Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Engaged
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    The problem with homosexuals is not usually their sexuality, but their leftist views...

IAmTheRayII
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 13th, 2016 @ 04:37 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany, Wales, Scotland, Ireland
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Michigan Michigan
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Self-Employed
    Politics
    AltRight
    Religion
    Asatrú
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The only issues I have with gays are mainly geared towards gay men. I have never heard of a woman abusing an underage girl (although I am sure it happens, it is not as prominent ) Being gay, and even more being able to be openly gay brings the perverts out. I have no problem with gay guys, and I wish every man other than celtic or germanic men were gay. However, you must admit, that abuse of children happens quite a bit, and I don't have numbers, so I can't so it is more or less prevelant than male adult-female child abuse. I can however say that Old Germanic sociieties had a success rate of 99% in there marriages. And it's not that women were treated like property like the christians or muslims, they were strong and involved women. But I could go off on many tangents here, so I will just say I don't mind law-abiding, non-parade going gays, except I feel a loss when they are germanic men that could be mmaking germanic babies

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    I never felt compelled to judge these people. Homosexuals aren't gay simply because they want to piss some people off. They really have no more choice about it than you and I do about being straight. Granted, it's unnatural and even revolting, but as long as they keep the most revolting part in their own bedrooms I really don't mind them at all.

Now to homophobia. The need to conform is strong in all of us. Many people borrow homophobic attitudes in an attempt to consummate some personal ideal, not necessarily because they actually cared to begin with. This isn't the rule, mind you, but most people who care probably have some sort of underlying issue.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 09:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English-American
    Ancestry
    English/England
    Country
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I don't mind gays. I honestly don't care about someones sexual orientation.
    Proud to be Germanic.

Even though my ancestry is English, Germany is my favorite country.

Last Online
    Saturday, May 12th, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by karolvs View Post
    The only issues I have with gays are mainly geared towards gay men. I have never heard of a woman abusing an underage girl (although I am sure it happens, it is not as prominent ) Being gay, and even more being able to be openly gay brings the perverts out. I have no problem with gay guys, and I wish every man other than celtic or germanic men were gay. However, you must admit, that abuse of children happens quite a bit, and I don't have numbers, so I can't so it is more or less prevelant than male adult-female child abuse.
    Most child abuse occurs with straight men.

Last Online
    Saturday, July 28th, 2012 @ 01:36 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutschland
    Country
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vengeance View Post
    Homosexuality always existed and will always exist. Deal with it. It's not the natural norm, but it's still a part of nature. I don't encourage gay pride parades, but these people can do whatever they like in their own bedrooms. In my experience, gays tend to be smart and educated people too. I can't force anyone to be straight.

At least we're a civilized people, unlike those Bantus who gang-rape lesbians to "turn them straight".

Sorry, but I don't have to deal with anything. Homosexuality is disgusting and wrong, instead of debating about homosexuals we need to have more children and not fall for bullcrap about the world having too many people. There maybe too many blacks, asians, but there isn't enough white people!

I refuse to celebrate anything homosexual and the ideas spouted by zionist jews!

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 30th, 2019 @ 08:33 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Homosexuals can't help the way they were born. But people with Down Syndrome can't help the way they were born either. We don't have pride parades for Down Syndrome people, and we don't pretend it is completely normal or a desired lifestyle.

What I am getting at is that I think homosexuality is like some neurological disorder. People can't help it. But it's not something to be celebrated. Banish them to the margins of society and let them rot. Let them have sex with whom they want in the privacy of their own homes, but don't give them the dignity of marriage or child rearing.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    GPWW
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unity Mitford View Post
    The problem with homosexuals is not usually their sexuality, but their leftist views...
    ...along with their networking in companies and corporations. Once a decider position is gained by one of them he/she likely protegees/lifts other h*m*sexuals into positions around his own, while normal (non sick) individuals are mobbed out. That's a known problem in the business world.

Also they are natural allies of the jews in corrupting society, as lined out by AH and other WN/NS authors. That's why jews promote homosexuality, and homosexuals support the judeo-freemasonic order.
    ---

After all, the Third Reich had only this for them:

"The pink triangle, rendered in hot pink and sometimes turned upright as a gay pride and gay rights symbol, was originally rendered in pink and used pointed downward on a Nazi concentration camp badge to denote homosexual men."

Believe it or not, it worked. Over night all sorts of open "gay-life" disappeared.

Although i've read that "gay-organizations" complain that there was "tremendous double standard" because only male h*m*sexuals were punted. There was not a single female ever sentenced to work-camp between 1933-45 for being "gay" (but several hundred for "race-treason").

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 10:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Predominately Frisian
    Country
    Frisia Frisia
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Married
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by karolvs View Post
    The only issues I have with gays are mainly geared towards gay men. I have never heard of a woman abusing an underage girl (although I am sure it happens, it is not as prominent ) Being gay, and even more being able to be openly gay brings the perverts out. I have no problem with gay guys, and I wish every man other than celtic or germanic men were gay. However, you must admit, that abuse of children happens quite a bit, and I don't have numbers, so I can't so it is more or less prevelant than male adult-female child abuse. I can however say that Old Germanic sociieties had a success rate of 99% in there marriages. And it's not that women were treated like property like the christians or muslims, they were strong and involved women. But I could go off on many tangents here, so I will just say I don't mind law-abiding, non-parade going gays, except I feel a loss when they are germanic men that could be mmaking germanic babies
    I have heard stories about young nuns or girls being raped by lesbian nuns.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    I doubt homophobia would be half as strong if 'queens' and 'bulldykes' didn't exist. These people are infinitely repugnant and a hundred times more annoying than the opposite-sex archetypes they try to emulate and gratuitously overdo. But this is at least as cultural as it is biological. I've never seen much point in railing against nature. A certain segment of the population is always going to be wired this way. It's the cultural element to modern homosexuality that can and should be rejected. It brings to absolute clarity the rotten core of our materialistic, narcissistic, exhibitionist culture -- and this is why homosexuals disproportionately become accolade-lavished iconic gurus within it. Gays are the 'philosophers' of the age, the only people who can argue its virtues without vomiting out their intestines in shame. 'Perez Hilton' is modern culture, he is celebrity fascination, he lives and breathes its insipidity. There's no dimension of his being that's above and beyond this. If Lady Gaga & chums all died tomorrow, he'd probably implode in on himself and melt into the void of his own existential irrelevance. The purpose of queens is to be the soul of the most vacuous culture ever realised by mankind, so to treat them with contempt is perfectly understandable to me.

But I believe there's a hatred of gays beyond this: there are people who find them vile regardless of their personality traits or social allegiances. I've never understood this. Many gay men, many lesbians, and all bisexual females are narcissists, true, but whereas the latter group is almost entirely victim to modern culture, which is vile and therefore so are they, not all of the former two groups are so. Many, but not all. I've known very pleasant gay men and women who just aren't attracted to the opposite sex. They didn't choose not to be. The only choice they made was not to identify with an obnoxious culture and derive a feigned personality type from its rather limited selection.

Supposedly there's a hard-wired revulsion many straight men have towards the idea of gay male (but obviously not gay female) intercourse. I don't feel this revulsion personally, so maybe I can look at the issue more objectively, I don't know. I don't really care, since I myself dislike a good percentage of the gays I meet, but I don't understand the strong focus on gays among many preservationist circles -- often with a level of venom not shown toward other races, even. TA is supposedly pro-gay now, but I remember a time when members with Asiatic wives were talking about how gays were scum and the bane of Europe I suppose that might be the root of my annoyance at excessive homophobia, especially in members who denounce 'racism'.