Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 89

Thread: Howdy

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    TheBlackCross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, May 3rd, 2011 @ 12:33 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Scotland
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Location
    north texas
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    IT Security
    Politics
    Technocrat
    Religion
    Buddhist
    Posts
    146
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    No, it acts to deter such behavior from future members.
    Have YOU race-mixed BM? Is this why you are so darned touchy?
    Besides, why should I listen to what a buddhist has to say?
    Why should she listen to a loony Texan? What makes you think your opinion is so damn important? Unwarranted self importance much?


    Typical logical fallacy. "If you disagree with my viewpoint then you must be race-mixed, waahh waahh wahhh"

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Wulfram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 10:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Politics
    Far Right
    Posts
    2,893
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    50
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AcherontiaStyx View Post
    Wasn't aware this was a competition.
    Competition is what develops minds. This is how Germanics became great.

    Proof is what can be observed and reproduced. Again, give me one marker and I'll agree with you.
    This 'marker' of yours is becoming irritating.
    Proof is what you can see that the people in question have produced.
    Germanics have by far produced more value for this world than everybody else.

    What a heartless thing to say. I worry about all European children.
    Not heartless at all. We are a threatened and dying people. We should look out for our own first. Once they have been saved then we can concentrate on other Europeans.

    You know, sometimes Stormfront seems a bit more rational than Skadi, and that's saying a lot, since some people on Stormfront are crazy.
    The evidence that you belong there continues to mount.

    There's an ideal, now?
    I am not a Nazi, never been, never will. I believe in Modern day Genetics, not in pre-DNA structure "genetics" and "race studies"


    I see no evidence they're not. If you want, I can compile some genetic data for you to read on. Raw data that'd just show you that Europeans Whites are European Whites, regardless of territory. We are ALL related.
    Again, I am only going by the proof I see on the surface.
    Besides, genetics is still very much in its infant stages, and prone to flawed details.

    You might ask an Italian that, I wouldn't know how to answer this correctly. But the fact of the matter is, they did accomplish a LOT, didn't they? That goes to show that the potential is there, and whatever "seed" there is for the creation of geniuses, it is also present in the Italian population.
    But certainly not comparable to what Germanics have achieved.
    Why not add Italian achievements to that list you are making about slavs?
    Even put together, the Italians and slavs still do not come close.

    I am SO sorry, I didn't know you were the SPOKESPERSON for Skadi and that all your opinions are the same of all of the people who post here.
    As I mentioned before. Not all, but quite a few.

    So if you say someone is undesirable or shouldn't post on this board, should we all agree with it?
    There are ways that many people can agree on what is undesirable.
    I have read many posts here before you became a member by numerous others that basically say the same thing I am.

  3. #43
    Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    SpearBrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    Central
    Gender
    Age
    53
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    4,573
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,359
    Thanked in
    632 Posts
    Well anyway ....

    Welcome Afterplay I hope you enjoy yourself here.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Schwanengesang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, December 27th, 2011 @ 08:18 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Denmark, Germany, Sweden, Norway
    Subrace
    Norid
    Country
    German Fraternity German Fraternity
    Location
    The far, far north
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Medical Student/Tutor/Pianist
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Posts
    130
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Competition is what develops minds. This is how Germanics became great.
    May I ask what you, as an individual, have done for Germanics, Europeans or Humanity in general?
    Or do you just like to boast about other people's accomplishments?



    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    This 'marker' of yours is becoming irritating.
    Why, of course it is. You don't know what I'm talking about and you can't provide me with one.
    Let me help you, SNAP25. Go to SNPedia or OMIM and read about it. It's present in people of European descent, and more likely in people of Dutch descent. It increases the odds of high IQ results. There, a point for you.

    Can you provide me with a bit more?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Proof is what you can see that the people in question have produced.
    Not really, because "value" is subjective. What you believe is a great achievement is not what everyone else perceives it to be. Proof cannot be subjective.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Germanics have by far produced more value for this world than everybody else.
    You'd have to define "value". And define "everybody else". And also, on that equation, the rationale behind your statement and what "everybody else" would think it's of "value"

    Keep in mind you're not the spokesperson for Skadi, let alone for all the Germanic people that exist, so, please put things in perspective.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    The evidence that you belong there continues to mount.
    What evidence? Oh yeah, I don't agree with you, therefore, I don't belong here, because you are obviously the whole forum and everyone else is just a puppet of yours or one of your multiple personalities.

    But of course!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Again, I am only going by the proof I see on the surface.
    Besides, genetics is still very much in its infant stages, and prone to flawed details.
    And with what propriety do you say that? Where did you study Science?

    Now, seriously, surface is just that; surface. Genetics, like all fields of Science, is prone to mistakes and grows from it. But I'm not talking about the infant stages of genetics, get with the times, the Genome's been known for ages, we're focusing on the Proteome and things that are FAR more advanced than running a PCR and telling someone if they're European or not. That's basic, easy, effortless lab work. I still don't understand why private labs offer them for exorbitant fees, since actually running a damn PCR must cos about 5 bucks.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    But certainly not comparable to what Germanics have achieved.
    Your OPINION, again. Opinion, opinion, opinion. Opinion is completely subjective.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Why not add Italian achievements to that list you are making about slavs?
    Even put together, the Italians and slavs still do not come close.
    I am sorry, I am not writing a list, I am past 5th grade and I am not a boy; I feel like you want to compare willies or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    As I mentioned before. Not all, but quite a few.
    I'd like them to manifest themselves, then. We could all have a nice discussion and maybe then your dream of expelling everyone who doesn't agree with you from this forum might come true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    There are ways that many people can agree on what is undesirable.
    I have read many posts here before you became a member by numerous others that basically say the same thing I am.
    So, because other people have stated something, does it make it true? Because some people agree with you, does it make it the absolute truth suitable for EVERYONE?

    If, say, some people decided the only TRUE GERMANIC PEOPLE were to fit a certain phenotype, and you were not part of the phenotype, would the fact that "other people agree" with that delusion make it true?

    I don't think so.
    Last edited by Schwanengesang; Tuesday, April 19th, 2011 at 10:36 PM. Reason: typos

    νυνι δε μενει πιστις ελπις αγαπη τα τρια ταυτα μειζων δε τουτων η αγαπη

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Lady Vengeance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Visual art student
    Politics
    Commienazi
    Posts
    246
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    God, what have I created?

    And this was supposed to be my introduction thread, with warm welcomes and cookies......

    *Ducks and runs away from thread*

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Wulfram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 10:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Politics
    Far Right
    Posts
    2,893
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    50
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AcherontiaStyx View Post
    May I ask what you, as an individual, have done for Germanics, Europeans or Humanity in general?
    Or do you just like to boast about other people's accomplishments?
    I could ask the same of you.
    Besides, I am contributing. I am currently in school earning my degree in architecture.
    When I finish school I intend to post my work here.
    You will see that my designs are purely Germanic. In other words I am carrying on the tradition.


    Why, of course it is. You don't know what I'm talking about and you can't provide me with one.
    Admittedly I have not studied as much as some, but you still have no trump card here.

    Let me help you, SNAP25. Go to SNPedia or OMIM and read about it. It's present in people of European descent, and more likely in people of Dutch descent.
    YOur going to have to do a bit more explaining than this.
    If this will take a few paragraphs then post it anyway, as I would love to see the work of others you are quoting.
    Have you persoanally came to the same conclusion during your own lab work?

    It increases the odds of high IQ results. There, a point for you.
    IQ points are also a dubious method by which to determine true intelligence.

    Can you provide me with a bit more?
    I'm making that list if you are.
    If one people has proven to be FAR more prolific than another then your genetic testing is meaningless.
    Proof is what can be seen. By tomorrow please compile a list of both Italian as well as slav achievements and we can compare.
    If people are the same then how would you explain how Germanics are not only more creative but more prolific as well?

    Not really, because "value" is subjective. What you believe is a great achievement is not what everyone else perceives it to be. Proof cannot be subjective.
    This is what I would expect a slav to say when trying to justify, without evidence, that they are as great as Germanics.

    You'd have to define "value". And define "everybody else". And also, on that equation, the rationale behind your statement and what "everybody else" would think it's of "value"
    The list I am compiling will be definition enough.
    Are you compiling yours?

    Keep in mind you're not the spokesperson for Skadi, let alone for all the Germanic people that exist, so, please put things in perspective.
    Never said I was. that is your own little fantasy.

    What evidence? Oh yeah, I don't agree with you, therefore, I don't belong here, because you are obviously the whole forum and everyone else is just a puppet of yours or one of your multiple personalities.
    YOu have stated the following:

    YOu would adopt ukrainian children over that of Germanic children. That is definitely something they would advocate at stromfront.
    You appear to be completely oblivious to your ancestors achievements.
    YOu have an obsession with saying that slavs are equal to Germanics, when clearly they are not.

    YOu also said the following:

    I don't think Germanics are superior to other European peoples, so I don't see anything bad in having relationships with them(greeks), honestly.

    I don't see how being half Armenian makes her less European.

    And with what propriety do you say that? Where did you study Science?

    Now, seriously, surface is just that; surface. Genetics, like all fields of Science, is prone to mistakes and grows from it. But I'm not talking about the infant stages of genetics, get with the times, the Genome's been known for ages, we're focusing on the Proteome and things that are FAR more advanced than running a PCR and telling someone if they're European or not. That's basic, easy, effortless lab work. I still don't understand why private labs offer them for exorbitant fees, since actually running a damn PCR must cos about 5 bucks.
    If slavs were our equals they would have created just as many great things, and they have not.

    Your OPINION, again. Opinion, opinion, opinion. Opinion is completely subjective.
    Are you compiling that list yet?

    I am sorry, I am not writing a list, I am past 5th grade and I am not a boy; I feel like you want to compare willies or something.
    Uh-huh. You scoot from this task because it the very proof you do not want to see.

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Schwanengesang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, December 27th, 2011 @ 08:18 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Denmark, Germany, Sweden, Norway
    Subrace
    Norid
    Country
    German Fraternity German Fraternity
    Location
    The far, far north
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Medical Student/Tutor/Pianist
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Posts
    130
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    This is the last time I am adressing you on this thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    I could ask the same of you.
    Besides, I am contributing. I am currently in school earning my degree in architecture.
    Well, me? Not much, if at all. I am a Medical Student, no more, no less. I want to do work related with Neurobiology. But then again, that's for Humanity. I am not picking sides on my research.

    There's no tradition in Science.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Admittedly I have not studied as much as some, but you still have no trump card here.
    And you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    YOur going to have to do a bit more explaining than this.
    If this will take a few paragraphs then post it anyway, as I would love to see the work of others you are quoting.
    Have you persoanally came to the same conclusion during your own lab work?
    I do not work with Molecular Psych and have only started studying Neuroscience deeply now. I did research on cancer, but that's as far as my research went. My first thesis was on Biomathematics anyway and has squat to do with population gen.

    But here's the study so you can read: http://www.reproductive-revolution.com/snap-25.html
    http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v11.../4001868a.html

    (I think you'll need to subscribe but I guess reading the Abstract must be enough - if not, a quick search on PubMed will give you the answers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    IQ points are also a dubious method by which to determine true intelligence.
    According to whom?

    You'd think that, I also believe that. But recently, they've been backed up by genetic evidence, so my doubts have lessened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Proof is what can be seen.
    Your definition of proof is so far removed from the scientific community's definition of proof I won't even bother with this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    By tomorrow please compile a list of both Italian as well as slav achievements and we can compare.
    No thanks, I am not Italian and do not wish to "defend" Italians on someone's egotistic battleground.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    If people are the same then how would you explain how Germanics are not only more creative but more prolific as well?
    Again, where's the proof they're more creative? I'd take Dante over Goethe any day.

    Or are you going to suggest Da Vinci wasn't a real genius because he wasn't Germanic?

    And prolific? You want anything more prolific than the Risorgimento?

    By the way, sorry to burst your bubble, but most Scientific publications recently do not come signed by Germanic surnames. We've unfortunately been taken over by Asians, Indians and plain old non-Germanic Europeans. Maybe we should work in trying to instill the love of Science in Germanic teens, because from what it looks like, most have no interest.
    I'd love to see that change.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    This is what I would expect a slav to say when trying to justify, without evidence, that they are as great as Germanics.
    I am, unfortunately for you, purely Germanic. My brother has YDNA I1-un1 (un stands for ultranorse), meaning, on my dad's side, we descend from the first ever settlers of Norway. On my mothers, H11a, pure central Europe Even more shocking to you, I was quite disappointed to find out I wasn't really a slav. I loved getting to know Slavic culture. Now I'm happy to get the chance to know Germanic culture.
    So I love both. Ugh, how disgusting, huh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    The list I am compiling will be definition enough.
    No it won't. You're no authority, you don't hold any degrees and you most definitely do not speak for everyone.
    Who would review your list for you? Would it be peer reviewed by a lot of people to give it authenticity or would it be authentic because "you say so"?


    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Never said I was. that is your own little fantasy.
    Not really, I know for a fact you're not a spokesperson for shit. Apparently, you entertain this deluded sentiment that 99% of people here agree with you, and like all egomaniacs, you get angry when some people "who belong somewhere else" come here to share their views.

    I stand by EVERYTHING I said.

    If you're the Inquisition and would like to send me "back to Stormfront", LOL, please, open a thread and a poll; if everyone else feels the same way, I'll gladly go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    If slavs were our equals they would have created just as many great things, and they have not.
    Because you sir, detain all the knowledge in every single discovery/published paper/achievement/field in human knowledge to say something like that, don't you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Uh-huh. You scoot from this task because it the very proof you do not want to see.
    I refuse to take place in child's play and ego battles for the sole reason that they're generally played by one person alone, and that person isn't me.

    I am used to debating fellow Scientists. When we do debate, we counter argument with peer-reviewed papers and years of research. I've never known a Scientist who's turned to me and said "HEY LETS MAKE A LIST INSTEAD OF PROVIDING HARD PROOF, F* THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY, I MEAN WE'RE SO AWESOME OUR VIEWS ARE FAR SUPERIOR THAN EVERYONE ELSE'S, BECAUSE WE CAN".

    Yeah...egomaniacs aren't really welcome anywhere, are they?

    Now, please, if you wish to respond, do open another thread. I don't want to pollute Afterplay's welcoming thread and I certainly do not wish to drag this on further with you.

    νυνι δε μενει πιστις ελπις αγαπη τα τρια ταυτα μειζων δε τουτων η αγαπη

  8. #48
    Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Ocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 07:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Location
    Glacier park
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Posts
    2,926
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    @ Afterplay

    Don't worry that is just the beginning, we are great at it.

    Afterplay ------------ after what play?
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Wulfram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 10:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Politics
    Far Right
    Posts
    2,893
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    50
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AcherontiaStyx View Post
    I do not work with Molecular Psych and have only started studying Neuroscience deeply now. I did research on cancer, but that's as far as my research went. My first thesis was on Biomathematics anyway and has squat to do with population gen.
    So your education on this subject, admittedly more advanced than my own, is not anywhere near being complete?
    So far all you have done is quote from other peoples works and believed them utterly.
    You probably are thankful that I am not as well read about this as you and you can spout off one sentence after another knowing I do not have a degree in this.

    How advanced is your own degree? Would you say that you are an expert, an authority?

    But here's the study so you can read: http://www.reproductive-revolution.com/snap-25.html
    http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v11.../4001868a.html

    (I think you'll need to subscribe but I guess reading the Abstract must be enough - if not, a quick search on PubMed will give you the answers.
    I will attempt to pick through in a night what I am sure would need much longer to understand.
    Would you care to give us a cliff notes version?

    According to whom?
    Science admits that the mind is as mysterious and unknown as outer space.
    If they admit that then how would it be possible for science to fathom those depths of the mind and all that it is capable of achieving?
    IQ tests are laughable quack science at best.

    You'd think that, I also believe that. But recently, they've been backed up by genetic evidence, so my doubts have lessened.
    Your doubts mean squat. Have you personally devised a test by which to determine the capabilities of the mind? Of course not.
    Again, you rely on believing the work of others and do not base your claims on having conducted your own tests.

    Your definition of proof is so far removed from the scientific community's definition of proof I won't even bother with this one.
    Did you not say that proof is subjective? How is yours any more valid? Oh yes, other people have told you that it is so.

    Again, where's the proof they're more creative? I'd take Dante over Goethe any day.
    Your ignorance of your ancestors achievements is a sad thing to behold.

    Or are you going to suggest Da Vinci wasn't a real genius because he wasn't Germanic?
    I'm not taking too much away from Da Vinci, in spite of the fact that most of his inventions did not work.

    And prolific? You want anything more prolific than the Risorgimento?
    Germany 1870?

    No it won't. You're no authority...
    Neither are you.

    ...you don't hold any degrees and you most definitely do not speak for everyone.
    What are your many degrees in this field again?

    Who would review your list for you? Would it be peer reviewed by a lot of people to give it authenticity or would it be authentic because "you say so"?
    Not because I said so but because the proof is there to see.

    Not really, I know for a fact you're not a spokesperson for shit. Apparently, you entertain this deluded sentiment that 99% of people here agree with you, and like all egomaniacs, you get angry when some people "who belong somewhere else" come here to share their views.
    Again, your own fantasy.

    Because you sir, detain all the knowledge in every single discovery/published paper/achievement/field in human knowledge to say something like that, don't you?
    I bet I have compiled more of them than you have.
    Care to share notes? Of course not, since those notes, when compared, would prove my point entirely.

    I am used to debating fellow Scientists.
    Which ones? The ones who are true experts or the ones whose education is just as incomplete as yours?

    "HEY LETS MAKE A LIST INSTEAD OF PROVIDING HARD PROOF, F* THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY, I MEAN WE'RE SO AWESOME OUR VIEWS ARE FAR SUPERIOR THAN EVERYONE ELSE'S, BECAUSE WE CAN".
    Science often makes lists as well.

    Yeah...egomaniacs aren't really welcome anywhere, are they?
    I sense quite a bit of ego in yourself as well.

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Schwanengesang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, December 27th, 2011 @ 08:18 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Denmark, Germany, Sweden, Norway
    Subrace
    Norid
    Country
    German Fraternity German Fraternity
    Location
    The far, far north
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Medical Student/Tutor/Pianist
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Posts
    130
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    So your education on this subject, admittedly more advanced than my own, is not anywhere near being complete?
    No, haven't gotten my MD yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    So far all you have done is quote from other peoples works and believed them utterly.
    Not really, no. I've done tons of research. You do know that to get into Medical school you're required to have a Bachelors of Science in something else first, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    How advanced is your own degree? Would you say that you are an expert, an authority?
    I'm not a doctor yet, if that's what you're saying. I have a BS and I am working on my MD/phD

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Your doubts mean squat. Have you personally devised a test by which to determine the capabilities of the mind? Of course not.
    No, and I won't. This is not my field of interest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Again, you rely on believing the work of others and do not base your claims on having conducted your own tests.
    Not a matter of belief.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Did you not say that proof is subjective? How is yours any more valid? Oh yes, other people have told you that it is so.
    Have you been introduced to the wonders of the Scientific Method? It is accepted worldwide. I go by it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    What are your many degrees in this field again?
    Molecular Biology. The other degree I have is Music, which is pretty much useless anyway. If you mean minors, well there was Health studies (pre-medical) and now I'm diving into Neuroscience WITH my MD, it's called MD/phD

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    I bet I have compiled more of them than you have.
    Care to share notes? Of course not, since those notes, when compared, would prove my point entirely.
    I haven't compiled notes for a battle that only exists in someone else's mind. Seriously.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Which ones? The ones who are true experts or the ones whose education is just as incomplete as yours?
    True experts, of course. I don't hold MS1 or MS3 students such as myself in high regards.
    Also, undergrads DO research, as I assume you know. You're from TX yourself, if you went to UTD by any chance, we might even know each other.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    I sense quite a bit of ego in yourself as well.
    Meh, not really. I am very honest when I say there's a lot I need to learn, a lot I do not know and a lot I still wish to accomplish. There's no point in saying I know a lot about things I don't if when people put me to test I'm gonna fail, now is there?

    νυνι δε μενει πιστις ελπις αγαπη τα τρια ταυτα μειζων δε τουτων η αγαπη

Similar Threads

  1. Howdy
    By MarsOsix in forum Introductions & Greetings
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017, 12:45 PM
  2. Howdy
    By tarneas in forum Introductions & Greetings
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Monday, June 4th, 2012, 01:45 PM
  3. Howdy
    By Wilhelm_Arngrimss in forum Introductions & Greetings
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012, 08:06 PM
  4. Howdy
    By canwide in forum Introductions & Greetings
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Thursday, June 10th, 2010, 05:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •