Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Miss Friesland 2011 Criticised for Being Non-Ethnic Frisian. Racist?

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Frisian, Saxon
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Politics
    Frisian nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Come on people, is it really necessary to lower ourselves to that level, by shouting "nigger" and such? This will also only work contraproductive i think, but i understand your confusion, i really do

I understand why this girl joined in this miss competition, it is being encouraged from all sides here in Holland. Almost everything you see here on tv is about being multicultural/diverse. No wonder why there are so many non-whites taking part in such things where you traditionally would only expect whites participating.

The absolute scum of the earth are the enablers, the people that tell the foreigners to participate, the people that cannot live one day without doing some damage to our Germanic lands and heritage. These people that hate themselves so much, that they decide for everyone else that it is good to destroy everything we are. Point your arrows at them instead.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sybren View Post
    Come on people, is it really necessary to lower ourselves to that level, by shouting "nigger" and such? This will also only work contraproductive i think, but i understand your confusion, i really do

I understand why this girl joined in this miss competition, it is being encouraged from all sides here in Holland. Almost everything you see here on tv is about being multicultural/diverse. No wonder why there are so many non-whites taking part in such things where you traditionally would only expect whites participating.

The absolute scum of the earth are the enablers, the people that tell the foreigners to participate, the people that cannot live one day without doing some damage to our Germanic lands and heritage. These people that hate themselves so much, that they decide for everyone else that it is good to destroy everything we are. Point your arrows at them instead.
    I understand your point. I like the word, and especially like to use the word to comedic effect. I also sometimes use to reply that I don't respect the race or consider it on the same level as whites. In the US, there's a very strong understanding that the word is only used by stereotypical 'dumb rednecks' or whatever, but that's not so much the case in Europe.

But as for my original point, she looks boring. If she's attractive then so is every other black woman, because she looks exactly the same as them. The fact that she lives in Europe and doesn't choose to return to Africa makes her deserving of contempt, but obviously the white people who voted her as the most attractive Frisians are despicable too.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    not blonde, not dumb, not slow, ...
    Wow!!!!

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 10:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Predominately Frisian
    Country
    Frisia Frisia
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Married
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I honestly am beginning to think they may have chosen her because she was the blackest thing in the contest.

Because she definitely was not chosen for her attractiveness, because she is not beautiful. The only thing she had going for her was she was the Blackest thing in the contest.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Frisian, Saxon
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Politics
    Frisian nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Kingsley View Post
    Wow!!!!
    Indeed, the guy basically says that this black girl is a nice change from the usual dimwitted slow (not really the correct translation for the Dutch 'sloom', but 'sloom' basically means 'unresponsive' 'not alert to the environment') dumb ethnic Frisian girl.

And where are the angry crowds now? Where are the whining masses that demand justice for the poor victims of verbal abuse?

Well, this was aimed at white girls so i guess they had it coming..... After all, their ancestors were all murderous brutes and enslaved black people, so we can offend them in any way without it being racist...

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Indeed, the guy basically says that this black girl is a nice change from the usual dimwitted slow (not really the correct translation for the Dutch 'sloom', but 'sloom' basically means 'unresponsive' 'not alert to the environment') dumb ethnic Frisian girl.

And where are the angry crowds now? Where are the whining masses that demand justice for the poor victims of verbal abuse?

Well, this was aimed at white girls so i guess they had it coming..... After all, their ancestors were all murderous brutes and enslaved black people, so we can offend them in any way without it being racist...
    Yeah, where the hell are they? If I was Frisian I would not stand for this BS.

I'm a bit too upset to read the articles right now. Is anybody defending this guy's comments? Is anybody upset?

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    The n-word is very usefull. It hits home. That negroe-worship can be easiest countered with that one word. then you can hear all the whining and screaming of the libtards who force that race on us to worship them.

For me they are not a great race, they are not equal to whites. they are born like that and I might feel sorry for them, but in no way I would respect a race with so little to show.

We know why the Jew is trying to racemix white people. that I despise them more than negroes is clear. But for me, the two have a nice relationship and they are both enemies of germanics. I call a spate a spate and I am done with being friendly and polite.

I am at a point were I hit back, you might not be there but I am.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    It seems most beauty pageants anywhere are rigged by appointing judges with a social agenda that includes contemporary political correctness & diversity. Like a few years ago when a contestant in the Miss California-Universe Pageant gave the wrong answer about her opinion on gay marriage. The winners not only have to look a certain way but think a certain way.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    The n-word is very usefull. It hits home. That negroe-worship can be easiest countered with that one word. then you can hear all the whining and screaming of the libtards who force that race on us to worship them.

For me they are not a great race, they are not equal to whites. they are born like that and I might feel sorry for them, but in no way I would respect a race with so little to show.

We know why the Jew is trying to racemix white people. that I despise them more than negroes is clear. But for me, the two have a nice relationship and they are both enemies of germanics. I call a spate a spate and I am done with being friendly and polite.

I am at a point were I hit back, you might not be there but I am.
    Yeah, I love to offend people who love black people, and that word is an easy and funny way to go about it. I don't feel the need to present an image and represent myself well to others, because I know that nobody can be 'converted' to our side who isn't already at least indifferent to blacks.

It's also interesting to note that I use terms such as Polak and gook frequently in reference to other populations I dislike, to no protest. It seems for some reason black people have some special cultural protection.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathendom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    "Leeuwarden (NL) - Not blonde, not dumb, not slow, but beerenburg-(Frisian liquor)brown, smart and full of temperament. That is the new Miss Friesland, the 18 year old student and dance instructor Mary-Anne Kammeron from Heerenveen."

What the...#$#& This is basically saying that native Frisians are stupid and inferior to exotic people with foreign heritage. You can twist it all you want, but that is what it says here. How the hell is THIS not racist?
    Because the power that be have decided it is not racist to state such things. And having read that the sister of Kroes was in the jury no surprise in the outcome. Probably the entire family likes to snub their own heritage.
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast