Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What Would You Consider the Biggest Turn-Off in the Opposite Sex?

Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 08:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Proud sluts
    Ill-disguised feminists
    Tattoos in the wrong places(lower back, etc)
    Smokers cough
    Asking for a phone number right in front of your girlfriend
    Visible thongs(thongs, period)

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Visual art student
    Politics
    Commienazi
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bæny View Post
    Well being overly nice is sort of a turn-off, because to some people it might seem fake,
    It's not only fake, it's smarmy as hell. I love it when a guy is polite and knows how to treat a lady, but if he's being a groveling suck-up and overly nice (and expects to be "rewarded" with sex) it's a definite turn-off. But normal courtesy is fine.

Other than chain-smoking, here's some other things that make me cringe:

- Using drugs
    - Having a bad hygiene
    - Being too girly and metrosexual
    - Fatness
    - Being willfully stupid

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Physically, the least attractive things are lazy eyes, monobrows and moustaches (although I really only ever see the latter two on Arab and Paki women, who I find unattractive anyway).

Personality-wise, being too loud, brash, narcissistic or unkind -- and when I say unkind, I mean being overly harsh towards people I have nothing against. Naturally, a woman who hates and is mean to the same people/groups I hate is a turn-ON. But there's nothing worse than hearing someone criticise some and judge them for reasons you don't care about (I often hear women criticising some guy sitting in a corner by himself because they think he looks 'creepy' -- and I always think 'WTF? Leave the guy alone').

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    A low forehead

A monobrow

A face that is too broad, especially if not counterbalanced by a firm chin.

A weak jawline

A weak, hanging, or recessed chin

Short hair that appears masculine

Dyed hair

Too much make-up

Fake tan, or any evidence that someone's been visiting a tanning booth too much

A coarse voice, typical of Jewish and some Italian women, or women of Italian descent. Other Yentoid features.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 4th, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Single adult
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis View Post
    Stupidness. That's the biggest turn-off for me.
    That is a turn off LOL (sorry but I just could not stay clear of this one....Thats just to damn funny )

For me its definitely smoking.

Smoking in it self is just nasty and disgusting but it also says something about the person. The self destructive aspect to it is obvious but also the lack of care for others. The closer you are to a smoker the more exposed to second hand smoke you get. So in affect smokers are exposing the people who love them to a lethal situation.

So I have long wondered why this is and one theory of mine is if the self destructive aspect of smoking is the subconscious allure of the habit it should stem from low self worth, now if the smoker genuinely sees them selves as "no good" or not worthy of love then exposing those who do to cancer from second hand smoke is a way to punish them (as well as one self) for loving the unworthy of love, and thus has a subconscious double self destructive payoff. Any thoughts about this...
    Defamation-What is anti-Semitism today?http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=131762

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts
    Smoking

Tattoos

Makeup beyond an absolute bare minimum

Fakeness of any kind

These are things one has control over, though. But as has been said elsewhere, stupid is forever, and so is racial/cultural incompatibility. Those are the worst of all.

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 8th, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Scott/German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    ha ha theres nothing that I could post that would be new, but as far as stupidity, while in any form it is unatractive, it is that willing ignorance that is so prevelent today that I can't stand more than all else. It's like its popular among my current generation to be close-minded to anything thats not spouted over all the liberal tv stations, willingly brainwashed... makes me ill

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 13th, 2011 @ 04:36 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Scottish/German
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work sucks
    Politics
    ethno nationalism
    Religion
    Catholic Texas German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    This sums up my qualms with the modern Western female perfectly as I've encountered her.

"Age or career isn't that important to me. (I want to think of myself as not a socially-engineered consumerist-flake)

But with that said, I tend to relate more to older guys because they are usually more mature and settled (I really am a socially-engineered consumerist-flake and you better be making 50k+ pal or I'll just stay single till 30 watching millionaire matchmaker.....and oh she will)."

That is the average train of thought of every eligible 21-29 year old woman from the shores of California to the Eastern tips of Western Europe. The West is in big trouble. The raw crude cut-the-crap reality is that Western males are as manly as they were fifty years ago if not more so (more western males workout now than ever before in history) yet they cannot compete with western women who are unknowingly wealth-oriented, materialistic idealists who are wondering why they are having a difficult time at 30 finding a guy whilst by 30 the average guy is long since married and the newly single/divorced mid-30-something wants that hot 24 year old teacher with the skinny legs. Older men can go down. Older women can't so much or more accurately won't. That's where feminism and equality failed these women. Human nature doesn't give a flying flick about women's supposed progress in the ability to forgo childbearing and marriage. In this game the male will always find someone, it is the neo-modern female who will have waited too long, the male can biologically wait, she cannot, yet feminism and career-freedom didn't seem to care all that much in making that clear to their daughters. Blast consumerist-liberalism it has and is decimating the West numerically and not via the males. Males are seeders. They do not control reproduction. Females always are the ones who control reproduction.

If you refute that, ask yourself, who decides every time if you will actually have sex, you or him?
    Last edited by Zimobog; Thursday, May 12th, 2011 at 11:25 PM. Reason: removed profanity

Last Online
    Monday, August 13th, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Country
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I cannot stand anyone that cannot be honest with their significant other or themselves. It is not fair to continue a relationship with someone if you cannot be honest in what you want out of it or where you feel its going.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, August 16th, 2019 @ 06:42 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    As for physical and/or character traits I couldn't say for sure; the very same trait (as including "quality", or "fault") that may make one woman rise from amazing to perfect, might be one that makes another woman fall from eligible to undesirable.

There are a few things though that are definite turn-offs, which mostly pertain to habit. These include the use of drugs, and binge-drinking (like my own great-grandmother, daughter of a tavern owner, said: "A drunken man is terrible, but a drunken woman is nothing short of disgusting"). Other things, that allow counter-assumptions about hygiene such as dirty teeth, bad breath and foul odour are also not particularly attractive.

Most problematic is however dishonesty. It's something that I cannot pardon. I'd rather have it if she were painfully honest than if she lied at me, this is doubly true in the relationship. This goes for any person, I prefer people to be bluntly honest about things including criticism of me --- if they don't tell me, I can't change the things that are subject of criticism. This counts for friends, but counts doubly for a potential partner: Lies are not on, quasi-lies in order to keep me chuffed rather frowned upon.

There's a few other things that are not attractive in a woman that is interested in me, but are very attractive and bonding in a woman that I'm already together with; but these are things I will inform such women of, nothing I'm particularly in the need to disclose to the public.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast