View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 137

Thread: The Concept of Race Soul

  1. #81
    Senior Member Utopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Friday, August 25th, 2006 @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Posts
    103
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: On The So-Called 'Race Soul' [Evola]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moody Lawless
    Hansen's excellent & authoritative introduction to the English translation of Evola's Men Amongst the Ruins concludes;

    "Evola's racial theses were very hotly debated because in the last analysis [due to the difficulty of applying them] they pulled the rug out from under the notion of a factual and exploitable racism ... Evola's racism finally ends up in a special form of anti-racism".
    [Hansen, Introduction to Evola's 'Men Amongst the Ruins']

    And this is similar to the problem with the Christian stance too.
    Ultimately, Evola - like the Catholic Church - rejects a profound racialist philosophy.
    Racism as the hatred of everything that isn't biologically and culturally "White" (whatever that is!) should be rejected.

    Many racialists use racism as a means to exploit and manipulate their fellow "racists."

    If one is a slave to their own ideas then he is inferior not superior.

    The idea once being perverted and pushed out of all context becomes a form of destruction not preservation.

    We see as much with the term Aryan which once had a higher meaning is now reduced to mean just about anything anyone wants it to mean, especially those who have nothing in common and have no knowledge of primordial tradition, but rather their knowledge consists of a complete degeneration of the old ways.

    This has always been the problem with the so-called movement.

  2. #82
    Senior Member Moody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last Online
    Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 @ 10:18 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Posts
    1,904
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Re: On The So-Called 'Race Soul'

    Quote Originally Posted by Utopian
    That is false. Evola was allowed access to documents that the SS had seized from freemasonic lodges in order to write a book on Freemasonry. He never finished this work which was lost due to an air raid.
    Evola's relationship to the SS [or Black Corps]is ambiguous.
    Referring again to Hensen's brilliant introduction to Evola's 'Men Amongst the Ruins', we can get a picture of Evola's relationship to this most remarkable and formidable organisation which actually put into practice what was preached by NS racial theorists [This is important because, as Schopenhauer says, for a theory to be worth anything it must be able to be put into practice] before being declared 'illegal' by the Allies in 1945.

    Evola wrote in 1938: 'We are inclined to the opinion that we can see the nucleus of an Order in the higher sense of tradition in the Black Corps'.
    "Again in 1941 he writes,
    'Beyond the confines of the party & of any political-adminstrative structure, an elite in the form of a new 'Order' - that is, a kind of ascetic-military organisation that is held together by the principles of 'loyalty' & 'honour', must form the basis of the new state'.
    As mentioned, Evola held the SS, which Himmler strove to design according to the model of the Teutonic Order, to be this elite ..."
    [ib.,]

    Just as much as Evola was drawn to the SS during this period, they also took an interest in Evola and "maintained a file on him. All his lectures after 1937 were attended, summarised, & archived".
    However, "the SS as a whole was not favourable inclined toward him, even though he was apparently unaware of it". [ib.,]

    Furthermore, when you say "purge non-Aryan elements" from Hermeticism what do you really mean by this?
    I am referring to the Semitic elements which undoubtedly exist there.

    When most so-called racialists say this they really mean purging everything and anything that has to do with magick, alchemy, and so on and so forth, as you have clearly illustrated in this thread. So what we are left with is a big question of "What did the ancients practice?" as if traditions had not been carried forth by certain groups. It is no small observation that this view is taken up by those persons who have never even attempted a magical operation in their lives and who don't even know what the symbols and myths mean! And then they demand that those who do practice stop!
    No; remember that I am looking at things from the perspective of the theory of Race-Soul.
    So I am only demanding that instead of wallowing in the interminable roster of practices [and therefore manifoldly disparate race-souls] listed under 'Hermeticism' [which include Kabbalah, Egyptianism et al];
    http://www.kheper.net/topics/Hermeti...ermeticism.htm
    http://www.gnosis.org/hermes.htm
    http://www.accessnewage.com/Links/L-Alchem.htm
    Etc.,
    We rather apply some discrimination and work towards a Germanic spirituality which does not prostitute itself into making versions of 'Nordic' Kabbalah etc., but rather sticks closely to the real Nordic & Germanic temperament as regards religious things.
    Gunther & Rosenberg did much good work on this.
    [Gunther's Religious Attitudes online];
    http://www.white-history.com/earlson/raie01/

    It seems that the tendency towards multiculturalism in Hermeticism is in keeping with Evola's view that race is spirit [and not body] - more on this later.

    I have certainly been involved with Rune Magic etc., but find that there is a constant tendency amongst Runesters to want to be inclusive and to therefore bastardise the Race-Soul.

    To me, magic is more akin to paring down and getting to the essence of a particular Race-Soul, rather than taking in foreign elements because they have something 'in common' here & there [there is a riot of synaesthesia out there] - "carve yourself"!

    Now what could be more Aryan than that which points towards the Heavens rather than to the inferior realm? There seems to be a deep misunderstanding of what Aryan is. For what is natural to the Aryan is of the celestial and a striving towards the divine rather than the inferior existence.
    Not "inferior realms and inferior existences" but inferior races and inferior cultures.

    Aryanism is about building the superior race and the superior realm on Earth.

    This is where I disagree with you and Evola.
    The disagreement is partial, but fundamental.

    I do not think that spirit came first and that body is only a consequence of spirit and a poor relation to it.
    Evola holds this "assumption" [and he admits that this is what it is, an assumption] which causes him to propagate a kind of disembodied & transcendental 'racism' which ultimately eschews the bodily aspect of race.

    Now I think it is obvious that human beings [including the Cro-Magnon ancestors of Europids] existed long before what we now know as Culture [including religion, arts, writing, technics etc.,] was invented.

    Indeed, humans existed for far longer in this pre-cultural state than they have in the relatively shorter cultural state [when technics, arts, religion and writing etc., were invented and developed].

    Therefore, man was a racial being first and for longer than he was a 'religious' being.

    Religion, like culture was an invention of racial man - and it is the Aryan Race which created the highest forms of Culture which therefore reflect the race[ and not vice versa].
    The religion, the art, the technics should be an expression of the Race.

    The Race-Soul idea was created by Aryan man ; & likewise was the concept of spirit so created!

    It is so often the case, especially with religion, that the cause is transformed into an effect;
    First Man creates a spirit world, then Man [or his priest] tells himself that this spirit world 'created man'!
    The child is not father to the man!

    So this is the fallacy which vitiates Evola's racial doctrine.

    Another fallacy I have already pointed out earlier.
    This is the similarly assumed position that it is possible for a man born in the Modern era to be untouched by Modernism if he calls himself a 'traditionalist'!
    Such a one thinks he can take that proverbial 'time machine' and recover a past tradition in its pristine state and enter into it in a pure spirit of the past - this is not possible.

    These 'traditions' [such as the Runes, for example] are largely reconstructions seen through Modern Eyes - and we cannot but help to see things thus!

    These two things make Evola's race theory not only unworkable [and that is its biggest drawback], but ultimately make it 'anti-racist [which is absurd].
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

  3. #83
    Senior Member Utopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Friday, August 25th, 2006 @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Posts
    103
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: On The So-Called 'Race Soul'

    Don't you understand that there is only one tradition? Anything else is counter-tradition or anti-tradition. Why is this? How can this be? Because all of these ancient "religious" cultures have a common root. Thus there are similar elements in the Jewish, Egyptian, Iranian, Asian, Aztec...forms as there are in Greek, Roman, Celtic, Norse... So the Hebrew mysticism, the Egyptian, etc., have Greek origins and before that have northern Aryan origins. You may not realize this but Christians weren't the first people to "spread the word." However, history also records a constant degeneration and therefore an alteration of the original. So the question is not of a supposed "racial element" but of a modern vs. ancient practice. Now there is not "one ancient" or "one modern" time. A certain culture can have some original or semi-original elements mixed in with corrupt and degenerate elements. So rather than have a series of knee-jerk reactions one must remain calm and determine which elements are actually primordial and which are not. If Germans in 500 BC were tossing bones around and divining in this manner it would not therefore mean that it was proper to the old Aryan way. Furthermore there is a peasant religion and a regal religion. The peasant forms are all degenerations and misunderstandings of the regal variety which is completely initiatory.

  4. #84
    Senior Member Moody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last Online
    Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 @ 10:18 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Posts
    1,904
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Re: On The So-Called 'Race Soul'

    Quote Originally Posted by Utopian
    Don't you understand that there is only one tradition?
    I understand your position, but I disagree with it.
    I disagree with it because of its implicit universalism, which says:

    'All traditions are one', or 'all traditions are derived from one tradition', or 'there is one tradition which is mistakenly perceived as multiple traditions'.

    If, as the title of this thread suggests, we are looking at the Race-Soul, then your raising of this position suggests concomitantly that you think there is 'only one race', from which all races are derived etc., etc.,

    This is the basic universalist position of anti-racism which ultimately argues that racial difference is an illusion; similarly, you are stating here that 'traditional difference' is an illusion.

    So this inference towards a universal race and culture must be drawn from your comments.

    Some traditions speak of all humans being descended from just two humans, Adam & Eve, as we all know. But not all traditions assert this, just as some scientists say that all humans are of common descent from a single ancestor - others dispute this and see that there were rather multiple origins.

    So it seems obvious to me that there are two basic positions as regards origins: the singular and universal versus the multiple and particular.

    Not only that, but these two positions have their own traditions.

    Therefore it strikes me that there are at least two traditions ... at least...

    So your assertion that there is "only one tradition" is dogmatic and unproven.

    It is merely a prejudice only entertained by certain traditions.


    Of course, some traditions use the line that "there is only one tradition, and we are it", as a piece of persuasion.
    The Monotheists say "there is no other God but God".

    This also means, 'there is no other tradition but our tradition' and that 'there is no other race but our race'.

    But if there is no difference, then hierarchy is not possible.
    Hierarchy needs difference in order to set up an order-of-rank.

    Therefore the rejection of difference is also the rejection of hierarchy.

    Universalism ultimately implies egalitarianism.

    Anything else is counter-tradition or anti-tradition.
    This is contradictory; if you admit that there is a "counter-tradition", then this in itself could constitute another 'tradition'.
    Therefore there is - by your own admission - at least two traditions [tradition and the antithetical tradition].

    I think it is fairly obvious that there are many traditions and anti-traditions which are particular and unequal. So this is where I disagree with you, and I think my position is self-evidential.

    Why is this? How can this be? Because all of these ancient "religious" cultures have a common root.
    There is no evidence for this, any more than there is evidence that all languages share a "common root".
    Of course, this is the terrible logic of your universalism: you are now saying that all [religious] cultures are one.

    Thus there are similar elements in the Jewish, Egyptian, Iranian, Asian, Aztec...forms as there are in Greek, Roman, Celtic, Norse...
    It is a logical fallacy to think that a "similar element" implies that those things are "the same".

    It could also mean that there is a coincidence; it could also mean that disparate things converged much later [and so were guessed to be of the same origin when they weren't]; it could also mean that very different things mimiced each other etc.,
    Indeed, conmen in the magic field use this fallacy to make their tricks on the gullible.
    As humans we seek-out similarities, and we even posit them where they do not exist.
    While the simlarities in Aryan cultures advert a similar root, this Aryan root is not shared with other cultures such as the Semitic which have their own different root.

    Your Universalism now tells us that "there is only one culture"...

    So the Hebrew mysticism, the Egyptian, etc., have Greek origins and before that have northern Aryan origins.
    Not so; Hebrew mysticism is very distinct from the Greek. It was the Roman Tacitus who said of the Jews; "they admire everything that we detest, and they detest everything that we admire".

    This is why I said much earlier that I distrusted the hodge-podge of Hermeticism; it is ultimately about the belief in a Universal Order where all men, all cultures and all religions are one and the same.
    It believes in the Dogma of Universalism, and then tries to make the 'facts' fit.

    This is antithetical to very concept of 'Race'.

    You may not realize this but Christians weren't the first people to "spread the word." However, history also records a constant degeneration and therefore an alteration of the original.
    I agree that there is "degeneration" - but what and how do you know of the pristine "original"?

    So the question is not of a supposed "racial element" but of a modern vs. ancient practice.
    Where do you draw the line between "ancient & modern"? There are many different models; you need to tell us what one you mean.

    Now there is not "one ancient" or "one modern" time.
    This contradicts your first point: i.e., that there is only one tradition.
    Now you are saying in effect that there is not one tradition.

    A certain culture can have some original or semi-original elements mixed in with corrupt and degenerate elements. So rather than have a series of knee-jerk reactions one must remain calm and determine which elements are actually primordial and which are not.
    Please tell us what the "original" and "primordial" elements include.

    If Germans in 500 BC were tossing bones around and divining in this manner it would not therefore mean that it was proper to the old Aryan way.
    But would it be proper to the Old German way, which differs from the Aryan in that it is an evolution & offshoot of it?

    Furthermore there is a peasant religion and a regal religion. The peasant forms are all degenerations and misunderstandings of the regal variety which is completely initiatory.
    So you are saying that the "regal tradition" is the one original tradition?
    Do you think that mankind had other traditions prior to the kingly one?

    P.S., Didn't Evola assert in his 'Revolt Against the Modern World' that there were two traditions; one 'masculine' and Aryan, and the other Lower and 'feminine'?
    See section heading Occult Philosophy
    Tradition
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Evola
    Last edited by Moody; Monday, July 24th, 2006 at 07:04 PM. Reason: added post-script
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

  5. #85
    Senior Member Moody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last Online
    Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 @ 10:18 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Posts
    1,904
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Re: On The So-Called 'Race Soul'

    "Separation of soul from body is ultimate ecstatic suffering
    [AO Spare]

    "More and more decisively the question concerning the health of the body is put ahead of that of 'the soul': the latter being understood as a state consequent upon the former, & the former at the very least as a precondition of the health of the soul.
    [Nietzsche WP 117]

    "Yeats takes the next logical step, a step taken later by Jung himself: that there is a racial memory, which works in terms of symbols.
    This racial memory can be reached by 'hushing the unquiet mind', by reaching a certain depth of inner stillness where it becomes accessible to the limited individual memory.

    [C Wilson, The Occult]

    "One must revise one's ideas about memory: here lies the chief temptation to assume a 'soul', which - outside time - reproduces, recognises etc.,
    [Nietzsche WP 502]

    "Know the subconsciousness to be an epitome of all experience & wisdom, past incarnations as men, animals, birds, vegetable life, etc., etc., everything that exists, has & ever will exist. Each being a stratum in the order of evolution.
    [AO Spare]
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

  6. #86
    Senior Member Utopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Friday, August 25th, 2006 @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Posts
    103
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: On The So-Called 'Race Soul'

    I think the readers of this thread might learn something from Guenon and Coomaraswamy and Evola. In Door in the Sky we read:

    "The instinctive appetites of wild animals and of men whose lives are lived naturally (i.e. in accordance with human nature) are usually healthy; one may say that natural selection has taken the place of Mind in setting a limit to the gratification of these appetites. But the appetites of civilised men are no longer reliable; the natural controls have been eliminated (by the conquest of 'Nature'); and the appetites, exacerbated by the arts of advertisement, amount to unlimited wants, to which only the disinterested Mind can set reasonable bounds."

    It goes on to say that, "...[O]ur instincts must be regulated by a higher principle. If we are to trust our instincts, let us be sure that they are not just any instincts, but only those that are proper to Man, in the highest sense of the word."

    Man in the highest sense, and so be it, the true tradition of man, has a divine origin. It is only in the degeneration of consciousness and conscious thinking that has made man fall away from this origin. We should therefore be on guard whenever the term "normal" is used to describe a person, because what typically describes a normal contemporary man of whatever ethnicity may not be the case when weighed against men of another time and another seat of consciousness. On the contrary, what constitutes normal today is a sickening and foul imitation of a man which has lost all reference points toward the divine.
    Last edited by Utopian; Saturday, July 15th, 2006 at 02:54 PM.
    adaequatio rei et intellectus

  7. #87
    Senior Member ogenoct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, April 23rd, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Location
    Moscow
    Gender
    Age
    43
    Politics
    National Futurism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Posts
    750
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: On The So-Called 'Race Soul' [Evola]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moody Lawless
    Hansen's excellent & authoritative introduction to the English translation of Evola's Men Amongst the Ruins concludes;

    "Evola's racial theses were very hotly debated because in the last analysis [due to the difficulty of applying them] they pulled the rug out from under the notion of a factual and exploitable racism ... Evola's racism finally ends up in a special form of anti-racism".
    [Hansen, Introduction to Evola's 'Men Amongst the Ruins']

    And this is similar to the problem with the Christian stance too.
    Ultimately, Evola - like the Catholic Church - rejects a profound racialist philosophy.
    This is why Evola is not a role model for people that are serious about preserving the White race. If one wants to save the White race, one needs to adopt a staunch materialist outlook. Only through the thorough application of materialist principles can Europe be saved. Materialism dictates that spirituality stems from matter. Both Evola's and Yockey's notion of a "spiritual race" is therefore a contradiction in itself since race is matter and not spirit. A race may possess a higher or lower degree of spirituality but this does not change its physical make-up. Spirituality is a direct result of the workings of the brain which in its turn is a part of an organism that varies according to the race it belongs to. What good does it do if various non-Europeans possess "Aryan attributes" (whatever that might be) but are incapable of passing these on through procreation without diluting the European gene pool? The notion of a "spiritual race" is an abstract and meaningless, if not downright hostile to European preservation efforts, concept. Therefore, Hansen is right when he argues that Evola espouses a peculiar brand of anti-racism through his peculiar "racial" theories. Actually, Evola seems not interested in any kind of racist theories per se but more in formulating an unnecessarily obfuscating concept of aristocracy that uses race as a pretext but is really more concerned with essentially universalist matters of hierarchy. Evola is a universal humanist because his theories postulate that a "spiritual race" is open to all members of "humanity." Lest we forget that this supposedly global community has already been discredited (because of its non-existence) by serious racist thinkers.

    Constantin
    Last edited by ogenoct; Saturday, July 15th, 2006 at 09:43 PM.

  8. #88
    Senior Member Moody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last Online
    Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 @ 10:18 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Posts
    1,904
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Utopian
    "The instinctive appetites of ... men whose lives are lived naturally ... are usually healthy ... But the appetites of civilised men are no longer reliable; the natural controls have been eliminated ..."
    "...[O]ur instincts must be regulated by a higher principle. If we are to trust our instincts, let us be sure that they are not just any instincts, but only those that are proper to Man, in the highest sense of the word."
    But isn't it the point that the natural-man is the "higher man"!
    That Nature herself is "this Higher Principle"?

    "To Guido von List Man was obliged to follow a single ethical precept:to live in accordance with Nature ... with one's Folk & Race ..."
    [Goodrich-Clarke, 'Occult Roots']

    "In Baltic Paganism, it is believed that there is a component of the human being, the Siela, that does not depart with the Vele (soul), but becomes reincarnate on Earth in animals & plants, especially trees.
    In Pagan times, no abuse of tree or animal was tolerated ...
    Baltic Pagans revered the Earth, often kissing her on starting work or going to bed. It was considered sacreligious to hit the Earth, spit on her or otherwise abuse her ..."
    [A Pagan History of Europe, Jones & Pennick]

    This has been the great tragedy - man has looked away from his mother Nature, hoping to find his 'higher principle' elsewhere, when it was always under his nose!

    Remain True to the Earth!
    [Nietzsche, TSZ]

    'To translate man back into Nature' ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ogenoct
    Only through the thorough application of materialist principles can Europe be saved. Materialism dictates that spirituality stems from matter.
    Yes, this is correct, although it is misleading to starkly call it 'materialism' as such.

    It is for me, rather a 'Pagan' outlook.

    As Pennick & Jones ['A History of Pagan Europe'] point out, Pagan religions have the following features in common;

    i) They are Polytheistic,

    ii) They view Nature as a theophany, a manifestation of divinity,

    iii) They recognise the female divine principle as well as the male.


    For me, point ii) is what we are getting at here, in the sense that - as you say - Nature herself wills divinty into Presence.
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

  9. #89
    Senior Member ogenoct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, April 23rd, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Location
    Moscow
    Gender
    Age
    43
    Politics
    National Futurism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Posts
    750
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: On The So-Called 'Race Soul' [Evola]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moody Lawless
    Yes, this is correct, although it is misleading to starkly call it 'materialism' as such.

    It is for me, rather a 'Pagan' outlook.

    As Pennick & Jones ['A History of Pagan Europe'] point out, Pagan religions have the following features in common;

    i) They are Polytheistic,

    ii) They view Nature as a theophany, a manifestation of divinity,

    iii) They recognise the female divine principle as well as the male.


    For me, point ii) is what we are getting at here, in the sense that - as you say - Nature herself wills divinty into Presence.
    I disagree. It is not "misleading" at all. It is merely stating the truth. As Finnish National Bolshevik (or maybe Racial Bolshevik would be more accuate) Kai Murros puts it, "One must understand the nation as a product of material forces in history - this is the cornerstone of the progressive nationalism and progressive socialism." Murros is right when he argues that "progressive nationalism" (or racism) must be strictly materialist in its outlook. Only in this manner can any kind of historical success be achieved. After all, one has to remember that history itself is driven by the constant flux of dialectical materialism. Murros also argues that for "[f]or practical reasons, metaphysics must always be subordinated to physics." In a rude manner of speaking, mental masturbation should be secondary to real sex. One can theoretize all one wants about the importance of "racial spirituality," if the race does not produce children, then the race is doomed to die. Right now, fucking is more important than thinking. The luxury of metaphysics can only be afforded in a society that is content with itself and secure in its continuing existence.

    Nature has no will. Man has will. Aryan man has the Faustian will. Paganism is a dead-end street. Being is the key, not believing and/or worshipping. The gods die when the race (that created them) dies. The gods are not eternal. Paganism was a temporary manifestation of the Race's mood at a particular time. The Race willed Paganism into existence. It did not exist before it and is already dead while the Race still lives. The Race can be without ascribing its being to forces beyond itself. The solace of the Race today is science and not religion. Rockets will propel us to the place where the gods once lived. The gods will be replaced by us. Thor is dead, long live the Astronaut! While Thor once hurled lightning FROM the sky, we will propel like lightning INTO the sky.

    Constantin

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Sunday, November 12th, 2017 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Gender
    Posts
    853
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Re: On The So-Called 'Race Soul' [Evola]

    Quote Originally Posted by ogenoct
    After all, one has to remember that history itself is driven by the constant flux of dialectical materialism.
    I hope you are fully aware that this concept of dialectics was worked out by Hegel, who was an Idealist.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogenoct
    The luxury of metaphysics can only be afforded in a society that is content with itself and secure in its continuing existence.
    And this is the declaration of bankruptcy of this very Hegelianism. Had Hegel not "afforded" his spiritual luxury, the Jew Marx could never ever have twisted it into a tool for the destruction of all traditional cultures.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogenoct
    The solace of the Race today is science and not religion. Rockets will propel us to the place where the gods once lived. The gods will be replaced by us. Thor is dead, long live the Astronaut! While Thor once hurled lightning FROM the sky, we will propel like lightning INTO the sky.
    Who is "we"? The Russians, the US-Jews and now the Chinese are constructing rockets. "We" are constructing nothing. Everything was stolen from us. A few weeks ago it was anounced that the Negros in Nigeria - with Chinese help - want to "propel a man into the sky" by 2030.

    They can steel everything from us, but not our soul. The soul - the conciousness of your existence - only makes everything valuable. You must preserve your "race", but without its soul: race is empty, is hollow.

    The idea of going to space is a German idea, born from German idealism.

    You can see that now when they all try - the Russians, US-Jews and the Chinese - to turn this Geatest Idea of Evolution into a petty "business", for a handfull dollars more. So they didn't understand, nor can they ever, what is meant by going to space. http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=58328

    Others can go to space, others can ignite atomic bombs, but they don't know what they do.

    I don't need any advise from some damned russo-finnish commie.
    Last edited by Spjabork; Sunday, July 16th, 2006 at 07:26 AM.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Biology of Race and the Concept of Equality
    By Ahnenerbe in forum Bio-Anthropology & Human Variation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Wednesday, June 10th, 2009, 12:00 PM
  2. The Concept of the White Race
    By Cuchulain in forum Physical Anthropology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Monday, May 19th, 2008, 06:44 PM
  3. Is the Concept of Race Valid?
    By EngelDesKrieges in forum Physical Anthropology
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Monday, September 10th, 2007, 03:45 PM
  4. Rushton: Race as a Biological Concept
    By galvez in forum Bio-Anthropology & Human Variation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Saturday, December 20th, 2003, 02:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •