Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Miss Friesland 2011 Criticised for Being Non-Ethnic Frisian. Racist?

Last Online
    Saturday, May 20th, 2017 @ 08:12 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Ancestry
    Germany/Ireland (Viking?)
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Single adult
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Christian (non-denominational)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Miss Friesland 2011 Critised for Being Non-ethnic Frisian. Racist?

This is beyond insanity.

I would say thanks to my Germanic brother Sybren for sharing this with us here on Skadi, but each and every time I sign on here to see what is being discussed, it seems to be yet another topic of how Germanics are working hard to bring about the demise of their very existence. Is there no end to this?

The world is going crazy, we are now living in a global insane asylum and the "patients" are running it.

If this Negress is to be the new Miss Friesland, I would like to personally recommend this lovely creature for Miss Somalia...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by TXRog; Sunday, May 15th, 2011 at 12:02 AM. Reason: spelling

Last Online
    Saturday, May 20th, 2017 @ 08:12 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Ancestry
    Germany/Ireland (Viking?)
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Single adult
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Christian (non-denominational)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Miss Friesland 2011 Critised for Being Non-ethnic Frisian. Racist?

On a more serious note, I regret to have to repeat myself, but this is yet another clear example that the greatest enemy of Germanics is indeed Germanics.

A pity...
    Last edited by TXRog; Sunday, May 15th, 2011 at 12:00 AM. Reason: spelling

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Frisian, Saxon
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Politics
    Frisian nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TXRog View Post
    On a more serious note, I am regret to have to repeat myself, but this is yet another clear example that the greatest enemy of Germanics is indeed ourselves.

A pity...
    That's the real tough part indeed. How do you fight an enemy that is your own bloodbrother/sister. Even though this brother/sister is completely ignorant of the damage that is done to the family, he/she is still connected by blood.

My own family and friends think my views are extreme and racist. Now and then i try changing their mind a bit, but ultimately they get a kick out of themselves for being so open and tolerant to mass immigration, miscenegation, etc. At that point it's useless even trying, because for them it's so easy to play the 'racist' card then. It's extremely frustrating, because i actually want this for them and for us to change. If Germanics stood as a whole and had a clear common enemy we would have chased it away in a heartbeat...

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, July 12th, 2019 @ 02:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English/German combo
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Sagittarius
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sybren View Post
    That's the real tough part indeed. How do you fight an enemy that is your own bloodbrother/sister. Even though this brother/sister is completely ignorant of the damage that is done to the family, he/she is still connected by blood.

My own family and friends think my views are extreme and racist. Now and then i try changing their mind a bit, but ultimately they get a kick out of themselves for being so open and tolerant to mass immigration, miscenegation, etc. At that point it's useless even trying, because for them it's so easy to play the 'racist' card then. It's extremely frustrating, because i actually want this for them and for us to change. If Germanics stood as a whole and had a clear common enemy we would have chased it away in a heartbeat...
    Our own brainwashed, indoctrinated people are indeed our biggest obstacle. But this can change.

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 03:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts
    If they knew the truth there is a good chance it would

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 09:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    New Zealander
    Ancestry
    AngloSaxon Danish
    Subrace
    Borreby
    Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Married
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrioten View Post
    This is another example of every leftist do-gooder wishing to do their part to promote diversity and tolerance. Whether it's a local Lucia contest in Sweden or a miss Friesland contest in Friesland or a tv-show being taped somewhere or a catalogue being made with photo shoots of people etc. Everyone wants to contribute to diversity and tolerance and so racial foreigners end up being disproportionally represented in these various contests. Especially when there's a contest and only one contestant can win, the pressure or incentive for choosing the racial foreigner becomes enormous in the minds of these leftist do-gooders.

There's alot of willing useful idiots out there that are only too happy to be of service in the great project of diversity.
    Case in point: I recently purchased a RosettaStone language program in hopes of bettering my comprehension of a northern Germanic language: lo and behold if I didn't encounter mostly non Northern Europeans in the visual representation of native speakers of said language. I have travelled through this particular country in the good old days I must admit before it became fashionable to equate Arabs and people from subSaharan Africa with the native peoples of this country. I'm sorry, to me Swedes are not dark skinned non Europeans. If the multiculti marketing dept of R0settastone hope to entice me to visit a northern European country by showing me people from the east and subSahaharan Africa, they are very much mistaken.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, July 12th, 2019 @ 02:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English/German combo
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Sagittarius
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilva View Post
    Case in point: I recently purchased a RosettaStone language program in hopes of bettering my comprehension of a northern Germanic language: lo and behold if I didn't encounter mostly non Northern Europeans in the visual representation of native speakers of said language. I have travelled through this particular country in the good old days I must admit before it became fashionable to equate Arabs and people from subSaharan Africa with the native peoples of this country. I'm sorry, to me Swedes are not dark skinned non Europeans. If the multiculti marketing dept of R0settastone hope to entice me to visit a northern European country by showing me people from the east and subSahaharan Africa, they are very much mistaken.
    Yes, it's quite incredible that they would use visual representations of Arabs/Sub-Saharan Africans, non-Europeans, as speakers of a North Germanic language for learning purposes. Whoever does this product's marketing should be sacked and/or have his or her head examined. What are these people thinking? And I quite agree that it certainly fails as an enticement to visit a northern European country.

If one travels to Stockholm, one expects to experience Swedish culture and deal with real Swedes, not enter an Arab or African ghetto. In fact that could be a good point to explore: how is mass immigration of Arabs, African negroids, and others affecting tourism to northern Europe? The ghettoisation of Northern Europe is an appalling development.

Btw, Ilva, welcome to Skadi. It is good to see more NZers here.

Last Online
    Thursday, December 29th, 2011 @ 08:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Saxon, Frisian, Viking
    Subrace
    Atlantid + Keltic-Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Western Australia Western Australia
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Banking
    Politics
    National Liberal
    Religion
    Secularist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ćmeric View Post
    It seems most beauty pageants anywhere are rigged by appointing judges with a social agenda that includes contemporary political correctness & diversity. Like a few years ago when a contestant in the Miss California-Universe Pageant gave the wrong answer about her opinion on gay marriage. The winners not only have to look a certain way but think a certain way.
    Isn't social engineering great? /sarcasm

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilva View Post
    Thanks for warning me. I was actually contemplating buying the RosettaStone program to help me learn German. I guess I would have seen a bunch of Turks and Somalis representing the native population

Skadi forum should have a section devoted to the teaching/learning of Germanic languages.

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles / Germany / Netherlands / Norway / France
    Subrace
    Borreby/CM
    Country
    Happily Married w/kids
    Occupation
    Professional
    Politics
    My own
    Religion
    Agnostic with Pagan leanings
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sybren View Post
    Miss Friesland 2011 critised for being non-ethnic Frisian. Racist?

Recently Mary-Anne Kammeron from 't Hearrenfean, Fryslân became Miss Friesland 2011. As you can see, Kammeron isn't exactly ethnic Frisian. Commenting on this, a member of the FNP (Frisian National Party) made some sarcastic remarks about her o so Frisian name, resulting in a bunch of PC reactions about him being racist of course. Mind you, this FNP isn't nearly as 'national' as one would think. This man's commentary is imo just stating the truth. Still, a remark about someone not being the pinnacle of "Frisian-ness" is directly seen as highly racist... Isn't a Miss contest for a specific area about that certain peak example that embodies the looks, character and identity of it?

Are we going insane!?

Take a look at this article about it. I will translate the header of the article:

"Leeuwarden (NL) - Not blonde, not dumb, not slow, but beerenburg-(Frisian liquor)brown, smart and full of temperament. That is the new Miss Friesland, the 18 year old student and dance instructor Mary-Anne Kammeron from Heerenveen."

What the...#$#& This is basically saying that native Frisians are stupid and inferior to exotic people with foreign heritage. You can twist it all you want, but that is what it says here. How the hell is THIS not racist? The FNP guy just stated that it is strange that for a Miss Frisian contest a totally not typical person becomes the winner of it. That doesn't even compare to the plain insulting racial based bullshit the selfhating guy above spits out.

Is this the 'Frisian pride' nowadays? Is being Frisian reduced to just being open to foreign influences, being tolerant... Does heritage mean absolutely nothing today? How can one say "Fryslân boppe" and only mean it in the most superficial way?

I know i'm preaching to the choir here and we already have an abundance of likewise material here on Skadi, but i just had to get this of my chest. Sometimes it seems like i am the only Frisian who cares about real nationalism.

Here is another article about it with reactions. You have to enable the reactions though.
    Ummm.....no....she's not Frisian...and even my somewhat left-winged self will admit that I find it odd to see a non-Ethnic represent the Dutch. it doesn't sit right.

Conversely, nor would I ever expect a white woman to show up as Miss Kenya.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast