Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it Okay to Like DeNiro's Acting?

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 31st, 2021 @ 12:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,455 Posts
    I went to see The Deer Hunter with a girl from the Uni I'd just met. I must confess, my plan was to grope her at the earliest opportunity and we both found the film so boring that it was 'mission accomplished' well inside the first hour Mind you, it seemed to go on forever ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Richmondshireman
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Danelaw & Brittany
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2a5a
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Muleskinner / Teamster
    Politics
    Palatine authority / autonomy
    Religion
    Lapsed Recusant / Church Papist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts
    De Niro is a psychopath and has junglebunny fever. Yes, I'd rather watch Pacino, but not The Godfather or Scarface. In fact, I like how Pacino takes down de Niro in Heat, but mostly watch that for Val Kilmer.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodskarl Dubhgall For This Useful Post:

Robert De Niro, 75, splits with wife Grace Hightower, 63, after more than two decades of marriage

ROBERT De Niro has split from his second wife Grace Hightower after some 21 years of marriage, according to reports in the US.

The Oscar-winning actor, 75, shares two children – 20-year-old Elliot and six-year-old Helen – with Grace, 63, who he first wed in 1997.

It's not the first time the couple have separated – De Niro previously filed for divorce in 1999 and engaged in a custody dispute over their son, but the pair later reconciled and renewed their marriage vows in 2004.

De Niro was seen without his former flight attendant wife at a Red Carpet event in New York City on Monday and the two "are no longer living together", according to a source at PageSix.

De Niro, 75, has six children from three relationships

The long-term couple are expected to "announce their breakup publicly in the coming weeks", alleges the publication. Another source appeared to confirm the news to
    People magazine, adding: "Sometimes things don't work out the way you hope or want them to."

De Niro is famously private about his relationship with his second wife but the pair are outspoken about their belief that son Elliot's autism is linked to vaccinations.

The Taxi Driver actor married his first wife, Diahnne Abbott, in 1976 and had one child with her – Raphael, now 42 – before divorcing in 1988. He further adopted Abbott's daughter Drena from a previous relationship.

The Hollywood star also has two twin sons with ex-girlfriend model Toukie Smith– Julian Henry and Aaron Kendrick, both 23.

IRISH POST: November 21, 2018

Robert De Niro, 75, splits with wife Grace Hightower, 63, after more than two decades of marriage
    10 X 2021.

De Niro is a hard left marxist male mud shark.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jagdmesser For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 09:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Swiss-German
    Subrace
    Pred. (Hallstatt) Nordic
    Single adult
    Politics
    to every man a woman of his race
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall View Post
    De Niro is a psychopath and has junglebunny fever. Yes, I'd rather watch Pacino, but not The Godfather or Scarface. In fact, I like how Pacino takes down de Niro in Heat, but mostly watch that for Val Kilmer.
    You like seeing cop pigs win and watch a movie for some mestizo actor. Why am I not surprised? If anything, I wanted De Niro to win in that movie, as he was more anti-system, while Pacino represented the Establishment and following the rules.

On topic, De Niro... doesn't matter. Just some moving face uttering progressive mottos and propaganda. These celebrities come to think they are more important than they actually are for all the attention and money they are given.

Him taking a negress doesn't matter much either, as women are the reproductive bottleneck. It's nowhere near as bad as a white woman marrying a nonwhite. I would be more annoyed if he married some northern WASP woman. At least he practices what he preaches, while most liberals run to hide in their private neighborhoods and trade their status (acquired through politically correct lies and falsehood) for a blonde wife.

If there is something worse than a far left idiot, it's a hypocrite.

Richmondshireman
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Danelaw & Brittany
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2a5a
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Muleskinner / Teamster
    Politics
    Palatine authority / autonomy
    Religion
    Lapsed Recusant / Church Papist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegenschlag View Post
    You like seeing cop pigs win and watch a movie for some mestizo actor. Why am I not surprised? If anything, I wanted De Niro to win in that movie, as he was more anti-system, while Pacino represented the Establishment and following the rules.

On topic, De Niro... doesn't matter. Just some moving face uttering progressive mottos and propaganda. These celebrities come to think they are more important than they actually are for all the attention and money they are given.

Him taking a negress doesn't matter much either, as women are the reproductive bottleneck. It's nowhere near as bad as a white woman marrying a nonwhite. I would be more annoyed if he married some northern WASP woman. At least he practices what he preaches, while most liberals run to hide in their private neighborhoods and trade their status (acquired through politically correct lies and falsehood) for a blonde wife.

If there is something worse than a far left idiot, it's a hypocrite.

I much prefer seeing DeNiro as Capone get his arse handed to him by Costner as Ness in The Untouchables, or even DiCaprio honing in on his German side with the contempt shown to the Dagos while playing as an Irishmen (who, along with the Slavs you think are far worse than the half-Semite Meds) in The Departed. Then, there's The Good Shepherd that DeNiro produced and directed as a conspiracy film about the CIA and it reveals his worst fears of being marginalised as the Wop he is in our Anglo world. I prefer the Norwegian over the Guinea, the preserver of Nordic society's public mores over the Wog violations of virtue. Who is a mestizo? You are the hypocrite for sure, worshiping the Mafia and being an unemployed loser whingeing about bobbies, claiming the world is out to get you and deny your 'Nordic' destiny. Get over yourself for once, little Mussolini lover. Yeah, you don't deserve a WASP blonde wife (that you dismiss as a myth anyway) either, so exercise your supremacy by having a Jewess bear your bastard spawn. I prefer the liberals who don't really mean what they say and quiver in fear at the implications of following through with their Jacobin mantras. At least they still have a conscience rooted in instinct for their own safety, even if they don't care about anybody else's, or are at least naive in their ivory towers.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodskarl Dubhgall For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123