Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueEnglish
    So, one has a differing viewpoint on something and suddenly that makes them a folk hater?
    You said:
    It taught us all how to be civilised. [...] It is a great thing that the Romans and such came with civilisation and Christianity to overthrow our previously inferior ways

You consider Germanics inferior, uncivilised and unable to progress by their own accord, without foreign "enlightenment" we would still be the savages and barbarians (that the christian hate falsely made of us).

And you want to claim that you feel anything else than hate and despise towards your ancestors(?)?

Well then it's a jolly good job I am here to enlighten them!
    How old are you?

We used to have some self-claimed "enlighters" here, the good thing about them is that they leave again, and until then they usually make for some entertainment.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 11:24 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Also the word 'Jew' is a relatively new one. I think it started around the 17th century.

'Jews' brought that term into use to associate themselves with Jesus and thus gain respect and power. As Jesus was now one of 'them' it might not be good to treat them for their abuse as they were relatives of a Godmen.

Jesus was from Galilea, the word Jews most likely refers to Juda.

(Von List claims that the german word 'Juden' refers to Joetun, the place of the giants and enemies of the Gods).

So erasing anything 'jewish' might also have eschatological reasons.

(One of the many tricks and schemes of our hooknosed friends)
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko
    Mind you also that egyptian pharaohs had the R1B genome which indicates they have ancestry from northern England/ireland and most likely their religion was related to the very early germanic religion.
    Not Germanic, but Indo-European, also their marker isnt R1B (celtic) but the (P)IE cluster of R1 and I (I think). Their split-off from the Indo-European people and religion might have occured well before the split-off into Germanic/Aryan and the Indian variants though and has developed from some proto-IE variant independently from the other streams from very early on.

The fundamental difference between the pictographic scripture of the Egyptians and the Cunei-form script of the Sumerians indicates that the split-off took place long before both groups established a high culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocko
    The babylonians might have had germanic /aryan roots but I am not sure about that.
    No, the Babylonians didnt have Aryan roots, but Sumerians have, or rather (P)IE roots. The Sumerians invented cunei-form script, the first known complex scripture. The Sumerian culture was absorbed partly into the Babylonian culture, and even more by the Accadian culture, which got almost entirely absorbed into the early Hebrew culture.

The history twisters try to make it out that the Celtic/Irish culture were influenced by this Hebrew culture, because some words in Gaelic and Hebrew are similar. But in fact, these words are of Indo-European root and got into Hebrew by that absorbtion process outlined above. This is supported by the fact that the Hebrew declination of most of these words differs from the common Hebrew declination rules, which also indicates the direction of adoption.

Just like today, the Hebrew people only hijack other cultures and destroy them on their way, and then try to claim they had invented culture and civilisation.

my signature

Whilst you are correct about Constantine and his creation of a religion mixing up all the pagan religions, and the new Christian religion, into one, hence the word Catholic, which also means unity, I declare that you are wrong about the Bible, and that it is an evidence that the Bible is protected by God as his message because Constanitine and the Jews DIDNT change it!
    Have you ever studied the teachings of the Catholic Church?, have you ever read the Bible?
    Have you ever compared them?
    The Bible condemns both the Jews, and the form of worship of the Catholic Church, if THEY had changed it, dont you think they would have changed it to make themselves look good?

The German Martin Luther showed up how the Bible condemned the Catholic Church, and he gave both to Protestantism, he also severely critised the Jews, both based on his understanding of the New Testament.
    The resultant anti-semetism certainly didnt work "as a tool" for the Jews, it was during the time when Christianity reigned in Europe that we had a protection from the Jews, it is the abandonment of Christianity and this embrassment of New Age Liberal thinking that is giving the Jews the tools they require fo thier takeover.

Maybe you should do some research about this New Age religion, find out where it is coming from and who is promoting it, you will find it comes from the same source as all the other modern isms of the last century that is destroying our peoples and the unity the Europeans had, and it all comes from the same source, and its intended purpose is an even more unified religion that unifies the whole world into a One World Religion, and that will allow the Jews One World Government.
    You are inadvertantly doing the Jews work for them. Research!

Read
    http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

Read

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    I hope we can agree that the God of jews is a liar, abuser, murderer and so on. Jews are just the mirror image of that Demon.

How somebody can believe that from a people, involved in so much lying and deception a glorious represantant of Truth and so on appears is beyond me.

The whole germanic folk has a much better claim to possess the truth than any jew coming up, pronouncing he not only knows the truth, no he IS the truth. I would say nice try.

'I come to bring the sword between father and son, and so on'

'Love your enemies'

You see, the basic integrity is missing.

The early hebrews might have been goat herders who adopted from other religions what they could use, aka, Babylonians,egyptians, Baal-Cult, the Steer-cult and on and on.

that they later adopted heavily from heathen religions is just in line with their old attitude. To mold heathenism into a weird religion, contradicting itself constantly and then pronounce that that religion is the one of the 'true' God is something hard to believe for me. But anyway you belief whatever you want, I am not my brother's keeper. my brother's decide in complete freedom what they do and they are also responsible for their actions. (For me that means responsible to the God Odin, a GOD which I CHOSE.)

I read the bible and studied the NT, most likely better than you ever did. I know the different layer of interpretation and also discussed with Jews the NT which gave me a different perspective.

I can understand the Bible on the level that that what is described there is something every (original/germanic) religion describes and therefore is far from being original. The language of images which have been used is distinctly hebrew and thus pretty difficult to understand. I prefer a language which is close to myself and my heritage.

As the hebrew religion adopted as it latest part heathenism (some of the hebrews rejected that new 'religion') does not make it palpable for me, but that is my decision.

Given, that most people don't understand the esoteric meaning of the bible but use is as a blueprint for their behaviour modification, I think it is justified to judge it through that angle. As such, it has only remotely to do with germanic behaviour, values, attitudes etc. It is only remotely connected to the germanic folksoul, which developed over thousands of years prior to Christianity/hebrew-amalgam-religion. They were not able to destroy the germanic folksoul, christianity only stayed to a vast extend on the surface of the germanic people. They created a christian-'personality' which acted on occasion it was demanded to show christian traits (for ex. Sunday morning). it did not sink in any deeper into the german folksoul and remained the 'foreign', the strange element in their personality.

That hebrew-amalgam-religion was able to destroy heathenism (with brutal oppression) but was not able to put itself into the place of the german folksoul. The rudiments of the old belief is now gathered and we have to create a new religion out of it which is in harmony with the germanic folksoul. You may scorn it, despise it, trying to make fun of it, it does not bother us. We can see that the future belongs to us.

Our Gods are real and slowly awakening from their disconnection to their chosen people. (The desert demon tried 'to chose' us as his beloved people, but that was more of a brutal act of destruction and attempts to remold us in his image, which is from my point of view that of a desert demon. He failed, that foreign religion is discarded without much trouble, people run away from it because it has no hold in their folk-soul, the connection between that desert demon and the germanic people could only be kept with totalitarian oppression. There is no real love between the two).

Back to the Jew-enmity of Christians:

they were always allowed to live among us and thus exploit us. Look at the Muslim: they were never allowed in germanic lands. Does that not struck you at odds? Jews used the christian religion to gain power in germanic lands which they could not get without it. No german who would call himself a german men would have allowed Jews to destroy his religion and abuse his kins. That was only possible through christianity because of it's close connection to Jews. The whole culture had to be destroyed and judaised in order to do that.

christians hate Jews? just watch today what they do to convert them to serve their Zionist aims. If you think that would have been different in the past you are naiv.

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    That christian-personality was designed to oppress the impulses of the germanic folk-soul in my german ancestors. Germanics had to destroy the folk-soul in them in order to be judaized.

As Christians destroyed all outer signs of my religion they also tried to kill the folk-soul in germanics. This evil enterprise succeeded only halfway, they destroyed but were not able to replace the german folk-soul.

that is why we don't have a culture today. (Jews destroying the remnants of it through their mass-media and conceptualized mass-persona which is distinctly non-german. the old aim with new methods, thats all).

Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueEnglish View Post
    Certainly the Modern church does not practice Christianity as it was intended.
    Can you give an example? Other people on this forum have made a similar claim, but have never been specific, I am really curious.

I didn't mention anything about weak morals, and the morals are only as weak as the people implementing and interpreting them.
    Isn't this arbitrariness exactly what makes them so weak?

It shouldn't need reminding, but whilst Southern Europe was building great civilisations, the "folk way" for a lot of north Germanic's involved living a barbaric and primitive lifestyle.
    Pagan Greece and Rome was not civilized then? How exactly?

In the knowledge of how a lot of North European tribes were living, ...
    Even historians usually have to make some very speculative guesses here, and you certainly don't have such knowledge at all, so shut up.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Rossa
    Whilst you are correct about Constantine and his creation of a religion mixing up all the pagan religions, and the new Christian religion, into one, hence the word Catholic, which also means unity
    Catholic means universal, not unity.

I declare that you are wrong about the Bible, and that it is an evidence that the Bible is protected by God as his message because Constanitine and the Jews DIDNT change it!
    Have you ever studied the teachings of the Catholic Church?, have you ever read the Bible?
    Have you ever compared them?
    Have you ever read the original Hebrew OT and the original Greek writings that you call the NT? Or did you ever read the original Latin Vulgata and compared them to their original Greek/Hebrew sources? Did you ever even compare a 17th century bible with a 20th century bible?

And why are there so many of the so-called gospels missing? Why did they not enter the bible, when they are supposedly the word of god, that humans, the council, dared to change and rearrange, and take out at least 5 gospels? Where is the written permission of god to do that?

The Bible condemns both the Jews, and the form of worship of the Catholic Church, if THEY had changed it, dont you think they would have changed it to make themselves look good?
    Why should they change it? The common sheeple that is supposed to believe this nonsense never was intented to learn Latin, they were supposed to believe the word of priests.

Indeed a thing that the Jewish savior protested against in the Jewish temples where Jewish priests collected money for their own enrichment. The bible does not condemn Jews as such, only this greedy priest caste who twisted and abused their religion and placed themselves as the rulers over the Jewish people.

The resultant anti-semetism certainly didnt work "as a tool" for the Jews, it was during the time when Christianity reigned in Europe that we had a protection from the Jews, it is the abandonment of Christianity and this embrassment of New Age Liberal thinking that is giving the Jews the tools they require fo thier takeover.
    Protection from the Jews? It was christians who time and again protected the Jews from being kicked out. Jews live among Germans and Germanics since at least the 4th century ('thanks' to the Roman empire). Christians demanded from their kings to accept Jews and to allow them to build synagoges on German soil, "because it is the christian duty to offer hospitality to the people of their savior" (quote from a documentary about late 17th / early 18th century duchy).

In fully christian England the Jews established the first private "state's" bank in 1684. In fully christian England Locke created his Liberalism. In fully christian Germany the Bavarian Jew Weishaupt also established private banks and paved way for the Rothschild imperium around the same time. Jews control each and every lodge and church organisation since at least the late 15th century (read van Helsing's 'Secret societies and their might in the 20th century, free pdf).

Protection from the Jews?

Christianity GAVE the Jews all the strings into their hands with which they today let our people dance to their tune.

Maybe you should do some research about this New Age religion
    It's somewhat funny to read that from someone who follows a religion that was invented almost from scratch with no coherence whatsoever by a crazy freak and "his disciples" who never met him (because he was dead already when they were born) 2000 years ago - when we had our religion already for several thousand years.

Btw, we also kept this religion well into the 17th century, even though hidden from the church-prosecuters, inquisitors and other superstition-ridden criminals and cultural imperialists. And there have always been hearths which kept the belief alive until today.

find out where it is coming from and who is promoting it, you will find it comes from the same source as all the other modern isms of the last century that is destroying our peoples and the unity the Europeans had
    Europe never had a unity ever since the Romans started their divide et impera; a tool christians used throughout the centuries when duchy fought against duchy over the wrong denomination of their sect, and they sacrificed thousands of thousands of our best and strongest blood for this madness and dumped the quality of our people down. Together with the dissolution of the rank structure christianity had a devastating dysgenic effect on our people, to the point that we are today unable to stand against the tides that threaten to wipe us off the face of the earth. Not least through the christian notion to help and support the lost, the forgotten, the sick and the weak of the world.

Christianity also is the source for the today common practice that Germanic nations fight Jewish wars for them.

and it all comes from the same source, and its intended purpose is an even more unified religion that unifies the whole world into a One World Religion, and that will allow the Jews One World Government.
    Heathendom is a folkish religion, it is particular to the tinest aspect.

It is christianity with its notion of a "one-god" that is above everything and neutral to everything that makes christianity perfectly compatible with the One World Government in a New World Order with a One World religion.

Christianity works for this goal since its inception, it even made it one of its base commands: you shall not have other gods beside me.

And ever since it fights other religions, other gods, other customs and subverted meanwhile half the world under its mono-rule. The other half is ruled by Allah, which is the same god. So it's just one step short of the establishment of the One World Religion, the new messiah who's going to unite both is already in place, promoting christianity, the judeo-christian occident, and peace with Islam.

You are inadvertantly doing the Jews work for them. Research!
    Everyone who still promotes christianity does the Jews a favor for their New World Order dystopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
    When we come into our kingdom it will be undesirable for us that there should exist any other religion than ours of the One God with whom our destiny is bound up by our position as the Chosen People and through whom our same destiny is united with the destinies of the world. We must therefore sweep away all other forms of belief. If this gives birth to the atheists whom we see to-day, it will not, being only a transitional stage, interfere with our views, but will serve as a warning for those generations which will hearken to our preaching of the religion of Moses, that, by its stable and thoroughly elaborated system has brought all the peoples of the world into subjection to us.

my signature

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    I don't mind anybody believing the bible is the word of God.

I personally don't believe that and I like to explain why:

1. it is Jews who are telling me that there is a single God and he spoke to them exclusively and all he is telling is the truth.

For me that is a joke. Jews and truth have always had a troubled relationship. They are known to be liars throughout their history. When they promote and sell a God of Truth to people one must be pretty much naiv to believe that. I personally I am not that naiv.

2. there has never been proof that there is only one God. In their old Testament dogmata they actually write that there are other Gods but you shouldn't worship them. So there are different Gods and that means the christian/jewish God can't be the only one. nowadays they use the trick to tell every true believer that the other 'Gods' are you worldly desires. But that obviously has not been meant by this statement otherwise they would have clarified it. This new explanation is only to mimick Bhuddism teachings about the 'world'.

3. Why would I believe that that is the word of God? On face value it is only some writing from a time some time after 150 AD. The history of that writings show they are not clear and underwent many changes. It is also known that many hands have been writing the Gospels, it is not one person. the writings have been for a long time attributed falsely to one person. So obviously there has been a lot of lying in that which makes the whole claim that it is the word of God pretty dubious.

4. Even if it were the word of God for whom was it meant? For Jews or for Germanics? If he wanted to tell germanics something why not talk to them directly? Why would he do that through a people well known to be liars and scumbags? Would a God who is supposedly equal with the truth choose those messengers and followers?

5. Even if it were the word of God why then did it stop? After the Jews created that religion and gave it generously to the gentiles there were no more messages to tell THEM? So what stopped him? He didn't like the gentiles because they have been truthful most of the time and had a long standing religion revolving around truth and the words of their Gods?

6. If the only God is equal with the truth, then what are all the other religions with different Gods are about? For you they can't be truthful even if you know that said a lot of truths. Only the God of a people of liars tells the truth.

7. What is so special about the 'truth' which are told in the bible? is that not mostly universal common good (Do not steal, do not covet your neighbors wife and so on)? Why would that be a new message to people who practiced that for thousand of years?

8. was the founder of the religion Jesus or Paulus? the church was founded at least what I know by Paulus who has been an ardent zionist with a dubious conversation. You must believe the 'conversion' of a zionist known to been great liars and tricksters?

and on and on and on.

The bible seemed to me the most unlikely source of God's word (or for that matter of A God who is beneficial to germanics)

while it may be important to you to believe that it is the word of God and that God plays an imminent important role in your thinking, it definetely does not in me.

I am highly suspicious of whatever is connected to Jews and especially when they sell a religion to convert people to their product, which then makes germanics poor and Jews rich.

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    If the NS wanted to rewrite the bible then it would make a lot of sense to clean it from all jewish influence and make it germanic.

Though I believe it would not have been possible completely but it might have tilted the weight to the germanic side which is positive in one way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast