Germanic Nationalism
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Entoprocta View Post
    The deferential respect white English people have for blacks extends to the point where they will gladly mix and interbreed with them and this will eventually lead to the perverse transubstantiation of the white race in the UK into a negrified and mongrelized race of mulattos. This will surely be our fate and it is of our own making.
    This is what happens when you betray your most closely related Germanic brother folk in 1939 and declare war on them. Germany wanted peace with England, but England wanted war and now it reaps what it has sown. I just feel sorry for those sensible Brits who wanted peace and co-operation with Germany, like Unity Mitford for example. The racial situation doesn't look so much better here in Germany, but at least we didn't fight FOR this, but relentlessly against it until 1945. I am sure if England had worked together with Germany and not with the Jews instead, both countries would still be completely white and Germanic now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordic Angel For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    16 Minutes Ago @ 12:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Y-DNA
    R-Z326
    mtDNA
    U5a2b4
    Country
    England England
    Single adult
    Politics
    Neo-Confederate
    Religion
    Creativity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    WWII was a fratricidal war between Great Britain and Germany which in an ideal world should never have occurred. This is sidestepping the problem though which is that white women by their very nature are racially traitorous and solely in my opinion responsible for the demographic extinction whites are now facing. The amount of Rhineland mulatto bastards in Germany prior to WWII illustrates this point well. Regardless of the complex reasons for why, what started initially as a contractual war between Germany and Great Britain happened, white women are and always have been negro-lovers and race-traitors. I hope they enjoy contracting HIV.

Last Online
    13 Hours Ago @ 10:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid + Dalofaelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Germanic Nationalism
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Entoprocta View Post
    WWII was a fratricidal war between Great Britain and Germany which in an ideal world should never have occurred. This is sidestepping the problem though which is that white women by their very nature are racially traitorous and solely in my opinion responsible for the demographic extinction whites are now facing. The amount of Rhineland mulatto bastards in Germany prior to WWII illustrates this point well. Regardless of the complex reasons for what started initially as a contractual war between Germany and Great Britain, white women are and always have been negro-lovers and race-traitors. I hope they enjoy contracting HIV.
    This is just ridiculous, as I know tons of white German women including myself who find non-whites, especially negroes, absolutely repulsive and would never even think to go near them. Negroes are by far the most repulsive race on earth in my opinion and I would rather commit suicide or get shot than to get together with one of them.. even the thought alone is utterly disgusting. I married a pure German man and we have 4 blonde blue-eyed Germanic children and hope for more. We know many other German families who are also nationalists and the women have the same opinion as I have regarding this, and all of them have many pure German children. White men and white women should work together and not be hating each other, this is the only way to save our nations, so stop trolling and take out your hate on white women elsewhere.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nordic Angel For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 11:22 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Rhode Islander & Anglo-Georgian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    Danish R1a
    mtDNA
    Danish K
    Country
    England England
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Truck Driver
    Politics
    Loyalist & Confederate
    Religion
    Odin/Æsir
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    442 Posts

full stop

Last Online
    20 Hours Ago @ 04:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German; Scot-Irish; Scandinavian
    Country
    United States United States
    Married
    Occupation
    Free Lance
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts
    Both men and women are close in numbers marrying out of their race and/or having biracial children. Men are slightly higher though than women. Looking at US percentages, it's around 15% for Caucasians. The number is too high when you compare the older statistics from the 1950's, around 2.5%. Before 1960, US outlawed interracial marriages in 31 states! Today, it's the influence from the media, changing laws, and living in close quarters around minorities. People tend to date others near them. I have been called racist multiple times when I refused to date men from different racial groups. I told them that it is my personal choice to date another white person as I am white.

I also don't believe the white race is going extinct as we have expanded to over 800 million people. We're going to shrink eventually to a healthier and younger population as the cycle repeats. The real problem is the overpopulation and mass migration of differing racial groups into Western countries, which could devastate the natural conditions of our adjustment period. Overpopulation leads to more diseases, poorer living conditions, and less thriving as individuals. In some way, I guess we have to decide if we should save ourselves.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Winterland For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011