Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What Is Your Main Reason For Opposition to "Race-Mixing"?

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles / Germany / Netherlands / Norway / France
    Subrace
    Borreby/CM
    Country
    United States United States
    Happily Married w/kids
    Occupation
    Professional
    Politics
    My own
    Religion
    Agnostic with Pagan leanings
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    My main reason would be children without a definite ancestry that they can call on and be proud of. The few mixed friends I've had did not really care what their ancestry was past a couple generations, but my single-race friends know their where they come from and are proud of it. I don't want my kids growing up without that.
    I like your reply. This is a good argument, and I can well relate to it. My BFF was a Polish Jew....she was very into her heritage. I often envied that because my ancestry comes from all over Northwestern Europe. However, because of my natural fascination with all things Germanic, and knowing that my own heritage is completely Germanic/Celtic, I have embraced my cultural heritage as such. It has given me a better sense of identity over the years

At least I can also say the geography of my ancestry is all within close proximity. This wouldn't be so with biracial children, and the kids themselves will often fully embrace one aspect of their heritage, while denying the other. That has always made me sad.

Moreover, like a previous poster stated (LV), I like the natural diversity inherent in the presence of numerous, homogenous cultures.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Aryan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrioten View Post
    Earlier generations of Europeans were quick to note the differences between Europeans and those populations that they encountered on their voyages to other continents. They were also quick to note the levels of civilization that these populations had created up until that point. From this they drew the conclusion that there was something which separated the European from other populations, other races. As time progressed European scientists became involved in categorizing the human species into distinct subgroups, or races, based on the belief that there was more to these observed differences than merely skin color and bone structure. This process continued up until world war 2 and ended soon afterwards when there was an agreement reached that human races did not exist and that every human being was equal to everyone else. This opinion has since been held as holy truth, even though the study of genetics at the time, late 1940s-early 1950s was at the same level as that being carried out by scientists all over Europe and America, which had concluded that there did exist mental and genetic differences between various populations that could also be distinguished by their physical characteristics.

The way in which this field of study was shut down, only to be validated more and more as genetics studies became more advanced in later decades leads me to believe that the initial observations made by European explorers weren't too far off the mark. There was indeed something to the physical antropological studies done in the first half of the 20th century, even if the scientists didn't have access to modern technology and knowledge about genetics.

It is quite possible and plausible that we as Europeans possess a unique and valuable genetical heritage that other races do not share. To engage in the mixing of our genetical heritage with theirs seems like a risky move to say the least. The jury might still be out on just how much we differ in terms of genetics and mental and other capabilities, but until the verdict is in, I'd say that the wisest policy would be to shun and outright ban any and all mongrelization between Europeans and non-Europeans. The future of our civilization may depend on this.
    There have been rather noticeable interests dedicated to erasing the distinction of race from the world. This interest should be easy to identify and target. The lie is obvious enough, especially to children. This particular lie requires a lot of social engineering to overcome the truth. Know what I'm talkin about?

The others who deny race, ethnicity, and heritage are simply self-haters, people wishing they were born into a strong society, supporting family, and connected community..

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 21st, 2017 @ 08:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I have lots of reasons to oppose race mixing.

One is a natural feeling of kinship one has with people of the same heritage. It is a basic tribal feeling. I have lived in places where I feel like a stranger and I have lived in places where I feel I fit in. The places I fit in are where everyone around me belongs to my people. I feel safer in those places, I care more about those places, I will work harder for the people of those places and risk myself for those people, because they are my people. Communities that are made of a single race/people/folk are better places to live in. People have natural kinship bonds to their folk and will look out for each other.

Another is to do with identity. I know who I am. But I had a time when I wasn't sure. Not only did I live in a multi ethnic environment, my mother was also uncertain of her heritage because she had been adopted. When I was a teenager I decided to try to find out more about my mother's heritage, and eventually we managed to find her mother in America. She had emigrated when my mother was a child, after failing to be able to get her back from her adoptive parents. I then went on to trace our family tree, and over the years have managed to find nearly 4000 people. I am now sure of our heritage. And I feel more rooted in this country and to my people because of it. I know who I am, when as I child I felt a lot of unrootedness and uncertainty. Identity matters to a people and race is a fundamental part of identity. It roots you in a place and to a people. Children need that rootedness to thrive.

Thirdly. The germanic peoples have an amazing history. If their blood continues to be mixed with the bloods of people from other lands, then eventually there will be no germanic people. Its as basic as that. The people from those other lands may as well have just invaded the germanic lands and slaughtered us.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 02:06 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Western
    Country
    Other Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Though I don't object to Germano-Celtic mixing (or other favorable Euro mixes), this video illustrates my view for extra-European blood.

It's an impulse to animal-like sexual desires. Both men and women are at fault for the mixing of the races, though we see it more common with the Negro man and Euro woman. It's throwing caution and heritage to the wind to satisfy your exotic desires, and paying no attention to the particulars of a favorable lineage, creating a child devoid of identity and capability for assimilation and kinship.

...Plus mulattoes are just plain ugly, frankly.

I leave it to Horagalles signature: "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." -Plato Politeia

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 11th, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    Aland Islands Aland Islands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Why would something that is essentially seen as slag and scrap be qualified as material to a harmonious, grand monument that reaches toward Life? Nation should be the opposite of a dump or a stinking pot of gruel.
    Last edited by Chlodovech; Thursday, June 16th, 2011 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Rule 6

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 13th, 2011 @ 05:36 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Scottish/German
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work sucks
    Politics
    ethno nationalism
    Religion
    Catholic Texas German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Manstein View Post
    What is the main reason you oppose interracial sex/marriage/relations whatnot or as is called by many here "race-mixing"?

Was at a crowded college-bar with friends one night and we watched as this white girl who couldn't have been a day over 22 just began making out with the random Mestizo guy next to her after he up and asked her to. She was visibly drunk. When my friend asked her female friend standing next to her who she was with, and if she even knew him, her friend instantly became defensive in typical cultural Marxist form, demanding to know why it mattered if she knew him? (It was evident she didn't to all there). No shame. No knowledge if the guy had oral herpes or anything as he had just walked up to her from across the bar. This was a college student NOT a bar-slut, one could tell from their conversations and attire. It is real degeneracy on all fronts, and your typical whimsical ideological liberal over forty person is completely numb to this reality. It is not a slow decay in whites it is an absolute free-fall in many areas today.

Maybe the only true icing-on-the-cake for us nationalist, honor-oriented, culture-based characters is that the future societal chasm is absolutely assured now as it isn't a mere 25%-35%-45% of the population that is cultural Marxist but instead more like 55%-65%-going-on-75%. The whimsical white-liberals cannot undo what they have done as it's clear they don't even know how to control cultural Marxism as it's starting to negatively affect them income-wise thanks to less people paying into the system and more people taking from it. The large, post-WW2-liberal-mass generations are dying and cannot suppress what's coming with their sick moderate capitulation any longer, hence the future racial/economic/political sundering is all but inevitable, assuring in all likelihood that characters like Hitler and Stalin are to surely seem benevolent in times to come if your judging by history in how humans progress in dealing with numerical regional problems in modern forms of efficiency.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    I leave it to Horagalles signature: "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." -Plato Politeia
    This quote has been taken completely out of context though. It has nothing to do with "purity of the race" as we are discussing in this thread.

Last Online
    Sunday, July 10th, 2011 @ 11:20 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Indiana, Tennessee, British Isles
    Subrace
    Borreby/Atlantid
    Country
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    writer and farmer
    Politics
    tribal
    Religion
    odin's talking blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    well my first reason, being a brainwashed Amerikan boy even by my own useless parents, was that it always STUNG in my heart. every time I'd see it, I'd feel sick. every time I'd hear racism against white people, even not recognizing their superiority, I'd get violently angry. I always defended the 3rd Reich before I knew anything about it. the gods scream in my blood and I can't live this life without listening. my parents called me a 'bad seed', and they thought somehow that this pure child brought straight out of divinity was 'corrupted'. I won't tell you their religion, but I'm sure you can guess the dogma that is.

but, as time went on, I inevitably began to articulate with reason my heart. I've come to find that the survival of life on this planet depends on blood, but not just that - the evolution of life in the universe. our entire purpose is to evolve closer to perfection and God, and this is only achievable through pure blood. it is in white blood that we have the highest intellect, strength, conscience and love - and it is only in this blood that we can communicate with the gods.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 11th, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    Aland Islands Aland Islands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by longbeardblood View Post
    well my first reason, being a brainwashed Amerikan boy even by my own useless parents, was that it always STUNG in my heart. every time I'd see it, I'd feel sick. every time I'd hear racism against white people, even not recognizing their superiority, I'd get violently angry. I always defended the 3rd Reich before I knew anything about it. the gods scream in my blood and I can't live this life without listening. my parents called me a 'bad seed', and they thought somehow that this pure child brought straight out of divinity was 'corrupted'. I won't tell you their religion, but I'm sure you can guess the dogma that is.

but, as time went on, I inevitably began to articulate with reason my heart. I've come to find that the survival of life on this planet depends on blood, but not just that - the evolution of life in the universe. our entire purpose is to evolve closer to perfection and God, and this is only achievable through pure blood. it is in white blood that we have the highest intellect, strength, conscience and love - and it is only in this blood that we can communicate with the gods.

First it's God and in the last sentence you speak of "gods". Communicating with them, even. I truly might wish to have a word with your useless parents.

You speak of white blood. Then what is Germanic blood to you, or is it anything as such?

Last Online
    Friday, January 25th, 2019 @ 01:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    Religion
    My religious ways are odd.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I oppose race mixing for most of the reasons said on here. It kills diversity and diminishes good traits. For me personally I also couldn't stand to have a child of another race. As another person in here mentioned it would be horrible to look down at a nappy headed, coal eyed child calling me daddy. When I eventually find the right woman and reproduce I want kids that look like me, not a brown blob or ape.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast