ethno nationalism
    Religion
    Catholic Texas German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theiamania View Post
    This is a mentality I just cant seem to understand. I came online in 2002 and for the first time I was exposed to this culture of men being obsessed with how other men are gays or fags.

Why are so many men obsessed with how other men are 'gay' or not? Growing up I never had that mentality. Only until coming online in 2002 did I ever realize this type of thing even existed.

Ive been thinking about this for 8 years now and I just cant understand the mentality.
    You misunderstand the realities present in the West concerning views on gay men by the majority of white men, yes, the majority, not just the lower class ones.

I was raised middle-upper class in a liberal setting. I grew up eating at country clubs and going to the petroleum club to eat grand buffets on the top floor of the business district. I grew up with the internet and a computer in my room and a pool always in my backyard. I hate gay white men viscerally, much more than the casual disdain the lower classes afford them. You clearly misunderstand entirely why this is the case and is exceedingly common amongst other liberally-raised white males as well to feel this animosity towards gays, specifically white male gays.

You've ruined and officially undermined white Europeans ability to unify. Women are expected to foray into social degenerative consumerist-based travesties, but not men so openly and ruinously to their own culture and people. Look at every key ally of the secular/hateful/anti-white/anti-German/anti-European Jew. Is it a black? Is it an Asian? Is it straight white men? Straight white women? No. It is the homosexual white super-liberalized male.

White male homosexuals stain all other white males with images of 'prissy men'. Any white male who puts on the wrong type of jean, the wrong color shirt, listens to the wrong music, watches the wrong shows, does the wrong activities, looks the wrong way physically or simply looks the wrong way in a restaurant, is labeled gay all thanks to the homosexual white male movement and it's tenacity. Any white male who has nice clothes and a good job has to deal with this and has to socially carry himself into primitive social niggerdom interactions so as to not be seen as possibly gay, as don't you know those guys all drinking beer at that table in business clothes must be gay for they are far too well kept, there's no possibility they just got off work. How sick. You have ruined white European's unification chances by casting the most dominant male race to ever rule the planet into an official global image of degeneracy. Not all the world is sick like you with your sick neo-liberalism scum degenerate enablers who cast us all into shadow and our women into ideological-consumerist mental silos to rot away childless.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Visual art student
    Politics
    Commienazi
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I don't have anything against gays, as long as they keep their gay sex in their bedrooms and behave like normal human beings in public. Usually homophobia is more of a male thing (for obvious reasons). But even I get pissed when I see their disgusting gay pride parades on the street.
    Sadly, that's a regular sight in Stockholm (and most of Northern Europe.)

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I was raised middle-upper class in a liberal setting. I grew up eating at country clubs and going to the petroleum club to eat grand buffets on the top floor of the business district. I grew up with the internet and a computer in my room and a pool always in my backyard. I hate gay white men viscerally, much more than the casual disdain the lower classes afford them.
    Austin, I don't think you're a bad guy, but your problem is that you take everything too damn personally.

In the other thread, you pretty much said that I'm the "destroyer of the Western world" because I don't find you attractive.

Chill out.

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 13th, 2011 @ 05:36 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Scottish/German
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work sucks
    Politics
    ethno nationalism
    Religion
    Catholic Texas German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vengeance View Post
    I don't really have anything against gays, as long as they keep their gay sex in their bedrooms and behave like normal human beings in public. Usually, homophobia is more of a male thing. But even I get pissed when I see their disgusting gay pride parades on the street.
    Sadly, this is a common sight in Stockholm (and most of Europe).

Austin, I don't think you're a bad guy, but your problem is that you take everything too damn personally.

In the other thread, you pretty much said that I'm the "destroyer of the Western world" because I don't find you attractive.
    No you just misunderstood me, no offense. I hadn't even noticed you were 23 in respect to my example in that thread. It isn't personal my posts, you just can't make assumptions that they are geared towards you.

Everything in my above post I emphatically believe. I don't see what is radical about it or why I need to chill out at all...? It jibes perfectly with 95%+ of European historical views of homosexuals to the T.
    Last edited by Chlodovech; Friday, April 29th, 2011 at 01:41 AM. Reason: 04: Ungentlemanly conduct

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Norse
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Ooh, drama.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Scottish/German
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work sucks
    Politics
    ethno nationalism
    Religion
    Catholic Texas German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I do find it interesting that every serious post in this entire thread is attempted to be derailed with sycophantic drama.

Even mountains have lurkers on them.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 25th, 2011 @ 06:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Franco-American
    Ancestry
    Frankish, Langobard, Scots, Norman, Goth, Bretagne, Bavarian, English.
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Happily married
    Politics
    Meritocracy
    Religion
    Unusual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I believe there's a great deal of evidence from actual geneticists that homosexuality is largely inherited. But each person can go to a good library (or Medline) and do that research for themselves (even it requires some study to understand the proteins, the physiology and morphology and the brain).

But until a person has studied the subject, they're going to need to give me citations for their own view (that there's no inheritance involved).

There certainly could be an acquired homosexuality as well; but I think most people who are gay would have chosen not to be gay if they could have. And yes, I do know quite a few gay people (and have, for a long time). I've also done quite a bit of life history research with and among gay people, and have very much come to believe it's largely inherited.
    Always recognize that human individuals are ends, and do not use them as means to your end.
    ~~Immanuel Kant~~

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 25th, 2011 @ 06:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Franco-American
    Ancestry
    Frankish, Langobard, Scots, Norman, Goth, Bretagne, Bavarian, English.
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Happily married
    Politics
    Meritocracy
    Religion
    Unusual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I also believe there's a gene for homophobia, and that it is triggered/set/dialed up by environmental responses (much like other genes that produce proteins in the brain).

So some of us tolerate gay people way better than others, and I try to be tolerant of the intolerant - I really don't think that some people (especially some men) can help hating gay men in such a virulent way, that too is biological (perhaps not straightforwardly inherited, but certain with a genetic substrate that enables that degree of hatred).

I don't think people who are extremely bigoted against gays can help that any more than gay people can cease being gay.

I agree with Vengeance about simply adopting civil behaviors in public (all of us) and leaving our sex lives at home.
    Always recognize that human individuals are ends, and do not use them as means to your end.
    ~~Immanuel Kant~~

Last Online
    Friday, February 24th, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    atlanto/east mediterranid
    Country
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Aristocracy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Not all the world is sick like you with your sick neo-liberalism scum degenerate enablers who cast us all into shadow and our women into ideological-consumerist mental silos to rot away childless.
    Youre straw manning me like the others were doing. Youre taking this to a level I never intended. Im not talking about anything that political.

Im concerned about personal psychology here not a grand political conspiracy with liberals and white males.

My question is just: "What is the thing with the male behaviour of calling other guys fags constantly?" Thats all I intended this to be.

Youll notice it's in social sciences because it's psychology. People are jumping to a lot of assumptions and using straw man fallacies to portray this thread as some big political statement.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Scottish/German
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work sucks
    Politics
    ethno nationalism
    Religion
    Catholic Texas German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Melisande View Post
    I also believe there's a gene for homophobia, and that it is triggered/set/dialed up by environmental responses (much like other genes that produce proteins in the brain).

So some of us tolerate gay people way better than others, and I try to be tolerant of the intolerant - I really don't think that some people (especially some men) can help hating gay men in such a virulent way, that too is biological (perhaps not straightforwardly inherited, but certain with a genetic substrate that enables that degree of hatred).

I don't think people who are extremely bigoted against gays can help that any more than gay people can cease being gay.

I agree with Vengeance about simply adopting civil behaviors in public (all of us) and leaving our sex lives at home.

Make sure the future pan-Islamic politicians of Europe who will surface in the next 50 years get that memo.

Also make sure the ardently anti-gay Catholic Mexican/Hispanic future population of America receives that same memo.

Just as well I'd have one faxed over to the future illiberal black poverty-pimp politicians, all of whom will I've no doubt have some very deep chuckles at the interests of the small white homosexual community within the remaining numerically thin white relic populations of the West in the future.

Last Online
    Friday, February 24th, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    atlanto/east mediterranid
    Country
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Aristocracy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    It's personal psychology Im concerned about here. Thats it.

The people here that are jumping on the thread to make it a huge political debate are straw manning the thread. It's that simple.

I realize it's a hot topic for some that they want to jump on but they need to calm down. I made this to understand personal psychology not make a big political statement about gays.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast