Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: A Question for My Germanic Brothers

Nordislav (guest)

Question A Question for My Germanic Brothers

First of all, let me say I mean no disrespect. I fell nothing but the utmost respect for Western-European culture, and it's people. I must also appologise for sounding like a typical negro, or some other minority complaining about equality. I have been browsing Skadi Forum for qute some time now, and what I've noticed is that my people, despite being Indo-European speakers and overwhealmingly White-European, are considered as foreign as negroes by some of you, and I guess I'd like to know why. Yes, I am pure-Slavic, "worse still" pure-Polish, but I feel no inclination to hate, claim, or sully any aspect of Germanic, Celtic, or Western culture. I feel for Germanics, as much as I fear for my own people, who are in the same situation believe it or not (albeit to a lesser extent). So let me get to the point. Here are my questions for you.

Question 1: Why are Slavs considred inferior?

Question 2: Can Slavs and Germanics ever be friends without the aid of Jewish-run multiculturalism?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Can you name some outstanding achievements by your people?

well... I'm listening

still waiting...

well, you got anything yet???

Okay, how about now?

Still nothing?

okay, surely you must have come up with something!

Screw this...

Question 2: Can Slavs and Germanics ever be friends without the aid of Jewish-run multiculturalism?

It's ultimately up to the Slavs. Give us back our land, and get your $$ together, and then we'll talk

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    European-American, mostly Germanic
    Subrace
    Reduced Borreby
    Country
    Family
    single adult
    Occupation
    College student
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I have to say I agree with you. I just try to ignore all of the comments made about Poles, because I know they're not true. It doesn't bother me. Some people just like to hold a grudge and make up reasons for their own miscomings.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    Vest-Agder Vest-Agder
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Nationalist, yet hater of none
    Religion
    Love for Åsatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Our neighbours are Polish. Very nice family ^^
    Hardworking and helpful.

Bad seeds in every country.

Last Online
    Friday, June 22nd, 2018 @ 09:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Lowland Scots, Pennsylvania German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Washington Washington
    Married
    Occupation
    Pixels
    Politics
    Public Lands Libertarian
    Religion
    Gnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Well, for me, perhaps I shouldn't comment, since I fell like an interloper here too, since I'm mainly Anglo Saxon, with just a little of Niederdeutsch in me.

But I have never had a problem with Slavics... oh, I mean there are some crazy Asian mixes on some, thanks to the Mongols, but to deny Slavic accomplishment is to also deny our shared Indo-European heritage.

As far as Poles go, I think the world would be much less a good place without the works of Chopin, could we have done without the pioneering work of Nicolaus Copernicus? I think not.

When the stupid around me gets too great, I turn to Czeslaw Milosz for a little sanity.

Also, don't forget a Pole invented distilling, which eventually gave us that wonderful single malt Scotch product.

I have no problem with Poles, or even Russians (Poles are much more civilized, but still)....

Empires are a different subject... but the time will come when all white people will need to stand together (maybe not in my life time, but one day).
    Last edited by Hammish; Sunday, March 27th, 2011 at 01:33 AM. Reason: mispelt a word

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    European-American, mostly Germanic
    Subrace
    Reduced Borreby
    Country
    Family
    single adult
    Occupation
    College student
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    There's really little difference between Germanics and Poles in certain regions. Some members of the Polish inteligentsia were very blonde/indo european looking and beautiful. Some were also kind of purist but not really in the same way Germanics are. Poles are just a bit more tribal and technologically challenged, but most of the people of polish descent I've met including myself (lol) have been very book smart and good with language.

Its true that often poles have a combination of unfavorable traits, but some don't and are very proportional and normal looking. Not accepting a pole of completely indo-european descent because they are a pole is just an obsurd grudge to hold because they're perfectly capable of understanding and respecting Germanic culture. Poles don't bash Germanics like extra europeans do and they still get the same treatment as them. Any Pole who is Indo-European is most certainly racially Germanic anyway, but the formation of Poland in ancient times brought many different European tribes and nationalities so its possible for them to be Norman, celtic, or Greek descended also.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Western
    Country
    Other Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordislav (guest) View Post
    Some are of the persuasion that Slavs are racially mongoloid, thus racially inferior (I've seen nothing to back this up, though I don't doubt Mongol influence has made it's mark in certain instances), not being known for technical advances, strong social infrastructure, or a sense of a heroic past?

I don't understand it myself

This is a question of individual preference. I have no problems with Slavs, a few of my friends are of Slavic blood. It's a matter of international diplomacy and regional disputes between Slavs and Germans throughout history that gives off the bad vibes.
    So to answer your question, I would say Yes, but only if folks are willing.

Last Online
    Friday, September 2nd, 2016 @ 12:48 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Western Europe, Britain, Ireland
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Traditionalist, anti-capitalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I don't really have much of a problem with Slavs personally, I do not think they are inferior but they have a different culture and are somewhat ethnically distinct from Germanics, mostly.

Can you name some outstanding achievements by your people?
    I'm not Slavic but what about Nikola Tesla one of the greatest electrical engineers?

I feel a sense of brotherhood with all Europeans, but I'm Germanocentric shall we say.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 25th, 2011 @ 05:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Franco-American
    Ancestry
    Frankish, Langobard, Scots, Norman, Goth, Bretagne, Bavarian, English.
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Happily married
    Politics
    Meritocracy
    Religion
    Unusual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I am a fan of Tolstoi, Pushkin, Dostoevsky, Tchaikovsky, Baryshnikov (any number of other dancers), Rimsky-Korsakov, Peter the Great, Aquarium, Cosmonauts, Rachmaninoff, just off the top of my head (and I'd have to go back about 15 generations to find a Slavic person on my pedigree; and even that person left Russia to marry inside Bavaria).

As to question 2 - what makes for ownership of land? I'm curious. What establishes ownership (other than possession) - and how far back do we go in affixing ownership?

I see no reason why the Frankish kingdom had to be divided and think it should be reunited - but ruled by Franks. Franks are Germanic of course, but they are also French - and when/where do the boundaries get set - and by whom?

I know for certain that nothing posted on a forum leads directly to the changing of national boundaries.

As for the $$, let's wait and see how Russian oil plays out in the new German economy - which just got terrified of its own nuclear power plants. For the Germans to "get their land back" they're going to have to come up with some way to get energy for their machines.

7 out of 17 nuclear power plants shut. How much oil does Germany have? How many ice breakers? How may oilfields does Russia have? Does Russia have a longterm plan for using it to control the rest of Europe? Hmmm. I wonder.

German naitonalism is going to have to be based on planning - long term strategies, not emotion.

It's ultimately up to the non-possessing nation to get their land back, as far as I understand the way history works. Only in that manner will it become their land again.

I'd like to have our family estate and castle restored to us (in Germany), as I regard its current disposition to be illegal. Like that's going to get me the castle. My ancestors gave up their claim, headed out to the New World instead - and possession is 9/10ths of the law in most places.

It looked a lot like that. It was ruined in the 17th century (and our family driven out) not by Slavs or Romans, but by fellow Teutons. And for simple greed, not for principle. History is not simple (although people can simplify it all they want).
    ---------------------------------------------
    I love Western Civilization where ever I find it.

Last Online
    Monday, September 2nd, 2019 @ 09:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ancestry
    British-German
    Subrace
    Nordid-Cromagnid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Throne and Altar
    Religion
    Aryajnana
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I don't hate Slavs or think that they are inferior, and I am not sure why many of the people on forums like these do, aside from conflicting nationalism and antagonistic histories. In many cases, I prefer the company of Slavic folks over, say, Sicilians or Greeks. You may read an old post where I spoke about Slavs here, though it is more specifically about Russians, but can obviously be applied to Slavs in general--

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.p...93#post1028093

I too am a fan of many Russian authors, I think Tesla is a pretty amazing man, I admire Sobieski and certain aspects of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, and I think Polish winged Hussars are among some of the baddest cavalry in history (and coolest looking too.) Being that I am a fan of historical art in general, I enjoy many of the paintings by Jan Matejko. I also greatly enjoy the historical color photos of Prokudin-Gorsky.

Being a music connoisseur of music from around the world, I enjoy a lot of music produced by Slavs. Though they are relatively unknown in the West, I have enjoyed many musical compositions by Polish Renaissance and Baroque composers, and of course the music of Chopin, Tchaikovsky, and Borodin. I also greatly enjoy many traditional Russian songs and music used in Russian/Serbian Orthodox liturgical chant, such as the often angelic voice of Divna Ljubojevic. I am also a fan of the Bulgarian female voice choir, specifically the acclaimed album Les Mystere des Voix Bulgares.

Perhaps my only gripe with Slavs is that many of them have a similar hatred of Germanic people and Westerners in general. Of course the common foe of us both revels in any chance to see Europeans quarrel among each other, which is why I support inter-European cooperation in our modern globalist society.

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast