Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Don't America Accept South African Whites?

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    485 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=5364

Left-wing Republican and illegal alien amnesty advocate Sen. Sam Brownback was asked by a CofCC member if he would support granting political asylum to white South Africans, since he is such a fan of immigration. Brownback replied that granting whites asylum would be a bad idea, because they “might bring racist attitudes to the United States.”

I saw the video clip where he says this. This is the sort of anti-Germanic traitors we have in our government.
    Brownback has an adopted son from Guatemala.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Æmeric For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 24th, 2020 @ 10:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=5364

Left-wing Republican and illegal alien amnesty advocate Sen. Sam Brownback was asked by a CofCC member if he would support granting political asylum to white South Africans, since he is such a fan of immigration. Brownback replied that granting whites asylum would be a bad idea, because they “might bring racist attitudes to the United States.”

I saw the video clip where he says this. This is the sort of anti-Germanic traitors we have in our government.
    It's really maddening and quite pathetic that this is coming from a white politician.

I just read his wiki page:
    In October 2007, Brownback announced his support for a plan designed by Benny Elon, chairman of Israel's right wing NU - NRP party. Elon's positions include dismantling the Palestinian National Authority and Hamas and rejecting a two-state solution. The plan calls for the complete annexation of the West Bank by Israel, and the deportation of its Arab population to a new Palestinian state in present day Jordan. Elon argues that this would complete the 1948 Palestinian exodus begun in the 1948 war.
    He has said he does not believe there is an inherent right to privacy in the U.S. Constitution. (..) Brownback voted "no" on banning chemical weapons. He voted "yes" on reauthorizing the PATRIOT Act and voted "yes" on extending the PATRIOT Act's wiretap provision. In May 2007, Brownback stated that "Iran is the lead sponsor of terrorism around the world."
    Brownback has stated that he supports a political surge coupled with the military surge of 2007 in Iraq and opposes the Democratic Party's strategy of timed withdrawal (..) In May 2007 Brownback stated, "We have not lost war; we can win by pulling together" He voted Yes on authorizing use of military force against Iraq, voted No on requiring on-budget funding for Iraq, not emergency funding and voted No on redeploying troops out of Iraq by July 2007.
    Brownback has a voting record tending that has supported higher legal immigration levels and strong refugee protection. Brownback was cosponsor of a 2005 bill of Ted Kennedy and John McCain's which would have created a legal path to citizenship for millions of illegal immigrants already present. (..) Brownback has said that he supports immigration reform because the Bible says to welcome the stranger.
    Why doesn't it surprise me anymore that many of those anti-white politicians are often zionist (christians) who are in favor of waging wars for Israel and support every extreme nationalist move by Israel, while they would immediately condemn even far more moderate policies in our own countries? Who support all sorts of non-white immigration but say that it would be a bad idea to grant political asylum to white afrikaaners?

He has also condemned anti-Muslim bigotry in name of anti-terrorism.
    Of course, fighting wars in muslim lands resulting in the death of hundred thousands of them is fine as long as it serves Israels and US foreign interests, but if you oppose muslim immigration into our lands you're an anti-muslim bigot... probably because the bible says to welcome the stranger (White Afrikaaners on the other hand are simply not 'strange' enough it seems).

Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    Brownback has an adopted son from Guatemala.
    That guy is really a piece of work.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heinrich Harrer For This Useful Post:

Spirit of Saint Louis
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American English
    Ancestry
    British English
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2a5a
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Trucker
    Politics
    Breckinridge / Bell
    Religion
    bapt. Anglican, conf. Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenjäger View Post
    Afrikaners should all immigrate to Germany - their spiritual homeland.
    All Afrikaners are supposed to be admixed with at least one female line of Hottentot ancestry, not just the 'Coloureds' (meaning this fits everyone except for Anglo-Saxons on the Cape), so it would be like more Rhineland bastards. American Dutch like the hated FDR actually stayed pure, even if with Anglo-Saxon blood, such being the case for my Dutch. Who actually fits the Wigger profile by blood? Apartheid saved the One Drops from complete dilution, lol! The Boer Wars put Capoid-admixed Germanics in concentration camps before granting dominion status on behalf of Anglo-Saxons who kept them in partition from their Zulu foes in the Bantustans, before this slippery slope was done away with and full on Negroids like in Rhodesia took over. Why try to bail water in a sinking ship?

Some Anglophobes are so irrationally ironic, it's oddly both cute and pathetic at once. Some would rather sing kumbaya with Groids under the supervision of the Judaeo-Bolshevik Comintern and plot destruction of the 'Jewy' Anglosphere than admit how ridiculous they are. Others would rather Germanics go back to being under the Italian boot forevermore than be able to stomach us as free agents doing business with Jewry and they're even willing to champion Moslems in a way to destroy Israel but obviously restore the Caliphate that besieged Vienna. I cry crocodile tears for OPEC Jihadists and the Oil For Food corruption in the UN that the Francosphere EU fostered to gain access to petroleum independently of both the Anglosphere and Russosphere. Many lulz as they seek a concordance with the Sinosphere...I am glad I live in this old founding UN member (if my kin are not going to stay put in British England and pay taxes to London) rather than those others.

Afrikaners may be under the same system of degrees in Whiteness that Latin Americans use for racial hygiene. IF all Yanks were racially Oklahoman writ large, or if that State was emblematic for the rest, I'd still rather be a so-called 'mestizo' than a mulatto. I'll not pretend that Pocahontas is an ancestor though, because my blood isn't West so much as East Indian back in the Neolithic before the Bronze Age saw it conquer Europe from the Steppe and settle in Scandinavia beside the Balto-Slavs and Finno-Ugrics. Those hypocrites who think they're so clever heckling Celts that are 'Whiter than sour cream' need to face the reality of their own situations. There are no pure Celts, but all partly Germanic in the Isles, even both Saxon and Norman in Armorica. There are plenty of admixed Continentals in denial of or for whom their own exogamous antecedents are trivial, even as they magnify Anglo or Nordic bastardisation and bewail it nonstop.

I don't mind being a Germanic 'Aryan racist', lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12