Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Rossa View Post
    So, are you saying the original was plain, and that it was copied onto paper that had that green embossed pattern?

In which case that makes sense.

I wonder though why they wouldnt just use ordinary white paper like most people do when they photo-copy?, that fact alone might be a little bit suspitious unless its common practise to give thier photo-copies a distiguishing mark?
    As ironic as this may sound, this is probably done to distinguish it from the original so that the copy cannot be used as an original. If the original is in plain white, but the copy is embossed with that pattern, then that acts as a way to distinguish it from the original. It's like images of bills that are covered by embossed writing to ensure that it cannot be used for counter feiting.

Last Online
    16 Minutes Ago @ 02:09 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrioten
    The picture clearly says that is is an copy or an abstract, and the date of the copy's production is april 25 2011, so that is not the actual original on file, and the embossed pattern is part of the copy, not the original record. So if you claim forgery then this forgery occured when the copy was made from the record. The record is found, as can be seen on the photo, in a book or collection of pages. Is that the claim being made Ralf Rossa?
    Actually it carries more signs of manipulation than only the not-round-enough letters in the rounded corner.

When you zoom into Æmeric's first image, you will notice on close look that the types stem from two different type writers. At "Wichita, Kansas", the K 'jumps', type writers tend to repeat these errors once they have them, same for the "R" in Barack in the first field and later in field 8.

Look at field 18a, the "signatures" are written by the same person, and it reads Dunham Obama, but as far as I know, his parents were never married, so this seems weird to me.

Look at field 19a, the signature of the local registrar, it it very pixelised and does look like added later from an already digital file.

The background pattern is also weird. If it were in the paper on which it was copied to, the pattern would not be interrupted or "whited-out", but on many places there the background is white.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Thursday, September 19th, 2019 @ 04:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    Actually it carries more signs of manipulation than only the not-round-enough letters in the rounded corner.

When you zoom into Æmeric's first image, you will notice on close look that the types stem from two different type writers. At "Wichita, Kansas", the K 'jumps', type writers tend to repeat these errors once they have them, same for the "R" in Barack in the first field and later in field 8.
    Very observant of you . My experiences with a type writer were limited to my younger childhood unfortunately. Is it possible that a key that has an error like that can be corrected after it has been noticed? Is there an easy way to do so to ensure that it is correct the next time it is used on the same sheet of paper?

Look at field 18a, the "signatures" are written by the same person, and it reads Dunham Obama, but as far as I know, his parents were never married, so this seems weird to me.
    Wikipedia says that they were married when she was 3 months pregnant with Obama. But we might need to see that certificate as well .

Look at field 19a, the signature of the local registrar, it it very pixelised and does look like added later from an already digital file.
    I'm going to be obstructionist here and say that I cannot see this .

The background pattern is also weird. If it were in the paper on which it was copied to, the pattern would not be interrupted or "whited-out", but on many places there the background is white.
    I'm not sure how the exact copying method is done. But obviously the black print has been applied onto the copy paper with the green pattern beneath it. If the black print from the original sheet of paper is scanned to be printed on top of the green pattern, then couldn't this cause the white paper background around those scanned printed words to be applied over the green background? Since I don't think that they make a hollow print-only copy where it's just the words without the white paper background. There'd be no way, as I see it, to contrast the black print in a way that eliminates the white background inside individual letters (unless they had used one of those papers back in the day that you put over the white piece of paper to make an instant copy on a translucent background, but that wouldn't fly in a typewriter).

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    232 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post

I also might add: it needs a seal.

^ This copy includes the bottom with the (automated) signature of the state registrar. But I can't make out a raised stamp of the state seal that should be on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    The question remains why did he spend all that money trying not to show it in the first place. This is something that should be answered.
    But he won't answer it. And he seemed pissed off today when discussing the issue at the White House.

If this is real now we want to see his passport records, and his college transcripts and also any papers he wrote while in college. There was a hint about what kind of papers his wife wrote dealing with restitution and other black nationalist issues, but I have not found them in any searches lately.
    I don't know about passport records but college transcripts & papers, along with medical records are private.

The date of the marriage of BHO sr & Dunham is a mystery. The only photo I've ever seen of the 2 of them together is was one taken at the Honolulu Airport in 1971:

Weird that there are no other know photos of the messiah's parents together.

6055 Kalanianaole was the home of Ann Dunham parents, BHO sr was living in an apartment on the U of H campus. It raises the question of whether or not the Obama's were still together or had ever lived together as husband & wife. A month after the messiah was born Ann Dunahm was back in Seattle were she registered for classes at the University of Washington, She returned to Hawaii after BHO sr left for Harvard in 1962. There was a divorce so apparently there was a marriage.

The signatures on many official documents are automated. I doubt the registrar personally signed it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OBAMA-BIRTH-CERTIFICATE-LONG-FORM.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	191.2 KB 
ID:	108025   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ObamaSeniorAnn.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	108026  

Last Online
    16 Minutes Ago @ 02:09 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric
    The signatures on many official documents are automated. I doubt the registrar personally signed it.
    1961? I tend to think that there were not yet computers to digitize files

Patrioten, if a type writer has such a tilt, you can bring it to repair of course (complex mechanics, wouldnt try that myself, and an office worker probably even less), so I would say that it is rather impossible to have it repaired within writing one document.

I'll investigate the background tomorrow in PS, what you said could be, so I check that
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    232 Posts
    1961? I tend to think that there were not yet computers to digitize files
    The certificate (a photocopy of record on file) just released has a date of April 25, 2011, the date the certificate was created. Birth certificates are certificates issued by the responsble government agency verifying the information they have in their official records.

My own birth certificate has an issue date of 1978 on it - when it was issued - even though I was born in 1962, though according to the certificate I was born in 1962.

Last Online
    Monday, August 13th, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic-American
    Ancestry
    Swiss/Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Arizona Arizona
    Occupation
    Tech Support
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wittwer View Post
    Do you really think that the Committee on Presidential Elections would have let this one slip by? If you do, you're more ignorant than I thought.
    I hope you are being sarcastic. If you have that much faith in the honesty of our government than you're more ignorant than I thought.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    610 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    The certificate (a photocopy of record on file) just released has a date of April 25, 2011, the date the certificate was created. Birth certificates are certificates issued by the responsble government agency verifying the information they have in their official records.

My own birth certificate has an issue date of 1978 on it - when it was issued - even though I was born in 1962, though according to the certificate I was born in 1962.
    Same with mine it was issued several years after I was born.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 25th, 2011 @ 06:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Franco-American
    Ancestry
    Frankish, Langobard, Scots, Norman, Goth, Bretagne, Bavarian, English.
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Happily married
    Politics
    Meritocracy
    Religion
    Unusual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I hope that everyone realizes that in the next round, people are going to be demanding to see proof of other birth facts about presidents. With genealogical research abounding (and the possibility of family members giving DNA for analysis), it will be really interesting to see future presidents have to prove their lineages - that's obviously where this is going.

At least we knew up front that Obama was half Kenyan and half Caucasian American. BTW, it doesn't matter whether a person is born in or out of the United States, they are still a natural born citizen (do not need to be naturalized) if they are born to an American mother.

Born in Hawaii, myself. Birth certificate looks authentic to me (both of them). The paper changes every once in awhile (I'm the oldest in my family, I was born before Obama, mine looks a bit different - his looks like my brother's, who is 6 years younger than me).
    Always recognize that human individuals are ends, and do not use them as means to your end.
    ~~Immanuel Kant~~

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    610 Posts
    Really does it matter ?

He does not identify with being a American, and he thinks he is above the Constitution and the federal court rulings against his schemes. That alone is grounds for impeachment and being tried for treason.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast