View Poll Results: Do you believe in Reincarnation?

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I do

71 47.02%
  • No I dont

80 52.98%
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are Your Opinions on the Possibility of Reincarnation and "Past Lives"?

Last Online
    Monday, April 23rd, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Politics
    National Futurism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Do you believe in Reincarnation?

I believe that all organisms (including human beings) are microcosms that, combined, make up the macrocosm. Since, according to the immutable laws of Newton, energy is constant (nothing is ever added or detracted from it), the Cosmic Energy Pool always remains the same. Hence, when an individual dies, the energy inherent in his body will revert to the Cosmic Energy Pool. The energy will then become something new, releasing itself in another tangible form. In that sense, reincarnation is quite real.

Constantin

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2005 @ 08:10 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    dunno
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Do you believe in Reincarnation?

everyone experiences many lives in the physical until they have learnt everything they can possibly learn here, then they begin their path to ascension. You can find out many ways who you were in a life before. Many of you natural talents come from there. As a spirit, before you start a new life you decide in higher dimensions what type of life you are going to lead. You choose your gender/sex, parents, etc etc. You may think: why the hell didnt i choose to be like bill gates? Because your soul chose everything you need to learn from - so it may have chosen to live in absolute poverty, because you have lessons to learn in that area. However this does not mean that their is exact destiny and fate. You still control your own life.

oh, and by the way, im pretty sure you dont reincarnate into animals, or them into us.
    Last edited by Moody; Monday, March 19th, 2007 at 05:01 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 7th, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Alberta Alberta
    Family
    Time Spoke For Me
    Occupation
    Reconstruction
    Politics
    Nature
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post A Reincarnation Thesis

Reincarnation...What is it?

Before answering that question, one must first ask, what makes a person who they are in History. It is not the events of their life, per-say. In History, what you do is what defines who you are. In the truest sense of the word, a person's actions, what a person DOES in life, is truly what makes them who they will always be remembered as, in the face of history…

And so, it is my opinion, that only those who make a difference in History, live on forever...And it is not THEMSELVES that live on, rather, it is that which made them a PERSON is history. It is what they did, that made a difference, which lives on forever. It may not, at all times be present, or rather, be represented, but it is always there, and at any particular time, someone will take up the flag...And so it could be said, that by taking up that flag, and continuing where the first began, they have become a reincarnation of said person... It is the idea, the ideal, the meaning of what they did that survives and lives on forever, not the person. In a sense, what they did is connected with the person that they themselves were. That is why it can be said, even as to what makes them who they are, not who they will be remembered as, person-B is a reincarnation of person-A. Because they will, if you look closely enough, be very similar in what makes them tick. It can also be said that only those who in the end do something, for which they will always be remembered, will have been a reincarnation of someone else. They also, will in time, be reincarnated themselves, atleast in their ideas. Because they will have taken something that someone before them did, that made a difference, and with it, they will make more of a difference. They will continue on with it, where the person before them had to stop. It can be viewed as a cycle, as are all things in Nature.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    I don't understand subraces yet
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    don't ask...
    Religion
    Ariosophist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

reincarnation

I've noticed several members with an avid interest in Himmler's SS Ahnenerbe. Since Himmler believed in reincarnation, (he believed he was the reincarnation of Heinrich I), and other Ahnenerbe members like Wolfram Sievers, Rahn, Bruno Beger, etc. also believed in reincarnation, I wanted to know how many of this forum's members actually followed this practice. I would also like to know how you came to follow this belief and why? Also, how does this play a role in your Nordic identity today?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    21 Hours Ago @ 04:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Skåne and North Frisia
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    There's a very nice book about that the background of the Nordic religion calles "Vatan - Path of the North" - unfortunately it's only published in German yet.

If I believe in reincarnation? I believe in the immortality of the soul.
    Nevertheless, I'm a quite strange person, so don't take my view as significant for the rest of the forum. :annoysigr

What I read and what really made me think:
    There's a a spring, a source. From this source, everything comes and everything goes back to it. Nothing else except this source exists. The source radiates a part of itself. The source and the part separated from the source are equal. But after seperating they stand for oppositial points. This is a duality between plus and minus. Is the source active, the seperated part must be passive. Because the source once was a unit, it isn’t complete now. But also the seperated part of it is just a part, not complete. To be whole, the source and the seperated part need to keep up a connection. Both have all possibilities in themselves, so both can be active or passive. Is one part active, the other part has to react in being passive. Both can act as source and be active, this means radiating parts. But also both can be passive and absorb something. But not at the same time, one MUST be the opponent to the other. Together they are complete, but at the same moment part of something whole, are seperated and together. But theseperation was not a real seperation – between source (which may be called gog) and soul is still a connection. But not only god has a connection to all souls, also every soul has a connection to every other soul. God is only whole by being connected to all souls, so no soul can get lost oder destroyed. No soul can die.

Every soul can be active, passive or neutral. We replace these three terms now by others to make it more easy to understand. “Neutral” stands for god, “active” stands for man, “passive” for woman. This is the real trinity. Every soul can chose from these three states. Because souls come from the source of god, they are almighty and have the freedom of decision. This means, we as souls are what we want to be. As a soul we decided to become what we are – and we are responsible for what we are.

In every moment billions and billions of souls separate from the source into a dual world. In the same moment billions and billions of sould re-entry into the source again. As a symbol for this action, a snake which bites herself into the tail, is used often.

So, our soul left the source because she followed a desire. The soul is not conscious about this act, but follows the flow. At the first dual level, which we call “Archetype-Level”, because we find archetype examples here, the soul got impressed by these archetype examples. The examples result from confrontations between space, time and energy.

In an unbelievable long time the vibration of our soul is lowered and manifest itself on a lower level, the causal level. Here she get’s confronted with the experience of creation. And with the law of cause and effect. One more level lower, the experience of the coaction of all souls are imprinted to the soul. This level is called upper mental level. Below this, there is the Ich (I)-Level. There the soul gets the experience of individualism. At any level. The soul get experiences.

Finally, the soul reaches physically matter. Maybe she is stuck in a structure of a crystal. Here she will awake one day and will look for a possibility to live out. This is bot very easy, but she will succeed and disengage. The soul will live on in some herbal structures. But then she will get bored, to say it in human words. She can’t stand the bondage to one place anymore, the small impressions of light and darkness and temperature are no longer enough for the soul. So she collects energy and her consciousness jumps to a higher level. The soul experiences everything, from animals to primate. Finally the soul will move into a human body.

This the really simplyfied version of what is really happening. Every one of us has experienced this. Not only on our earth. Creation is full of planets, on which there are very well circumstances for this development. In our own universe there are uncountable planets of all kind of development stage.

All this comes from one single source and consists of souls in different states of development.

Furthermore it could be possible that in every cell of our body is a complete universe. Molecules are the galaxies, atoms are the solar systems. The atomic nucleus is the sun and the parts which circulate around the nucleus, are the planets. So in a liver cell there could be a complete “world” with human beings and so on – but much much smaller. If we follow this thought we must presume that in e.g. the liver cell of a human being living in our liver cell there must be a complete life, too. This range goes on and on – in both directions, smaller and bigger. All our galaxies yield another universe. Uncountable of these universes just make another little part of a body. And there are uncountable bodies. The range is endless. Every part of a device is part of a bigger device and has smaller parts in itself.
    Lík börn leika best.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 12th, 2009 @ 10:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Other than Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Because I'm an agnostic, I really don't know what is the truth out there, but I believe everything is possible. The idea of reincarnation is fascinating. Sometimes one meets a person for the first time, but it feels like one has known the other person forever. That is very awesome feeling - and perhaps that's true!! Who knows...

It is interesting how different idea of time different religions have. In monoteistic (semitic) religion time is considered as line segment; There is beginning and there's end. In polyteistic religions which believe in reincarnation, time is seen as a circle; no beginning and no end.

The problem of religions which believe in reincarnation is that perhaps human life is regarded less worthy; a person will be born again and thus have a new chance. Therefore personal achievements might be more scarce than if a person believes there is only one chance to live.

Last Online
    Friday, September 22nd, 2017 @ 10:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I entertain the distinct possibility of reincarnation...

Even if it is not so well-defined as an exact soul coming back as another person, I do believe in ancestral or inherited memory... In any case, there is something that came into life with each of us that was played out before.

Much of what folks associate with reincarnation is little more than instinct or evolution... I also believe to a point in karma, even group or racial karma, the jews as demon souls etc.

Until I was about 20 I associated all such stuff so strongly with India that I hated it. Even now, I don't feel any sort of affinity for India. Many people looking to antiquity become enamoured with mother India etc. but I must say that I find Egypt more to my liking. I hate the smell of curry.

I finally got comfortable with reincarnation after reading much William Dudley Pelley. He suggests that rejection of the concept because it is too eastern would be like taking issue with breathing because easterners do it. If it is natural and true, it can be universal without so much emphasis on the foreign religions where it is more visible.

I am not so willing to credit "past life regression" or opportunity to know who we were before. Also, I don't think we go back and forth between human and ocelot or snail, for instance. I think the most engaging possibility of reincarnation is survival of thought and archetypes.

I wrote the following statement and feel that it came to me as an inspiration after long consideration on the matter. This outline seems to fall nicely into place with the beliefs of das Ahnenerbe.
    3 Keys to Ancestral Memory - Complete Piece

Time, Place & Event.

To any one of like mind are there windows between every event known to any one of them.

To any one of kindred spirit are there paths between every place known to any one of them.

To any one of the same blood are there doors between every time known to any one of them.

---

Like minds share a window on the same events.

Kindred spirits find a path to the same places.

Blood is the key to eternity.

---

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    I don't understand subraces yet
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    don't ask...
    Religion
    Ariosophist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    [QUOTE=Blutwölfin]There's a very nice book about that the background of the Nordic religion calles "Vatan - Path of the North" - unfortunately it's only published in German yet.

....vielen dank.....ich hab's schon gefunden

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASI...973344-5015769

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    21 Hours Ago @ 04:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Skåne and North Frisia
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Oh, Du sprichst Deutsch?
    Kann das Buch nur empfehlen. Sehr fein, wenn man sich für die Thematik interessiert und offen dafür ist. Erinnert ein wenig an Thule/Schwarze Sonne..
    Lík börn leika best.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 @ 04:07 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Re-incarnation is based on a cyclic idea of time, which is an Asian concept or at best a "Pan-Aryan" one (Savitri Devi apparently believed in it). Therefore it is incompatible with Nordish mentality.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast