Thread: In the R1b Homeland, Atlantis Found

Last Online
    Saturday, June 25th, 2016 @ 06:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Vinlander
    Ancestry
    Isle of Mann, Lancastershire, the Lowlands/Borders, Galloway, Yorkshire, Wales, Holland
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Radical Traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

In the R1b Homeland, Atlantis Found

It is becoming impossible to ignore the legends anymore. Your ancestors are crying out, "WAKE UP!"....the world belongs to you.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_tsunam...9zdGNpdHlvZmF0

For myself and other I1 haplogroup descendents, I am confident Thule will be found as well, somewhere in the great white north.

Shout it from the rooftops, we are God's chosen people.
    But the age of chivalry is gone. That of sophisters, economists, and calculators has succeeded; and the glory of Europe is extinguished forever.

Edmund Burke

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 19th, 2011 @ 05:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Psychology
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Your Link

Hey Hun, I tried to view your link but it doesn't work for me. Mind fixing it? I would love to check it out.

Last Online
    Monday, October 31st, 2011 @ 04:16 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish,Germanic
    Ancestry
    Mainly Scottish and Germanic, 1/8th Anglo Saxon/Italian
    Country
    United States United States
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

antartica

Have you looked up the ruins off of japans coast? I'm not saying that it could be Atlantis, but it is SO interesting.. I have a thought, could Atlantis be Antartica? I have read that Antartica used to be a pretty habital place with nice weather. It is now covered in 20 miles of ice thick, so it is practically impossible to see what is underneath, I can't imagine what they would find..

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 25th, 2011 @ 05:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Franco-American
    Ancestry
    Frankish, Langobard, Scots, Norman, Goth, Bretagne, Bavarian, English.
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Happily married
    Politics
    Meritocracy
    Religion
    Unusual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Atlantis being in the Atlantic makes all kinds of sense. There can be all kinds of buried/drowned civilizations, but the one that Europeans want to find is the one that gave rise to Greece and Rome. If people want to believe that Rome was founded by two brothers who wandered onto those seven hills and had never built a civilization of great magnitude before, they can - but it is far more likely that both Greece and Rome were colonized by some earlier civilized European place.

We've been taught (some of us) that Crete gave rise to Greece and Troy and Mycenae, and then those cultures to Rome - but that leaves out the Etruscans - and it over-emphasizes Egypt as a source of European civilization. The alphabet of Greece (often called phoenician) is actually pan-European and very ancient in origin - it wasn't an alphabet early on, but it was still the world's most sophisticated system of pictographs (and is found all over the world well before Columbus, because Vikings and others were already boating all over the world).

So - where did the Vikings come from? Having a civilization that not too far from the Celtic part of Spain once existed would account for so much. Everyone knows that advanced stone working techniques were already in use there by 12,000BP - but before that, there was a landbridge between the Iberian peninsula and the British Isles. Great place for a civilization - if you didn't know what was coming. As the land became more level with the sea (as Holland is today) a tsunami could have easily destroyed it (after 12,000BP - within the time frame indicated by Plato). The fact that the big city was on the coastal part of this great plain made it southerly and so much easier to live in during an ice age - and after the tsunami event. But, it would also be a place that required boats.

The fact that the place would have also been in contact with Africa would have been a good thing for it, trade-wise - and certainly given it resources from North Africa and the West Coast of Africa - not easily available to the rest of Europe). It would have also had to be large and well-defended to make sure it didn't have problems with Africa, as well (although at that time, North Africans would have been technologically very far behind the Halstatt/Celtic people who built Atlantis near what is now Cadiz).

I haven't thought through all the details - but it is a very appealing explanation for the "Phoenicians," and for the dispersal of stone-working and boat-building culture all along that coast - just in time for the rise of blue-eyed people further north (who would also have been in touch with this great place). I like to remember our common European roots, once in awhile.

That part of the world is very seismically active, tsunamis must happen every once in awhile.

This civilization would have had henge structures, dolmans - and boats. It would have sought southerly positions for its expansion after the flood (e.g., Greece, Tuscany and Rome).
    Always recognize that human individuals are ends, and do not use them as means to your end.
    ~~Immanuel Kant~~

Last Online
    14 Hours Ago @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Melisande View Post
    The fact that the place would have also been in contact with Africa would have been a good thing for it, trade-wise - and certainly given it resources from North Africa and the West Coast of Africa - not easily available to the rest of Europe). It would have also had to be large and well-defended to make sure it didn't have problems with Africa, as well (although at that time, North Africans would have been technologically very far behind the Halstatt/Celtic people who built Atlantis near what is now Cadiz).
    I watched this docu on the Spanish Atlantis yesterday...

Could the fabled lost city of Atlantis have been located? Using satellite photography, ground-penetrating radar and underwater technology, experts are now surveying marshlands in Spain to look for proof of the ancient city.

If the team can match geological formations to Plato’s descriptions and date artifacts back to the time of Atlantis, we may be closer to solving one of the world’s greatest mysteries.

If Atlanitis or an Atlantis ever existed, then I guess the south west of Spain is a plausible location for it.
    “Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.” - C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 25th, 2011 @ 05:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Franco-American
    Ancestry
    Frankish, Langobard, Scots, Norman, Goth, Bretagne, Bavarian, English.
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Happily married
    Politics
    Meritocracy
    Religion
    Unusual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Thanks for the videos, Chlodovech - haven't had a chance to watch them all yet, but this is all very exciting.

The more I think about it, it's a great place to build a big, impressive city to attempt to control the Mediterranean.
    Always recognize that human individuals are ends, and do not use them as means to your end.
    ~~Immanuel Kant~~

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 20th, 2011 @ 01:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norse/German
    Ancestry
    Sweden,Norway,Germany
    Country
    State
    Wisconsin Wisconsin
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Finally!!!

Wow! Now I know where Atlantis is...I wonder if they'll ever find out the answers to everyone's pondering questions. I do think that the ancestors to the Greeks/Romans were Atlantians, it makes sense. After all how else to do explain a civilization who was able to create vast amounts of technology within an amount of time that would be recorded as a record, especially in ancient times like those? It also explains how an awkward white skinned race would all the suddenly find its self in the middle of a peninsula with no idea of when or where it was created, except for legends which were long regarded as myth.