, as idiots. They think we're stupid. "Race is just a color" or "who cares about pigmentation?". They pretend that the differences in races begins and ends with "color". But they are truly wrong. It's weird how people like us see it so clearly and it's very natural for us to acknowledge it as common sense and respond to it as nature. But for the masses ... they are either TOTALLY blinded or they are in ridiculous pursuit of a "one race globe" where we all look the same so race won't matter any longer. Equality is a gas isn't it? That's a scary world they seek. One that I want no part of.
    "The mystery and secret of Wotan is not that "knowledge" of him is passed along through clandestine cults or even through the re-discovery of old books and texts--but rather that such knowledge is actually encoded in a mysterious way in the DNA, in the very genetic material, of those who are descended from him." - Secret of the Gothick God of Darkness

Last Online
    Sunday, July 17th, 2016 @ 12:12 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Irish, Scottish, German, Dutch
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Michigan Michigan
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Working Man
    Politics
    Conservatism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauz R. Waldher View Post
    You know, the masses view people who notice or are attentive to race preservation, as idiots. They think we're stupid. "Race is just a color" or "who cares about pigmentation?". They pretend that the differences in races begins and ends with "color". But they are truly wrong. It's weird how people like us see it so clearly and it's very natural for us to acknowledge it as common sense and respond to it as nature. But for the masses ... they are either TOTALLY blinded or they are in ridiculous pursuit of a "one race globe" where we all look the same so race won't matter any longer. Equality is a gas isn't it? That's a scary world they seek. One that I want no part of.
    Couldn't have said it any better!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast