England England
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nasionale Party
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    WWII was a fratricidal war between Great Britain and Germany which in an ideal world should never have occurred. This is sidestepping the problem though which is that white women by their very nature are racially traitorous and solely in my opinion responsible for the demographic extinction whites are now facing. The amount of Rhineland mulatto bastards in Germany prior to WWII illustrates this point well. Regardless of the complex reasons for why, what started initially as a contractual war between Germany and Great Britain happened, white women are and always have been negro-lovers and race-traitors. I hope they enjoy contracting HIV.

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 03:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid + Dalofaelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Germanic Nationalism
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Entoprocta View Post
    WWII was a fratricidal war between Great Britain and Germany which in an ideal world should never have occurred. This is sidestepping the problem though which is that white women by their very nature are racially traitorous and solely in my opinion responsible for the demographic extinction whites are now facing. The amount of Rhineland mulatto bastards in Germany prior to WWII illustrates this point well. Regardless of the complex reasons for what started initially as a contractual war between Germany and Great Britain, white women are and always have been negro-lovers and race-traitors. I hope they enjoy contracting HIV.
    This is just ridiculous, as I know tons of white German women including myself who find non-whites, especially negroes, absolutely repulsive and would never even think to go near them. Negroes are by far the most repulsive race on earth in my opinion and I would rather commit suicide or get shot than to get together with one of them.. even the thought alone is utterly disgusting. I married a pure German man and we have 4 blonde blue-eyed Germanic children and hope for more. We know many other German families who are also nationalists and the women have the same opinion as I have regarding this, and all of them have many pure German children. White men and white women should work together and not be hating each other, this is the only way to save our nations, so stop trolling and take out your hate on white women elsewhere.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nordic Angel For This Useful Post:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodskarl Dubhgall For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 11:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German; Scot-Irish; Scandinavian
    Country
    United States United States
    Married
    Occupation
    Free Lance
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    234 Posts
    Both men and women are close in numbers marrying out of their race and/or having biracial children. Men are slightly higher though than women. Looking at US percentages, it's around 15% for Caucasians. The number is too high when you compare the older statistics from the 1950's, around 2.5%. Before 1960, US outlawed interracial marriages in 31 states! Today, it's the influence from the media, changing laws, and living in close quarters around minorities. People tend to date others near them. I have been called racist multiple times when I refused to date men from different racial groups. I told them that it is my personal choice to date another white person as I am white.

I also don't believe the white race is going extinct as we have expanded to over 800 million people. We're going to shrink eventually to a healthier and younger population as the cycle repeats. The real problem is the overpopulation and mass migration of differing racial groups into Western countries, which could devastate the natural conditions of our adjustment period. Overpopulation leads to more diseases, poorer living conditions, and less thriving as individuals. In some way, I guess we have to decide if we should save ourselves.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Winterland For This Useful Post:

As a cop, here’s the unsayable truth on why we can’t stop child sex grooming

The latest report by the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse in Britain is not good reading, telling us that both the police and council social services do not deal with it properly. It alleges these failings are often to avoid bad publicity.

Since the Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandals around 20 years ago, there have been around 30 similarly outrageous cases of criminal gangs grooming, drugging and gang-raping teenage girls in England’s towns and cities. This new report now tells us of another six local authorities and police areas where there is evidence that this abuse is still going on.

With nearly 40 years in policing, I have some idea why this evil treatment of vulnerable girls is still happening. There are some common threads to nearly all these cases.

The first is the usual complaint when we talk about public services – a lack of money. This has resulted in social services, children’s homes and educational establishments being short of appropriately trained staff who can spot girls at risk of exploitation and take action to protect them early on. From the police perspective, dealing with girls at risk like this requires specially trained and experienced child protection team officers. Again, these are in short supply following
    reductions in public spending.

This resource issue is exacerbated by the demands placed on a diminished and less well-trained workforce to deal with cybercrime, fraud, burglary, domestic violence, knife crime, terrorism and a host of other issues. There are simply not enough police officers to adequately deal with all of this. Those with the life experience and training to help a teenage girl with behavioural issues are in even shorter supply.

Furthermore, force intelligence bureaus – the places where analysts collect and sift through possible reports of grooming and exploitation – have also been reduced in staff numbers. Information from patrol officers responding to incidents involving teenage girls is being missed. I know this from personal experience, because I once did an audit of a force’s intelligence files and discovered that evidence of grooming supplied by officers had been overlooked by the command team. If I could find that with the most cursory glance, I am sure there is a lot of information that has been missed in the computer files of the nearly 50 forces in the UK.

Another common thread to most of these cases is that nearly all the victims are girls in their early teenage years who have troubled lives. They often come from challenged or broken families and are in children’s homes or foster care, or with a parent who isn’t bothered about what they get up to. All too often, these girls have low self-esteem, feel unloved and, because of their disrupted lives, underachieve at school. Some self-harm, cutting themselves with knives or razor blades. They generally have no role model, a caring mother who will nurture and counsel them through their journey into puberty and early teenage years. Understandably, these girls have a huge gap in their lives. Some fill this by attention-seeking behaviour, getting involved in crime, shoplifting, burglary, drug taking and disorderly behaviour. As a result, they can often come to the attention of the local police.

This police involvement may occur because they are arrested for offending, or are called to children’s homes due to disturbances. The result is the girls view the police in a negative way and can be offensive or aggressive. Local officers start to lose patience with girls they see as troublemakers, especially if they are subject to abuse or violence from them. Being called night after night to the same children’s home by the same social carers to be told that the same difficult child has absconded does not endear them to the responding officer – especially because she or he will then have to complete a lengthy report and risk assessment relating to that girl. I have no doubt many officers save these reports as a Microsoft Word document and simply cut and paste them onto the missing person’s report. It saves time for the next call.

Children’s home social workers must complete similar paperwork, every night. It’s all necessary to demonstrate accountability and withstand scrutiny of their actions from the media, politicians, community activists or external investigation bodies in the event of a serious incident or an enquiry. Both police and social workers learn to prioritise self-protection for their careers before trying to find the child or solve the problem. We, as a society, have made it that way, and we only have ourselves to blame. Criticise public officials continually, and this is what you get.

These girls often end on a path to disaster. A handsome face befriends them and grooms them with promises of love, backed up by drink or drugs. Their fate can then be brutal – repeated gang rape, pregnancies, forced abortions and further degradation, resulting in often truly broken young women.

But the final – and undoubtedly the most contentious – common thread is to accept the fact that most of these wicked and heartless grooming gangs are from a specific ethnic minority. Of late, we have seen more acceptance that most of the offenders are of Asian heritage. But even this is a woke fudge of reality. It is not precise enough to focus resources on, whether that means community interventions or targeted police operations and investigations. Very few dare say that most of the grooming gangs are mainly made up of men of Pakistani heritage. But a look at the countless news stories of convicted offenders confirms that. In fact, it is possible to be more precise and say a lot are immersed in the culture and religious beliefs to be found in the Mirpur region of Pakistan.

There continues to be a refusal by many in politics, public service, and victim support groups to face this reality. The fear of being called a racist bigot or being accused of stereotyping often results in proactive interventions being misdirected or watered down. As the police and crime commissioner for Surrey, I once chaired a county community safety meeting and asked the question of the senior public officials present if we had a problem in the county with vulnerable girls being groomed and raped by gangs made up of taxi drivers of Pakistani heritage, as was known to be the case in many cities at that time.

A senior local politician challenged me on using the description of known offenders as being “of Pakistani heritage.” There was a sharp intake of breath on all sides when I went on to say many are from families who originally come from Mirpur in northern Pakistan. No one was prepared to face the facts to address the risks to our vulnerable young girls. If there was a willingness in many of our cities and towns to engage with the relevant community – whether that means speaking to leaders or visiting mosques – perhaps this issue might be addressed better. But such an approach is too controversial and high risk for public servants and police who seek to keep their jobs or advance their careers. For many police officers or social workers, dealing with these unfortunate girls is a no-win situation. It can be emotionally upsetting, potentially career threatening, and is just plain hard work.

Until society accepts the fact that these tragic cases are driven by a lack of investment in troubled families, social services, and specially trained police resources, and comes to terms with the fact that most of the offenders are from one small section of a minority community, this blight on our nation will continue.

Moreover, these evil predators will continue to exploit these girls in the knowledge that too often the chances of them being caught or successfully prosecuted are relatively slight. They know only too well how playing the race card can protect them.

To be clear, too many police do not want the grief of being labelled a stereotyping, anti-Pakistani or Muslim bigot. Nor do they want the problems that they may have to face from a disrespectful, ungrateful, and hostile young teenager. You may argue that’s their job, but there is a difference in doing what can be measured and doing what is best to protect the vulnerable. For many police and social workers, the reality is somewhere in between.

Until we get serious about this problem, increase funding and support our social workers and police in the face of unwarranted allegations of prejudice, we can be certain of one thing. This abuse will go on.

The result of letting in thousands ypon thousands of migrants from cultures that teaches misbelievers are fair game and that child brides are ok. Sexual predation and exploitation of children is common practice in Islamic society and is permitted by the Koran as long as the children are not Muslim. Would have saved a lot of bandwidth and made for a shorter article.

How old was Muhammed's wife again? She was 9 years old. He was like 60. They even suggest that she initiated the sex, something a 9 year old gild would never do. So the setup is clear: From an age of 9 it is ok. And to think they want to give 72 tiny kiddies to the craziest of the butchers when they spray themselves on the walls via a Ka-boom-vest.

Remember Epstein, Andrew, Clinton, Saville and the rest. We're only talking here about the low life Paks and troubled town kids? How about the high life thugs and crooks (aka rulers) and their properly groomed kids? Oh well, just ask Maxwell while she's still alive!

Let me explain better: you try to teach a monkey to speak: no education will help: the genes are crucial for behavior. The dog will behave differently depending on bread. So human behavior depends on ethnicity.

You cannot bring in a culture of people who's whole existance is diametrically oppressed to your own. Britain is not next door to the middle east for a reason. Same holds for all of Europe. Western countries are western (judeo-Christian-post modern secular) eastern are Islamic-Hindu, the two don't mix. Germany is really going to feel it next. France-Belgium is a time bomb too.
    Interesting how the common thread with Islam-indu is the complete disregard for women. Native indigenous people also treat women like dirt. Only in the West to women have any rights . Just dont let these sand assholes in.

Meanwhile, the societal conditions causing the problem - namely dirty money, sin and powerlust - are never addressed. So many from top to bottom:
    social services , the police, politicians and leaders are ALL bribed to be in on it.

'The Elephant in the room' mass 3rd world migration, its desirability, effects, financial and social costs continues to be totally ignored.

There's a duty on public representatives to be accountable, responsible and spent our own money on our own people who suffer further because it's not.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Friday, March 4th, 2022 @ 06:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    U5a
    Country
    England England
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nasionale Party
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    What gets me about the alleged grooming scandal is the hypocrisy of the average white British person who is still more inclined to accuse a single asocial white man of being a pedophile rather than Pakistani men (not that they should be accused) or half-caste mulattos who in all probability are rapists.

I'm collating incidents of rape committed by mulatto males and have received anecdotal corroboration that mulatto men enjoy raping underage white girls.

On the point of the grooming scandals in places such as Rochdale and Rotherham though, these vigilantes we often hear about who are self-styled "pedophile hunters" seemed to be conspicuously absent while all this grooming was going on?

Perhaps these "pedophile hunters" prefer to confront an easy-target, for example - middle-aged white men who have unwittingly engaged in harmless sexual innuendo with imaginary female adolescents, then take on Pakistani grooming gangs who they probably get their drugs from anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterland View Post
    Both men and women are close in numbers marrying out of their race and/or having biracial children. Men are slightly higher though than women.
    That's total rubbish and contradicted by reality. I have occasionally seen a lone white man with an East Asian woman but overwhelmingly it is white women pairing with negroes and negro queers. If white men are looking for partners outside their own race, it tends to be exclusively with East Asian women and it is only done so out of desperation because they are shunned by white women who seem to no longer have any interest in average white men for the most part.

Human rights of 14 year old & two 12 year olds were breached by Greater Manchester Police failing to protect them by putting a stop to the abuse

Victims of Rochdale grooming gangs win apology and damages from UK police

THREE VICTIMS OF grooming gangs in Rochdale have received “substantial” damages and a personal apology from the chief constable of Greater Manchester Police (GMP).

The women met Stephen Watson, the top officer at GMP, at force headquarters this afternoon to be given the apology in person for police failings when, as children, they were repeatedly raped and sexually abused by gangs of men in Rochdale. Watson apologised for the failure of the force to protect them and investigate the abusers, which happened under previous chief constables, including Peter Fahy and his predecessor. Watson told the women: “It is a matter of profound personal regret that your childhood was so cruelly impacted by the dreadful experiences which you endured. GMP could and should have done much more to protect you and we let you down.”

One of the three women, Daisy, whose name has been changed to protect her identity, said: “I don’t know if I believe that Greater Manchester Police have really changed their ways as they say they have, but I’m happy that they’ve taken into account their failings and there’s finally been some accountability.”

The women, backed by lawyers from the Centre for Women’s Justice (CWJ) charity, brought a legal claim against GMP that said, according to legal documents, that from the early 2000s there was growing evidence from multiple allegations that gangs of predominantly Asian men were grooming, trafficking and sexually abusing predominantly white working-class girls in Rochdale.

Lawyers for the three – one who was 14 and two who were 12 at the time – successfully argued their human rights were breached by GMP failing to protect them by putting a stop to the abuse. This included failing to record crimes, investigate offenders, collect intelligence, or charge and prosecute abusers.

Abdul Rauf, Hamid Safi, Mohammed Sajid, Abdul Aziz, Abdul Qayyum, Adil Khan, Mohammed Amin and Kabeer Hassan were found guilty of conspiracy and rape (GMP/PA)

Instead of child victims of sexual abuse, the three were viewed by police as “bad” or “unreliable” witnesses and were sometimes arrested themselves while reporting abuse, the women said. Though the abuse was happening “in plain sight”, a police operation to tackle the gangs was closed down abruptly in 2004, despite police and social services having the names of the men involved and their victims.

Eight years later, following a second major police investigation, Operation Span, nine men were convicted for sexual exploitation of children in Rochdale. The trial heard that girls as young as 12 were plied with alcohol and drugs and gang-raped in rooms above takeaway shops, and ferried to different flats in taxis where cash was paid to use them.

Another of the three women, Amber, said: “I feel like this is the first time I’ve really been seen and publicly recognised by authorities as an innocent child victim who needed protection.”

Former detective constable Maggie Oliver resigned from GMP in 2012 to turn whistleblower over the force’s failings. Oliver, founder of the Maggie Oliver Foundation, a charity that supports and advocates for survivors of child sexual abuse, said: “I feel relieved that finally, after an all-consuming 10-year battle, GMP have at last acknowledged their horrific treatment of these three victims was wrong, even inhumane.”

Kate Ellis, a solicitor at the CWJ who acted for the three claimants, said: “We hope that today’s outcome will serve as a reminder to Greater Manchester Police, and other police forces, that they will be held to account if they fail to protect vulnerable children from exploitation and abuse.”

Greater Manchester Police settled the claim before the matter got to court.

Responding to the apology issued today, Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester said: “Within days of being elected as Mayor of Greater Manchester I commissioned an independent assurance review into historic child sexual exploitation in Greater Manchester, prompted by The Betrayed Girls documentary and the serious issues raised by Maggie Oliver. “There is no doubt that GMP did fail victims and survivors. I am therefore pleased that today the new Chief Constable has met with some of the victims of child sexual exploitation from Rochdale and with Maggie Oliver and has delivered an in-person and written apology. “This marks a clear break with the past behaviour of GMP and I hope it will provide reassurance that, under the new leadership of our Chief Constable, an entirely different approach is being taken to victims and facing up to past mistakes.”

Victims of Rochdale grooming gangs win apology and damages from UK police

13 IV 2022.

Though it should be, this will not be on the National TV News.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jagdmesser For This Useful Post:

Married Pakistani man jailed for having sex with 15-year-old girl acted like a 'racist' towards groomed victim

Jawwad Akram got the girl pregnant and even offered to money to marry the teen

A 54-year-old married man has been jailed for 11 years after being found guilty of having sex with a 15-year-old girl – but the court heard his wife is standing by him.

Jawwad Akram was sentenced at Harrow Crown Court, in north-west London, on Wednesday. He was found guilty of sexual activity with a child and two counts of facilitating the travel of another person with the view of exploitation, which covers the period from August to October 2021.

Judge Rosa Dean gave a concurrent jail term for the three counts and Akram must serve at least two thirds of this in custody. She condemned Akram’s “predatory” behaviour and said she believes claims he acted like a “racist” towards the victim – who cannot be named for legal reasons – and her family.

Harrow Crown Court

In her sentencing remarks, Judge Dean said: “You took [the girl] away from her family and then from her foster home in order to exploit her by having sex with her. […] “She was a child you groomed, exploited and got pregnant.”

Akram, of Edgware, north London, wore a dark blazer and a black open-collared shirt and was silent as the sentence was delivered. Judge Dean imposed an indefinite restraining order barring Akram from contacting the girl or her family, and put him on the sexual offenders register for life. She also made a sexual harm prevention order, without time limit. She prohibited Akram from contacting any children under 16 or from having unsupervised contact with those under this age. He was also banned from living in the same household as any child under the age of 16, unless social services give permission.

Daniel Chadwick, defending Akram, said “he has a supportive wife who sticks by him”. Akram repeatedly denied having sex with the teenager after he was first arrested but DNA evidence proved he was the biological father of a baby she went on to have aborted.

Akram had claimed he believed the girl was 19 and that he had no contact with her once he found out her true age in September 2021, but a jury convicted him. The girl’s family said Akram knew she was under 16. The fertilisation likely occurred in September, the prosecution told the court.

Jurors previously heard the 15-year-old went missing in August after her family refused to allow Akram to marry her. He allegedly took her to stay in a rented flat in Dundee and the girl’s mother did not know where she was until more than a month later.

In September, staff at a London hotel called police after they became concerned about the age difference between Akram and the girl when they checked in. Akram was arrested and bailed under the condition that he did not contact the girl, who was put into foster care the next day.

The girl then went missing from her foster family’s home in Kent in October and Akram had allegedly made arrangements to take her back to Scotland. He was arrested at his home several days later and the girl was found safe in a Dundee flat the following day.

The girl’s mother previously told the court that Akram had offered to pay her “as much money as you wish” to wed the teenager when he visited her home.
    She recalled that Akram, who is originally from Pakistan, called her a gypsy, to which the mother says she replied “even if I am a gypsy, I do not sell my daughter”.

Married man jailed for having sex with 15-year-old girl ...
    https://www.gbnews.uk/news/married-man-jailed-for-having-sex-with-15...

Why after his jail term will he not be deported?

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    588 Posts
    British society is sick. If the government cared anything for its people, as is its charge, these alien rapists would be taken out and shot, after being properly convicted, of course.
    [02-10, 17:07] Chlodovech: cats may have a reason for meowing too

[02-10, 17:08] renownedwolf: same reason as the missus then.. give me stuff/affection..though she doesnt need me to let her out in the garden for a poo..

[02-10, 17:09] Chlodovech: that's more than I can say of Thoreidar

---

[21-03, 14:55] Coillearnach: lol, I hate those qs that are like “do you side with your country even if it’s wrong”, bitch I am the equivalent of a Palestinian at this point, what country would that be

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:

Grooming Gang Leader Served as a Manchester Council Welfare Rights Officer While Raping Young Girls

The head of an infamous Pakistani child sex grooming gang has been revealed to have been serving as a welfare rights officer for the local government council, a major child sex abuse report has revealed.

Shabir Ahmed, who led the Muslim Rochdale child rape gang, has been
    identified as “Offender A” by Sky News in a child sexual exploitation in Oldham
    report this month, which showed that while he was abusing children, he was employed by the local Labour-run council. Despite the Greater Manchester Police force being aware of allegations against Ahmed and his position as a welfare officer for the council, the police force failed to notify the council.

The convicted paedophile, who was jailed for 22 years for preying on vulnerable girls in the Northern English city of Rochdale, and for raping a young Asian girl 30 times for over a decade, was also revealed to have been dispatched by the council to the Oldham Pakistani Community Centre, where he would have had access to young children.

The report stated that if police had informed his employers of the rape allegations “it may have potentially avoided the tragic abuse of other children.” Though the report claimed to have found no evidence of a coverup, it said that “some children had been failed by the agencies that were meant to protect them because child protection procedures had not been properly followed.” For instance, some girls who were being drugged and violently raped were told by social workers that they were “putting themselves at risk,” rather than being protected from their abusers.

The current leader of the Oldham Council, Amanda Chadderton, said: “We fully accept the findings of this independent report. It highlights clear failings, where our services at the time were not good enough to protect vulnerable young people suffering the most awful abuse. “For that, I am deeply sorry… I do hope, however, to offer some reassurance that, as a council, we haven’t stood still since the time period the review refers to.”

As has been seen in previous reports, fears of stoking racial tensions among the Greater Manchester Police force was a persistent issue. The ‘Messenger’ service, which was established in 2006 to safeguard children from sexual abuse through a partnership of the local council, social workers, the children’s charity Barnardos, and the Greater Manchester Police was shown to have downplayed the role of ethnicity in the mostly Muslim Pakistani rape gang epidemic in the area.

According to the report, a 2012 “media strategy” developed by the service “articulated a concern that there could be assumptions in the media and the public at large that child sexual exploitation was carried out by men from ethnic minorities against White girls, which could create community tensions, and that Oldham’s Asian community could feel it was disproportionally associated with child sexual exploitation.”

“There were also, throughout this period, legitimate concerns by both the council and the police that the high-profile convictions of predominantly Pakistani offenders across the country could be capitalised on by a far-right agenda and lead to the victimisation of the Pakistani community,” the report added.

Despite this, the report claimed that the local council had not shied away from highlighting the role of Pakistanis in the grooming gang abuse of young girls, highlighting a blog post from “Leader A” of the Oldham council in 2014 and 2015. “Anyone who shies away from accepting that in Rotherham, Oxford, Rochdale and here in Oldham – and that this particular form of abuse is predominantly Pakistani men targeting white girls – is not helping the victims, and nor is it helping the Asian community at large,” a blog post from unnamed councillor stated.

The report also highlighted the case of Sophie (not her real name), who began being abused by “predatory males” at just 12-years-old. The report claimed that there were “at least” two occasions in which safeguarding procedures should have been initiated to protect the young girl. Despite authorities having “sufficient information” to begin investigating a rape in 2006 by convicted paedophile Paul Waites, the girl was told to come back with an adult and when she “was not drunk” by a desk officer. As she left the station she was picked up in a car by Sarwar Ali after she asked him for directions. Ali then took Sophie back to his house where he raped the young girl. Then, a taxi driver who promised to help her out of the situation, Shakil Chowdhury, took her instead to a house where she was raped by him and four other men. The report stated that if police officers had offered an appropriate response required to protect her” she would have been “spared the ordeal she was subsequently subjected to”.

Responding to the findings, Stephen Watson, Chief Constable of Greater Manchester Police, said: “I want to offer my sincere apologies to everyone affected by the events considered in the report. “Our actions fell short of the help that they had every right to expect and were unacceptable. I am sorry for the hurt and ongoing trauma they have suffered because of what happened to them.

Former Greater Manchester Police detective turned grooming gang whistleblower, Maggie Oliver said: “Another day, yet another report about the failures of a police force to protect the most vulnerable in our society, even when there is irrefutable evidence to prosecute offenders and safeguard children. “This report yet again clearly evidences catastrophic failings by the force and their repeated attempts to cover up and hide these failings both from the victims and from the public they serve, and that is extremely worrying.”

The police do what the politicians tell them to do - ignore it.

Police "intelligence" was replaced by Police negligence.

Is the MSM silence deliberate? Before anyone says lessons will be learned, the only result will be to get a bigger and deeper carpet so more can be hidden as it continues unabated.
    Turn this on its head and gangs of white indigenous men raping muslin children and there will be deaths in Westminster as politicians trip over one another to be first on the BBC to condemn the deeds and the BBC would have wall to wall coverage.

Its not only so called 'Welfare Officers' who were involved but serving Police Officers ( of Pakistani origin) as well as Councillors ( again Pakistani) It was a whole conspiracy to cover up and continue this rape and exploitation of 'White Underage Working Class Girls' in the name of 'Community Cohesion'
    This was don't upset the Pervert Pakistani's as we need their harvested votes.
    Some were illegal but none have been deported because of their 'Human Rights' which they denied their victims and Sir Kier Starmer refused to prosecute them. Feminists are silent.

It cost millions in taxpayer's cash to defend these monsters. They call them 'Asian Groomers' rather than Pakistani rapists of underage White Working Class Girls. The establishment are complicit in it all. These human beasts are enjoying all the comforts and freebies, without any compunction.
    What a fall my countrymen !.

Grooming Gang Leader Served as a Council Welfare Rights Officer While Raping Young Girls 21 VI 2022.

It was not coincidence that Sophie was raped by Pakistani men 10 or 12 times in the one day.
    Child Sex Abuse of under-age vulnerable white British girls by 'rape gangs of Pakistani men' has going on all over England for decades and it is completely ignored by our MSM.
    If there was Media reporting of it and deportation of these criminals it would make a big difference.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast