Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordislav (guest) View Post
    First of all, let me say I mean no disrespect. I fell nothing but the utmost respect for Western-European culture, and it's people. I must also appologise for sounding like a typical negro, or some other minority complaining about equality. I have been browsing Skadi Forum for qute some time now, and what I've noticed is that my people, despite being Indo-European speakers and overwhealmingly White-European, are considered as foreign as negroes by some of you, and I guess I'd like to know why. Yes, I am pure-Slavic, "worse still" pure-Polish, but I feel no inclination to hate, claim, or sully any aspect of Germanic, Celtic, or Western culture. I feel for Germanics, as much as I fear for my own people, who are in the same situation believe it or not (albeit to a lesser extent). So let me get to the point. Here are my questions for you.

Question 1: Why are Slavs considred inferior?

Question 2: Can Slavs and Germanics ever be friends without the aid of Jewish-run multiculturalism?
    Got no Problem with Slavs man.

Nore do I have a problem with Pols ether.
    Infact I bought my last Truck from a Polish Guy.

Our real problem as a society is Judas Marxism.
    F Those Dishonest Bastards, and their entire system, of crap!

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany, Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I have been browsing Skadi Forum for qute some time now, and what I've noticed is that my people, despite being Indo-European speakers and overwhealmingly White-European, are considered as foreign as negroes by some of you, and I guess I'd like to know why.
    Because, like blacks, they are of foreign nations, speak a foreign language, have a culture which is foreign, and when they immigrate to our nations, are just as undesirable.

It does not matter how "white" or "Indo-European" someone is, we are of different 'tribes,' and we hold our respective loyalties to them.

Question 1: Why are Slavs considred inferior?
    This is not the official view of the forum, nor is it the view of the majority of members.

Question 2: Can Slavs and Germanics ever be friends without the aid of Jewish-run multiculturalism?
    Acquaintances at best, we are two different peoples who have two different cultures, languages, ways of life, etc.

I feel for Germanics, as much as I fear for my own people, who are in the same situation believe it or not (albeit to a lesser extent).
    This is why we can only have a diplomatic acquaintanceship. The only benefit of any bonds between our peoples is that it will only assure that we are not both destroyed by outside influences. It will not advance either of our peoples, it will only destroy them in the long run as the bond gets stronger and our cultures and genetics become more and more similar (as what is an alliance, but a literal bond between two separate peoples; pulling them together?)

Last Online
    Friday, August 30th, 2019 @ 03:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    German & Anglo-Saxon
    Ancestry
    Germany, England, Ireland
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Financial Analyst
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I have a polish friend whom I really like. Certainly Poland is one of the "Good" countries of the world. And we share many of the same challenges regarding the preservation of our cultures. And as non-Germanics go, they're about as close to us as anybody. They are European, after all, and have had a substancial amount of interbreeding with Germanics over the millinia.
    Our shared problems are so great that we must gladly accept the friendship of other Europeans, especially with regards to the ongoing Islamic invasion of Europe, Russian hegimony, population declines, deteriorating culture, and economic stagnation.

I have no problem with the Poles, but I think a lot of people here do. They probably tend to be the NS members of this forum who are still fighting WWII.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany, Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberman View Post
    Our shared problems are so great that we must gladly accept the friendship of other Europeans, especially with regards to the ongoing Islamic invasion of Europe, Russian hegimony, population declines, deteriorating culture, and economic stagnation.
    Because we have 'the shared problem of the Islamic invasion of Europe' is exactly the reason why we cannot enter any sort of alliance with non-Germanics (and be cautious of forming too strong of alliances with other Germanic nations; lest we have some unwanted pan-Germanic 'empire')

This is no Battle of Vienna. This is not one army fighting another; the "enemy" is in every one of Europe's nations, in nearly every one of Europe's cities. No one battle will reverse the tide, thus it is needless to send "forces" aboard to deal with the problem [i.e. to "team up" with others]

To solve our problems we must start at the very root of it, and that is in the cities, in the neighborhoods, in the minds of the citizen. The Poles are responsible for their "Muslim problems" and the Germans are responsible for their own (and so on.) Helping others rid their problems will not solve ours.

And I dare say we cannot contribute to the resurgence of Slavic culture, or Latin culture, etc. They must each be responsible for their own, or it can't really be considered 'their' culture. Old art used to represent each artist's own culture by integrating things from folklore, and religion, among others. Today, all art is the same world wide, where everyone splatters paint randomly and thinks cubes can make a good looking sculpture...

Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 27th, 2011 @ 09:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberman View Post
    I have a polish friend whom I really like. Certainly Poland is one of the "Good" countries of the world. And we share many of the same challenges regarding the preservation of our cultures. And as non-Germanics go, they're about as close to us as anybody. They are European, after all, and have had a substancial amount of interbreeding with Germanics over the millinia.

I have no problem with the Poles, but I think a lot of people here do. They probably tend to be the NS members of this forum who are still fighting WWII.
    There are polish people that look and behave more germanic than some people in Germany. Latest studies also show that germans are to 30% of slavic origin.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Germany, Netherlands
    Subrace
    Germanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Limburg (NL) Limburg (NL)
    Married
    Occupation
    Knowledge management consultant
    Politics
    The Northern Path
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    As there are differences between Celts and Germanics, there are also differences between Germanics and Slaves. But while there are differences between the three main white groups, their similarities are bigger and more important. This is not politicalcorrect wishful thinking, but a historical and cultural fact. A more relevant distinction would be between mediteranean Europeans and northern Europeans, due to climate and historical interaction.
    This also means that the northern Slavs and the Balts are closely related to Germanics in a historical and cultural way.

And plainly speaking, everyone who thinks Slavs are weird and as foreign as for example Asians, is not only ill informed but also a panic-mongering and narrow-minded moron.

Then there still is the political aspect. Europe is a small place with few people, compared to the rest of the world. The three main white groups are going to need each other dearly if we want to hold our ground, our people and our heritage against the bilions of non-Europeans.

We are fighting the same fight. And we need an impossibly brilliant strategy and loads of miracles (in which I don't believe) if we want to win it without unity.

Honor and defend the northern people,
    Honor and defend the northern lands,
    Walk the Northern Path,
    Sigr!

Last Online
    Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016 @ 04:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    North German
    Subrace
    Northern Cromagnid
    Y-DNA
    R-Z16526
    mtDNA
    J1B1A
    Country
    State
    New Jersey New Jersey
    Leo
    Occupation
    Director of Operations
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Lutheran/Pagan leanings...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Living in the NY city metro area, there are few Germanics left. The only recent influx of white people have been poles. They seem to drink a little too much, but other than that both men and women work hard, try to learn English, and are very nice people.

Of all the immigrant areas where I could live, I choose to live with them.

GJG

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    European-American, mostly Germanic
    Subrace
    Reduced Borreby
    Country
    Family
    single adult
    Occupation
    College student
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanJerseyGuy View Post
    Living in the NY city metro area, there are few Germanics left. The only recent influx of white people have been poles. They seem to drink a little too much, but other than that both men and women work hard, try to learn English, and are very nice people.

Of all the immigrant areas where I could live, I choose to live with them.

GJG
    And you're right, they do have drinking problems. Russians are worse though, at the Russian colleges, all they do is drink vodka all day.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 25th, 2011 @ 06:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Franco-American
    Ancestry
    Frankish, Langobard, Scots, Norman, Goth, Bretagne, Bavarian, English.
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Happily married
    Politics
    Meritocracy
    Religion
    Unusual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    What Plantagenet said.

Germanics, on their own, without allies outside their "tribe", well, good luck with that. The "Tribes" listed on Skadi's homepage as Germanic are not exactly unified among themselves at this point in time. There's so much more to be said on this subject, but of absolute no avail, as people are entrenched in their respective strategies. Things are happening rather quickly now, and there's no time to dig people out from their entrenched strategies.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Slavs are not germanics, that means they are 'the others'.

The history between Poles and Germans is not a friendly one. In the last WWII they were eager stooges of the NWO, they murdering of germans and occupying germanic lands is neither welcome nor appreciated.

There is blood libel between Poles and Germans, I simply continue it.

Nikolas Kopernikus was not a Pole by the way. His brother was an avid germanic preservationist who hated Poles. Poles just like to claim him because he was from a city they now claim for themselves.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast