Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    Slavs are not germanics, that means they are 'the others'.

The history between Poles and Germans is not a friendly one. In the last WWII they were eager stooges of the NWO, they murdering of germans and occupying germanic lands is neither welcome nor appreciated.

There is blood libel between Poles and Germans, I simply continue it.

Nikolas Kopernikus was not a Pole by the way. His brother was an avid germanic preservationist who hated Poles. Poles just like to claim him because he was from a city they now claim for themselves.
    You can't deny that some of them are racially Germanic though, or at least no less than celtic people are. I tend to care more about ethnic similarity than culture, since in America or other colonial countries that is almost impossible to preserve anyway. But I can understand your stance as a person living in Germany, I could say never forgive muslim people for 9/11 or native americans for the brutal/disgusting things they did to innocent people when they came over.

I would also like to make the point that Nietsczhe was Polish-German and his philosophy heavily influenced German culture. Polish achievements aren't the best in the world, but they're not below average. Polish people invented both motion pictures/photography and walkie talkies (though some of those may be jews).

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 08:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by feisty goddess View Post
    You can't deny that some of them are racially Germanic though, or at least no less than celtic people are. I tend to care more about ethnic similarity than culture, since in America or other colonial countries that is almost impossible to preserve anyway. But I can understand your stance as a person living in Germany, I could say never forgive muslim people for 9/11 or native americans for the brutal/disgusting things they did to innocent people when they came over.

I would also like to make the point that Nietsczhe was Polish-German and his philosophy heavily influenced German culture. Polish achievements aren't the best in the world, but they're not below average. Polish people invented both motion pictures/photography and walkie talkies (though some of those may be jews).
    What is "racially Germanic"? Belonging to a Nordish subrace? Poles or Slavs in general can be very well "Nordish" on their own, that doesn't make them any more Germanic.

And there's nothing that points to even remote Polish ancestry of Nietzsche. He believed himself to be of (pure) Polish blood though for whatever reasons he might have very well been insane by that time.

I believe the invention of photography belongs largely to Frenchmen like Daguerre or Brits depends on where you draw the line.
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    European-American, mostly Germanic
    Subrace
    Reduced Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    single adult
    Occupation
    College student
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Juthunge View Post
    What is "racially Germanic"? Belonging to a Nordish subrace? Slaves can be very well "Nordish" on their own, that doesn't make them any more Germanic.

And there's nothing that points to even remote Polish ancestry of Nietzsche. He believed himself to be of (pure) Polish blood though for whatever reasons he might have very well been insane by that time.
    I don't understand your way of thinking on what is considered Germanic. By your logic, an ethnic jew who speaks a Germanic language, had ancestors involved in Germanic events, and adopts "western" values and culture is Germanic while a racially nordish slav is equated to a stupid negro slave. Sorry, but how I define a true Germanic is only related to ethnic origins/subrace than whether your ancestors fought in a war or have west-Germanic values and traditions.

Could you please stop saying "slaves" instead of slavs? Its just immature and rude.

I personally think Nietzsche looked somewhat Polish ethnically, but I sure wasn't saying he was pure Polish. There is a good chance that if he was saying that at all, there was some kind of Polish blood in his family whether he was saying that because he was insane or not.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts
    I don't understand your way of thinking on what is considered Germanic. By your logic, an ethnic jew who speaks a Germanic language, had ancestors involved in Germanic events, and adopts "western" values and culture is Germanic while a racially nordish slav is equated to a stupid negro slave. Sorry, but how I define a true Germanic is only related to ethnic origins/subrace than whether your ancestors fought in a war or have west-Germanic values and traditions.

Could you please stop saying "slaves" instead of slavs? Its just immature and rude.

I personally think Nietzsche looked somewhat Polish ethnically, but I sure wasn't saying he was pure Polish. There is a good chance that if he was saying that at all, there was some kind of Polish blood in his family whether he was saying that because he was insane or not.
    I can't see where I was implying something like that in the least to be honest. Neither did I say what you said about Jews nor did I anywhere equate Slavs with Blacks.
    I was merely implying that Germanics don't hold a monopol on Nordish subraces. Whether you believe it or not, Slavs can be Nordish without a single drop of Germanic blood.
    Personally I don't understand how you define a "true Germanic" though. This sounds like you'd pick a person of Nordish phenotype regardless of ethnicity over a maybe "not so Nordish" but cultural and ancestral fully Germanic person. To me one is either Germanic or not, certainly if it comes down to the assimilation of foreign elements some ethnicities are more desirable than others but best it should be avoided all together.

That was actually just a typo which I changed the moment I noticed it. I'm certainly not known for using slurs of any kind.

Several genealogists traced Nietzsche's ancestry back and found no Polish roots on either side so I doubt this.

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Reduced Borreby
    Country
    Family
    single adult
    Occupation
    College student
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Juthunge View Post
    I can't see where I was implying something like that in the least to be honest. Neither did I say what you said about Jews nor did I anywhere equate Slavs with Blacks.
    I was merely implying that Germanics don't hold a monopol on Nordish subraces. Whether you believe it or not, Slavs can be Nordish without a single drop of Germanic blood.
    Personally I don't understand how you define a "true Germanic" though. This sounds like you'd pick a person of Nordish phenotype regardless of ethnicity over a maybe "not so Nordish" but cultural and ancestral fully Germanic person.

That was actually just a typo which I changed the moment I came about it. I'm certainly not known for using slurs of any kind.

Several genealogists traced Nietzsche's ancestry back and found no Polish roots on either side so I doubt this.
    Fair enough, but what is your definition of a Germanic? I define a Germanic as someone who is descended from Germanic tribes, which can't really have meditteranean or strange phenotypes. I can't see how a racially nordish or alpinid slav cannot be related to these tribes, because that's just the way genetics work. Otherwise a person is not Germanic, they are just born into those cultural influences. For example, all the sub-breeds of retrievers have to be related to the same dog ancestors, they did not become that way on their own.

But I have not studied the subraces/phenotypes and ancient culture of the Germanics enough to know if my interpretation of their genetics is correct, so I could be completely wrong. The general feel I get from the art made about Germanic tribes is that they were very strictly within the nordish and alpinid subraces.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    culturally the polish people are a mix: their language is slavic, their religion is catholic (that is western), they write in romanic letters, not in cyrilic.

As they are blond and blue-eyed in general it makes them to belong to white races. In America that is mostly sufficient to make the white and as such a synonym for germanic. But that certainly is not true.

Nowadays, polish people are mostly a racial mix and they are not pure slavic racially.

Germanics invaded the lands where they live now about 600 - 700 years ago, during that time there was certainly mixing. They stayed culturally though apart from the germanic people that means one can distinguish polish from germans mostly through the different cultures, not so much by race.

And culturally different they are.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    They stayed culturally though apart from the germanic people that means one can distinguish polish from germans mostly through the different cultures, not so much by race.

You can usually distinguish Poles from Germans as Poles often have high, Slavic-type cheek bones and broader, rounder and shorter faces. The Slavic component is often noticeable. Poles can be very good-looking but ethnically they are not really the same.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Reduced Borreby
    Country
    Family
    single adult
    Occupation
    College student
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    culturally the polish people are a mix: their language is slavic, their religion is catholic (that is western), they write in romanic letters, not in cyrilic.

As they are blond and blue-eyed in general it makes them to belong to white races. In America that is mostly sufficient to make the white and as such a synonym for germanic. But that certainly is not true.

Nowadays, polish people are mostly a racial mix and they are not pure slavic racially.

Germanics invaded the lands where they live now about 600 - 700 years ago, during that time there was certainly mixing. They stayed culturally though apart from the germanic people that means one can distinguish polish from germans mostly through the different cultures, not so much by race.

Well then I guess by your standards I am a racial mixture and shouldn't be posting on this site. The ancestors of mine who came from Poland classify as mostly classic alpine with a considerable amount of nordid influence. They do have very high cheekbones, but the rest of their phenotype is not asiatic looking. I don't see how high cheekbones and rounder faces can be due to mongoloid influence when there are no other traits present that point to that. I think such things could be adaptations to all of the winds that they get there from Asia. I also think this is the reason why high cheekbones are considered so attractive by most, they're a valuable adaptation to the cold wind. Not every mongoloid F*cked (pardon my french) a slavic woman. High cheekbones are present in every ethnicity to some extent, slavic or east germanic tribes could have naturally selected themselves to have high cheekbones and rounder faces, its a simple as that. I'm not saying they aren't somewhat different racially from Germanics, but they can be pure Indo-European people with a slight or heavier Germanic influence and identify themselves with Germanics.

There are plenty of English/celtic people with round faces or high cheekbones and they are most certainly not descended from mongoloids. Even if they were a little bit, they couldn't possibly have enough to produce those traits so strongly.

English people are of course a mixed bunch as well, when you take into account all of the origins of their language, although they are far less mixed than any slavs.

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    I think Slavic (and they are doing a better job than us) and Germanic nationalists, as well as Celtic and Romantic nationalists should cooperate to stop multiculturalism and mass immigration while remaining distinct identities.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts
    Fair enough, but what is your definition of a Germanic? I define a Germanic as someone who is descended from Germanic tribes, which can't really have meditteranean or strange phenotypes. I can't see how a racially nordish or alpinid slav cannot be related to these tribes, because that's just the way genetics work. Otherwise a person is not Germanic, they are just born into those cultural influences. For example, all the sub-breeds of retrievers have to be related to the same dog ancestors, they did not become that way on their own.

But I have not studied the subraces/phenotypes and ancient culture of the Germanics enough to know if my interpretation of their genetics is correct, so I could be completely wrong. The general feel I get from the art made about Germanic tribes is that they were very strictly within the nordish and alpinid subraces.
    As I said, Germanics don't have a monopoly on Nordish subraces. Indo-European tribes in general were largely of those types in ancient times. Nordish Slavs surely can have mostly Germanic ancestors by absorbing the remnants left by the Eastern Germanic tribes or more recent German(ic) elements. But they don't need to and I'm certain in most cases they don't.

Surely their ancestral types were related but there's no recent genetical connection. For example a German Nordid and a German Alpinid have most likely genetically more in common than let's say that German Nordid and a Polish Nordid. Subrace is not everything.

For me personally Germanicness is defined by subrace/phenotype, genetics and culture. Those terms are mutually dependent, without Germanic ancestry and culture a Nordish phenotype is useless. Without a Germanic (not necessarily Nordish but at least not entirely foreign) phenotype culture is equally useless.

Germanic tribes were mostly Nordish (Nordid, Faelid, Borreby) until they absorbed other elements in Swabia, Bavaria, England etc. That doesn't mean there were no Alpin(o)id, Dinarid, Atlanto-Med elements in early Germanics but those were certainly marginal when compared to the Nordish elements, especially the Reihengräbertype (one could call it Anglo-Saxon too I guess) which was said to be typical of Germanics.

For starters Coon is always advisable:
    http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-VI7.htm
    http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-VI6.htm

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast