Germany Germany
    preservationist, ethnocentrist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    As a German I see Swedes, Brits, Dutch etc as my brothers. Poles and Slavs as my cousins. They are not alien to me like negroes. And of course they are fellow Europeans.

There have been several conflicts in the past though. Poles still occupy large parts of Germany (Prussia). Please give us back our land and we can be friends...

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, August 17th, 2012 @ 02:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Other Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    As a German I see Swedes, Brits, Dutch etc as my brothers. Poles and Slavs as my cousins. They are not alien to me like negroes. And of course they are fellow Europeans.

There have been several conflicts in the past though. Poles still occupy large parts of Germany (Prussia). Please give us back our land and we can be friends...
    When did they take them from Germany?, You mean after II ww?
    They didn't decide about shape of their borders then(as well as any European country despite Russia and UK), Stalin Roosevelt and Churchill did, , correct me if I'm wrong.

Last Online
    Friday, June 15th, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    As a Scandinavian, I'm quite neutral towards the Germany vs. Poland animosity. I believe that Poland should give back certain German lands, but apart from that, I really don't have any hard feelings against them. I've seen Polish criminality in my country, but then I also know several decent Polish people. So, all in all, I'm rather neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiriksson View Post
    When did they take them from Germany?, You mean after II ww? They didn't decide about shape of their borders then(as well as any European country despite Russia and UK), Stalin Roosevelt and Churchill did, , correct me if I'm wrong.
    You're correct. The new borders of Poland were mostly decided by the Politburo in Moscow. The Poles even lost their ancestral lands in the east, to the Soviet Union. Their choice was to either take the eastern German lands or have nothing.

Not that the Poles got much enjoyment from their new lebensraum in Germany, since they were stuck with the Soviet Union, Katyn massacres, and half a century of communist tyranny.

Last Online
    Monday, August 13th, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic-American
    Ancestry
    Swiss/Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Arizona Arizona
    Occupation
    Tech Support
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    As an American I have never really understood the animosity that seems to exist between Germanics and Slavics over in Europe. I suppose it must be similar to the animosity that exist between the English and Irish. In other words, it has a lot more to do with historical circumstances than it does with genetic differences.

I actually think that some Slavic groups deserve great praise for defending the rest of Europe from Muslim and Asian invaders in history, such as the Serbians for example, who defeated the Mongols in the 13th century and who stopped the Turkish advance into central Europe later.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German, Danish, English
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Diver
    Politics
    Libertarian/Anarchicst
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    We can't forget about the Serbs fighting the Muslims in our own times either. Never understood why NATO stopped them, they were doing Europe a favor.

Last Online
    Monday, December 5th, 2016 @ 04:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    They're not liked around were I live. They occupy areas and make them sort of Polish, they don't learn Icelandic, About 25% the adults are unemployed and a lot of them are criminals. I do think though that we're just getting the shit that would behave the same way in Poland.

Last Online
    Monday, August 13th, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic-American
    Ancestry
    Swiss/Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Arizona Arizona
    Occupation
    Tech Support
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mvix View Post
    They're not liked around were I live. They occupy areas and make them sort of Polish, they don't learn Icelandic, About 25% the adults are unemployed and a lot of them are criminals. I do think though that we're just getting the shit that would behave the same way in Poland.
    That I can understand, nobody should be forced to suffer unwanted immigrants, especially when they come to your country specifically to exploit it.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Van Wellenkamp View Post
    We can't forget about the Serbs fighting the Muslims in our own times either. Never understood why NATO stopped them, they were doing Europe a favor.
    Yes, but they were not doing the Jews and Zionists who hate white Europeans a favour..and they let them know it. They would much rather see Europe turn into Eurabia as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    We are all unique and different, and should strive to preserve this unique cultural and ethnic diversity. After all, strength lies in numbers. It’s why the formation of the EU has made the European people so susceptible to conquest. It is a bad idea to form any intra-European unions.
    I think some kind of Germanic union where each nation truly keeps its independence and national identity, and which was based on really voluntary cooperation instead of a Marxist-like Zionist EU, could work.

For example, even the EU, had it consisted of only Germanic countries and in the interest of Germanic countries, would have had a better chance of working (of course without the Zionist influence and instead fighting that dominance).

Trying to unite so many countries that are so different is not good and it is not working.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 09:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English-American
    Ancestry
    English/England
    Country
    United States United States
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I don't have any problems with Slavs. I like pretty much all Europeans. Even non-Germanic ones.
    Proud to be Germanic.

Even though my ancestry is English, Germany is my favorite country.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany (Hessen, Prussia, Bavaria)
    Subrace
    Faelid - Subnordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    preservationist, ethnocentrist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiriksson View Post
    When did they take them from Germany?, You mean after II ww?
    They didn't decide about shape of their borders then(as well as any European country despite Russia and UK), Stalin Roosevelt and Churchill did, , correct me if I'm wrong.
    After ww1 and after ww2 the Slavs occupied most of the parts of East Germany. Of course the Poles were not the leading force that divided the lands. But many Germans (including some of my ancestors) where forced to leave their homelands with a lot of cruelty. Everybody only talks about the cruelties of the Nazis, but not those against the German population.

Who will give compensation for this cruelty? Will the Slavs give the Germanics back their land? East Germany was completely wiped out and transformed into Poland. The banished Germans did not receive any compensation. They were not the Nazis, they were just the population. Innocent people. They did not even receive an excuse. Now theres only West and Central Germany (which some people nowadays call East Germany).

Even though East German land was only allocated to the Poles (and not directly stolen) they should cooperate with Germans and help them to get back their home!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast