Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What Is Your Main Reason For Opposition to "Race-Mixing"?

Last Online
    Sunday, July 10th, 2011 @ 10:20 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Indiana, Tennessee, British Isles
    Subrace
    Borreby/Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    writer and farmer
    Politics
    tribal
    Religion
    odin's talking blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorolf View Post
    As another person in here mentioned it would be horrible to look down at a nappy headed, coal eyed child calling me daddy. When I eventually find the right woman and reproduce I want kids that look like me, not a brown blob or ape.
    this is important because the outer reflects the inner - that darkness is a reflection of the internal soul. it's much less energy, which means less intelligence, less everything. you'd basically be committing suicide. your son wouldn't ever be able to relate to you as much as you'd like. he would only be a half-reincarnation of you. you are essentially devolving.

if anyone is in that sort of a situation, the bare-minimum moral thing to do is cheat on your darky wife and make some real babies with a white woman.

Last Online
    Friday, January 25th, 2019 @ 12:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    Religion
    My religious ways are odd.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by longbeardblood View Post
    this is important because the outer reflects the inner - that darkness is a reflection of the internal soul. it's much less energy, which means less intelligence, less everything. you'd basically be committing suicide. your son wouldn't ever be able to relate to you as much as you'd like. he would only be a half-reincarnation of you. you are essentially devolving.
    I agree with this part. It is definitely devolving. If you truly want the best for your children you choose good racial stock. Obviously your partner should be more than just racial stock, but this is one of the important things.

if anyone is in that sort of a situation, the bare-minimum moral thing to do is cheat on your darky wife and make some real babies with a white woman.
    This is a subject I don't know much of what to say. I do not condone cheating even on the lesser races. In any situation it's better to just leave, if you realize they were a bad choice then why stay and cheat? Also if you had mixed race children you've pretty much screwed yourself over. At that point there is basically no coming back. I also don't know what one should do about a mixed race child they had in a previous marriage. It is basically an abomination, but that the same time as a parent they are responsible for it.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    I’m a firm believer in race-specific Eugenics, having formed my views from my most basic, natural emotional responses at around the age of 12, without any outside influence. For this reason alone, I believe the views I hold on race and Eugenics are completely natural and anything that goes against them is unnatural/unhealthy/wrong.

Race-mixing goes against these views, therefore it is, to me at least, unnatural.

More reasons:

1) It destroys real diversity.
    2) It blurs human genetic history.
    3) It causes identity issues.
    4) It kills natural family altruism, and messes up the family structure.
    5) It causes overall cultural deterioration, because the mixed-race people know they are butt-ugly, and create an ugly, vulgar culture that fits their looks, and makes them feel special.

I’m sure I’ll think of more at a later time.

Last Online
    Sunday, August 4th, 2019 @ 03:05 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcticFox View Post
    More reasons:

1) It destroys real diversity.
    2) It blurs human genetic history.
    3) It causes identity issues.
    4) It kills natural family altruism, and messes up the family structure.
    5) It causes overall cultural deterioration, because the mixed-race people know they are butt-ugly, and create an ugly, vulgar culture that fits their looks, and makes them feel special.

I’m sure I’ll think of more at a later time.
    I like all your reasons but especially 3. A mixed white/black child is considered black by everyone and yet has a white side of their family, what of them, what of that history? I have been on sites where mixed blood people say they are uncomfortable with their white side. Would this lead to self loathing or denial? It causes conflict obviously.

Like whites I see lighter skinned Asians as the other big losers when it comes to race mixing as their more subtle genes become blurred when mixed with even white genes and totally wiped when mixed with blacks.

Even some mixed race Indians look more white then Indian.

The only ones who come out on top are Africans who get a more dignified and pleasant bone structure when mixing with other races.
    I grew up on a belief of honour, courage and the old world values. The world isn't about that anymore, preferring to die a slow death of fast food and cheap thrills.

It's actually an argument for a meritocratic stratified society, which he dressed up in a myth for the people so they will stick to the truth expressed therein. It says that although the people are of the same stock (biologically), different types of people exist (different 'races'; this word isn't even used in my dutch translation). He divides his three classes in gold, silver and brass and iron. But he rejects a blood-based aristocracy, because gold parents can produce silver offspring as well. These are the elements which we should observe to make sure that each individual will end up in the class he belongs.*
    Here is the complete piece of text, which makes it more clear than I can do. The part left out at the end of the quote is actually very important to understand the quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Plato
    Well then, I will speak, although I really know not how to look you in the face, or in what words to utter the audacious fiction, which I propose to communicate gradually, first to the rulers, then to the soldiers, and lastly to the people. They are to be told that their youth was a dream, and the education and training which they received from us, an appearance only; in reality during all that time they were being formed and fed in the womb of the earth, where they themselves and their arms and appurtenances were manufactured; when they were completed, the earth, their mother, sent them up; and so, their country being their mother and also their nurse, they are bound to advise for her good, and to defend her against attacks, and her citizens they are to regard as children of the earth and their own brothers.

You had good reason, he said, to be ashamed of the lie which you were going to tell.

True, I replied, but there is more coming; I have only told you half. Citizens, we shall say to them in our tale, you are brothers, yet God has framed you differently. Some of you have the power of command, and in the composition of these he has mingled gold, wherefore also they have the greatest honour; others he has made of silver, to be auxillaries; others again who are to be husbandmen and craftsmen he has composed of brass and iron; and the species will generally be preserved in the children. But as all are of the same original stock, a golden parent will sometimes have a silver son, or a silver parent a golden son. And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their off spring; for if the son of a golden or silver parent has an admixture of brass and iron, then nature orders a transposition of ranks, and the eye of the ruler must not be pitiful towards the child because he has to descend in the scale and become a husbandman or artisan, just as there may be sons of artisans who having an admixture of gold or silver in them are raised to honour, and become guardians or auxiliaries. For an oracle says that when a man of brass or iron guards the State, it will be destroyed. Such is the tale; is there any possibility of making our citizens believe in it?

Not in the present generation, he replied; there is no way of accomplishing this; but their sons may be made to believe in the tale, and their sons' sons, and posterity after them.

I see the difficulty, I replied; yet the fostering of such a belief will make them care more for the city and for one another. Enough, however, of the fiction, which may now fly abroad upon the wings of rumour, while we arm our earth-born heroes, and lead them forth under the command of their rulers. Let them look round and select a spot whence they can best suppress insurrection, if any prove refractory within, and also defend themselves against enemies, who like wolves may come down on the fold from without; there let them encamp, and when they have encamped, let them sacrifice to the proper Gods and prepare their dwellings.
    Source

*As a sidenote, this reminds somewhat of the meritocracy of Claude Henri de Saint-Simon, be it that he places industrialism and technology as the goal of society in stead of the Good as it is with Plato.

Last Online
    Sunday, August 21st, 2016 @ 10:33 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England,Germany, Finland
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    natural law
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Back in high school we had a term for race mixed people, they were called zebras. This is what the progressive utopians want a mixed race people so everybody looks the same and conform to the same ideas. If this happens the world as we know it goes on the ash heap of history. This must never happen. The progressives do this to dumb down the highly intelligent white european human and mixed with an inferior thinking human of southern races and you get a subjected slave race. I will bet dollars to donuts that the progressives themselves will keep themselves whole and pure. The progressives themselves are white so you know they won't do to themselves what they want to force on the rest of us. A good example is hillary clinton that arrogant american political monster who thinks she knows what is the best for the rest of us.

Last Online
    Friday, July 26th, 2019 @ 11:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Oxon, Bucks and Ulster
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Politics
    Nationalism, Neoreactionary
    Religion
    God the father
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Because I'm proud of my heritage, identity and blood...People talk about pedigree breeds of dog in a positive light. But mention pedigree people and it's as if you are poised to invade Poland!

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 4th, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Norway, Sweden, Denmark, England, Netherlands, Germany or Austria
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mixing

Quote Originally Posted by Thorolf View Post
    I oppose race mixing for most of the reasons said on here. It kills diversity and diminishes good traits. For me personally I also couldn't stand to have a child of another race. As another person in here mentioned it would be horrible to look down at a nappy headed, coal eyed child calling me daddy. When I eventually find the right woman and reproduce I want kids that look like me, not a brown blob or ape.
    I strongly believe that people should stay within their own race when having children. That way the race will continue in it's purity. Otherwise it would cause a lot of cultural problems including confusing the child/children involved. Some people will always intermix races, but what is insulting is that the child always denies the Germanic side and goes for the minority side. The Germanic culture dies with that generation. The white parents legacy is lost.

People should stay within their race so they can always have legacies that would resemble them with the continuance of culture that runs in families.

Albie

Last Online
    Friday, August 19th, 2011 @ 05:59 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Dutch, English, German, Norwegian and Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Florida Florida
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Management
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Folkish Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Those cultures who engaged in race mixing came to a swift decline...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast